[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4325.jpg (57 KB, 417x626)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Tell me your sins, my son.
>>
>>61431846
Just milked my prostate to sandy cheeks cock vore
again
>>
>>61431846
I haven't taken a single gun out shooting since my kid was born 3 and 1/2 years ago.
>>
I own multiple old guns and ammo for them, but can’t bring myself to take them shooting for fear of damaging them.
>>
>>61431873
You’ll be absolved if you transition. I think. Maybe. And send me pics. And your full legal name date of birth address.

As for my sins, I stare at the range master’s tight ass too much.
>>
File: OIG.jpg (30 KB, 270x270)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>61431846
The most modern rifle I own is a 10/22 or a Marlin 336, I sold an AR for a muzzleloader

I am a fudd
>>
>>61431962
based
>>
>>61431968
The self sufficiency of shooting muzzleloaders is what got me interested, I have a no 11 cap press, ball mold and lead ordered, gonna eventually make my own powder as well
>>
>>61431980
what model do you have?
>>
>>61431846
once took apart a ruger lcp
iykyk
>>
>>61431918
Why? You should be honing your skills. You’re at least exercising, right?

>>61431933
Cucked. You just like having a bunch of shit hanging around?

I like when my wife goes to stay with her sister because I get to lift shoot and eat bbq uninhibited
>>
File: longing.jpg (109 KB, 1080x720)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>61432175
some people don't have access to good ranges or enough time to wanna clean them after a shoot
so they end up not shooting &/or not being able to clean them easily, it sounds easy enough, until you're actually in the situation yourself
at the minimum, when you so depressed you can barely get out of bed, that doesn't help either...
theres also the idea of the guns you own being so special to you, that you don't want to shoot them, i got guns over 200 years old & guns over $5000+, along ones that are emotionally special, so not wanting to shoot them is absolutely a legit thing, respect & beauty alone
>>
I came inside the chamber of my AUG, let it sit overnight, then shot 300 rounds through it the next day
>>
>>61432231
hey, no bragging, fucko!
>>
>>61432228
>be depressed
>shoot guns
>feel better

>want to kill self
>realize then I couldn’t shoot guns
>don’t kill self

Some of you guys are lost beyond return. I get having collectors items, kind of, but they should generally be seen as tools
>>
>>61431846
I was teaching a CC class, saw a left wing sticker on one of the students' guns, and told him flat-out that he wasn't getting a cert or getting his money back. I deliberately egged him on by telling him the sheriffs here had antifa targets they practice on until he swung at me on camera, at which time I held him at gunpoint until the police arrived. I don't regard that as a sin, but he did get his gun taken away and I don't think he ever got it back, so technically I was the grabbler that day.
>>
>>61432283
This.
>>
>>61432297
Oops sorry I said the sticker was on his gun, I meant on his gun case.
>>
File: rosetta.gif (2.49 MB, 490x490)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
>>61432283
some things are just really bad anon
i understand how you don't get it, but life is life
i'm better than i was before, but i'll never forget how i was
nightmares upon nightmares, every day, for over a year straight, sometimes i still get them
i hope no other /k/ommandos will feel the same
>>
>>61432175
Gym has a kids watch so that part is easy. As for why, I'm in my late thirties and most of my friends had kids in their early to mid twenties or late teens. I saw how fast they grew up and became smart assed teenagers and don't want to miss anytime since I know how fast and fleeting this part of life will be. I go straight home and hang with her the Second I lock up for the day. I honestly love every second of it.
>>
>>61431846
I have more fun in customizing and personalizing my guns than I do shooting them. I also have the same issue with my PC. ($2000 pc build but all I do is browse /k/)
>>
>>61431846
Every time I think about going to the range it just feels like a waste of time and money. Every time I think about reloading, same thing. Working on guns, same thing. Looking at parts for guns, same thing. I don't feel any enjoyment from the hobby anymore and I don't know if it's depression, needing to mix things up, or just being done with it.
>>
>>61432319
what guns do you usually shoot & in what way?
>>
>>61432309
Nah, bro. I know those feels. Stay strong, fren.
>>
>>61432331
Usually I take out my 9 (Vp9sk and m9a4) and Mark IV for pistols, 10/22 and either my Axis .223 or AR for rifles. Sometimes I bring out my big bore revolvers. I'll do drills, groups, set up steel, and use the silhouette range. I think the worst thing is it feels like I've plateaud or even gone backwards. I had trigger pull issues that took years to correct because I'd been shooting wrong for so long and even after fixing that it was enjoyable again for a while but my groups are opening up again, I'm missing easy shots on large (4" @ 25 yards) gongs, and it's just tiring to shoot.
>>
>>61432228
That's super gay and poverty mindset, guns are expensive because they're good right and they're good because they're reliable and they last a long time shooting them mates their metal parts to each other smoothes out the action and the trigger etc it makes your guns better. What a shit way to go through life never using your nice stuff. Think about every video game you played where you saved ammo and grenades and nice stuff for a hard fight for in case xyz then all of a sudden the game is over and you never used the big guns never blew anything up never went all out on a boss fight you never used your nice suit and now it's over, that's your life. Use your shit, don't be a loser.
>>
>>61432389
have you tried shooting black powder guns?
>>
>>61432394
i legit can't believe your words, i really hate to ask this, but can you show guns?
what your saying is "true", yet anything can be true under the right circumstances
>>
File: 1713212743304469.jpg (101 KB, 960x949)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>61432317
Are you me? I do the same shit in tarkov, spend hours customizing guns but never actually playing
>>
I've never owned, fingered or shot a Glock. I do own, finger and shoot Ruger, Kimber, Colt, HK, KelTec and many Milsurp funs.
I beginning to think I should rent a Glock, just so my life would be complete. (oh, same goes for Famas)
>>
>>61432394
This. I've had this issue with every hobby and even my job. I used to collect cigars, only to never smoke the nice/rare ones. I'd buy nice tools for work, only to be afraid to use them for fear of scratching the chrome/dirtying the handle. Eventually I came to a point where I just allow myself to enjoy life and the things/hobbies that I have. We all have a finite amount of time, and you never know when it's going to run out. What are you saving everything for? The "right time" never comes no matter how long we wait. All we have is now. Go enjoy your life and your hobbies because one day you won't have that option.
>>
>>61432400
I've seriously considered picking up a 1851 Navy or Remington 1858 and either a repro Brown Bess or Kentucky Long Rifle just for something different. It might be worth a shot, at least I can just have it shipped to my door. I just sit and look at my safe full to overflowing with guns I either just don't shoot or outright hate and it's all so tiresome and I'm afraid they'll just end up gathering dust like the others. I used to drink a lot and had poor impulse control so I've got an accumulation of shit I won at auction or bought while hungover. It's tempting to imagine just taking a wheel barrow full of guns I don't want anymore into a gunstore and asking what they'll give me just to be rid of the junk.
>>
>>61432504
most pistols are glock clones now
legit, you should actually build a glock outta non-glock parts at this point
that way you can say you've never shot it, its just for the funnies
>>
>>61432517
a cigar half way smokes itself, at the least almost
to compare a cigar to a gun is wrong
a gun is like a woman, and if you too depressed to fuck, you're not fuckin
simple as that, nothing more
>>
I haven't been shooting for a long time because of money problems.
>>
>>61431937
Why is feminization so hot
>>
>>61432536
Sorry anon, I was approaching it from a "lack" mindset as opposed to depression. As in, "I don't want to use X because it will deteriorate and I can't replace it". The only thing that worked for my depression years ago was cognitive behavioral therapy. You can do it on your own and it costs nothing. Might be worth looking into. I'm sorry you're struggling with it either way.
>>
File: IMG-20240417-132902046.jpg (2.44 MB, 4032x1648)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
>>61432522
i got a traditions 1858 & a traditions trapper, plus multiple other rifles
the pistols are nice though, because they hit fine & are easier to deal with either way
black powder weapons really do feel different, theres just something about ritual, at the minimum, get a traditions trapper or whatever, and try that out
at best you get a gun you'll use for the rest of you life, at worst its just a wall hanger nobody can complain about
>>
>>61432578
its all good man, i just know a lot of others don't understand
both by people who are fine, and both by those who have problems
the fact you posted info that'd help shows you know what you're doing
thank you
>>
>>61432297
>>61432297
what did the sticker say?
>>
>>61432297
leftists shouldn't own guns, so its okay, this is what they'd have wanted
>>
File: 1709235665831382m.jpg (134 KB, 764x1024)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>61432297
Based. Fuck lefties. They want to take your guns, don't extend them any courtesy.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1694672568883.jpg (114 KB, 1042x2048)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
My sin is moving from one cuck state to another for work.

>>61431918
It gets easier as they get older, then you can bring them with you for more things.

>>61432297
Lying is a sin. Even on the internet. Jesus is watching.
>>
>>61432571
take your pills alice
>>
>>61432297
Consider drastically curtailing your lifespan, mutant.
>>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>61431846
I'm probably gonna fail my first year of gunsmithing school because I'm just bad, it's been a rough year for me on that front, I'm also gonna by a black power muzlleloarder and turning it into Saltzpyre's flintlock
>>
>>61432297
Based, fuck shitskins and liberal faggots
>>
>>61432728
>t. Nigger worshipping faggot
See you in the streets, keep that same energy
>>
>>61431846
I am seriously considering selling my guns and moving to a third world shithole to get myself a cute 10 year old wife. By this point I think I hate western women more than I love western liberties.
>>
>>61432807
where / what state do you live?
>>
>>61432817
Literally the most promiscuous shithole on the planet.
>>
>>61432446
>I do the same shit in tarkov, spend hours customizing guns but never actually playing
I've been thinking of getting Tarkov for this same reason and installing the singleplayer mod.
>>
>>61432283
>they should be seen my way
You have the emotional depth of a toddler.
>>
>>61432855
theres a lot to choose from, anon, but out of my own experience i'll say california
if you are there, or a US state like it, LEAVE IT
i left straight outta there, the women are so much so different even the ghetto whores are celibate compared to shitholes as such
it really, really, is truly insane, but i don't have any other way to say otherwise
at the worst, take all you money, an move to a better state (if you're US)
theres better places, go to them
i'm not joking, anon
>>
>>61432624
Black upraised fist, red hammer and sickle.
>>
>>61432976
yeah, hes a satanist
fuck him
leftist or not, those symbols are of those who mean NO GOOD
>>
>>61432728
Nope. If you support the abolition of the Second Amendment you are not entitled to my help in making it easier for you to carry.
>>
>>61432580
I'll do that anon. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>61432986
All leftists are inherently Satanic, what do you mean? Were you going to claim there are some good leftists, and if so who?
>>
>>61433000
some are duped & dumb
i was once a young a dumb kid that was happy to share everything
i was terminally online enough to realize otherwise, yet theres others that aren't
those buying stickers are fucked
>>
>>61432990
This
Just because they abuse your goodwill doesn't mean they'd be good to you in the future, no need to waste effort now to disarm them, just don't bother helping them stab you in the back later & if shit happens then hopefully they're weakened enough to slap their shit.
>>
>>61433018
^^^
this
>>
>>61433013
When they stop being leftists they can have a CC permit from Anon. Until then they aren't entitled to anyone's labor.
>>61432728
Why do leftists always think that rights mean other people have to give them things?
>>
File: 1597969184157.jpg (57 KB, 640x636)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>61432807
Rope yourself.
>>
>>61433118
I don't take orders from degenerates.
>>
File: taurus judge.jpg (133 KB, 1800x1200)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>61431846
I bought my first gun last year. I don't have a photo of it specifically, but pic related.
>>
>>61431962
This isn't a sin, so long as you don't become a "you don't NEED an AR" type fudd.
>>
>>61432297
Understandable, but this is indeed a grave sin.
>>
>>61433109
legit, can't say no to that
i'm just saying they could be better
but really? they should be dead
i just remember when i was bad myself
killem on sight easy enough
i'm not normal, so, yeah, just get rid of the idiots on sight, easy enough
its too much now
>>
File: 1600371352849.webm (1.82 MB, 320x568)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB WEBM
>>61433129
The only degenerate is the one who would trade gun rights for the ability to be a pedo without being shot. Shut your fucking mouth, you have no grounds to ever talk about morals with real men, pussy.
>>
>>61431846
Shooting and guns bring me basically no joy anymore and I dont feel like keeping any bar a few.
>>
>>61431846
N
>>
>>61433197
Middle-eastern shitholes have way better gun rights than any western dictatorship. Just pay a bribe and you can buy whatever you want.
>>
I actually like the look of a M1A in the SOCOM tanker configuration. I know its a fudd gun and the M1A kinda sucks, but I like how it looks. I also jerked off to a picture I took of my sister's feet when she was over. But the M1A kinda doesn't shoot right and is weighted wrong when I bring it up. I can't bare the guilt of liking the shorty .308.
>>
>>61433538
You've clearly expressed your interest in liberty begins and ends with child rape, ergo your opinions on liberty as a whole are irrelevant.
Go ahead, move to your thirdie shithole of choice- I just ask you give us your name just so we can laugh at you specifically when the AP publishes your beheading video.
>>
All my reloading supplies are poorly packed away while I figure out a way to set them up. 3 years now.
>>
I haven't been shooting in months. I also panic bought an upper years ago and never did anything with it. It sat in my closet collecting rust until I finally sold it at a steep loss. I'm attracted to my sister. I moved away years ago but when I go on dating apps or try meeting people I always end up gravitating towards girls who are similar to my sister.
>>
>>61433713
you are brown
show hands
oh wait, you can't XD
>>
>>61431846
Last erotic and firearms related dream I had involved being raped at gunpoint by a bunch of boyscouts in the woods. It was only erotic in that it was a wet dream but the entire thing was confusing and humiliating and it frankly has thrown me off shooting.
>>
>>61433197
sauce?
>>
>>61433538
Anon, if you're bribing officials the one thing you don't have are rights. In fact, any nation dependent on bribery to get your shit done is one where the rule of law is totally fucked, which means any government stooge can, at any time, decide to actually enforce the laws you're paying your way out of and send you off to prison, where you will get to experience all the wonders of life in a place with zero respect for human rights.
>>
I am a professionally diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic who has been committed so I cannot legally own the guns I currently do.
>>
>>61433713
It's not rape if you're married.

>>61434213
Yeah, but I don't mind having to bribe someone to get access to fun stuff like full auto that is impossible to get in the west. And going into prison for something arbitrary doesn't seem all that different to what's happening in the west, so that one's a wash.
>>
>>61433000
>Were you going to claim there are some good leftists, and if so who?
I'm pretty sure that scihub is run by a leftist
>>
>>61434316
she's an insane, unironic stalinist. I appreciate what she does and I've actually donated to the project before but if it wasn't for her hyperspecific form of autism she'd just be another commie.
>>
>>61432297
You are awesome if true. Keep up the lords work son
>>
I want to sell my entire collection of funs and start over. Instead of a bunch of hunting guns and target guns i just want one super nice hunting rifle and one target gun with nice glass.

Ive got too much shit.
>>
File: 1696774410110413.png (4 KB, 640x480)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
I clean out my bowl with a vintage Case folding knife. I have repeatedly burned the accumulated resin off it, ruining the heat treatment. I paid nothing for it, it's been improperly sharpened (AKA mutilated) by the previous owner, and it's missing the badge.
>>
>>61435853
Those were cheap knives to begin with and theres nothing special about them. For some reason boomers love them though.

Youre not a stupid fat balding boomer are you?
>>
>>61435859
No, but I still feel a moment of cringe about abusing a knife, even if it's already fucked.
>>
>>61432680
Holy shit, he's just like me. I also want my enemies to be disarmed and my allies to be armed.
>>
>>61431846
I still only own one gun, a break action single barrelled shotgun
>>
>>61431846
I don't actually own a gun of any kind and don't plan to do so, I just like talking about them with other people.
>>
>>61434255
How is it impossible to get a full auto? You literally just pay a tax stamp same as a sbr or a suppressor? Are you retarded?
>>
>>61432711
I dont take pills
>>
>>61431846
My dominant eye not matching with my dominant hand fucks with me getting a proper sight picture.
So I only go trapshooting and only have the one shoty. Since I'm a filthy europoor keeping up the license is't worth the hassle when I can just give my shoty to the trapshooting range and keep shooting there. So I'm going to let my funs license laps.
>>
>>61436551
>Eye training
>asymmetrical glasses/contacts
>Eyepatch
>etc

Your dominant eye is just your better eye
>>
>>61431846
It could possibly take years to replace the ~165 rounds of 7.62x39 I shot last weekend for various reasons. I hadn't shot my NPAP M70 since Trump was in office. The carrier tail peening was so bad the bolt couldn't go all the way back without locking up hard. On the bright side I fixed the problem at home, now have a dremel kit, and I know the 75 round drum I bought with the last batch of bidenbux works.

Also didn't shoot my Px4 for years. Shot the worst ammo I've ever seen through it (Winchester USA Forged 9mm), it gummed up the gun in less than a single mag (it'd gone 2,000 rounds without a single malfunction that wasn't the shooter's fault). Did an in depth cleaning and it started having malfunctions all over the place relating to the slide catch. Couldn't figure out why it was fucking up. Finally found a suitably detailed diagram and noticed something infuriating. The god damn spring tail that holds the catch out of the way until the follower pushes it up wasn't in it's groove. You'd expect an aspie with OCD to notice that but god fucking dammit it took literal years and multiple cleanings.

>>61432283
Not that guy, if I didn't get into guns I probably would have punched my own ticket at least a decade ago. The sheer hatred I feel towards the grabbers means there's no way in hell I'm going to let them use my death as a statistic to push more gun control and I know damn good and well they would even if I did it in a way that didn't involve guns at all simply because I own several.
>>
File: 1713317115428647.png (309 KB, 550x436)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
I get depressed when my guns get scratched up.
>>
>>61432297
A weapon is better off being given it's final rest and becoming one with the holy /k/ube than being sullied by the filthy demonic hands of a communist. Even if that weapon never fires again you have saved it's soul. Ave nex alea.
>>
>>61432986
Kek, I had my doubts, but you are one based motherfucker.
>>
>>61432309
I do get it anon

I’ve been battling demons for 15 years. But my post reflects a bigger point- find anything that brings you joy and hold onto it for dear life

>>61432313
Yeah man I like to hang out with my kid after work too. I also like to exercise and shoot because keeping health and skills sharp is important . Don’t let your kid grow up to have a weak dad that can’t shoot!
>>
>>61436499
I'm not in the US you cunt. And even if I were, I still couldn't buy machine guns that are not in the registry.
>>
>>61432680
Correction: Liberals want to take your guns away. Once you go far enough left, you get your guns back.
>>
>>61431846
I've been arguing on both sides of the whole Ukraine War thing both on this board and elsewhere online. Truth is I don't care about the conflict one way or the other or any of its implications at home or abroad. I don't know why I do it, maybe I just want to argue.
>>
>>61431846
I've actually had full dreams where I'd sneak into a /k/ meetup and proceed to mow down every single person in attendance
>>
I have never held a gun in my entire life.
>>
I only own two guns at the moment a Lee Enfield and a USPC there's two levergats at the FFL I work at that I want to buy and im getting a G3 parts kit if I can figure out all the 922r parts I need
>>
>>61431846
I am a noguns and chickened out of my chance to have guns
>>
>>61431846
I keep my guns at my parents' house because my lease doesn't let me have them in my apartment.
>>
>>61439606
That's illegal, take your landlord to court
>>
>>61439811
>he doesn't know about section 8 housing
>>
>>61438836
Faggot
>>
>>61440287
I have section 8. My lease and the policies do not prohibit having firearms. Some states allow landlords to specify that in the lease, but just ignore it. How would they know?
>>
>>61440287
Go be poor somewhere else.
>>
>Savage 110 in .223 Rem
>Acquire magpul stock for it
>Dirt nasty Dremel job to make it fit because different bolt spacing
>Start grinding away on the bolt stop so AICS mags will feed
>Striker no longer stays cocked
>Bolt stop is the same surface as the sear unlike the .223 howa I converted to use AICS magazines
>I was supposed to just swap out a $10 part of the bolt assembly
>Savage doesn't sell the part I fucked up to normies, only gunsmiths with ffls
It's over
>>61432297
Based
>>61434444
Impressive, very nice
>>
>>61440979
Fugg, reminds me
>get 30-30 winchester 94 in ok condition to work on as a project
>mirror polish what I can
>install saddle ring for the fun of it
>paint the frame for painting practice
>in hindsight I could have avoided taking EVERYTHING out of it & painting the inside
>won't chamber a round correctly now
Now I gotta fix that shit.
>>
File: 1776 pilled.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>61433149
Yeah ARs have their purpose, I just want to be a comfy camper/shooter and love the 1700/1850s aesthetic of muzzleloaders. i got a Pedersoli .54 Plains rifle, very comfu gun and muzzleloader shooters are some of the coolest most relaxed guys I have ever met
>>
>>61432728
Years ago, most of the responses would have been something along these lines. Nowadays, most people know better.
>>
>>61431846
>want to build a Galil
>get parts
>Galil receiver prices with decent markings make me sad (like $800)
>the meh marking ones are ~$200 IIRC
>keep saying I'll complete it one day
>have no clue who a good builder is
>kinda want to do it myself but also not
>>
>>61431846
I went shooting with a friend this weekend who owns a lot of guns and we text back and forth about them
I handed him my Glock and said “this one’s chambered” and he said “doesn’t matter there’s no magazine in it”
I told him it will still fire and he looked me in the eye and said “no gun will fire without a magazine”
I took it back from him and popped one off and explained what a retard he is but man, that shit is scary. My confession is I didn’t slap him across his dumbass face
>>
>>61442726
He might only have experience with guns that have a mag disconnect. Your experience is the primary reason why I think that mag disconnects are a dumbshit idea, they teach bad habits.
>>
>>61440440
you don't remember the story from a few months ago where a mother had to shoot some intruder and was forced to move out because she had a gun? fucking retards i swear
>>
>>61431846
Father, I designed a cheesegrater to run on AI, except it turned out wrong and is attacking Black pastors.... OH NO!
>>
>>61431846
Not killing enough jews
>>
>>61431846
I like how the tapco sks looks and I'd like to own one.
>>
File: 1713498475846248.jpg (170 KB, 739x886)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>61431846
I think American gun laws are insane and we should adopt German style gun regulations.
>>
>>61431846
Wood on ARs is ugly and Fallout 3 was the best Fallout game
>>
>>61448106
We should adapt regulating chocking on this cock. That's why you retarded g*rmans will always be cucks.
>>
>>61431846
I passed the rifle shooting merit badge when I was like 12 or 13, but years later when I took the shotgun shooting merit badge when I was 16 or 17, I trembled holding the gun after shooting at a couple of discs and had to put it down and didn't finish the merit badge. Wielding such tremendous power to kill is frightening. Similar thing happened with the horse merit badge at that same summer camp, where years earlier as a young kid I had taken private horse riding lessons for a year and was able to do stunts standing up on the saddle while the horse was galloping, but years later as a late teen when I got close to a horse for that merit badge I was too afraid of this big beast with a mind of its own that the instructor told me off.
>>
File: memritv-eaNasir.jpg (84 KB, 680x742)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
I'm part Assyrian and swore I'd never own Turkshit. (grandfather survived the genocide)
I caved and bought two Turkish M1 Garand bayonets (one converted from a K98 bayonet, the other an Ersatz).

I've coped and amended it to Ottoman-specific instead.
>>
File: AK.png (2.61 MB, 1300x1800)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
I own several parts kit and have only completed one. I seriously just need to build them at least my AK kits.
>>
>>61431846
I still don't have any guns. I am a NEET and have no money.
>>
>>61432297
Based as fuck
>>
>>61431846
i was pretty close to committing self harm recently
i dont think i'd ever kill myself (anytime soon atleast) but i had a strong desire to cut up my arms and legs
>>
Nu/k/ is filled with no gun tourists and queer political takes. I hate it. I just wanna talk about guns
>>
I procrastinated on getting .30 and 9mm suppressors and now absolutely nothing is in stock anywhere even for vendor orders.
>>
>>61432313
>I saw how fast they grew up and became smart assed teenagers and don't want to miss anytime since I know how fast and fleeting this part of life will be
Based, based, based. Great that you know to cherish it.

>>61432571
Dominance and power. That's all it is.
It allows you to position yourself as better and more "manly", in comparison to the guy you force into a female position, allowing you to soothe your ego and insecurities.

>>61432864
Do it. Single player allows you to pause shit and mods can make customization more crazy. You have the toys to play with while avoiding the grind.
>>
File: 1690821894424343.webm (362 KB, 720x836)
362 KB
362 KB WEBM
>>61431846
I don't own any weapons and think guns should be banned. I just come here to spam dead vatniks.
>>
>>61432313
>As for why, I'm in my late thirties and most of my friends had kids in their early to mid twenties or late teens. I saw how fast they grew up and became smart assed teenagers and don't want to miss anytime since I know how fast and fleeting this part of life will be. I go straight home and hang with her the Second I lock up for the day. I honestly love every second of it.

I am 39 with a 1 year old daughter and this is me to an inch. I can't wait to take her shooting some day and teach her that shooting rapists is actually doing god's work. But yeah I feel you on the schedule, I don't go shooting or work out at all any more mostly because I'm working 12 hour shifts and there's so little time with the little one already.
>>
>>61432864
y'all keep an eye out for Road to Vostok. It's being sold as "What if Tarkov was single player from the ground up"
>>
>>61453408
Ok moshie
>>
Father I hate cleaning guns and barely ever do it
Now I have nice expensive ones and need to keep them clean but I’m a lazy fuck
Why do you give me your toughest battles
>>
I borrowed my father's suppressor since I was shooting at the time of day where the neighbors were home and I didn't want to disturb them. One of the first rounds I fired had the brass jacket tear off inside the suppressor and the fragments worked their way back into the gun itself. I am retarded and ignored it since I don't normally use suppressors and assumed it was just carbon fouling breaking off of the baffles, kinda like the carbon buildup you see in .22s. It wasn't until about 2 mags later that I realized something was wrong and by that point there was so much fragmentation that it had basically created a solid plug in front of the breech face all the way up to the extractor.
It somehow knocked out the DA trigger but I managed to fix that, it still has feeding issues but they only show up after you run 100 or so rounds through it so I only figured out it was an issue the day before uni started for the winter. I'm just going to pray that it's a magazine issue and order some new ones.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.