[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hs.png (137 KB, 499x338)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>its the trigger too heavy to pull dream again
>>
>it's the same boring thread tourist's flock to and make up stories for so that they can pretend to be part of the "gun community"
Faggots
>>
> Broke: the nightmare is that the trigger is too heavy
> Woke: the nightmare is that the bullets don't have any effect on the guy, no matter where you hit him
> Bespoke: you're watching him put the gun under his chin again in slow motion, you're trying to run over and grab it, but your legs just won't work
>>
>>61428768
nigger
>>
>>61428789
Cant wait to have the bespoke dream
>>
File: 1539032120632.jpg (43 KB, 720x600)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>it's the running in slow motion from a closing threat dream again

Nightmares are actually your brain's way of running diagnostics on your survival instincts while you sleep. The genuine terror is intentional. The hindered ability is intentional. Your brain wants your body to absolutely drench in adrenaline while you fight or run harder than you've ever fought or run in your life when a predator attacks. The subconscious memory of your nightmares makes you perform at 110% for fear of being too weak or slow. A master play of evolution.
>>
>grab gun from bad guy after he shoots all my friends
>lever action is like 300 pounds i have to bend it over my knee
>other bad guy shoots me in the chest and i feel the blood coming out before i wake up
preferable to a wet dream desu
>>
>Pull gun on sleep paralysis futa succubus.
>Realize the barrel is bigger than her cock
>She tells me to choose which one to suck.
>Moneyshot

IDK why you guys don't fuck your sleep demons more.
>>
File: Mercy.gif (781 KB, 260x260)
781 KB
781 KB GIF
>it's the wife walks in on you fapping to gardevoir dream again
>>
File: 1713269165884762.jpg (382 KB, 1017x627)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>it's the ">its the trigger too heavy to pull dream again" thread again
>>
>>61428946
Networks always air reruns of the best episodes
>>
Get new material or fuck off.
https://desuarchive.org/k/search/text/dream%20again/type/op/
>>
>>61429052
>>61428946
>>61428768
gonna cry?
>>
>>61428727
>>61428768
I’m not the most /k/ guy around but I’ve had a dead trigger pull in a dream before.
Shit was cash yo. I remember the sensation of free fall when the trigger felt more like a shitted up xbox controller than a real trigger
Another one was the classic shooting each other point blank to no immediate end and then fighting over the third gun trying to hand fight it into the other guys head
>>
>>61428768
floppy bobby
>>
>>61428946
>>61429052
I get it’s a particularly pointless and gay form of mining but is there something else I’m missing?
>>
I tend to have dreams where I'm in a position where I absolutely need a gun and I reach in my waistband and it's not there or I reach into my truck's console and it's gone.
>>
>>61428807
>Nightmares are actually your brain's way of running diagnostics on your survival instincts while you sleep. The genuine terror is intentional. The hindered ability is intentional. Your brain wants your body to absolutely drench in adrenaline while you fight or run harder than you've ever fought or run in your life when a predator attacks. The subconscious memory of your nightmares makes you perform at 110% for fear of being too weak or slow. A master play of evolution.
awesome
>>
File: 1709440381874.jpg (1.87 MB, 4032x2268)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>dream I'm inna Italian restaurant, sum junkie walks in making a scene
>must be from a rehab, tard wrangler walks in to get him
>Follow out to check on my car since he said he was gonna fuck it up
>I love my car
>draw CZ82 as he busts my windows and mirrors and comes at me with some glass.
>6'4" 350 pound Greek gets out of the car and pushes me down
>try to shoot three times but gun only works like a SAA for some reason
>pistol whip the guy CE Magnum style for lore accuracy
>függin thing BREAKS
>get him on the ground and start hitting him the head HARD and put him in a choke hold with my legs
>wake up and my feet are up in a triangle like I'm actually trying to hold him down

Some dreams they go down like a sack of potatoes, others not so much. I've had issues with the CZ slide stop spring so it's prolly a sign to actually fix it. Wouldn't be a bad idea to go out and shoot too.
>>
There was this one dream where I had the thousand pound trigger pull while trying to shoot some guy chasing me, but I removed my index finger from the trigger and replaced it with my middle finger and it solved the problem.
>>
>>61429080
Had a dream once where I was fighting monsters or bankers or something at the gym, used a straight curl bar with weights on one end like sledge hammer
Shit was so cash
>>
>>61428789
Currently on woke
>>
>>61429105
The purpose of deliberately shit template threads is to fill the catalog with threads that the jannies lack enforcement authority to do anything about.

In the nonymous tendies justice system, there are the actual staff and then there are the jannies.

Mods and admins want never to interact with the userbase if at all possible. They do not habitually read any particular board. Users are either invisible to them or a problem to them. You become a problem to them by threatening their legal compliance (illegal content etc.) or by abusing reports to select violations that go directly to them - which annoys them. Fundamentally, they do not give a shit about what is on the board at any given time. It's just 1s and 0s.

The jannies are the habitual readers of the boards they manage. Their balls are in a vice with regards to how little they can do to combat actively hostile activity from people who know how hamstrung the whole setup is.

Full-time spammers with their own homeboard they consider to be their turf thrive on what falls through the cracks. Figuring out that they can be a low-grade nuisance on an antiguan anemone farming forum makes them feel like they have power over something in the world.

You should pause every 100th thread you've filtered to remind the creators of these threads that they would just be crucified in the main square in a well-oiled deliberative democracy.
>>
>>61428768
they hated him because he spoke the truth
>>
File: 696735887.gif (830 KB, 326x200)
830 KB
830 KB GIF
>>61428727
today i woke up from a dream where a bear was attacking me, but right as it pounced on me i shot it in the head, killing it
the dream the day before was of a guy deciding he was gonna try to kick my ass, but i just put a single bullet in his head & he dropped instantly, it was actually really funny
and a couple weeks before that, i had a dream where a guy pounced on me like the bear in the recent one, but i stuffed the muzzle of my pistol in his mouth & blew his brains out
dreams are silly things
>>
>>61428727
i have a recurring dream where a mariachi band is following me, and every time i try to speak, they start playing.
>>
The last dream I had, I had to put down a rampaging giganigga, but all I had was some weird as fuck two-shot pistol caliber slide action pen gun thing.
>>
File: 1700335516629046.png (19 KB, 235x235)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>61428727
>It's the squad futa gangrape dream again.
>Killed some random old british man with a machete this time.
>Killed or captured an entire british suburb in the night.
>Best feeling of dream sex I've ever had

Why.
>>
>>61428768
>abloo bloo bloo you don't fit in like meeeee
Even more tiresome is faggots like you showing up in every thread you can to squawk about how you think you belong here. Neck yourself next time instead of regurgitating this, you petulant little shit.
>>
>it’s the bought the wrong gun at the store without realizing it dream again.
As an aside, why do daytime dreams seem to be so much weirder?
>>
>>61428768
Dreamless sociopath detected.
>>
>>61428727
RIP Mark
>>
File: 1000003452.jpg (158 KB, 409x339)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>61428789
currently woke
>its the you woke up from your nap and someone took your ccw off your belt, stole the tritium irons, replaced them with comically short plastic irons, and put the gun back in your holster hoping you wouldnt notice-dream
>>
>>61429433
Literally every mentally normal human has dreams. "I had a heckin dream where UNRELATED STRESS and GUNZ made me think up whacky scenario involving STRESSFUL GUNZ waoweeeeeeee. Or maybe it was just INDIGESTION LOLOLE" is not interesting.

Everyone here thinks about guns. Threads about your retard nightbrain trying to think about guns are threads about nothing except your willingness to waste everyone's time.
>>
The only time I shot someone in a dream I dumped a .22 through their truck windshield as they were backing out of my driveway (I had chased them outside because they were robbing me or something)
>person is looking back over their shoulder
>silhouetted in the cab by light
>pop pop pop pop pop pop
>windshield in front of their head/face bullseyes and you can't see anything anymore
>truck jerks to a stop
>wake up weirdly relieved
>>
>>61428727
Instead of the trigger to heavy the other night in my dream I had a weapon failed to fire but I tap-racked (Glock 22) and put 8 rounds in the targets guts. I was then freaking out because whilst I was performing first aid I was kneeling in his blood and I had cuts in my legs and was afraid his blood was getting in my cuts.

Usually I wake up just before I shoot somrone but this was the first dream where there was probably more going on after the shooting.
>>
File: 1664297105074598.jpg (47 KB, 312x445)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>61428727
Recently had a dream where I was having a shootout in a gun shop, but I only had ammunition for a few obscure cartridges - I distinctly remember 9.3x74r - and had to search the whole store for a gun that fits before returning fire.
>>
>>61429213
Its a thread about gun dreams. You're reading too much into it
>>
I finally got rid of the heavy trigger dreams and now I accurately shoot some figure running towards me. They drop after a few rounds and I wake up instantly
>>
>>61429160
>I removed my index finger from the trigger and replaced it with my middle finger and it solved the problem.
I've had dreams where I've tried that, and dreams where I was squeezing with both index fingers at once, but it never works. The weirdest one I've had was still the one where my buddy and I were in a class being taught by Paul Harrel, and my buddy kept giving Paul lip the whole time. I literally woke up angry at my friend, it was surreal kek
>>
>>61428946
I had this for real once, though. In the dream it was inside of a bunker during a zombie apocalypse. People would have fights and place bets on whether a person would beat a zombie. I was put in the ring, and given a Smith and Wesson M29. The hammer wouldn't cock back when I pulled the trigger, no matter what, and I couldn't do it manually. Meanwhile the zombie was coming right at me and the crowd were all cheering.
>>
>>61429390
>futa
>>
File: 1713364749717.jpg (133 KB, 850x1024)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>61429390
>futa
>>
>>61429127
I should probably be worried because I haven't had any in a long time and I am definitely not in peak fighting form. Guess my mind has just given up on survival.
>>
>>61428727
This means its time for you to find a new hobby for a little while, you are focusing on this useless shit a little too much.
>>
>>61428727
I usually dream of having more guns that I have and when I wake up I'm disappointed
>>
>>61431335
do you drink alcohol before sleeping?
>>
File: 1713370646859643.webm (403 KB, 576x1024)
403 KB
403 KB WEBM
>>61431349
Nice try fed. I see right through your nogun tactics
>>
File: sad.jpg (1.03 MB, 2700x1800)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>61432875
I had a dream that I had a tough but cute gun shooting gf (who was very affectionate (and liked touching me???))
Imagine my disappointment upon waking up
>>
>>61432898
When I was around 14-15 or something I had a similar dream where I had a gf, in the dream I loved her so much and it was such a vivid and real dream, incredibly so. Unlike all other dreams I have that are blurry this one was perfectly sharp. Upon waking up I felt an immense sense of loss that I never felt before, it felt like the dream was more real than reality and I had just lost it. it took a couple of years for me to not feel a tingle in my heart when thinking about it and I still vividly remember the dream where others I usually forget most of the details soon after.
Kinda like that copypasta about the flat lampshade
>>
File: 200w (1).gif (125 KB, 200x144)
125 KB
125 KB GIF
>>61432882
>>
>>61429109
I've had it before where in a dream I've got a gun but when I need to use it it's turned into a shitty plastic toy version of the gun.
>>
>>61429167
cool it with the antisemitism
>>
>>61428727
Buying a DA/SA handgun unironically fixed those dreams for me
>>
File: joever.jpg (32 KB, 500x500)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>61432996
>>
File: SA-X.gif (350 KB, 540x308)
350 KB
350 KB GIF
>>61428727
>the dream where the rifle went missing just now and I don't know when or where, and anxiety of having lost it starts creeping in
>the dream where I only got one mag and obsessively keep close fucking count of my shots, 'cause a reload is gonna take a while
>the dream where I for some reason have returned to the garrison, but I'm somehow behind schedule on everything when remustering, with total imposter syndrome
You'd think you'd start recognizing the same old patterns at this point and go lucid, or something. But no.
>>
>>61430604
He said, shortly before the entire catalog was filled with garbage.
>>
>>61434576
yeah the ukraine threads truly do shit up the board
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8 KB, 400x343)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>61428727
>It's the dream where the gun is a 1:6 scale model for G. I. Joe action figures and you can't fit your finger into the 1/8th inch trigger guard
>>
File: IMG_7552.gif (1.78 MB, 270x188)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>61428807
>Nightmares are actually your brain's way of running diagnostics on your survival instincts while you sleep.
I failed the tornado nightmare test last night, I fucking hate tornado nightmares. Same with fucking stupid tsunami nightmares, zombie nightmares, I fucked up at work and now everyone is angry with me nightmares, the me committing casual cannibalism nightmare, and most of all the loving wife and kids “dream” that leaves a sour and hollow feeling in me when I wake up and realise that it was just a dream and that I’m just a lonely 25 year alcoholic autist who will die alone. Fuck all of that
>>
>>61428727
>it's the have to shoot a furry girl while she's trying to get in my pants dream again
>>
>>61428727
I don't have dreams like that. In my dreams I'm sleeping in weird places like up in the rafters and I dome the guy. I think it'd be cozy to get an oversized dresser and to convert the whole bottom part into a sleeping compartment. Mqybe it would finally fulfill my childhood ambition of being completely hidden when I go to bed
>>
>>61428768
>tourist's
>t's
Anyone who pluralizes with apostrophes is a mutt zoomer that's addicted to their phone. Kill yourself you dreamless degenerate.
>>
>>61435955
NTA but that’s how I was taught to pluralise like 15 years ago, granted I would not have pluralised tourist like he did (even a retard like me knows that)
>>
>>61428727
No OP shut the fuck up, you have never in your life had that dream, no one on the fucking planet has that dream, everyone is sick and tired of you goddamn faggots spamming up /k/ with the same stale tired meme,
>>
File: 1708652899577687.jpg (121 KB, 993x576)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>it's hte "you're back in college/high school, finals are today, you haven't gone to class all semester and you don't even know where your classes are."
>>
>>61428807
>Had a dream where somebody punched me so hard I woke up a little and felt it IRL
What did my subconscious mean by this?
>>
>its the "scrambling to put away all of the dragon dildos before someone notices them" dream
theres always more than I actually have too
>>
>kill two people with my hands
>dump their bodies in an elevator shaft
>annoying teacher-like old lady sees it
>have to run away from the scolding for the rest of the dream
>>
File: IMG_5761.jpg (265 KB, 1015x1024)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
I’m 29 years old and I still have stress dreams where I wake up late and miss the school bus.
>>
>have dream where I have to go to school/ work/ medical facility
>find out im in the wrong building/ campus/ facility
>end up exploring and seeing what weird places I have access to while avoiding people who know I shouldnt be there
>>
File: crying.png (510 KB, 1014x819)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>61428727
>it's the "get fucking killed in a gas station robbery, car-jacking, or mass shooting" dream
I used to have these a lot. I'm not sure what made them go away, but i'm glad they're gone. Nowadays it's more wacky shit, like getting yelled at by an anthro fox sgt. who's racist against humans (so much so that she had it printed on the floor of the drophsip we jump out of as we battle robots or some shit).
>>
>>61428727
>be me
>at home
>a party of some sorts
>midnight with strong rains
>3 guests are missing, so tells me my crush
>I decide to go out and find them, in the rain, at the middle of the night, alone
>Pick up a conveniently placed type 38 (no dust cover) and ONE (1) bullet
>Walk in the rain and dark for a while, I can't see anything more than 10 feet beyond me.
>Feeling somewhat bored but tense because of the dark. start playing with the action of the type 38, opening and closing the bolt repeatedly
>Suddenly, feel a wave of dread and apprehension
>By dream logic, I know that one of the 3 missing people is dead, and if I keep walking straight, I will find his corpse, and his killer right next to him
>Regret not bringing more than 1 bullet, and start to load it.
>Reach for the bolt, but feel nothing
>The fuck.jpeg
>the whole bolt assembly just fell off at some point
>uselessjappieceofshit
>dread grows stronger
>nope as fast as possible back to my home.
>somehow I find my way back in the complete darkness, rush inside all wet
>yell that x is dead, I need someone to come with me back outside again
>Pick a finnish m39 from my closet, and dump my hand into a box of an assortment of rifle rounds until I conveniently find a mosin clip
>Rush outside again, with crush and a third one carrying a lamp
>Still can't see shit, but the rain has passed.
>Find a house with a wide window facing us
>inside, a person wearing a Masquerade-style mask, and dressed in a formless white sheet.
>Crush points at her and screams
>I aim, and fire
>i BLINKED JUST WHEN FIRING
>Shot hit the window but missed the figure
>Figure is gone
>Oh well, go back home
>Dream ends

I rarely have dreams as detailed as this. And I almost always dream of milsurp, despite being a noguns
>>
File: 1711037748752092m.jpg (46 KB, 1024x768)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>61436255
Oh, nice. So it isn't just me.
>>
File: 1658176063793991.jpg (942 KB, 3201x2278)
942 KB
942 KB JPG
>play BF2 SP with copious mods
>dream about laying in a ditch with a SCAR 20 with an Acog
>one-shot tallies left and right
feels good man
>grandma house some aggressive fag is giving the lip
>smack him endlessly with a flouriscent stick of a 2000s disco accessory
>0 DMG
feels bad man
>>
>>61436255
>me being flabbergasted why am I again taking finals even though I know I live a decade abroad by now
>>
File: 1524202167510.jpg (95 KB, 800x1024)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>61428727
>in trunk of minivan
>minivan speeding down the road doing like 80
>back open
>faceless getaway driver
>wasr in the hands
>enemy gang chasing us
>blast of two shots
>good hits
>#3 down the pipe
>wasr gently falls apart into 2 or 3 pieces
enemy car speeds up
>right as enemy car (white dodge neon?) makes contact to do a pit
>wake up
I failed huh? It was a surreal dream
>>
>>61428807
They do say your reactions in a dream is indicative of what your reaction would be in reality.
>>
File: 1713122041861083.jpg (90 KB, 1024x576)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>61428727
>it's the car brakes don't work dream again and I haven't paid my insurance for the month
>>
File: 1699925508833958.jpg (30 KB, 567x518)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>it's the naked at work and need to hide your nakedness from your coworkers dream again
>>
File: 1712763941503639.png (1.58 MB, 1779x1001)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>61428727
>the "sword is as short as a knife" dream
>the "swors is the right size but it's fucking floppy" dream
>the sword is normal now, dream

I love swords. Growing up and actually being a part of a club has solved my sword-dream related issues.
>>
For me, it's the 1000 mile trigger pull that still doesn't have enough travel to drop the sear or the trigger linkage breaking entirely.
>>
File: 16745674567y3453.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>61439218
>that part of the dream where you logically understand this is bs, but emotionally you are still panicking

>driving dream car
>lose control to an absurd degree
>go off a cliff
>go thousands of feet into the sky and fall
>feel pit in stomach
>wake up
>go back to sleep
>immediately dream about the monetary damage done to dream car
>dream parents and dream cops yelling at me
>>
>>61428807
>Have a dream where someone is walking towards me on the street.
>Guy pulls gun, points it at my head
>Say "What the fuck took you so long, asshole?"
>BANG
>Wake up, feel nothing
I'm just tired of most things
>>
File: Last action hero shota.png (1.47 MB, 1211x661)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>It's the I'm a little boy and Arnie takes me on an action-packed adventure before tucking me in with my stuffy dream
Why must I wake up every time?
>>
File: 1712064070093905.png (473 KB, 623x712)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
>its the didn't go to class all semester and I have to take the final dream
>>
>>61435905
italian women are just so horny
>>
File: blackcatglaring.jpg (58 KB, 796x794)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>be on back porch
>have a stainless single action of some sort
>has a normal .45 colt/whatever else sized cylinder
>somehow magically fits .30-30
>shoot it at the hillside about 10 yards away
>GIANT blinding flash of light in the middle of the day
>regain my vision and hearing
>Nearly 50 yards of hill is scorched black and burning
>Gieger counter starts ticking
>I look at the gun and the damage its caused and think nothing of it
>I wake up and think what in the fuck
>get sad i cant have a .30-30 revolver that incinerates and irradiates half a football field with every shot
>>
>>61428727
>bullets don’t work, gun doesn’t cycle, trigger won’t pull…
>wait, my 590 and A2 both have huge ass Ontario bayonets.
>???
>continue fighting my invincible enemy until I take him apart, using my 2A spear as a pry bar.
>>
>Walk outside
>Look in the streets
>Rare and expensive guns everywhere
>G36s, SCARs, Vectors, FS-2000s, Nornicos, and more
>Scoop up as many as possible in my arms
>Bring them inside
>Wake up
>In a moment of euphoria, get excited to go look at my new guns
>Remember it was a dream
Bros it hurts so much every time. I've had this dream at least three times since 2014ish.

Recent dream:
>On side of a hill, over-looking a small, sea-side outpost with hesco-like wall
>Manned by Iranians
>Engage in battle in early in the morning with sniper fire
>Descend hill for CQB with sporting shotgun (>= 28in barrel) loaded with slugs
>Base is clear, did not need shotgun
>Start collecting various 1911s from holsters of fallen Iranians
>All Turkish made
>Even in my dream, I realize how unfortunate this
>Figure might as well take them as long as they're free
>Literally gather 1911s in a pile to come back for later
>Wake up shortly after descending massive, dark, concrete tunnel network below the very humble outpost with sporting shotgun

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.