[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 08c67073.jpg (49 KB, 240x345)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
I miss the heisei era. I do not feel at home in this new era of reiwa otaku. Please send me back!!
>>
Modern 'otaku' (or as westerners like to call them, 'weebs') are nowhere near as passionate or dedicated as otaku of previous generations. Most prefer the idea of liking Japanese culture over actually liking Japanese culture.
>>
>>46673121
That's with everything. I call it the aestheticization of hobby, and many people engage in it even when they know that's what they're doing. It makes me sick.
>>
>>46673121
I hate the weeb word so fucking bad, I'm glad that we keep using ''otaku'' in spanish
>>
>>46673154
weeb is a derogatory term, used only by not-weebs.
>>
>>46673277
Except for ironic weeb which is a derogatory term used only by weebs to refer to not-weebs despite having originally been invented by not-weebs to shitpost on weeb imageboards.
>>
>>46673295
i stick to poser or casual, but you're allowed to call me old and jurassic.
>>
>>46673121
>>46673328
You can just say niwaka.
>>
>>46673277
Even that's changed, the type of person that has watched only the 'big three' or whatever shounen is foty also now calls themself a weeb...
>>
>>46673893
No you can't because they don't know what that means so they'll just start calling themselves that unironically.
>>
>>46670719
What is this a drawing software ?
>>
>>46674759
probably from an old touch-screen netbook
>>
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO BE
EDUCATE THOSE AROUND YOU
EXPAND YOUR INFLUENCE
AND REVIVE THE HEISEI ERA
>>
>>46674759
Nintendo DS pictochat.
>>
>>46674759
>>46674825
It's past your bed time
>>
>>46670719
This pic brings back memories. Good times just shitting around sending messages back and forth with my sister. Think I mostly spammed random text until the entire screen was painted black, never considered using it to draw cute girls.
>>
>>46674887
i'm sure it's possible to crack the ds and make it a netbook. i doubt its specs would worth the time though.
>>
>>46670719
>Please send me back!!
That can be arranged, but it will cost you.
>>
>>46675101
I remember back in the day my PC died so I tried to use my hacked DS to keep my internet addiction alive using some sort of homebrew browser, needless to say it was nearly unusable. NES emulation was surprisingly good tho.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.