[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2056.png (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
It’s euro hours!
Today, I’d like to ask other euro /k/ommandos if their country allows for recreational
shooting innawoods/on public land.

I’ll start
>Germany: no
>>
>>61430682
In Sweden you can practice on your own property if you have a hunting license but you aren't allowed to put up any permanent things for it, no backstop etc.
Afaik at least.
>>
File: DSC_9540.jpg (1.59 MB, 2000x1125)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>61430682
>Italy
Technically you can practically you can't.
>>
>>61430682
Finland, yes!
>>
>>61430832
for real? you can head innawoods and target practice even? or „just“ hunting?
>>
>>61430798
That's super weird. Isn't that less safe?
>>
>>61430682
belgium
never looked into it, I assume not.
There was a lethal accident about a decade ago where a kid got domed by a guy plinking in his garden without backstop. So if it was before I'd doubt they'd not try to make it illegal after that.
You could license your own range in your garden but it's pretty safe to assume that your neighbours would move heaven and earth to prevent it
>>
File: dc415d08bc9cd5464d63.jpg (97 KB, 951x634)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
In germany as a sportshooter you can't

As a hunter you can shoot in on your Revier (Hunting ground) to sight in your rifle or to make your dog shooting safe, so it doesn't freak out if you shoot stuff.
But thats it, most of the time only a few rounds, otherwise passangers will probalby call the police.

Man, i just want to hike with all my gear (not a problem) AND my guns!!! (big problem)
That fucking sucks!
>>
>>61430682

Slovakia: yes with a hunting licence inna woods if you are part of the hunting lodge (easy)
need a separate weapon loisece and registry to carry guns out of the home and into the woods. (harder, esp. for gucci guns)
>>
>>61431119

move to Czechia, its basically Germany anyway
>>
>>61431135
yeah, you are right.

Was in CZ for some shooting courses.
Great instructor, great food, beautiful women.
But my wife and kids don't want to move because the family lives here.
>>
>>61431135
I’d love to but the language is difficult as hell.
>>
>>61431226
What shooting courses did you take. Just got my hunting loisese in Germany and also plan to got to Switzerland, Austria and CZ for some shooting.
Can you recommend something?
>>
>>61431278
already bought some guns?
gz on the license
>>
>>61430682
As an American I just want to give you a friendly warning. Protect youselves by never posting your home cunt and weapon serials. Remember there are a ton of noguns/anti gunners trolling here who can use your posting on 4chan to make life harder for your extreme licensing reqs. God speed boys
>>
>>61431297
I bought a Saiga MKK-104 but need to pick it up when I am back in Germany in like 3 months.
Thanks!
>>
>>61431119
>Man, i just want to hike with all my gear (not a problem) AND my guns!!! (big problem)
Here in Italy we can't just go shoot innawoods like americans and shoot random stuff, but if it is just about going innawoods with gear and a rifle and shooting very few rounds you can get an hunting license and then go innawoods during hunting season. Just be careful about stray bullets as the woods are crowded here during hunting if you don't own private land.
I used to do just this since I own the land and had also an hunting license and nowhere in the law it says you actually need to shoot at the animals. I was stopped only once by a game warden that heard me shooting and wanted to see where the animal was and I just told him I missed all my shots.
You need to get a mag that allows only 3 rounds tho or install a limiter.
>>
>>61431301
to be fair I never understood the not posting serial numbers, I understand americans, where since you don't have to register guns you want to keep plausible deniability of saying "huh? I don't own any guns, what are you saying officer?"
But here in euro countries we need to register guns so our govt already knows everything. And if we have some unregistered stuff then we wouldn't neither talk about them nor post pictures of them online as it would be dumber than sitting on a bike without a seat.
>>
>>61431226
Olesko?
>>
France: Yes but no lol, in France you are not even allowed to bring a gun in any public place and your gun needs to be stored 24/7 or the gendarmes will come and fuck you in the ass and take away your license and guns.
Here is where the "yes you can" comes in, to shoot on your own property you must fit these criteria:
>Have a hunting license (ONLY HUNTING LICENSE COUNTS! NO SPORTING LICENSE)
>Own a property that can qualify as hunting land
>Now for the real kicker: BE 150 METER away from ANY dwellings

Then you can have fun recreationally hunting vermin on your private property away from anybody except the gendarmes who can come and fuck you in the ass if they want to.
>>
>>61431380
atf tracks all firearm transfers (purchases) through gun stores
>>
>>61430682
>I’d like to ask other euro /k/ommandos if their country allows for recreational shooting innawoods/on public land.
Belgium.
Not really. Not unless you count hunting with a hunting permit.

>>61431046
>You could license your own range in your garden but it's pretty safe to assume that your neighbours would move heaven and earth to prevent it
The environmental rules are also quite insane. Nowadays, most new ranges are underground to prevent "noise pollution".
>>
>>61430682
>Romania
fuck no but the hunting loophole works as long as you're not a retard about it
>>
>>61431301
If someone has access to the gun registry, most euros are fucked anyway, serial numbers or not.
In most collections, there is a unique mix of types of guns, which already uniquely identify yourself. So most of us don't really care if we forget to blur serials. We're probably already screwed if some desk jockey with an agenda wants to fuck us over.
>>
File: EDC_raifu.jpg (1.94 MB, 2431x3237)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>61430682
CZ innawoods/public land - only if you are hunter, registered under hunting club, with valid hunting permit and on designated location, which is overseen by your hunting club.
Otherwise, you have to go to any range. You can have your own range , which has to pass trough some security criteria, but you have to wrestle with burreaucrats a bit though, and get approval from EVERY neighbour, or better, land owner. I tried that once, but one cunt said no and whole plan went to shitter.
>>
>>61430682
don't ever shoot on land you don't own it is that simple, Ireland no and plenty of would be paramilitaries jailed for fucking around
>>
File: Cw5HBKZ.jpg (654 KB, 1600x1026)
654 KB
654 KB JPG
>yuropeon expat with an EU passport
>austria residence
>could get lever actions up to whathistface .45-70
>could get bolt actions up to .338
>could get break-action shotguns or bolt-actions in whatever
>the market is full with turkshit shotguns
>handguns that I cannot has are killing me where a P210 goes for 600 eurosheckels

Im too much of an alcohol addict to trust myself/the missus around firearms. We both booze. I would love to pew, but I just dont trust ourselves to have any type of a bang stick to be around us. I would love to collect pistols over long guns, but the hurdles seem even higher for a persona-non-grata as me.
>>
>>61432386
>but one cunt said no and whole plan went to shitter.

Can't imagine how fucking sad you have to be to deny something like that, do they think you are going to be shooting hell at 1 AM like a crazy person? Did they tell you why they said no or did they just say no to spite you
>>
>>61432542
Unrelated trivia to noones interest.

I got a carry license in SK as a part of my municipal police course.
Meant also that I could own shotguns, semi-auto VZ58s, pistols and whatnot.
Last year my license ran out. I could have re-do it with the whole physical, psychological and judicial tests. I didnt.

Since I live abrod, I said fuck em and thus my loicense has been revoked.
Thus I am, in the eyes of the state, unfit to carry a barking iron, so if they call me up to arms against the ever-expanding Russia, Im unfit. If Im deemed unfit ot protect MYSELF with a pew, Im sure as shit not gonna defend such a country with a pew anymore.

p.s. carried a CZ75 in a gay cheapo soft holster where my magazine fell out while exiticng a vehicle and a 82/83 that oddly felt even more snappy when shooting and felt underpowered when carrying.
>>
>>61432275
unless you paid in cash and wasn't seen by cameras then wouldn't it already be pointless to deny owning guns? Like, if the US falls to the point of actually going door to door taking guns away I highly doubt you'd get away with a "nuh huh officer, I don't own a single gun here"
Still I am in favor of mantaining privacy so hiding SN is just good practice imho
>>
>>61430998
Well, you really shouldn't but Finland is pretty big place. If you do it far enough from everyone and don't do it regularly, it's pretty difficult to get in trouble. If you own the land yourself or have the land owners permission you can basically do what ever the hell you want, unless you live too close to others and shoot in the middle of the night.
>>
File: P1100065.jpg (1.11 MB, 2048x1536)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>61430798
I don't think hunting licenses have anything to do with it. As long as it is your property and outside city limits (detaljplanerat område) you can shoot on your property. There are limitations like you said with permanent structures and potential noise complaints.
>>
>>61432386
what a shame. your country has beautiful gun laws otherwise.
the fact that mutts can just head innawoods and larp will never not make me jealous
>>
>>61432630
carrying cz75 seems based as fuck
excluding cz shadow, that's gayer than fucking another man
>>
>>61430682
>Today, I’d like to ask other euro /k/ommandos if their country allows for recreational
shooting innawoods/on public land.
Russia: no, going innawoods with a hunting gun without a hunting permit is considered poaching, regardless of your intent. Considering how troubled our forest and wildlife management is since the fall of USSR, it's a brutal, but understandable measure.
That's why people who want to go test their guns outside of a shooting range (or who got no shooting range nearby) buy a wolf hunting permit. Because you can legally blast wolf with whatever you got - rifle or a shotgun, buckshot, slug, bullet - and testing your gun on a hunting ground with a permit is legal.
>>
>>61431016
Yeah I'm not really sure why.
>>61433152
That makes sense, I've only heard about in retaliation to hunters and this one tard that keeps shooting through some bushes and into/over a road.
>>
>>61433433
>retaliation
Relation*
>>
File: 1663429843807774.png (286 KB, 1009x1546)
286 KB
286 KB PNG
>>61431016
>Isn't that less safe?
Yes but their logic is that if you erect permanent structures then that constitutes a range with all the inspections and regulations that goes with it. Or at least that is how it was explained to me from a family member who was a cop (not a lawyer) from ~1965-2005. Nowadays we plink into a dirt mound made when my dad made a pond on his farm and shoot clays out on the surrounding farmland with the land owner's permission.
>>61433433
>and this one tard that keeps shooting through some bushes and into/over a road
Shooting on your own property still needs to be done in a safe manner even if you paradoxically can't erect permanent structures like dedicated backstops. Putting yourself or anyone else in danger can and will put you in hot water.
>>
Norway:
Yes as long as you have permission from the land owner.

The Police prefers if you let them know so they can ignore people calling about "hearing gunshots" from the area you are in. Not a legal requirement though, they just like to get heads up so they don't have to waste their time checking up on someone plinking.
>>
>>61433314
Look at US population density, now look at Europe. In most places here it would be a terrible idea to have people shoot in the wild.
>>
File: totally rubber bullets.jpg (486 KB, 800x800)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>61430682
Czechia: No. Firearms can be discharged for training or target practice purposes on certified ranges only.
You can go innawoods with gun to hunt, but you have to follow laws and rules regulating hunting, permits, hunting grounds etc. that I'm not entirely familiar with, but you can't just go to any random forest to hunt.
You can shoot blanks on your property, provided it does not endanger anybody and doesn't "disrupt public order".
You can open carry guns and shoot blanks in public as part of cultural, historical and educational events, i.e. reenactments, medieval fairs etc. This has to be announced to the police beforehand.

By the letter and spirit of the law you are forbidden to larp innawoods open carrying a gun at any place freely accessible to public. The reality is that everyone got so used to airsofters roaming the local woods in the 2000s that people rarely care, as far as you do it in remote enough place, in a non-threatening manner and are not alone. If you dress in historical garb, you can get away with literally marching in a column right through the middle of a small town without anybody feeling the need to alert the authorities. This lax behaviour may or may not change after the recent university shooting spree that raised a wave of "noone should own le evil long black guns" sentiment.
>>
>>61433670
Yeah that's why i called him a tard.
Do you reckon this applies to license free black powder guns as well? Will be getting a place innawoods sooner or later so would be fun.
>>
File: 1634375111757.gif (1.28 MB, 500x281)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB GIF
>>61434357
>Do you reckon this applies to license free black powder guns as well?
Are you outside a "detail planned area"? Are you doing it in a safe manner? Then yes, it is fully legal. I've never heard of anyone needing a hunting permit to shoot on their own property. If the neighbors complain then that should be treated as any other noise complaint. Good on you for getting a black powder gun, my advice would be to spend a little extra and get one in decent condition.
>>
>>61431278
>>61431508

Nope Hard Task
Great guys, great range
>>
>>61433670
Basically same thing in Finland as well. If you own land in countryside, one can set up "shooting place" (ampumspaikka) for personal use - as long as it has no permanent structures. If it has permanent structures, then it is a shooting range, which is A LOT more bureaucracy and expenses.

Backstop is rarely a problem here, because other than Pohjanmaa / Ostrobotnia region there are hills all over the place.
>>
>>61435897
Before the gay 2019 law it was just a matter of informing the cops about a minor range
>>
>>61435817
Their training range is at Olesko. Been there on several occasions.
Really nice and professional guys, worth the trip.
>>
>>61432362
yea "noise pollution" is your biggest problem.
You can (barring municipal building/zoning ordinances) simply dump a 5 meter tall earth berm around your range and it's safe and okay to get certified. But if one of your neighbours object to the noise. But God forbid the green-tited-jellow-dicked-sparrow lives a couple of km away. The green boys/xirs will be up in your ass faster than you can shout range clear.
ik droom van een wereld met groen onder de 5% en een natuurpunt dat blut is
>>
>>61430682
>Austria

No chance. While hunters obviously can carry guns and shoot innawoods, their fellow game wardens will still try to get them into trouble for shooting too much.
As normal gun owner it's strictly illegal of course outside of certified ranges. You can theoretically just build your own range on your property, but these days the requirements for this are crazy high so only a few richfags get to enjoy this in reality.
>>
>>61430682
Wrong, dumbass.
Hunters are allowed to shoot in their hunting grounds to "sight in their rifles".
>>
>>61436210
>be allowed to shoot 2 or 3 rounds to sight in rifle
>germcuck believe this qualifies as "shooting innawoods
Damn cuckolds
>>
File: Primary_and_secondary.jpg (3.93 MB, 3468x2604)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB JPG
>>61432550
Dunno why that femcunt said no, but I got the retard city liberal vibes. So go figure. And in CZ, from 22:00 to 06:00 there is what law describes as "night calm" and you are forbidden from performing noisy action, therefore no shooting, no loud music or any niggerish behaviour.

>>61433314
Well, Burgerica is land of the free for the most part. And as was stated here >>61433897, population density ain't exactly optimal for shooting fun innawoods. Also due CZ habbit of going innawoods for collecting mushrooms and wild berries, there would be fuckton of incidents.

>>61434085
This.
>>
File: 1536783569223.gif (13 KB, 250x194)
13 KB
13 KB GIF
>>61436592
*but I got the retard city liberal vibes from her.

How simple mispelling changes things :D
>>
>>61435985
I wrote this post at the police station btw lol
Had to show my new .45 to the coppers
>>
>>61436592
>Well, Burgerica is land of the free for the most part.
Having lived there for 23 years I'd say they are "free" only regarding firearms.
>>
Call me Houdini, cause I was able to fit my 17th gun into my cheap ass 6-gun Viro safe.
>>
Sweden is winning atm, you can get any semi auto for hunting atm, AR15's, G3's etc.
>>
>>61435817
>hard task
based
>>
>>61436210
>public land
>paid hunting ground
pick 1
>>
>>61437405
same in krautland. pumpguns, handguns, SBRs, cans etc. all legal.
the issue is getting the loicense. it’s either pricey as hell or takes ~1 year of schooling.
>>
>>61430682
Frogland: no.
But you can totaly shoot in your garden/backyard bolt gun or BP as long as your neighbor don't complain.
>>
>>61432205
The "ufa" doesn't share your understanding of the law.
>>
>>61433314
>just head innawoods and larp will never not make me jealous
Depends on where you are here. Certain places you can't but mostly any land managed by the bureau of land management (BLM LOL) you can have fun. To be honest I am a bit hesitant about going because I feel bad about polluting. As for safety, here in South Carolina, I have constitutional carry and don't need a permit to conceal carry. However, I think I'll still get one because it can reduce your legal penalties for having a "gamer moment" A.K.A. using your gun in a no gun zone in self-defense. This means a permit makes it a first time offensd so they'll likely toss it. It's a fun state, visit Charleston if you have the chance.
>t. Sleep deprived legal anon
>>61437405
Can't you guys get those Nordic FNCs?
>>61437543
You get MR 73s, so that must be nice. I like Bordeaux
>>
>>61437590
Mr73 are a categoryB weapon so no mole dispatching in the garden with it.
But with my k31 or my wife's blackpowder 18-something navy....
>>
>>61437479
What are the magazine restrictions like? Only while hunting or? What is the cost for the license?

>>61437590
>Can't you guys get those Nordic FNCs?
They are going to adopt a new service rifle in the coming years so some of them might end up on the civilian market, but atm I think you have to do a lot of modification and searching for parts kits etc.
>>
>>61437662
You can get BP guns in France? Cool.
>>61437723
Glad to hear it anon. We're finally getting FNCs back on the market but they're gonna be Indonesian.
>>
>>61437723
>magazine restrictions
10rds for long guns, 20rds for handguns, sadly. but there’s something going on in krautland currently. gun owners are teaming up and demand more lenient gun laws, including no magazine restrictions
>hunting license cost
~3-4k eurobux and 14 days of your time. it’s a boot camp basically that will end with you getting your permit.
you are however limited to 2 handguns. on the bright side: you can own as many long guns as you want
>>
>>61431046
>>61432362
Belgium
Surprisingly yes, it's about as easy as getting a driver's licence and you can get ARs and such. No mags over 10 rounds though.
>>
>>61437858
Well except for pistols, those can go up to 20.
>>
>>61430804
What guns/self-defense tools can you even practically get permission to use in Italy?
>>
>>61431135
At this point it's more German than half of Germany
>>
>>61437939
If you can somehow get a ccw then a gun, otherwise nothing really beside maybe a sub 20ml OC spray. (granted that in the 29 years I lived I never felt the need to have a gun or anything else for protection)
You have to understand that here in italy we have an extremely dumb law, the n. 110/1975 which says that you can't carry any "improper weapon" what's an improper weapon? Anything that can be used to harm anyone else and not being used for its intended purpose. For example you could get fined and charged for carrying a small mushroom blade if you're not actually foraging for them. Or even for having a thick broom handle in your car.
>>
>>61430804
>>61438016
How do you even have a dragunov if a thick piece of wood is already illegal then?
>>
>>61438016
I'm asking because I'll be studying in Milan in autumn but from what I've heard it's a crime ridden shithole. So from what I'm getting your hands are pretty much the only thing you can use and not be guaranteed trouble from the police?
>>
File: 1701330510544675.jpg (328 KB, 1132x2048)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>61430682
Burger anon here. I found out I am eligible for Italian citizenship at the start of this year, just a atter of getting all of the paperwork done. But what country in EU'ville has the best firearm laws relatively speaking?
>>
>>61438051
>atter
Matter*
>>
>>61438051
The Czech Republic, Estonia and Lithuania are not too anal about it, from what I know you just need to pass a test to get a permit
>>
>>61438043
>>61438033
I tought you meant for self defence? Getting a sport or hunting license to buy guns is relatively easy for european standards, but it's not like I can then carry those guns concealed for self defence.
>I'll be studying in Milan in autumn but from what I've heard it's a crime ridden shithole
While it's not a crime ridden shithole I have heard from friends and people I worked with that it has definetly deteriorated especially near the station ( I think ) and in those neighborhood filled with NAFRIS and other foreigners.
>So from what I'm getting your hands are pretty much the only thing you can use and not be guaranteed trouble from the police?
I guess, that and an OC spray that doesn't contain more than 20ml of liquid.
To be fair I doubt in case you're actually gonna use it they're gonna check if it was legal or not. I have female friends for which I bough better gel sprays and OC guns and they carried them for years even with carabinieri finding them in bag searches when entering some buildings and they never had a problem.
>>61438051
Probably Switzerland and Czech Rep?. Italy is not too bad but our awful bureaucracy and low wages should be enough of a deterrent for anyone who wants to move here.
>>
>>61438051
I found out I'm eligible as well a few years back, how do you even get started for paperwork? what's the timeline like?
>>61438139
>Italy is not too bad but our awful bureaucracy and low wages should be enough of a deterrent for anyone who wants to move here.
Would an italian-american be welcomed in Italy? How easy is it to get a license to be able to own something like an AR-15? Is there some sort of test or shrink visit?
>>
>>61438051
I imagine it would be easiest in Italy if you're a citizen
Not all EU countries even allow foreigners to own guns, so
>>
>>61438203
technically if you're an EU citizen you have the right everywhere. They might only ban you from getting a license if you do not have residency there but what would be the point of getting a license in a country you do not live in?
>>
>>61430682
Dear Eggs, I am in dire need of help. Can any of you find an ar15 carry handle gooseneck mount with a trijicon reflex in stock? Even just the gooseneck mount with picatinny rail would be enough.
>>
>>61438283
>technically if you're an EU citizen you have the right everywhere.
Technically maybe but in reality you do not.
>>
>>61438051
don’t do it. you live in the best fucking country in the world. I’m so jelly it’s unreal.
if you insist though: Czechia or Poland. you can even CCW there
>>
>>61438335
Asetalo has picatinny B&T goosenecks
>>
>>61430798
In Switzerland we can too in theory. The problem is you also need to comply with safety noise and environmental rules. So it's impossible in practice or you end up building an whole private indoor range.
>>
>>61438366
Lmao maybe for gun rights. Everything else sucks hard
>>
>>61438369
Do you have a pic of how they look like? On their site it's pictureless
>>
>>61438401
Ask them for pics, they respond pretty quick
>>
>>61434433
Neat.
>>61434433
>Good on you for getting a black powder gun, my advice would be to spend a little extra and get one in decent condition.
I went a bit overboard with it and got maybe 8 or 9. Though one of them is basically scrap from how much work it needs.
>>
>>61438395
why. you can even own a car with more than 4 cylinders without the fucking government fleecing you of thousands of euros per year
>>
>>61438181
>Would an italian-american be welcomed in Italy?
Dunno? Really depends on how you are. Only advice I can give is that you should be ready to be regarded as a foreigner and as "the american" for life if you live here. In the US it looks like you consider americans anyone who gets the citizenship, here usually people regard as italians only people who were born and raised here and have italian parents.
As long as you're not a sperg you will be accepted tho, you're just not going to be regarded as italian but I don't think it's such a big deal.
>How easy is it to get a license to be able to own something like an AR-15?
Easy peasy, gather all the necessary documents like the medical certificate that you're not crazy (usually the doctor will only test your vision and ask you if you ever wanted to kill yourself or others) or taking currently taking schizo pills, the certificato di idoneità all'uso delle armi which is a quick 30min test/course at a national range where the instructor will show you how a gun works and some tax stamps and present them either to the carabinieri, the questura or the police depending on where you live and then wait for your license which can be anything from 30 to 90 days depending on how slow they are. I always got lucky and had it in less than 40 days.
>>
File: 1710237231171048.jpg (48 KB, 597x597)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>61438075
>>61438366
>>61438139
>Czech-vlle
I figured this was obably going to be the answer. I was curious to know what the difficulty of living in Switzerland would be since they aren't fully in the EU and only in that Schengen Area thing?
>>61438139
>Italy is not too bad but our awful bureaucracy and low wages should be enough of a deterrent for anyone who wants to move here.
Wages wouldn't bother me as long as there are decent retirement benefits.
>>61438181
>I found out I'm eligible as well a few years back, how do you even get started for paperwork? what's the timeline like?
As far as I know the process is this (for 1912 cases): schedule an appointment with your local Italian Consulate in the US, obtain birth certificates, death certificates, and marrage licenses from all the men on your family line, then (for me) the hardest part is obtaining any documents from your original Italian male ancestor from Italy. I am not sure if you can just get those over the internet or what. The Consulate thing is just annoying, wait times can take up to 2 years. Although you can bypass that by getting a lawyer in Italy to get your case heard by a judge there if things take longer than 2 years here since its apparently a civil rights violation if it does.
>>61438366
>don’t do it. you live in the best fucking country in the world. I’m so jelly it’s unreal.
I like having stock options for myself or any of my potential children going forward. Having dual citizenships are some of the most powerful tools a person can have. Also if things go to shit here I have a life raft to another country.
>>
>>61439157
I just realized I think I made it sound as though you obtain those documents from the Italian Consulate. You get those from either the national archives and immirgration here, and most of those other documents you get from your local courthouse from where your American ancestors are from. Italian side of the documents are also hard if you don't actually know where they are from in Italy. I know my surname is from Naples and we had family there. But from documents my brother has managed to dig up mentions something about our ancestor leaving from Abruzzo somewhere.
>>
>>61439157
>decent retirement benefits
I honestly don't know how it would work considering you havent' worked here and therefore have not paid your contribute to the INPS. You'd probably get the minimum pension which is around 600 euros? Dunno.
>>
>>61430682
In France, the law is "everything that is not forbidden is allowed".

Shooting with category B weapons or above on any property that is not recognized by the FFTir / state police is not allowed.

For guns on category C and under, there is no laws. However, you need to respect the concept of noise nuisance and safety of others. So you need to shoot with a suppressor or far away from every potential living places that would hear the noise too loudly, and of course, in a place where is no risk of injuring someone.

https://www.armes-ufa.com/spip.php?article307

>also

It is illegal, but I hardly see police bitching about shooting a 22LR pistol on your own property if you have a suppressor and subsonic ammo. As long as the gun is registered and your licence valid, they will ask you, at worse, to not do it again if you get caught.
>>
>>61439196
I mean I can start working there at some point lol
>>
>>61430682
Finland
In theory on own land and with permission on other peoples land.
In practice even in rural areas cops might send mercenaries if you dare to plink in hearing distance from others.
>>
>>61438395
Watch your filthy unwashed mouth, heretic
>>
>>61439246
Yeah but your pension would be low depending on how many years of tributes you'll pay so it would be better to set aside some money youself with a private fondo pensionistico or simply getting a job where you'll make enough money to not worry about needing a pension when you're old.
>>
>>61439584
If you can show that no laws were broken, the cops will leave and ignore your shooting from then on
But rural locales really are too full of cuck city dwellers and their summer homes now
>>
Does anyone here know where I can find AR-15 BCG's made in Europe? None of the ITAR BS?

Also, what's a comfy /k/ summer jacket, suitable for outdoors stuff but not too warm? Surplus could be an option, but 5.11 stuff might too - except that shit is goddamn expensive. Christ.

>>61430682
Netherlands: Technically speaking, shooting isn't a prohibited action at all, so that part is legal. It's the openly carrying a firearm on public grounds that gets you arrested, and if it's private property innawoods there will be noise complaints and the safety nannies will get their panties in a twist. As a hunter you can of course do this at your designated hunting grounds, but that's entirely mediocre. There's a decent amount of people that just fire airguns in their back garden, and since that's private propery it doesn't count as openly carrying a weapon, since it's airguns they don't make a lot of noise and of course you can easily trap the projectiles, so that's all OK.
>>
>>61439946
What ITAR BS are you getting? Do you not have American imports at all?
>>
>>61440026
ITAR mostly precludes full auto exports, unfortunately.
>>
>>61440046
Yeah but... most BCGs you get have semi-auto cuts anyway?
>>
>>61440054
Yes. And I need them without.
>>
>>61440068
FA cut carriers do get exported to Europe but there's such a massive demand for AR parts they're long gone by this point
I don't care for them since my AR doesn't have the FA cut in the upper either
>>
>>61440068
>>61440081
https://www.aawee.fi/fi/aseiden-osat-ja-tarvikkeet/cmmg-bolt-carrier-group-ar-15/p/55BA419/#description
Disregard, found one. Get your FA cut carrier right here, fuck European manufacturing
>>
Why do you euros never post pics of your guns?
>>
File: IMG_20240419_002937.jpg (548 KB, 2150x714)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>61440230
I can't be fucked to take many pics of the guns themselves these days
>>
File: DSC_9555 resize.jpg (3.41 MB, 3000x994)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB JPG
>>61440230
I bought pic rel monday
>>
>>61440230
>Thread full of guns

Why are Americans retarded?
>>
File: IMG_20240419_075959.jpg (978 KB, 1728x2167)
978 KB
978 KB JPG
Blasted away some handloads the data for which came to me in a dream
>>
File: serprona.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>Spain: No
We even have a special unit for "crimes" against nature. If you are talking a walk through the fields and see two motorbikes you know you are fucked, hartd time. Those guys have no mercy and will put a ticket in your pocket for sure.
If you want to shot in the wilderness you have to pay to be a member of special areas called "coto de caza" where you can hunt some animals during specific times of the year. Bunnies are a pest and you can shoot then all year, so that's my alibi.
>>
>>61438051
a) the IRS will still want your sweet taxbux where ever you live annon. Getting taxed twice by the IRS isn't uncommon for burgers living/working abroad.
b)getting a bit of paper =/= being an Italian, you probably don't even speak Italian, haven't the faintest idea how Italians do thing in their daily life, how they socialise, ect
So moving to Italy or any other euro country isn't something you should do blindly
c) all the paperwork ect you'd have to do to get funs in a EU country will be in that countries language so unless you are planning on learning the language to the point that you can handle bureaucracy in it you will be in a world of pain/translator costs/not able to the take the exams
d) you already live in the land of funs and freedoms. If you want funs, just stay in the US and move to a red state.
e) while you can move to any other EU country as a EU citizen(of a Schengen zone country), there is still bureaucracy involved with getting work, social security ect. (it also tends to fuck with pension calculations in all sorts of ways)

That being said living abroad for a few years can be very fun and enriching. I lived and worked in Texas for a few years before covid and had a blast. But keep the IRS in mind, they have no issue taxing you on foreign income/real estate/ effects ect
>>
>>61439246
pension in the EU tend to work on a system of you need to work x years to get full pension and how much the full pension is based on the amount of social security tax you've paid over those years.
So if you where to move to and start working in when you are a decade plus "behind" will gimp your pension
All it really does is force you to "save" for retirement by giving you taxbux to the retired now for an IOU that you will get a pension form other peoples taxbux latter (minus the money needed to keep the fuckton of bureaucrats that "manage" the system paid). If you are worried about a pension and a burger, just get a 401k, put aside a part of you your wage on a second bank account you don't touch ect
>>
>>61438365
Yes you do. As long as you are an EU citizen and have permanent residency in the country you want the license in and check all other boxes like passing tests, you get the license. The last part might be problematic, though, as those tests are in the local language.

Some EU countries also accept other countries hunting licenses as equivalent to their own so you could game the system a little. You would have to check on a case by case basis, though.
>>
>>61437543
Can you own revolvers in France?
>>
>>61444393
I think Czechia for example requires you to be a Czech citizen but I could be wrong
>>
>>61439221
So you can shoot something like a hunting rifle on your property legally? Fuck these confusing and convoluted laws, ever since i moved here i have seen how shit french bureaucracy is. At least its good to know i can shoot category C and below on my property for in the future when i plan to move to a much more rural area.
>>
>>61444409
You would have to check recent court decisions of analogue cases in the respective country to figure out how the national interpretation works out. Generally speaking, all citizen rights apart from voting at a national level are granted to other EU citizens on legal grounds that are beyond the scope of this board. There might be national exceptions to that, but law as written is not sufficient to figure that out.
>>
>>61444464
gun ownership is normally part of criminal law and the EU doesn't normally mettle with a member states criminal law
I don't think that you'd be allowed to bar people from getting gun due to them being a citizen of an other EU country due to non discrimination ect. But if you require that you take/pass certain lessons/exams that are country specific that's okay. I'd imagine that if you need to get paperwork that is specific to the member state like a copy of your criminal record, getting a medical check that would require you to be part of that countries medical system ect would also in effect bar non citizens unless they('ve already) gotten trough that bit of bureaucracy
>>
>>61430682
Poland: no
i own a nice place in the middle of nowhere and legally i cant shot there
>>
>>61444481
>EU doesn't normally mettle with a member states criminal law
it does by giving guidelines for which the members must adeguate themselves to. How you adeguate yourself to those guidelines is up to the country tho
>>
Did anyone get tickets to Finnish Brutality?
>>
>>61444546
what would you risk if you get caught and told them you were doing everything safely?
>>
File: 1712481513079219.jpg (120 KB, 663x591)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>Zelenysport receives new import of vz.24 rifles
>wait for them to be listed on the website
>...
>the prices range from 1200 to 2000 Eur

God damnit Rudolf you massive fucking Jew
>>
>>61444636
Czechbro, can you tell me if the ZS G3s are FA conversions or if they pass muster in cucked countries that implemented that part of the directive (i.e. need to have semi lowers)
>>
>>61444636
zelenysport has a few things that interest me, do you know if they ship to other EU countries?
>>
>>61444644
Look for the listed category on their website.
If it says "category A-1" that's converted from a full auto.
If it says "category B" that's made as semi auto from scratch.
IIRC their G3s are made by POF which means it's built as semi auto, not a conversion.

>>61444654
Yeah they ship abroad but only unregulated stuff.
Just switch the language to EN on the main page and there's info for foreigners.
>>
File: 20240415_134221.jpg (1.72 MB, 2127x1722)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>61444409
Only residency is needed in Czechia. All the other conditions apply, though, like having a clean criminal record and no history of specific misdemeanors, and since the police won't be able to get it from their own sources, the burden of proof lies on the foreign applicants. The police also has the right to refuse without explanation applicants from non-EU or NATO member states who were not granted permanent residency permit or asylum.

>>61440230
We do.
>>
>>61444662
>surplus CETMEs listed as Cat B
Now I'm confused
>>
>>61444662
Is it like asetalo where you have to order by mail? because their checkout section doesn't allow to put a different country
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (228 KB, 1547x770)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>61444693
All right nevermind I have no idea how it works nowadays, anything built out of a full auto should be A-1 by law but the fags at the proofhouse probably just changed something again.

>>61444696
>>
>>61444704
Sure is fun having an EU-wide law that is in no way implemented remotely the same across different countries, isn't it
I just want a G3
>>
File: puska_g3a3_pof_leva_big.jpg (39 KB, 1200x302)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>61444714
Well like I said if the G3 is POF, they use semi lowers for their MP5 and G3 clones.
>>
>>61444720
Great, then it only becomes a matter of getting it out of the country (flying there and out of the country with the gun works in CZ unlike G*rmany)
I have read about a guy's experiences dealing with top-guns as a foreign customer but no idea about ZS
>>
>>61444729
Ah, that's probably gonna be tricky.
Especially the flying part.
>>
>>61444741
The guy I'm talking about flew out with a pistol so it was a bit easier for him
Still caused a bit of mayhem at the x-ray lol
>>
>>61444714
this ambiguouness is what allowed me to sneak 5 ex full auto rifles onto my hunting license so they do not count towards the max number of guns I own lol
>>
>>61444704
danke
>>
>>61444729
How exactly do you plan on buying a gun anywhere on an foreign license and then moving it out of country without a valid export license, let alone bringing it to another country without a proper import license?
Flying with the gun is the least of your concerns and absolutely works in Germany btw.
>>
>>61444758
It doesn't even make sense within a single country
>my Aussie L1A1 is perfectly fine despite being able to take a FA trigger group as is
>a metric FAL with the autosear hole welded shut is a DANGEROUS MACHINE GUN
>>
>>61444767
>How exactly do you plan on buying a gun anywhere on an foreign license and then moving it out of country without a valid export license, let alone bringing it to another country without a proper import license?
In Finland it's trivially easy to get an import license and you can apply for it afterwards on a whim, and the export licenses are easy to get in CZ and Poland if you deal with someone with two brain cells (plus my foreign license is adequate for transporting within the country there)
Meanwhile Germany makes the paperwork practically impossible and no you can't transport the gun on a foreign license
>>
>>61440585
Sweeeeet, I own a svd as well but finding spare parts and magazines is almost impossible
>>
>>61444795
Laatuase in Finland should have mags
>>
>>61438656
it ain't even about cylinders nowadays... EV Goypod or nothing, that's the ideal Gayropean utopia for many faggots in this fucking piece of shit union.
>>
>>61443742
The Espanish will make an unit for anything, but an unit for getting subhuman okupa out of people's homes. Many such sad cases!
>>
>>61444604
5000 pln (1200 usd) or arrest
i took a risk with .22 but i'm afraid to shoot anything bigger since flat topography and no trees make sound travel far
>>
>>61444803
Thanks finnbro, I hope they still have them next month cause I blew all my budget repairing my car.
>>
>>61444794
Exporting firearms for Germany the way you envision wouldn’t work indeed. Because
a) you cannot buy firearms in Germany on a foreign license in person and
b) getting the export license requires you to provide the import license of your country of destination

Transporting guns on foreign permits to and from Germany is not problematic at all.
>>
>>61444409
No but you need to be fluent in Czech. A while back you were allowed to have a translator but that’s been changed
>>
>>61444906
Exactly
Which is why I'm limited to what Triebel has in stock (the only non retarded export company) and they don't carry G3s, so
>>
bumper
>>
>>61432205
Can you shot on someone else property ? because I just need the hunting license and I'm good, I also just want to shoot black powder (I'm broke as a mf ok)
>>
File: 1698923088114767.jpg (3.06 MB, 3089x4415)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
>>61444360
>the IRS will still want your sweet taxbux where ever you live annon. Getting taxed twice by the IRS isn't uncommon for burgers living/working abroad.
I know, the IRS is the real US, everything else is a Matrix-like illusionthey have created with their unlimited funds.
>getting a bit of paper =/= being an Italian, you probably don't even speak Italian, haven't the faintest idea how Italians do thing in their daily life, how they socialise, ect
So moving to Italy or any other euro country isn't something you should do blindly
So the people of South Tyrol aren't Italian? Got it. Also I already speak German and Russian. Learning a fourth langauge isn't really that hard for me. Finally its almost as though I mentioned all of Europe and not just Italy since that is the beauty of the whole EU thing.
> all the paperwork ect you'd have to do to get funs in a EU country will be in that countries language so unless you are planning on learning the language to the point that you can handle bureaucracy in it you will be in a world of pain/translator costs/not able to the take the exams
Again learning a fourth language is not that hard anon.
> you already live in the land of funs and freedoms. If you want funs, just stay in the US and move to a red state.
You completely missed my point. I wasn't wanting to move to Europe because you have better firearms laws. It if shit got really bad in the US I would like to know where else I can go in the world that I can kind of have one of my basic human rights. Also working for a company abroad is also a thing and having a dual citizenship goes a long way with making yourself more marketable.
>while you can move to any other EU country as a EU citizen(of a Schengen zone country), there is still bureaucracy involved with getting work, social security ect.
I would cross that bridge when I get to it. OR. If I am working for a company that lets say, has offices in Finland its a lot easier being an EU citizen than the US.
>>
>>61448179
>So the people of South Tyrol aren't Italian?
why? they were born and raised here. Italian culture and customs vary from region to region and can be wildly different but, no offence, an american born in the USA can't really be classified as italian. Your culture and customs are far too removed to relate to anyone here.
It's not a bad thing and I still believe you would get welcomed, it's just more of an heads up to not expect locals to consider you an actual italian (and again, there is nothing malicious in that)
>>
>>61448287
They speak German. Also if you wonder why most people hate Europeans its that aura of arroance you all have. You probably don't even realize you do it.
>>
>>61448636
>They speak German
I didn't know I spoke german. I learn new things every day it seems. In a few small parts of sud tyrol they speak dialects that are a mix of german and italian but now in 2024 literally everybody under 40 speaks only italian and local dialect (which is not really a dialect but a separate language that precedes both german and italian like all other italian "dialects" beside the tuscan)
>area of arrogance
How? I literally just gave you an heads up, if anything it's you who might have arrogance in wanting to be considered the same as a real italian just because you might be getting a citizenship paper. Your american culture was multicultiral and multiracial from almost the beginning so it's a lot easier to accept someone with barely any ties to your land and culture as one of your own, here it's not like that as of now and I just think you should be aware of it.
>>
>>61448753
Reminds of this burger who moved here to czechia in search of "simpler living" and literally lasted less than a year because people kept calling her "the american"
>>
>>61448812
>the american
sounds kino. „she“ should’ve taken great pride in being called that
>>
>>61448179
>So the people of South Tyrol aren't Italian
unironically, yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cRIc3gVBVw&t=1s
> Learning a fourth langauge isn't really that hard for me
neat, but most Americans are monolingual so going by the numbers you are the outlier
> Finally its almost as though I mentioned all of Europe and not just Italy since that is the beauty of the whole EU thing
Yes, but it is the same all over Europe. Simply because you have a bit of paper that says you are a Italian now doesn't mean that people won't think of you as an america. If you just want to stay a few years and stay an american, plenty of those. But if you want to settle down it takes a lot more than a bit of paper. I experienced the same in the US, I come from a generally closed off and somewhat pessimistic culture. Oh boy did that piss of some of my colleagues.
>completely missed my point
the only thing you mentioned/asked about in your original post was gun laws
>Also working for a company abroad is also a thing
yes, I am aware off that considering I stated that I've worked in the US in the past both as an expat and then for an american company.
>>61448636
>that aura of arroance you all have. You probably don't even realize you do it.
>americans
>calling the rest of the world arrogant
americans in my experience while very warm and open people are very arrogant when interacting with other people with a "we do it x way in america so it has to be the best way for every where at any time" attitude and general sense of gun ho "I can do this" even when they don't have any reason to assume they can. Very fun to be around tough.
>>
>>61448287
>>61448753
>>61449001
>We don't want white people to move here
As-salamu alaykum to you then.
>>
>>61449029
>don't want
No, it's just that I have personally seen how moving on a whim can turn out. I simply don't want you moving to a country where you don't know anyone, struggle to fit in, get to handle some unexpected hurdles, get disillusioned and move back.
>>
>>61449029
>muh white.
Only you americans are obsessed with white this white that because you lack a culture and the only unifying factor you could find was skin color. Look at an Italian from the north east to the north west or a northener compared to a sicilian that sometimes looks like an arab. I don't want to be filled with africans and arabs, but in extremes I'll still regard a nigger born and raised here that grew up in an italian family, speaking italian and experiencing italian traditions -more- italian than an american who doesn't speak a slick of italian, knows nothing about our culture and was raised in america.
Jesus, you americans are always so arrogant and consider us "yuropoors and europeons" yet the moment we simply make you notice that we regard you as AMERICANS you lose your fucking shit and act like we insulted your family.
>>
>>61449029
>americans
>white
Lol
>>
>>61449084
Its fine I suppose. Just my take from all this was asking what country has the most tolerable firearms laws in Europe and several replies are "don't come here, you are not going to be Italian". Like wtf?
>>
>>61449144
Yeah sorry, not reading all of that. I am just a caveman American to you afterall.
>>61449151
Believe it or not but yes. Americans with European heritage as the sole source of their DNA is still a thing here. Also I have zero issues with the current wave of immigrants coming to the US. For the most part they are good, hard working people. Besides, anyone who went through the Darian Gap willingly looking for a better life are people I want here.
>>
>>61449184
>don't come here, you are not going to be Italian
I literally told you you will be welcomed but you'll still be seen as an american. Why do you think we should pretend you are something you are not? Just because you identify as italian it doesn't mean you are
>>
>>61449214
>Yeah sorry, not reading all of that. I am just a caveman American to you afterall
Nah, you simply had no argument against me. But it's okay.
>>
>>61449184
I can understand it comes over like that. Mainly because its simply how it is. You and your family have been living in america for several generations. You aren't a Italian you're an American and there is nothing wrong with that at all.
That being said if you move to Italy (or any EU country) and think that a Italian ID card will mean you fit right in is just retarded even if you speak the language.
But I can understand why you want to find and relate with your roots. I've family in the US that have the same desire to get to know their past.
But identity and nationality to most Europeans (and certainly the ones posting here) isn't a citizenship thing but a mix of blood, soil and culture.
So assuming getting a paper that says you are now x kind off comes over like comes over as a stranger pulling up a chair and sitting down at the family dinner.
>>
>>61449298
Did I ever say I was Italian?
>>61449313
Whatever you say random person who failed to state where they are from.
>>61449323
My dude. All that was stated in any of my posts was I am eligible for Italian citizenship, not that I am one. I am failing to understand what you are getting at with all of this. No shit if a person is from somewhere else they are not longer that. I fucking hate talking to people anymore, I say one thing then everyone turns it into whatever the fuck this is. So all I am going to say is fuck you, and fuck every other person in here.
>>
>>61449432
Do you happen to have autism and / or other disorders that could perhaps make you mentally challenged?
>>
>>61449432
Then why do you get mad at people telling you that you are not italian/german/whatever? You're american, don't be embarassed about it
>>
Nothing is legal and my existence is a sin
>>
>>61449680
Because if I am planning on living in a country, paying taxes, and go through the hassle of learning a new langauge I would expect to be called Italian, German, American, etc.
>>
Random question from a random American. Do you guys have cartidges that are popular in your country that is somewhat obscure in the states?
>>
>>61450533
That's not how Europe works
You will never not be an American (just like a German in Italy will always be that German guy) but don't let that get to you
>>
>>61450539
.222 Rem comes to mind, Italians had their 9x21 too
>>
White Europeans built America.
>>
>>61434085
>the recent university shooting spree that raised a wave of "noone should own le evil long black guns" sentiment
That's really sad.
>>
>>61444546
Try to make it a legal shooting range, it's relatively easy. Look up "Projekt Arizona"
>>
>>61450539
hunters have plenty.
7x64, 9.2x62, 6.5x55
>>
>>61451156
>>61434085
>the recent university shooting spree that raised a wave of "noone should own le evil long black guns" sentiment

Tbh it was fairly short lived in the mainstream.
Mostly you heard from people who were already seething in the past about gun laws being pretty liberal here.
The immediate result was that "mass" purchases of guns and ammo get flagged (no one knows what "mass" actually means) and you get a call/visit from the cops but it's all pretty civil because (most) cheque gun owners aren't chimps.
We'll probably see later if something else actually comes out of it.
>>
>>61451824
6.5 Swede isn't that obscure in the US
I agree that almost all the 9.3mm cartridges will be
>>
>>61449214
>Americans with European heritage as the sole source of their DNA is still a thing here
It's a pretty low bar
>>
>>61450533
>I would expect to be called Italian, German, American, etc
You are going to be an italian citizen, not an italian. You're acting like trannies now. "if I go trough the trouble of cutting my dick off I expect people to call me a woman"
Stop being so arrogant.
>>
>>61452193
Please refrain from spamming about trannies thank you
>>
>>61452212
Sorry, but it really sounded like that
>>
>>61450578
a friend of mine has a famas in 222 remington
>>
The trick is to avoid smaller cities.
The best places in every country are cozy tight knit towns but you will never be truly one of them as an immigrant.
Move to a big city and nobody will care
>>
>>61452460
As someone who grew up in a small town I'll never understand people who like living in cities. packed like sardines, nobody knows you, everybody is busy, rude, polluted, expensive etc.
But it's also true that the "tightly knit" community of small towns is often complete bullshit, we are often the most "toxic" communities you can find, wives ostracized by the family of the husband for being born in a town 3km over, most judgemental etc. more often than not the whole "community that helps one another" is purely fake and self serving. Mob mentality rules and if you're not with them on every decision they will treat you like an outcast. Not everywhere but anybody who grew up in a small town knows what I'm talking about
>>
>>61449001
>Schützen
You know that schützen has nothing to do with separatist movements right? the retards of the befreiungsausschuss südtirol tried to hijack it for those goals and have been told to fuck off multiple times. As someone who partecipates in my local schützen parade almost every year I can confirm you that most here consider themselves both italian and sudtiroleans (which is normal as local identity comes before italian identity in many many places of Italy)
thanks for coming to my tedtalk
>>
>>61452494
Small towns are definitely a mix of comfy and fucked up
The local king shit is always someone whose family has been fucking among themselves for 500 years and even the ones who have been there for 200 years are outsiders
And yet cities are even more miserable
>>
>>61452517
>The local king shit is always someone whose family has been fucking among themselves for 500 years and even the ones who have been there for 200 years are outsiders
True and they somehow always become mayors etc. In my town during fascism they were the ones ruling and after the war thankfully they got their payback.
>>
>>61452516
I just like the video and the Schützen
>>
>>61452517
>even the ones who have been there for 200 years are outsiders
For real, shit like that makes americans wanting to be called locals even more funny. my family moved to our town in Bavaria in like 1780 or something from current nordrhein westfalen and the local grannies still sometimes call my parents foreigners
>>
so what’s the solution? suburbs?
>>
>>61452743
Everywhere has its pros and cons.
>>
>>61452743
Just live in the small town and don't be a cunt
You'll be the foreigner but you'll be their foreigner
>>
>>61452871
I’ll never leave my shithole country anyway. But I dream of moving to a cozy mountain town in the US until the day I die.
God I’m the biggest ameriboo on this planet.
>>
>>61453404
I used to have that dream till I spent a summer traveling the US mostly to visit national parks. They were amazing, but the sheer difference in both infrastructure and the "people" there was shocking. I'll forever envy their 2nd amendment and big open spaces, but everything else (in MY opinion) sucks hard.
The national parks were amazings beside the few times you meed retarded karens who call you out for surpassing them on the trail.
>>
>>61453432
My friend's been to the US twice for gaming events and all he had to say was that the food sucked
He's no gourmand either
>>
>>61453446
>food sucked
yeah that too, I had a lot of stomach issues. Plus way too big portions that they force you to take home if you can't finish them. I cooked risotto ai funghi and wiener schnitzel to the family of my friend who was hosting us and they loved it, but it barely tasted of anything, the mushrooms tasted of nothing and same with the produce. Maybe it was GMO stuff. Also everything was too salty or too sweet.
>>
>>61453446
Well he’s probably a retard that went to bad restaurants then or has a babby’s pallet.
>>
>>61453432
Idk man I’m from krautland. people over here are grumpy as FUCK.
mutts are pretty damn fake but I’m sure you can make solid friends over there.
but I agree, without the 2A I’d rather not move there lol
>>
>>61453474
How do you find good restaurants in the US? my gripe was that there were almost only either franchise restaurants or some sort of dineries where the cooks were like factory workers using premade stuff.
>>
>>61453495
there is nothing wrong with franchise restaurants, you should've went to olive garden or outback steakhouse. wherever you go the stuff taste the same so you know what you get
>>
>>61453474
there is nobody in the world with more of a babby's palate than americans tho. you eat chicken nuggets and burgers 24/7. your definition of a gourmet meal is flavorless steak with bacon and watered down beer and coffee
>>
>>61453495
There’s an app called Yelp that has aggregated reviews for local area restaurants, just look for places with the best reviews and food, pretty simple.

>>61453513
No, sorry, that’s the British, even the fish and chips were bad, bland, and overcooked, I had to go to M&S to make a decent meal for myself if I didn’t want to spend $20-30 Euro a meal.
>>
File: IMG_20240302_231505.jpg (622 KB, 1958x1325)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
Rifle food to distract from the human food discussion
>>
>>61453553
>British
Yeah sorry, I forgot about them
>>
>>61453553
Go to Belgium and eat in a Frituur, order a medium pack of fries with paprika powder, salt and andalouse sauce. Like 5 euro and will fill you up, most expensive option is buying the entire fucking bag of fries for around 10 euros, for reference that would be enough to feed multiple people at a party (assuming they aren't just all eating fries)
>>
File: _PHK5956.jpg (3.96 MB, 2636x1897)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB JPG
>>61430682
>Switzerland
Country is the size of a small US parking lot so no you can't.
Anyway enjoy this mk4 I just assembled
>>
>>61454189
Sexy pic. My 22/45 is probably the gun I enjoy shooting the most
>>
Bump
>>
>>61451834
6.5x55 may not be dead in the US but here it is very popular in hunting and competitive shooting. If anyone asks for a bolt action for deer and up 6.5x55 will get mentioned.
>>
>>61456354
that’s because it’s a great round
>>
I’m tempted to buy a Platypus 1911 and have it imported by my gunsmith.
It’s going to be expensive but I’m convinced it’s worth it.
>>
>>61458361
Ah yes the 1911 for people who don't like 1911s
>>
>>61458543
the 1911 for people who like trouble free 1911s
>>
>>61458690
It's a 1911 for people who like 9mm PCCs with Glock mags
i.e. people with no taste
>>
>>61458707
it’s more reliable than any other 1911. that’s the only thing that matters to me
>>
>>61458361
>it’s worth it.
if you like the look, quality wise it's lower than a fucking ruger 1911
>>
>>61459348
delusional
>>
>>61459372
lmao, you're so clueless it hurts.
>>
>>61459379
Post your platypus
>>
>>61459383
Post yours first if you claim it's of such high quality lmao.
>>
>>61458361
what makes you think it's worth it?
>>
>>61459348
>it's lower than a fucking ruger 1911
quality between the 2 is kinda the same. both retail for 1200$. Only difference is that the platypussy takes glock mags and you can customize it.
>>
File: IMG_2072.gif (109 KB, 497x498)
109 KB
109 KB GIF
>>61459348
>platypus bad because it’s no atlas
>>
Hey, could you help me with this?
I would like to buy this Beretta jacket, the issue is that it costs fucking €300.

Now I know that Beretta doesn't make it themselves, but buys it from a supplier, so I guess they might sell a similar jacket for less under a different brand.

Any ideas where to look to find it?
>>
File: file.png (175 KB, 984x321)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>61459740
depending on the item they do make themselves. other times they instead buy out the company like with zamberlan. What line of clothing is that? if it says made in italy it's something they make themselves.
>>
>>61459740
with companies like beretta they usually have stipulations in place that the chinks who actually produce their design can't sell them to other companies so you're SOL
>>
>>61459740
As if three hunnit is a lot for a jacket
If you want that specific cut, you have to buy it
>>
>>61459835
>>61459851
>>61459863
Well, fuck.
But thank you guys, at least I know.
For me, €300 for a jacket is a lot. I mean for €300 I can get a nice wool suit.
It's this one:
https://estore.beretta.com/en-sk/product/windstopper-militare-M0581T0208
>>
>>61460110
As an italian I might be biased and used to a different quality of clothes, but I fell like beretta stuff beside a few lines is too much overpriced for what they offer.
>>
>>61460161
I mean I saw the jacket in person and really liked how it looks, the colour is really nice too, but the price man. I know it's 3-layers goretex and whatever, but still.
>>
>>61452573
My town has always been Maier and Osswald, all the way back to the first written account about my village back in 11something.
14th century Müllers need not apply.
>>
>>61459740
yup, Helikon-tex
i have their PCU lvl5 when they still produced them, good build and won't tear away for no reason, the jacket is now 10 years old or slightly more
>>
>>61460210
If it's just the look you can find something similar in hiking/mountaineering stores. But those usually also cost a lot
>>
>>61459740
Italian here, don't buy beretta clothing. It's overpriced trash 90% of the time and only boomer hunters buy them
>>
>>61460296
>only boomer hunters buy them
brb buying some beretta clothing
>>
>tfw lost contact with the local anon from this thread years ago
KSI dude, where are you?
t. curly hair dude
>>
Why is it all so boring?
When I got into guns about 15 years ago it all was so exciting and I couldn't wait to get a new gun and discuss it with people on the range or on /k/ but now it all feels the same
People are still discussing the same topics for decades
Gear and Glocks
Nothing new
>>
>>61460344
because you only let them talk about gear and glocks, start the convo with anything else and they'll follow put, that or talk with more people
>>
What's the legal minimum length for a shotgun in your country?
>>
>>61460344
because guns are tools. no need to overthink it
>>
In italy if you wanted to get a sporting license, what do you have to do and what do they controp?
>>
>>61460412
600mm with a 300mm barrel, unless you get a special permit.
>>
>>61460642
So pic related would be totally okay?
>>
>>61460661
yeah minus the pistol grip. it needs a stock
>>
File: IMG_20240325_223915.jpg (1.24 MB, 1982x1486)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>61460344
Because the laws and market have changed to the extent we can mostly just get ARs and Glocks, or at least buying anything else is a financial risk
And the fanboys of both are louder than ever
>>
>>61460667
What country?
>>
>>61460661
>>61460667
I think in Finland you could leave just a pistol grip. After all an SP5K is considered mega dangerous and practically illegal here because the magazine in front means it has something to hold onto and this means it cannot be a pistol and must be a rifle.
>>
>>61460594
>guns are tool
What a novel and retarded meme like getting mad at people for calling an ar-15 an assault rifle
>>
>>61460412
there isn't one afaik here in italy but if it's too short it might be classified as a pistol and can't be used for hunting. pic rel is classified as a pistol, meanwhile a shor barrel benelli m4 is still a normal hunting shotgun.
>>61460631
>Medical certificate from the GP + Medical Certificate issued by the medico-legal sectors of the A.S.L. or from health facilities military or State Police or by a military doctor, police doctor
State or Doctor of the National Fire Brigade, who must however be in service and not retired
>Weapons handling certificate with revenue stamp of €16.00 issued by a National Shooting Section;
>Application with revenue stamp of €16.00;
>No. 1 additional revenue stamp of €16.00 which will be affixed to the license
original;
>Payment of 1.27 euros on the c.c.p. of your local treasury
>No. 2 passport-sized photographs (40 mm x 45 mm format) of which one is legalised;
>photocopy of previous license in case of renewal
>self signed statement that you are not an objector of conscience.
Take all this, give it to your local carabinieri or police or administrative office depending on who is in charge where you live and wait 30-90 day. it's shall issue.
>>
File: 20220126_195037.jpg (259 KB, 2880x2880)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>61460412
>>61460642
In Germany it has to be over 60cm total length and 30cm barrel with bolt, if it's shorter it would be a pistol and its hard to get a license for a shotgun pistol
>>61460667
Pistol grip is only forbidden with Pump Action shotguns here
But on semi Auto Shotgun it's okay -pic related, one it illegal one is legal
Also this >>61460661 would be okay also and considered a regular shotgun if it's over 60cm in length
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
File: IMG_20240406_190500.jpg (1.01 MB, 1728x1353)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
I just barely hit the thread
>>
>>61463226
But the group is good
So just adjust your sights
>>
>>61466307
Adjusting the sights on a FAL isn't the hardest, but it's still fucked and I only do it if I'm going to be shooting a lot of that ammo. That was a test batch with 150gr/9,7g Ballistic Tip
>>
>>61438390
suppressors?
>>
>>61466681
They would still take away all your guns for public endangerement.
Swiss gun laws sound based untill you actually live here and realize 90% anything you buy will be a paper weight.
It's the reason I sold all 3 of my machineguns after the new directive was implemented. Not even gun ranges would let me shoot them near me.
>>
File: 6754.jpg (768 KB, 1355x2122)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
>>61460344
I dunno I don't particularly miss the days when everyone aside from hyper autistic WWII collectors with FA exemptions and safe rooms just owned an 858 riced out with chinkshit and FAB furniture, a Mosin and maybe a CZ 83.
>>
File: mag floorplate colt.jpg (1.98 MB, 4928x3264)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB JPG
>>61467396
>just owned an 858 riced out with chinkshit and FAB furniture, a Mosin and maybe a CZ 83.
We own better stuff now but /k/ was comfier back then. Or maybe it's just nostalgia talking, dunno.
>>
>>61467410
>things that used to be fun 15 years ago are less fun now
Welcome to getting old lmao.
>>
I should have my permit in a few days, I can't wait, the system is currently broken
>>
Burger here, is it true that there really aren’t any middle of nowhere boonies areas in Europe? Even though I live in a fairly restrictive state (CA) I can be out in the middle of fucking nowhere with not a soul in sight or hearing distance within 2 hours. Can basically shoot whatever I want however I want and not a chance that I’m bothered by anyone.
>>
>>61468185
Outside of central europe there are places with very few people, maybe not as desolate as your example but very quiet nonetheless. Scandinavia and Iberia have some very sparsely populated places in particular.
>>
>>61468185
In France you are only allowed to transport a gun from your house to the shooting range or gunsmith or another range if you are invited (in writing). Regarding finding a secluded place, it's a difficult question, the place will the hard to reach, like needing to hike for hours and people still might be around, you are really never that far away from a road or some boomer hiking. Forests are not that big, mountains makes a lot of noise and flatland is infested by farmers... You always have a chance someone will be nearby.
Best scenario after thinking about it would be owning farmland with a big barn and shoot 22lr suppressed inside.

Also if someone notice you, they will be very happy to report you, the average person hate guns in france.
>>
>>61468185
yeah, kinda. Most of western europe is like that. The population density here is crazy compared to the US. I'm sure there are some places like that even here, but they are not that common. I live in a rural place in northen italy with my own piece of mountain and I sometime go out to shoot "innawoods" with my 22.lr. anything bigger than that would be heard in the town and get me in trouble.
>>
Any reputable staccato dealers in yurop?
>>
>>61468287
save your money and get a used STI
>>
>>61460344
You have to move on to other things, it’s why everyone is autistic about nods and thermals and drones nowadays. The larp is always evolving.
>>
>>61468337
no I want a staccato p
>>
File: IMG_7140.jpg (271 KB, 1169x1299)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>61468274
>>61468280
That fucking blows. As gay as cuckifornia is, at least I can drive out to the middle of the desert and do whatever I want with an uncucked AR and nobody is going to bother me. Only interaction I’ve had is some dudes blasting by on dirt bikes or RZRs and I’m pretty sure they were going out shooting too.
>>
>>61468432
how anal is the police in the US about guns? like what would happen if you posted on facebook or instagram some shit you can't own? Here I would be suprised that a cop knows what I can or can't own.
>>
>>61468658
Most cops don’t really know gun laws or any laws that well, but I would avoid posting obviously illegal shit online especially on an account with your real name. For the most part, if you don’t draw attention to yourself it’s unlikely you’ll ever have to deal with the police. No reckless speeding, make sure your vehicle and tags are good etc don’t do drugs and don’t be a crazy retard or associate with crazy retards.
>>
>>61436210
Man, no wonder the website is so shit. There arenough Europeans on here for a general to be made.
You lot are literal serfs. So I dont even know why OP asked such a gay question.
>>
>>61469280
>There arenough Europeans on here for a general to be made.
yeah, to be here an american just needs to like guns, an euro needs to know english, like guns, own guns which means a license and know of 4chan
>>
>>61469280
>You lot are literal serfs.
You're the same, you're just not aware of it.
>>
>>61431278
Hey I want to get my licence as well but I am a bit afraid about the test. In hessen they stopped using Multiple Choice questions and made the rest harder aswell.
Do you have any tipps?
>>
>>61469568
do the license in Thuringia or Bavaria.
>>
>>61436210
this

you are alone in the forest, in your hunting ground.
just shot at the trees or into some creek noone gives a fuck.

some old hunters have there own small range deep in the forst like a south american redneck would have.

Hunters generally have more privileges than sport shooters in Germany.

if you are Hunter / Hunting License Owner / you can get a silencer and dont need a cringe sport shooting club / schutzenverein

also this >>61469369

greetings from a bavarian Village
>>
>>61469616
>some old hunters have there own small range deep in the forst

its just a pile of sand with a metal plate in front of it or some old barrels.

many also just shoot at the trees or into a small pond or creek
>>
>>61469626
>shoot at the trees
Nigger behaviour, just shoot into the dirt so that my chainsaw won't dull or break when I have to fell the trees
>>
>>61469616
sport shooting clubs in Germany are full of boomer FUDDs and or Airgun Cringe Idiots.

for these people a 9mm Pistol or .357 Magnum Revolver is already the evil scary big caliber gun.

also NO RAPID FIRE or you will be thrown from the shooting range.

shooting needs to be "sport shooting"
having fun and plinking is not allowed and bullshit like that

the real deal are only the small town and village rod and gun clubs.
but if you are an outlander you will not be able to become a member of clubs like this.

Bavarian Small Town and Village People are hostile and suspicious of outlanders.
rural Bavaria is like fucking Morrowind if you are not a fellow Bavarian.
even other Germans from diffrent regions have problems here fitting in and finding friends.
>>
>>61469649
mimimimi das duerfen sie nicht
richtiger Michel

Des sind meine eigenen Baam auf die ich da schieß Kollege, wenn hier einer das Holz davon macht, dann bin ich das oder mein Vater. Schonmal was von Jagdgenossenschaft gehört? Da schließen sich mehrere Waldbesitzer zusammen und machen aus ihren gesamten Wäldern dann 1 Jagdrevier.

falls ich das mache, dann schieß ich sowieso in irgendwelche Krüppel Fichten rein, daraus wird nichtmal Feuerholz gemacht weil die nix taugen. Auf Buchen oder Eichen schieß ich net. Nur auf Fichten oder in die Erden nei oder halt in a Bechla. hast es verstanden?
>>
>>61469669
https://youtu.be/u7x-AC3U820?si=GIzmQQgSxMUWfrle

https://youtu.be/7lkYg3wq5Fg?si=Fl2t7fGK3xwOrfea

Auslander is german for Outlander
>>
File: IMG_2086.png (4 KB, 416x264)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>61469669
I hate our retarded ranges. I only visit them to sight in new optics. For actual shooting I typically drive to Poland.
Kino tacticool shooting over there
>>
>>61431119
>Revier (Hunting ground)
It's funny to find obvious etymological roots for words in the wild
>>
>>61443699
>the data for which came to me in a dream
Extra hot or what's the deal
>>
>>61469824
yes i belive you that. in Bavaria many drive to Czechia for having fun shooting time too.

and like i said, in the good clubs you only can become member if you are from the region and know the right persons.

in the club i am since 2014, that was only cause my uncle was also in the club and member since the early 1970s.
they know him and my uncle knows me.
so i could become a member instant without shit test or gate keeping bullshit.

if you are outlander and noone there knows you, you are fucked. they will either tell you the club is full and dont take new members or they do the walk the long mile bullshit.

go to the club, shooting airrifle and airpistol there for about 6 months and maybe if they like you and you seem like a good guy, they will allow you to borrow a .22 LR pistol or rifle and then some months later they will offer you to join the club and after that you are able to rent the "big caliber" guns. and now after 1 or 1.5 years you are finaly on the way to get your own weapon owner card.

i am not joking. i am telling how it is.

back in 2013 i just showed up there on a saturday afternoon with my uncle.

My uncle told an other Boomer who was member of the club board, that this young man here is my nephew and his name is Anon.

I said Hello, gave the Boomer a fucking handshake.
He nodded and asked me right after if I wanted to become a member here.
Said Yes and I was immediately given the membership application, I filled it out straight away and less than 2 minutes later the stamp and signature from the board was there. Afterwards I went to the 50 meter range with my uncle and then we shot with his 30 30 Winchester and his Swiss K31 rifle.
>>
>>61430682

shot my mk12 up to 930m in this Swiss army range
>>
>>61469957
i joined the Club on August 2013 but on my member card is Januar 2014.

that is cause my first paid membership fee was for the year 2014.
the few months left of 2013 was for free.
on Paper i am a Member since 2014 but in real i am since August 2013
>>
>>61469957
To be precise, this uncle was my reference person. If I had gone there without him or if he hadn't existed at all, they would have definitely sent me away.

told me shit like the club is full and we're not accepting anyone new
or
yes, you can become a member, but only after 6 months of probation and in the 6 months only shoot air rifles and air pistols......for safe gun handling training....also they will try to know you as a person....where do you live, what is your job? where do you work? what other hobbys do you have and so on. These people then question you and try to get an idea of you in this way.

Who is this Anon? Should we give him a .22 LR Pistol? is the based or cringe?
>>
>>61450539
Sweden, 6,5x55 and 9,3x62mm.
Both are very popular big game cartridges.
>>
>>61469968
that looks kino as fuck. can anyone go there or is it for military folks only?
>>
>>61469562
I dunno man.
I can CC at work. I have no duty to retreat if someone threatens me. I can run over retards who try to block the roads. I don't pay income tax.
My property sitting on 5 acres will be paid off within the next 7 years. And my neighbors are just as cool and we even help eachother by shooting coyotes on eachothers land.
You're right, I definitely don't feel like a serf. Euroscum.
>>
>>61470273
I don't need to CC because my country is not ridden with negroes, someone busting down my door isn't a worry of mine because of incredibly low crime rates, I don't need to run down anyone as we don't have BLM protests, I pay a fair income tax that allows me to not go into generational debt if I get a tummy ache, my property and the land surrounding it has been in the possession of my family for around 40years before your country even existed, my neighbors are also cool and the same race and religion as me and we used to hunt boars together with dogs.
You think carrying a pistol makes you free while your living standards and rights are lower than morocco. Mutt.
>>
>>61470428
Based
>>
>>61430682
Test
>>
>>61469280
Shut the fuck up, we're taking this place. You can't defend your borders both IRL and online
>>
>>61470428
Lmao.
Waaaahh I need my government to take care of my health!
Waaaaahh I haven't moved out of my parents house!
Waaaaaah my entire bloodline consist of cowardly hermits who never adventured or fought for anything in their lives. Hence why they stayed in the exact same plot of land with the permission of their lord.
God the cope. It's sad dude.
If I die, I die. Like God intends it. I lived free and without fear. I'm not going to cling to life and suffer while lining the pockets of doctors and politicians.

I decide my destiny and I get to decide yours Euroscum. I bet we have at least 2 bases in your shithole.
>>
>>61437950
>obligatory blackpilling bullshit post.

Total sandnigger death btw, but stop acting like it's terminal. Get some will and change the situation, or keep shouting.
>>
>>61438051
"EU ville"? What's that supposed to mean? Don't lump me in with the French.
>>
>>61469992
drop the range name
>>
File: Big-black-caulk-gun.jpg (1.08 MB, 6792x4368)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>61430682
>>
>>61471201
>complains about cope
>post the bibgest cope post on this site
LMAO, your destiny is die from cardiovascular disease after a mcdonald meal
>I need the government to take care of my health
Holy kek, only americans are so dumb and retarded to the point of celebrating having less rights than a third worlder. But hey, getting services back from the taxes you already paid is commie, right? Hahahaha
>>
>>61471201
>I bet we have at least 2 bases in your shithole.
Which allows us to not spend a cent on military budget and instead let us have 6 weeks of PAID vacations.
Pay up, wagie, you've been paying both my vacations and retirement travel fund. Aren't you happy?
>>
>>61470428
>fair
>income tax
lmao, literal serf over here
>>
>>61473304
Yah, I heard that you americans prefer to pay taxes under different names and not receive anything in return instead. IIRC you mutts prefer to just give your tax money to the military industrial complex and to further give us gibs. So I tank you mutt-kun as this summer I'll go on a trip to Japan thanks to your tax money
>>
>>61453472
The things the FDA allows to be put in food here is criminal, you have to very carefully avoid it. The various European countries handle it much better.
>>
>>61453495
They are small, local ones. Never, ever go to chain restaurants.
>>
>>61454189
Shut the fuck up, the only tiny country in Europe is Lichtenstein.
Not everyone has an entire continent to themselves.
>Verification not required
>>
>>61473199
Lmao. I pay 700 bucks in property tax.
What do you pay retard? I hope you enjoy the gypsies and third worlders taking advantage of your tax funded social programs. Hey! Maybe your government might even force you to take some into your home!
>>61473223
Nice try retard. Better pony up that 2% GDP or you can kiss uncle Sam's good graces goodbye. Remember, the only thing keeping the Monkey in Moscow at bay is the American aid.
You dumb fucks can't even deliver artillery shells.
>>
>>61473791
Lol, someone's mad
>>
>>61473791
>Better pony up that 2% GDP or you can kiss uncle Sam's good graces goodbye.
we've been skirting our quotas to reach the 3% since the inception of NATO and you did fuckall. We can do whatever we want and you'll still maintain you bases here because they are too important.
You - wont - do - shit. Pay up wagie, remember next time you're at work and rather be out plinking shit, that you're out there working for us, to maintain our standards of living while yours decrease year by year.
>>
>>61471407
its in middle franconia
>>
>>61469957
>and like i said, in the good clubs you only can become member if you are from the region and know the right persons.
what a cucked mentality, here a membership is 20 euro and they let you shoot at trash, steel target whatever. Germany is an hellhole
>>
>>61468274
I'd say best chances you have for finding a secluded place is going to be Corse or Bourgogne or some random shithole in the diagonale des faibles densités.

I'd say the Morvan is the best place to try it but i'm a bit biased and haven't visited or lived in any other national forests. This fucking place is so forgotten about that it literally doesn't appear on some maps. Population density also took the steepest dive i have ever seen to the point where it doesn't seem believable.
>20.9 hab./km^2 (2014)
>12.7 hab./km^2 (2020)
>>
>>61475807
I live here too thats why I asked. Haven't found a decent range yet, that fits for me. Whats the name if you can tell?
>>
The best place in Bavaria for actual shooting is TDS.
It’s limited to law enforcement and security, though.
Hunters MIGHT get a permit to attend classes too, as they are generally allowed to practice defensive shooting.

https://youtu.be/yTeyTaCy6A8?feature=shared

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.