[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Just saw Civil War. Who realistically wins, loyalists or insurgents? Would NATO intervene with the loyalists or what?
>>
If the US Balkanizes, there would be no real NATO power faggot. Plus by that stage the world economy would have had a major collapse that other nations would be too busy either fighting themselves or starving to do shit.
>>
>>61450490
Western Forces
They’ve got the nukes, and the population.

Also, there is no way in fuck the Carolinas are siding with the Feds. Or Florida for that matter
>>
thinking that anything west of the cascade mountians will be allowed to even exist with the easter side of the cascades is foolish.
>>
This and also everything outside of Phx and Denver in AZ and CO are basically already armed civilian militias that LARP and target shoot and hate the fed. NM might go fed, there's just not enough 90% white and 100% armed regions in it, whereas the entire AZ transition zone is 88% non-hispanic white and every house has guns.
>>
>>61450551
Meant for this >>61450519
>>
>>61450490
Not this dumb shit again
>>
>>61450490
I thought Cali and Texas were the Western Forces?
>>
File: Untitled.png (151 KB, 770x513)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
This dumbfuck map makes more sense in the context of the movie because it's not a static battle line, it's a screencap of the feds collapsing in realtime in a pincer
The "loyalist states" are the equivalent of that last little corridor Kabul held
>>
>>61450490
That movie was fucking stupid. I haven't seen it but there's no lore or reason as to why the states are separated the way they are. The characters make the dumbest mistakes and nobody makes any rational decisions. The credits also mention that Tim Pool cock riding gook faggot Andy Ngo. I fucking hate this post 2016 /pol/ world. Everything is so fucking gay, trad cath larping booganigger cockadooty shit.
>>
>>61451023
this, it's both retarded and gay. Worst film I think I've ever seen.
>>
>>61450501
The entire population of the Western forces is around 26mil, less than 10% of the US, less than California or Texas individually and significantly lower than Either the Florida alliance or the United states
>>
>>61450490
>watch a few scenes of the fighting
>the action was extremely unrealistic and based on middle eastern conflicts
lol. it would look more like ukraine than afghanistan. there would be trench networks spanning hundreds of miles. drones would be swarming everywhere. helicopters would be useless. most people would get picked off 20 miles from the nearest frontline. and that doesnt even include all of the terminator kill bots deployed by each side.
>>
>>61450490
>Not a single state line is redrawn
lol, lmao. If California secedes, it's not taking anything north of Sacramento with it.
>>
Western forces are the only good states left. Minus 2 or 3 of them
>>
>>61450490
That map is wrong, the Western Forces are Cali and Texas. The states labeled on the map are supposed to be The New Peoples Army.
>>
>>61450490
>Armed to the teeth militarists vs feminists and transvestites.
I wonder who would win such a clash?
>>
>>61450490
South Carolina is absolutely going with Florida in this scenario and also we'll insist they don't call it fucking Florida
I predict Publix puts their name on it
>>
>>61451023
>That movie was fucking stupid. I haven't seen it
>>
>>61450490
>Jist saw Civil War
Does it show the globe immediately erupting into WWIII without US military and political intervention? Because that is what realistically happens if the US goes full retard and fights itself.
>>
File: cali2.jpg (465 KB, 2560x1379)
465 KB
465 KB JPG
money always wins wars. always. california uber alles

all the other 49 flyover shitholes can seethe
>>
>>61451139
Oh come on. What can a few million gap-toothed white supremacist armed rednecks that outnumber the combat arms of the entire US military and that live within easy driving distance of every major port on the West Coast plus Silicon Valley accomplish...? It'll be over in two weeks.
>>
>>61451356
>hyperinflation
>wealth leaves
>weak bait
>>
File: civil-war.jpg (156 KB, 1080x810)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>61450490

>Not posting the actual map
>>
>>61451076
>i haven't seen the movie but I have an opinion
Wow, cool!
The movie takes place at the very end of the war. The only real fighting you see in the movie is when Western forces storm Washington D.C., in vastly superior numbers, because they have the opportunity to end it quickly before the President escapes.
>>
>>61451401
Also the boog boys are in it and for some god damn reason the most multicultural of any of the factions...
>>
File: IMG_7146.gif (1.87 MB, 500x514)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB GIF
>Florida alliance

fuck florida, what self respecting southerner wants to serve for floridians
>>
>>61451418
Me
t. Floridian
>>
>>61451416
yeah that's how it be, seems accurate
>>
>>61451418
what if we brand it the Publix Confederation
>>
File: ca26.jpg (260 KB, 1675x1077)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>61451376
its not just cash. we have more resources and advanced tech than anyone. zuckerberg could shut off all the oil wells in texas becasue he controls the code
>>
>>61450490
anyone who liked that movie outside of the retarded matt damon is a faggot yuropoor or faggot californian with absolutely no understanding of the US at all
>>
>>61451438
That would be the almost-half of the country that lives in a big city and thinks that *it* is the entire country. Shit, to accept the premise of Jurassic World you basically have to pretend that the entirety of rural American doesn't exist. And they did. It's easy for them to airbrush us out of existence. As for the Mexicans and Somalis and jeets, they never cared anyway.
>>
File: IMG_7387.jpg (111 KB, 1200x900)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
The dumbest political boundaries

>The whole I-95 corridor from Florida to Boston would be one polity
>Mississippi River states would be one countey because of ease of shipping
>Kentucky, West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania become Appalachia
>California rapidly moves through Nevada, Arizona Utah and Colorado to grab the headwaters of the Colorado river
>PNW does their own thing
>>
>>61451449
>Shit, to accept the premise of Jurassic World you basically have to be retarded
>>
>>61450490
Realisticly a civil war map would look like an electoral map and racial demographics map combined. Not this dumb shit that has Texas and California on the same team.
>>
Just saw this today. The map is retarded because they didn't put any thought into it. The movie was really just about war journalism. It could have been set in the middle east. but they just made up some bullshit to set it in america to take advantage of the current political climate.
>>
>>61451494
Garland said that the airstrikes on civilians solidified Cali and Texas alliance. Being the most populous and wealthiest states in the union they were the ones in the best position to oppose DC. Something about putting aside partisan differences to kill a tyrant and all that.
>>
File deleted.
>>61450490
>Florida Alliance
>not the Confederate States of America

Get the fuck out.

Also, I don’t think there would be a definitive victor in the sense that one faction destroys the others and unites them under a single flag. More like

>Federal government disintegrates
>factions spend years, if not decades, fighting each other for control of the ensuring power vaccum
>final agree to some Westphalia-style peace treaty years later, permanently dissolving the Union and agreeing to divide up its former territory based on geography/historical precedent

>Would NATO intervene with the loyalists or what?

See >>61450495 >>61451345, a Second Civil War would be the one scenario where the ziggers’ fantasy of seeing NATO’s power permanently broken would actually come true.

>>61451076

Nah it would be like Afghanistan alright, but Afghanistan in the 1990s, not the 2000s.

>>61451356
>>61451437
>Nevada turns off the water spigot
>half of the population dies of thirst and the other half invades Mexico for a bottle of Aquafina

Good job dummy
>>
California would collapse in a month from resources being cut off by every other state.
>>
>>61451568

>Nevada turns off the water spigot

And immediately gets fucked by Cali/Tex alliance
>>
>>61451460
what the fuck are you talking about dude, I-95 is getting severed as it crosses Lake Marion in SC
the charges and detonators are already wired for it
>>
>>61450490
Honestly, the show Jericho made a lot more sense as to the how and why a 2nd civil war would break out: false flag op by a corporation seeking control of USG feels more realistic than a civil war where the dividing lines make no sense
>>
File deleted.
>>61451606

Jericho was /k/ino and the fact it never got a third season still makes me angry.

>>61451589
>I have no idea how hard it is it to keep 50 million people on a water table that can only support a fraction of that number from starving to death - the post

>>61451516
>>61451460
>>61451023

See >>61451494

Factions in a civil war would be formed around race and ideology. Sectionalism/regionalism might gradually become more prominent, but it would take decades for state loyalties to really be meaningful again
>>
>>61451613
>>61451637

>surely if I say provocative things it will elicit a response from some butthurt american, no matter how inaccurate or inflammatory it is.

I'm guessing you're ESL from some piss-poor euro country that hates most of NATO, your father drank, and you blame most of your problems on university educated leftists in some part of your assblasted former soviet republic that you've never set foot in
>>
>>61451648
>I have no idea how hard it is it to keep 50 million people on a water table that can only support a fraction of that number from starving to death

Which is exactly why the cali texas alliance would anally annihilate everyone who had a hand in that decision. Cutting off California's water would be a death sentence for everyone in Nevada who holds office.
>>
>>61451449
They went out of their way to acknowledge that most of the country was unaffected. Both chicks mention that their parents are waiting things out on farms, and they have a whole scene dedicated to buying clothes in some tiny town.

>>61451438
It was kind of a nothingburger. I get that they meant for it to be, to make a point about war journalism, but being shit on purpose doesn't make it less shit. They shpuldn't have relied on the shock factor of American civil war if they didn't want to actually look at an American civil war.
It was pretty, at least.
>>
>>61451689
it could also be irreversible
>>
>>61451706
Speaking of youtubers, there is this guy Mr. Z who made a quite convincing analysis of why the civil war won't happen as some /k/ommandos believe it will be, to boil ot down to a few paragraphs it would be basically something like what happened to commie urban guerrillas in western Europe, were the commies believed their own propaganda about how late stage capitalism meant they could win through violence and sabotage and you only needed gov "to cross the moral line" for a general uprising, only to find out when push come to shoves national institutions, social systems and the people in general would just see them as thugs and terrorists, so you will be feared abd reported by your neighbors rather than get supplies, US security and armed forces would see you as bleached turdie insurgency and hunt you down and in general you will get crushed because yeah, the difference between you and a mob of robbing niggers is just the excuses.

No, civil wars always start by national elites controlling comparatively strong key institutions calling up for reform of weak and inefficient systems and the historical equivalent of incels seeing in their call for rebellion a chance to improve their own social status and get pussy and toddlers, whatifalthis, another youtuber, pointed out this is a historical constant, and when you think about he is into something as humans by default often go mad from not having a family, we are preset at a biological level "to make more of us", its a universal constant for succesful species.

Tl:dr, only a coalition of state governments and vast sections of the department of defense supported by a critical mass of frustrated incels would be capable to start a civil war and win, sporadic uprisings by local militia with no real institutional and elite backup would get quashed as it has always been the case.
>>
>>61451875
>No, civil wars always start by national elites controlling comparatively strong key institutions calling up for reform of weak and inefficient systems and the historical equivalent of incels seeing in their call for rebellion a chance to improve their own social status and get pussy and toddlers, whatifalthis, another youtuber, pointed out this is a historical constant, and when you think about he is into something as humans by default often go mad from not having a family, we are preset at a biological level "to make more of us", its a universal constant for succesful species.
>Tl:dr, only a coalition of state governments and vast sections of the department of defense supported by a critical mass of frustrated incels would be capable to start a civil war and win, sporadic uprisings by local militia with no real institutional and elite backup would get quashed as it has always been the case.

Counterargument:
>>
>>61451613
>they yell “I’m an American journalist “ and anybody intending harm stops like they’re beholden to the Geneva convention in the middle of a civil war
have you even seen the movie you retarded tripfag lmao
>>
>>61451345
No. Somehow Canada's currency becomes way more valuable than the USD
>>
>>61451356
California's GDP is entirely based on the fact it's part of the united states, if california were to secede all of the companies that operate within it would leave california because their primary customers are the united states and it's allies.
>>
>>61451023
>That movie was fucking stupid. I haven't seen it

>>61451516
>>61451418
I think that the Texas-California alliance makes perfect sense if the war was kicked off by some gross federal overreach - and as many people implied, some fuckery with water resources could make sense.

That being said, i think they should have just gotten rid of the new peoples army and florida alliance and instead just have one separatist faction. I think that would make it more realistic and believable, especially since the NPA and FA mentioned literally just once in a single throwaway line (which was about rebellions collapsing into infighting, meaning you wouldnt even need to get rid of it) and otherwise are totally irrelevant as only the Western Forces are ever really seen or relevant for the plot.

>>61452077
>Somehow Canada's currency becomes way more valuable than the USD
Makes sense no? US dollar, as all currencies, is backed by the soft and hard power of the government issuing it. If US government collapsed, so would US dollar. And given that in this scenario, Canada would be the only stable government in proximity to the US, it makes sense its currency would both be preferred to the now worthless US dollar and would make it into circulation in the continental US. It does not matter that in this scenario yuan, yen or fucking euro would replace US dollar as the worlds dominant currency, americans would presumably not have a lot of access to these.
>>
>>61451875
>Tl:dr, only a coalition of state governments and vast sections of the department of defense supported by a critical mass of frustrated incels would be capable to start a civil war and win
I think this is why the "apolitical" scenario in the movie worked. Obviously ideologically-motivated uprisings and secessions happen, but these tend to be upward directed and mass public-led acts of rebellion, and generally end up being crushed.

As you point out, a successfull secession would need to be started by some organized pre-existing government entity, which in turn would generally require some sort of meaningful casus belli based on something with tangible impact on material well-being; and with a clear goal in mind. In other words, if state governments are going secede from the US its not going to be culture war bullshit. Having the president be vaguelly authoritarian implied centrist egomaniac keen on federal overreach rather than a clear-cut Trump carricature worked best for the believability of the scenario, even if it might not necesarilly be likely in the american political reality.
>>
>>61452126
Biden is working on it desu
>>
>>61450490
In order:
> Mental math says insurgents win, though its not a concrete answer
>Nato probably wouldn't because the economic repercussions of a split America would likely fuck over Europe as well, causing problems in their own countries
anyways, Journalists do not deserve anything positive about them, nor do the annoying cunts who glorify their work deserve to be making a movie about them
I cannot put into words my sheer contempt for the insufferable, retarded bullshit they call a "profession." I cannot fucking stand them
thank you for coming to my ted talk
>>
People really do just jerk off to the thought of Americans dying don't they? holy fuck what needless masterbatory garbage
>>
>>61452037
he was simply a match that set off decades of building tension, to say he was the reason is ignoring a huge amount of history
>>
>AMERICA IS GONNA HAVE A CIVIL WAR ANY DAY NOW
>Meanwhile its entertainment industry is making money off these retards and the country keeps chugging along as always because it has simply perfected the bread and circuses routine in such a way it would make rome blush
>>
I swear to God, if the American Civil War was an amicable internal dispute about slavery and not a, well, civil war, how much are you willing to bet all this "any day now folks, we're gonna kill each other! Let me prepare my warbunker!" Would never be a thing. But the truth is the conditions for a Civil War are much harder to reach than people think. Not to mention all civil wars start from the top, and as long as the heights of government are basically in bed with each other despite their performative differences, it'll never happen.
>>
Just saw the movie.
I think the writing was shit. Also not too excited about the lore.

But imo it got the general vibe of civil wars just right, it had all the little archetypes that you would expect, from disassociating normies who pretend there is nothing going on, to people who just want to do war crimes. I liked the Jesse Plemons scene not just because it was probably the best written scene in the movie, but also because the implication that he was a nativist or white supremacist chud ethnically cleansing US while fighting for the separatists who ostensibly fight for restoring democracy and are co-led by the most progressive state in union. This sort of on surface level illogical thing happens very often in irl civil wars.

Also, this might be somewhat niche, but these little cuts to the "war photos" that the protagonists took during the course of the movie were kino. I dont know how they managed it, but everything from the angles, to the scenes, to the poses were pretty much identical to how irr war photos actually look like.

Overall a solid 6/10
>>
>>61452227
>Not to mention all civil wars start from the top, and as long as the heights of government are basically in bed with each other despite their performative differences, it'll never happen.
This.
I have no doubt in my mind that we are at most a decade from large-scale maga retard chimpout, but unless they somehow manage to get a large number of their own people (as in, people who are actually genuinely ideologically committed, rather than just performing grifters like MTG) into large enough number of sufficiently high-level elected or appointed offices, it wont start an actual civil war. If anything, it will completely delegitimize the movement and ends up actually stabilizing united states in the longterm.
>>
>>61452228
see
>>61452182
You fucks need help
>>
>>61452182
It's rußian projecting and mistaking favourite pastime of American shitposter for a real thing.
>>
>>61452244
This is pretty much what I thought about it. The conversations between characters were borderline grating, but the overall feel of the movie was good. The script writer is apparently the same guy who made Ex Machina, so I guess it makes sense - it wasn't really apparent in that movie, but in retrospect, the guy has a lot more talent with the story itself than the dialogue. It's weird how closely the atmospheres of those movies line up when they only had a scriptwriter in common. He must be pretty descriptive.
>>
>>61450490
The loyalists because they would control the ports on the Atlantic
>>
>>61450490
>Florida alliance
>nogs and retired boomers
>low GDP and most of them reliant on federal gibs
Whi wrote this trash ?
>>
>>61452228
You are brown.
>>
File: WeWillFuckYou.png (1.25 MB, 1200x800)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>61451356
If that had been the case, the Roman Republic would have lost to Carthage.
>>
>>61452126
>Obviously ideologically-motivated uprisings and secessions happen, but these tend to be upward directed and mass public-led acts of rebellion, and generally end up being crushed.

Unless they're being bankrolled by another country. Unironically the most effective way to win a civil war as the revolutionaries/rebels is to start sucking the dick of your own country's enemies.
>>
File: idiot.jpg (90 KB, 1080x1007)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>61452203

There's a reason the phrase "bread and circuses" has its negative connotation.

It didn't work.
>>
File: confused cat.jpg (36 KB, 577x577)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>61452244
>kneeling to carry out a mass execution
>>
>>61451606
>false flag
for you conspiratards every happening is a false flag. Only ones who ever have tried using it in high profile events are vatniks and have been such obvious failures every time that they got immediately ousted
>>
>>61452244
>from disassociating normies who pretend there is nothing going on

My mother is of Serbian and Bosnian descent and apparently this was all-too common at the start of the Yugoslav Wars. She was only around ten at the time but distinctly remembered how a lot of the people in Sarajevo basically lived in complete denial, even as the Ten-Day War erupted in Slovenia, that their country was disintegrating before their very eyes. It was until Serbian snipers started taking pot shots at people that the illusions came crashing down.

She honestly convinced me that the single-most dangerous you can do regarding a Second Civil War is delude yourself with the phrase "it can't happen here".
>>
>>61452636
Yugo wars are fascinating. Obviously it was terrible for everyone involved, but at the same time a lot of it was just business and usual.

I remember reading a story (or was it in a documentary? cant recall) about ethnically mixed village where the men got drafted, or joined, the opposing sides. But at the same time their families remained in the village, and when the men got leave from the front they returned to that village as well. And they continued talking to each other, going for drinks and so on. They also coordinated with each other to make sure they did not end up in the same section of the front so they would not have to fight each other.

It was truly fascinating, and i wish i could remember what was the name of the work.
>>
>>61451332
>>61452094
Heard a synopsis of the plot and everything that happens. I'm not going to see a film if I know beforehand that it's going to be ass.
Also, the premise just on a basic level is retarded. There will never be a civil war. Americans are too fat, unhealthy, and addicted to porn, vidya, Netflix to even throw it all away over political shit.
>>
>>61451356
>Colorado turns the water off
oops
>>
You are all stupid. Where are the military vets weighing in here? THERE ARE NO WAR TIME JOURNALISTS CLEARING BUILDINGS WITH MILITARY UNITS. NONE WHATSOEVER. This movie is not even the least bit realistic from a journalist point of view.
>>
>>61450490
I really had to shut my brain of during this movie to get through it. I've seen it twice. First time with my brother and 2nd time with a co-worker because he thought it was weird going to a movie by himself so he bought me a ticket to go with him.
The lore makes no sense what so ever. I fucking tried, but I just can't rationalize it. Maybe there will be a prequel where they spend more time explaining. It's kind of sad when things like the purge make more sense and has a better established lore to it.
Also there is 101 situations people would never find themselves in. I understand... suspension of disbelief... but come on. It's like a 7/10 in my mind being hard carried by the action.

To answer the question; China wins after they come in and clean up after us going full retard on eachother.
>>
>>61453379
It’s not THAT impossible. See: Generation Kill
The actual stupid bit is that there is approximately zero percent chance that they’ll let “journalists” tag along when they are ACTIVELY planning on committing war crimes (summary executions of uniformed personnel, torture and execution of civilian criminals, execution of wounded combatants, execution of the president)

Also, the reporters just….let the black guy die. Didn’t even attempt first aid.
>>
>>61453529
>airmen
Oh hi schizo.
>>
>>61453512
The journalists in Iraq and war on terrorism are assigned officially by the military to those units with military handlers. In this film these are civilian journalists just walking into the order of battle willy nilly and taking cover with GIs on the ground, standing where GIs would be standing in cover, and breaching with those GIs doing CQB ALL while documenting execution of civilians as a neutral party. It's insanely unrealistic and any modern wars in the middle east, we dont have journalists doing this. Go to Ukraine, Russians and Ukrainians have jouranlists tied to units for the purpose of military documentation and propaganda, but these are not free press members. These are tied to military units with handlers and are often times contracted or members themselves of military or government.
>>
>>61453538
>sees the word "airmen"
>debooooonks post in ~60 seconds
lmfao, post ur rank
>>
>>61453547
I’m aware. My point isn’t that journalists getting that close is common, or even likely. Merely that it’s not impossible.
>>
>>61453556
Because there is only one schizo around that refers to “airmen” with zero context.
It’s you.
You’re the retarded schizo.
Take your meds.
>>
>>61453563
Its not common though, they are way too close. WAY too close. They would always be held back a block or two. Not even military journalists get that close.
>>
>>61450709
You did? We don’t know what you were thinking. Oh, wait, was that not actually a question? Are you just illiterate? Go back zoomzoom
>>
>>61452182
I think what you don’t realize about society is how little people give a fuck about you.

You need to realize real quick that there isn’t a society just people in your way and competing for resources

And you better kill your fellow “countrymen” if shit hits the fan because they’ll kill you.

If you don’t believe me, pretend to be homeless for a week and see the mask of America slips…. It’s an exercise everyone needs to do

Once you do that experiment, you won’t hesitate when that round is in the chamber and there is only one bottle of water left

You suffer from “your life is too good in the suburbs syndrome “
>>
>>61450490
Whoever divided the US up like this smokes crack.
>>
>>61452069
Yes both those women would be sold into sex slavery before they even passed that first checkpoint

You know all the shit the cartels do when the government is still in charge? Guess what happens when law enforcement disappears… carrel becomes your local government
>>
File: Kingdom-of-france.png (35 KB, 612x439)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>61452512
Oui mon american rebel friend.
>>
>>61451023
>the movie was fucking stupid
>haven’t seen it, but

Opinion discarded
>>
>>61453598
>i read a bunch of wikipedia articles about few civil wars in third world shitholes where government bureaucracy or institutions barely existed even before the war like liberia or congo and now i assume that civil wars in western countries with pre-existing and well-entrenched government and other authority structures will degenerate into mad max tier postapocalyptic wastelands of complete and utter anarchy within a month from their start (despite every single example of modern civil war outside of subsaharan africa disproving this idea)
based retard
>>
File: IMG_8652.jpg (117 KB, 719x732)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>61450490
AZ is so based. We like things the way they are. You bring trouble and try to take things over? lol we all have guns and you’ll never make it through summer.
>>
File: IMG_1463.jpg (11 KB, 500x272)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>61451460
>California moves through Arizona
Holy shit you’re out of touch.
>>
>>61451418
this fuck floridiots
>>
>>61450565
Yeah. It's essentially angst porn.
>>
>>61452652
https://youtu.be/xSjSPQIZdQs
>>
>>61451356
I bet you think Ireland is Luxembourg tier rich because of companies over inflating their green line going up
>>
>>61451494
When white boomers,gen x and milenials die off Texas is going to be like 90% non white and the 10% white remaining are going to be ultra rich liberals in Austin keeping themselves segregated with expensive housemarket
>>
File: race by county.png (1.41 MB, 2527x1102)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>61450490
Any real civil war will become a race war within 48 hours and break down along the concentrations. of individual populations.

We've never seen a civil war in a nation with over a billion modern firearms in private hands, over a trillion rounds of ammunition circulating with 90% in the hands of white men, where you can get shit to make dynamite in 15 minutes, and where I have been spreading a synthesis for nerve agents for 10 years on this very site(search the term "did i strike a nerve" on pastebin for my recipe).

Its going to be a slaughter, random murders of anybody who is darker than milk. People aerosolizing nerve agents in major population centers with explosives. Throwing molotovs at power relay stations which serve any major urban areas. Shooting the high tension wires that transfer power to major urban areas. CATS AND DOGS, LIVING TOGETHER, MASS HYSTERIA! And I'm going to love every minute of if. Also I have a list of the very few jews within 100 miles and every major libtard, I'm planning on greasing them an emptying their liquor cabinets into my truck. Also the state store, because that shit will be gold for at least six months even if the war itself is over in one.
>>
>>6145152
yeah retards and midwits like >>61451494 look at the map and think that just because cali and texas vote differently in democratic elections there is no scenario on earth where they would align
even putting aside the simple general fact that alliances of opportunity are extremely common in civil wars, especially in those where separatism or deposition of the central government is the goal, there are tons of non-ideological reasons why texas and cali in particular might cooperate to oppose the federal government, like water usage for example
i mean i would go as far as to say that counterintuitive alliances are perhaps one of the defining factors of nationwide civil wars, just look at the ongoing war in myanmar, you have everyone from maoists to far-right ethnic nationalists to moderate liberal democrats fighting together to depose the junta
obviously these alliances tend to fall apart the moment their common enemy is defeated - but this is directly recognized also in the movie, the fat Dune guy outright states that the moment DC falls the separatists start fighting each other
>>
>>61453822
reddit ass post
>>
>>61453822
Hello, FBI? Yes, this poster, right here.
>>
>>61450519
This is correct. I-5 corridor gonna get fucking purged, it'll make the Balkan conflict look like a disagreement at a mormon wedding.
>>
>>61453877
Glowniggers entrap people by having long discord conversations with them and the providing them with a fake bomb, get them to try and abduct a politician, or shoot up random location. They don't provide a synthesis for nerve agents which could be copy pasta'ed without any form of download, which has been spread all over the internet for a decade, and then advocate a nebulous activity that make take place at some indeterminate time in the future, maybe.

What are they gonna do advocate for their faggy legislation while the government is being deposed? Think faggot.
>>
>>61453752
>Holy shit you’re out of touch.

Why, what's so off the mark about that? I'm an east coaster tbf, but I would think in a civil war scenario California would try to take control of Nevada and Arizona before the PNW. It's just easier to move through desert than heavy forest
>>
>>61453822
TexS is mostly Hispanic already with small pockets of places where it mostly white
>>
>>61451523
The very fact that everyone just gets hopped up on partisan shit kind of makes Garland's intentions to not be a partisan puff piece for or against left or right all the more salient.
>"What if a shitty dictator took over the US?"
>HURR BUT IS HE LEFT OR RIGHT WING?
>"So what, you're fine with him if he's your ideology you fucking faggot?"

I sympathize with him on that alone. That everyone just tries and sees it in a partisan culture wars score-card lens.
>>
>>61453962
>try
Yeah they could try but they’d be hilariously outgunned. Our highways are dominated by lifted brapper trucks driven by unchained gun owners. And our heat is unmatched. They face one summer and fuck right off
>>
>>61451648
>>61452094
>>61452787
you guys aren't getting what I'm saying. They made a movie about war journalism in a middle eastern country and then just changed the names and factions to set it in america to trick americans into watching the movie.
Besides some really retarded scenes with military equipment being used incorrectly, it was actually pretty good. But I think most people are angry because what they were sold was an alternate history movie about a second american civil war, which is not what the movie is at all. The setting doesn't even really matter besides the one cute reference they made to the boogaloo boys (who they portrayed as surprisingly competent?)
>>
>>61453837
meant for >>61451523

>>61453987
agreed 100%
also i think its worth noting that garland DID sneak in enough (references to) IRL politics to maintain the scenario as believable and not some completely apolitical fantasy, like the ethnic cleansing mass grave scene or the boogaloos etc.
>>
>>61452148
>anyways, Journalists do not deserve anything positive about them, nor do the annoying cunts who glorify their work deserve to be making a movie about them
>I cannot put into words my sheer contempt for the insufferable, retarded bullshit they call a "profession." I cannot fucking stand them
>thank you for coming to my ted talk
you'd probably like the movie if you actually watched it, because they portrayed them kinda negatively I think. as most people see them, fucked up detached losers who make a living off the spectacle of war and hovering around corpses like vultures.
>>
>>61454036
>because they portrayed them kinda negatively I think. as most people see them, fucked up detached losers who make a living off the spectacle of war and hovering around corpses like vultures.
Exactly this. Maybe I missed something, but i am pretty sure there was not a single scene or a line of dialogue in the movie about the "importance of journalism" or the need to "let people know what is going on".

I mean literally the entire plot of the movie is them trying to score an interview with the president before he is deposed for no reason other than personal fame that this unique interview would bring them. And on top of that the entire character arc of the girl was her completely losing her humanity, which is underscored by the final scene (without spoilers - i mean her complete lack of any reaction to what happened)
>>
>>61454052
>but i am pretty sure there was not a single scene or a line of dialogue in the movie about the "importance of journalism" or the need to "let people know what is going on".
there was that scene where the old guy and lady are sitting on the couch and she talks about her motivation in sending a message home to america to "not do this". but that was one line and their actions tell a different story. I think anytime journalism importance was brought up or even mentioned was just to contrast with their actions and ultimately show how self-deluded they are.
>>
>>61451332
>>That movie was fucking stupid. I haven't seen it
Welcome to /v/ tier analyses.
>>
>>61452567
Some cultures be like that. Japan kneels, too. Meanwhile in America we clap for warcrimes.
>>
>>61450490
no drones , no tech , no cell phones, no bombs , combat 100 feet way,
>>
>>61451494
I actually could see this being a very realistic scenario. Something akin to how the Nazis and Bolsheviks came to power. The two major parties are focused on, defeating the other and assume that this outsider third position will serve as a spoiler to the opposing party. Ron Swanson’s party wins with a plurality unexpectedly, and uses a small core of more aggressive, fanatical, and organized supports to seize control of the institutions. By the time elections number two and three roll around you have brownshirts/red guards standing outside of polling locations, ensuring that the election is “properly conducted”, with the third term and airstrikes being the rubicon for out and out civil war.
>>
Sure would HATE it if someone shared a link to the movie...
>>
>>61454153
Yeah. Its not hard to imagine a scenario in which people grow so disillusioned with the two parties that a third party candidate is swung into power. I mean it wasnt that far out with Perot. And an outsider like this (ie well aware that him getting into power was an unlikely fluke) could also presumably be more inclined to do whatever he needs to stay in power as opposed to a candidate of established party who still has a future within even after lost election.

And thinking about this, this scenario could also serve to explain whatever the map would look like (including the Texas-Cali alliance) by the seceding states simply being those states where the old parties are still in power while the "loyalist" states are those where the Swansonparty managed to seize the institutions completely.

Honestly, I have been shitting on the scenario in the movie from the moment the map first leaked, but the more i think about it the more realistic it seems, even though its arguably the least important part of the movie lmao.
>>
>>61450490
Honestly, the movie would have been better as a miniseries. I've been thinking about this and there was so much potential for character development and plot but they had a 2 hour time limit to world build.
I would have loved to see what the other two factions were doing. Explore their motivations, goals and who their leaders were. Also, a POV of an agent in the Secret Service who snaps after the civi bombings and secretly plots to put one in the Presidents head.
>>
>>61453798
When you dissect the spic segment you find out most of them racially identify themselves as whites, it's basically the southern european dilemma all over again, with a recalcitrant group of /pol/yp chuds insisting only northern germanic europeans are white while the vast majority eventually shruggs and gives the thumbs up, effectively keeping whites as the largest racial group within US.
>>
File: springfield GO PATRIOTS.jpg (100 KB, 849x1200)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>61450490
this has to be one of the worst takes I've seen for an American Civil War 2.0 I've ever seen
>the filmmaker is some faggot Brit
oh that explains it
>>
>>61453822
that's true in some areas of the US, but absolutely untrue for others
the Texan identity is stronger than both the Southern or Mexican identity
>>
>>61454242
>Springfield in a football jersey
>>61454192
You’d have establishment politicians And deep state bureaucrats who’ve been in government for decades assuming that they might be out for an election cycle or two, but with the assumption that they eventually return to power, being completely unprepared for open violence. With the government having access to addresses, tax records, and background check information, many politicians, bureaucrats, and military officers are killed in their homes or in the capital a la night of the long knives. Those states in the rebellion are where local forces put up stiffer resistance or ignored stand down orders from the executive.
>>
>>61450490
Haven't seen the movie, and my understanding of the film is that it pisses people off because it wasn't actually very political. Like, they made a concentrated effort to be as unpolitical as possible.
Which is actually kinda funny.
>>
>>61450490
This map really just shows how much the writers pulled stupid bullshit out of their ass without any semblance of strategic or cultural awareness. Many of these "allies" active hate each other, thinking that Texas would magically all ally instead of the military bases joining the rest of the state in butt-fucking the onions out of Austin and Houston (not sure if blue here means leftist but either way it's stupid), not considering the I-5 corridor and politics (really keeping the existent state lines AT ALL is fucking stupid).
>>
>>61454419
I wouldnt say its apolitical. It very much is, and it does reflect some real world politics in the sense that there characters with clear cut ideological beliefs. Probably the greatest scene in the movie is one with jesse plemons playing a nativist/white supremacist soldier. There is a cameo of boogaloo boys, who are somewhat surprisingly depicted as competent and wiping out a us military unit. There is also an extended sequence about your "i just want to grill" centrists who try to pretend that there is not a war going on. And so on.

The thing that people are actually upset about is that it does not depict one side of the IRL american ideological divide is evil. I assume lots of people expected/hoped that the president (responsible for kicking off the war) would be a thinly veiled Trump allegory and are upset that he is instead just a broadly authoritarian egomaniac without specifically being left- or right-wing.
>>
>>61451418
agreed
>>
>>61452244
>but also because the implication that he was a nativist or white supremacist chud ethnically cleansing US

the thing is that if you pay attention to the dead bodies in the truck and what he actually says it seems he was a weird American supremacist (As in all the Americas not just the USA) hating all foreigners, euros, asians, etc... Which is funny as fuck albeit unrealistic.
>>
>>61450490
>Would NATO intervene with the loyalists or what?
NATO can intervene depending on circumstances. NATO didn't do shit during the Turkish boog, but under article 4 the alliance can decide whether to get involved if the government requests it, and if the UN wills it
>>
>>61451356
Based Japan. Chyna is questionable and Germany has that high of a GDP only because of the 4th reich
>>
Does the movie ever explain why the civil war happens, or does it just happen because a Trump stand-in gets into office?
>>
>>61454862
It doesnt do so explicitly.
All we know about the president is that he is in his third term, he has disbanded FBI, and he ordered air force strikes against american citizens at some point.
Also, he is not a trump stand in. Basically hes presumably some sort of third party loon that has outmaneuvered both parties like >>61454153 and >>61454192 said.
That is also why the separatists are not of single ideology either.
>>
>>61451356
Mississippi was the richest state in the Union prior to the civil war. It is currently the poorest.
>>
>>61454728
>NATO didn't do shit during the Turkish boog
Because every single western intelligence agency knew that it was a turkish-government orchestrated false flag and not a genuine coup attempt my man.
>>
>>61450490

That map is a stupid fantasy.

This is how America is ACTUALLY divided.
>>
>>61454927
>>61454862
Also, if anything its sort of vaguely implied that the right plays an outsized role in the separatist forces. The first time protagonists see combat in the movie, they are embedded with a unit of boogaloo stand-ins that wipe out a us military unit. In another scene they run into a bunch of war crime enjoyers who are implied to fight together with separatist forces. At the same time, the separatists include also the dye-haired, nail-panted faggots who were prominently shown in the trailer.

All of this is to underscore that the president is not supposed to be either right or left wing. And while on the surface level, this might seem like a retarded alliance, these unlikely pairings are very common during civil wars. Take a look at the Russian civil war, the whites included everyone from hardline monarchists to liberal democrats.

Obviously, these alliances usually collapse the moment they defeat their common enemy - But this is recognized by the movie and its implied that everyone expects the separatists to begin fighting each other after they depose the president.

>tl;dr despite looking kind of retarded, the worldbuilding sort of makes sense
>>
>>61453654
Even if something absolutely fucking sucks the least someone could do is watch it so they can properly shit talk
>>
>>61454927
>It doesnt do so explicitly.
Gay.

>All we know about the president is that he is in his third term, he has disbanded FBI
Based.

>and he ordered air force strikes against american citizens at some point.
What? Why?

>Also, he is not a trump stand in. Basically hes presumably some sort of third party loon that has outmaneuvered both parties like >>61454153 and >>61454192 said.
Sounds based, but when you think about how much both the Democrat and Republican parties hate Trump for not being a part of their uniparty scam, he sounds like he could be a Trump stand in.

>That is also why the separatists are not of single ideology either.
Realistically, every different political ideology would be scrambling to get into power, along with foreign invaders.
>>
>>61451469
>>Shit, to accept the premise of Jurassic World you basically have to be retarded

To accept the premises of any Hollywood movie you would have to be retarded.
>>
>>61451523
>Garland said that the airstrikes on civilians solidified Cali and Texas alliance

Why would ultra liberal-marxist California join with dont-take-my-guns-you-fucking-troon Texas?
>>
>>61455008
>What? Why?
They don't say. It's not the point of the movie, really, the whole civil war is just set dressing for a story about how war sucks ass and war journalists have a shitty job that makes them shitty people.
>>
>>61450490
They stole his hat and pants :(
>>
>>61455029
Eh? But Canada and Mexico are still around.
>>
>>61455015
jesus fucking christ for the love of god read a wikipedia article about any modern civil war
also theres like dozen different posts itt explaining why this is not unfeasible already
>>
>>61450551
Gila County Poster spotted
>>
>>61454177
>Sure would HATE it if someone shared a link to the movie...

Here you go zoomzoom: https://solidtorrents.to/search?q=civil+war+2024

You need a program called "a bittorrent client" to download it to your PC. What? You only have a phone? lol rekt.
>>
if a foreign nuclear superpower collapses into a civil war, you don't think the USA won't intervene to do something about those unsecured nukes?
>>
>>61455015
russian civil war had a coalition of ultranationalists, monarchists, liberal democrats, and moderate socialists who joined despite the fact that their ideologies were inherently incompatible
during yugo wars croats and bosnians joined to fight against serbians, despite their mutual claims on each others territory
right now there is an ongoing civil war in myanmar where ethnic nationalist separatists, maoists, and liberals joined to fight against the ruling junta
civil wars are weird
>>
>>61454233
>effectively keeping whites as the largest racial group within US.

This is probably the dumbest thing posted in this thread. You clearly have no knowledge about animal breeding and it's rules, rules that apply just as much to humans as they do to dogs, cats and horses.
>>
File: download.jpg (282 KB, 1280x853)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>61454233
One of the biggest swings towards the Republicans in recent years has been in Texas border counties which are 90%+ Hispanic. I think a future conservative coalition in the U.S. will be more Hispanic, becoming the new "ethnic whites" like working-class Italians and Irish in the north who voted for Reagan. The New Deal coalition was created by FDR and essentially "nationalized" these ethnic blocs but then things flipped to their opposites as that coalition broke up. The U.S. is a nation and it does have a culture, it's a kind of cultural language, and I think it takes several generations for the descendants of immigrants to really become Americanized. I suspect we're essentially living through another transition period in American history like the civil war, the New Deal, and the Reagan realignment, but it's a new and different stage in our history, and the results will be contradictory in ways that don't necessarily make sense from a "left" or "right" viewpoint because those things will change.

>>61454192
I'm from Texas and an Anglo but I've thought for awhile that we're basically a Latin American country that just happens to speak English instead of Spanish. There was never a left but you instead had the New Dealers who wanted to modernize the state, but they weren't necessarily socially liberal. Somebody like Ross Perot came out of what Marxists called the national bourgeoisie. These are the ones who basically wanted to kick out foreign ownership, build up industry, modernize (often with roots in the military). Then you had the Bushes, who are like the comprador bourgeoisie, basically local elite representatives of New York investors.

It's also been several states really historically ruled by a tyranny of Anglos in East Texas. There's the largely Mexican valley, the Germans in the Hill Country, and so on. But now the divide is between the urban and inner suburbs vs. outer suburbs and non-metropolitan counties like everywhere else.
>>
>>61451586
California produces most of the US's produce retard.
>>
>>61455091
>What? You only have a phone? lol rekt.
Fortunately, that's not a problem at all: https://gitlab.com/proninyaroslav/libretorrent
>>
>>61454974
>And while on the surface level, this might seem like a retarded alliance, these unlikely pairings are very common during civil wars.
There were boogaloo Boys in Hawaiian shirts showing up at *black lives matter* demonstrations to pull security or whatever they thought they were doing. Or they had some accelerationist fantasy. I don't really know what they were thinking. But one of those guys went to prison for killing a federal security guard as it was going on.
https://www.courthousenews.com/judge-sentences-boogaloo-extremist-to-41-years-for-killing-federal-officer/

>>61454974
>Take a look at the Russian civil war, the whites included everyone from hardline monarchists to liberal democrats.
Or look at the Syrian civil war. Many contradictory factions there including Stalinists in the rump communist parties on the same side as Assad. A whole lot of Sunni Muslims including Palestinians on the side of the rebels. Then there are the Kurds who have an ideology partly inspired by the American anarchist Murray Bookchin and Brace Beldon from the TrueAnon podcast is there calling in U.S. air strikes with a tablet.
>>
>>61455275
A second American civil war would have different groups of far rightists or white nationalists taking different sides and fighting each other.
>>
I just want a good ol' fashion Neo-Confederate group to rise again in the South.
But everyone keeps ignoring them. Confederates made civil wars hip and cool in America.

Why do Neo-Nazis, Christian Nationalists, Sovereign Citizens, MAGA, etc, get all the love and attention, but everyone keeps ignoring Neo-Confederates?
>>
>>61455378
The question is how much or how little can make or break an alliance. I love mocking leftists for having 15 parties based on their selective interpretation of marx, but the right is just as varied if not more. I doubt tradcaths, natsocs, and American nativists would get along for more than a few months.
But that does ignore the Spanish Civil War example. Franco managed to get national syndicalists (the Falange) and the regionalist monarchists (Carlists) into a single party without them shooting each other during or after the war. I guess it depends on a Franco.
But all of this ignores the simple facts that >>61451875 brought up. Civil wars are not random gangs bombing up and down the local area.

>>61455406
Same reason nobody in Germany is that worried about monarchists. They are small, regionally locked, uninventive, on the older side, and out-competed by both the moderates and radicals.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1713034984171.jpg (147 KB, 1080x1350)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
The dumbest part of the entire movie is the premise that californians would actually take up arms and fight.
>>
>>61455437
>I love mocking leftists for having 15 parties based on their selective interpretation of marx, but the right is just as varied if not more. I doubt tradcaths, natsocs, and American nativists would get along for more than a few months.
The thing is the European right wing leading up to WWII was not opposed to authoritarianism on principal. Far from their culture rejecting it, it embraced it. Monarchism and "fascism" were on the table. While driven by ideology, they recognized and consented to authority, which allowed cohesion. This happened in Italy, Spain, Germany, etc.

Aside from tards on /pol/, right wing Americans are violently opposed to authoritarianism even when being strictly dogmatic. We put ideology above authority and are more similar to the marxists in that regard. This makes it pretty hard to sew together a cohesive whole. This is so ingrained in American culture it even is embraced in religion, with the most hardline fundamentalist Christians in the US being Baptists that outright reject overarching church authority and promote individual interpretation of theology. We have firmly held beliefs but fail to act on them due to a refusal to work together and a refusal to accept any form of overarching authority that could achieve some of our goals at the expense of others.
>>61455406
Nobody likes losers
>>
You retards didn't even get that the film is set 12-15 years in the future. Makes perfect sense that Texas will be blue by then.
>>
>>61450490
>Civil unrest in the US with clearly defined factions broken down by state lines
The dumbest of dumb takes. If anything it would be domestic terrorism carried out by lone actors or very small cells, unaffiliated with each other but with similar motivations.
>>61450501
By your logic the Florida alliance has nuclear subs because of Kings Bay.
>>
>>61455142
They are still a massive fiscal loss anon, thus we still hate them. Part of our conservatism is "only whites can be American". You faggots have been claiming spics would become republicans and just like whitey for 50 years. But genetic predisposition to behaviors are real and that 86 mean IQ hasn't gone up one single point.
>>
>>61455532
California slander, while fun, has little true merit. California has 39 Million people (officially). Over 30% of that population is between the ages of 20-30. It has more democrats, republicans, far-lefts, and far-rights by number than any other state.
It has several large, dense, urban metropolises and surrounding cities. In terms of natural resources is just simply incredible. Agriculturally its an international powerhouse. It has natural defenses in the form of several mountain ranges and deserts, not to mention the ones just outside its de jure territory than any opposition would have to march through.
Truth be told California is paradise, an empire without a crown. That it's been turned into a mismanaged latinx-american banana republic is a tragedy worthy of Troy.

>>61455585
Salient points. Though I will mention that 10-15% of Americans are right-authoritarians, and that study was taken right after Charlottesville. The conversation about how the right is currently moving is for another board though.
>Nobody likes losers
People love losers. Blacks, anarchists, Amerindians, the Irish pre-1918, people love their beatified martyrs.
>>
>>61455629
I lived in California for years, californians are the scum of the earth and would never take up arms to defend anything, the only exception is to defend their precious drugs.
>>
>>61451494
California might be dumb, liberal retards, but they want to be dumb, liberal retards on their own terms. They don't like Federal overreach any more than Texas.
>>
>>61455585
>>61455437
The issue is that the right wing in America has no problem with dividing things up into zones with overall Imperial authority relegated to military and foreign affairs. That might let them all work together, because they are all willing to let the others form their own associations and even let others opt out. Fascists could push for a some kind of welfare state or corporatism(in the Italian sense of the word) and if they just let you opt out nobody would give much of shit. All the fascist and national socialist systems were riven with infighting, but hand to present a unified front for both their own ideological reasons and to gain social acceptance among a population which expected it.

Among white right wing Americans there is an outright disdain for beauty, art, common purpose, community which isn't based on either blood or long association, and a distrust of any bureaucratic body state or private. And given that they have more STEM degrees per capita than their liberal urbanite counterparts, are the only population in any industrialized nation breeding at above replacement levels, and have essentially no recidivism as everybody who doesn't have a natural predisposition to those behaviors has long since left they might be on to something.

Authoritarianism is about saving people from themselves, or at least that is what most would claim when instituting it. While the modern right cry "the weak deserve to die". What unites them is not good will but pure hatred, which means as long as the enemy exists they are unlikely to kill each other. And they are an inherently politically lazy people, they despise politics. So their solution to political problems is to make politics obsolescent with low level vigilante violence. And they are really the only large population which has zero problem with that.
>>
>>61451332
>synopsis: this is a 1 hour long video of a fag shoving dildos up his ass
>I don't want to watch that
>you haven't even watched it though bro wtf you're not allowed to have an opinion on it without watching the whole thing bro
yeah
>>
>>61455682
>They don't like Federal overreach any more than Texas.
Bitch they actively crave federal overreach.
>>
>>61454963
okay but there's actually nothing in the Spanish Caribbean so it would get immediately absorbed by the Deep South
Interesting that the Deep South is still the space capital of the world here
>>
>>61455015
the current order needs to collapse before MY ideology can rise from the ashes
>>
>>61450490
Texas would fall over night to the Mexican cartels.
Anything else is up in the air.
>>
>>61455532
I love Karl, he's my favorite shitposting communist
>>
>>61454500
>The thing that people are actually upset about is that it does not depict one side of the IRL american ideological divide is evil.
Yeah, and that’s the only clever way to make a film like this in a situation where political polarization is a big problem IRL. Everyone will be looking for real life parallels full steam, either in a wish to enjoy the movie as a masturbatory ”me good, they evil” sense, or finding something that they can use to accuse it of being propaganda against themselves.

The fact that it manages to avoid falling into that trap by being vague enough about the scenario leaves more room for people to focus on the grassroots effects of the conflict.
>>
>>61451399
How do the Western Forces manage to get to DC when they have to go through multiple loyalist or Florida-aligned states?
>>
>>61451523
>airstrikes on civilians
There is absolutely no way the USAF or any branch of the military would carry out airstrikes on US citizens.
>>
>>61456691
Riiiiight
>>
>>61456691
They're not civilians, they're unlawful logistics units.
>>
>>61456670
A major plot-mover of the movie is when the remaining U.S. armed forces switch sides and join the secessionists, making D.C. completely open to invasion. The WF could literally just drive right up to it, which is what they did.
>>
>>61455015
Movie™ CA and TX and Real Life™ CA and TX are not one in the same.
>>
>>61455682
>They don't like Federal overreach any more than Texas.

This. Anybody who doesn't understand is a non-American/foreign agent pretender following marching orders from whatever malignant is forcefeeding them.
>>
>>61451332
>>61452094
>>61453654
i have seen it and everything he said was right. it's mostly the 4 journalists moping around and rarely a small shootout or execution. the only part i liked was the battle in DC at the end which was the only really "civil war" part
>>
>>61456771
Allow me to offer my civil war force protection unit, the "Stability Support Apparatus," equipped with NATO .50 gun trucks.
>>
File: 1713460588626611.png (398 KB, 697x746)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>61452581
>>
File: 1704816074040176.jpg (20 KB, 306x306)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>61451356
>be me
>in california
>internet out every night
>power out half the time it rains
>aunt & uncle's town burns down
>state has to beg gov for gibs to fix roads
>state has to beg gov for gibs to fix oroville dam
>herds of mexicans go planet of the apes when evacuation order comes
>move
>new town almost burns down every year
>work gets vandalized quarterly
>getting plexiglass in walmart now because of mass theft
>MUH GDP
>>
>>61453583
Nigger ive been living in the woods tier homeless and people treat me fine. Then again im white and handsome and dont shit in the streets
>>
>>61455682
True. California and Texas are basically brother states
>>
>>61453666
Check'd
You are a retard. Youve never left your basement
>>
>>61453962
>It's just easier to move through desert than heavy forest
>flicks one single cigarette
>no more forest
>>
>>61457273
Yeah, it's why so many Californians have moved to Texas the past decade
>>
>>61453962
Arizona is 65% mountains, and Nevada is at or near the same percentage, for comparison Japan is 75-85% mountains. Nevada however has more valleys, while Arizona's mountains are a logistical nightmare to traverse any season as they're largely all concentrated in a single line across the state (wider than the Sierra). No joke, if you blow 1 or 2 bridges in the AZ high along any route country, you will effectively strand anyone from crossing between any two cities of significant size with normal vehicles for years. About 3 miles of road got washed out near me 3 years ago and it's still not repaired and there's no timeframe to repair it because it's in a 800 ft deep canyon and the flood widened the canyon and wiped out the entire width of the route in about 5 locations. There are tens of thousands of canyons like that in central AZ, there are probably over 150 bridges (not counting culverts) of all sizes on a route from Phoenix to Show Low, both the southern and northern routes, the only alternatives other than sketchy forest roads would be to go around an 300 extra miles. On both routes if one specific bridge is taken out, the route becomes impassable. Along routes through central AZ you will encounter average monsoon season rainfalls in excess of 20 inches (in 2 months), and areas below 6,000ft that average more than 85 inches of snowfall in winter. Before 1900 the only method to get to some places was walking horses and mules into deep canyons with flowing water and back up steep slopes multiple times, wagon routes only followed the easiest routes that could be accessed.
>>
>>61456670
Because everyone not the Feds are allied together to defeat the Feds.
>>
>>61450551
Having lived in multiple parts of AZ, can confirm. This includes the Navajo reservation, btw. And there are enough crazy bastards in Phoenix that it would never be fed either
>>
>>61451418
The kind that don't watch anime you twerp
>>
>>61450490
What's this, yet another demoralization movie?
>>
>>61450490
There's no way in fucking HELL Indiana sides with the Fed. If they were going to make a map they should've used the same map of the 26 states that signed on with Texas' Suppressor case.
>>
>>61454500
>The thing that people are actually upset about is that it does not depict one side of the IRL american ideological divide is evil.

I'm upset that it doesn't depict the divided realistically, has no explanation for HOW we got to the point of actually fighting, miss-represented itself as an action movie when it's anything but, used retarded fucking tactics that don't make sense, and overall was incompetently written.
>>
>>61460166
Based and fellow Hooiser, dubs of truth
>>
>>61455015
Is there anything more american beside be fat than hate USA?
>>
File: 3biykd (1).jpg (102 KB, 500x666)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Everyone died except for the whiny gen z bitch who's stupidity gets all of her fellow journalists killed just so she could get that photograph to make her famous.

Well, it gave me a newfound hatred for corporate journalists as soulless leeches that's about it.
>>
>>61455218

Gonzo died of being a fat cunt who smoked too much.

The other wanker got sodomised and murdered by his own guys.
>>
>>61455008
>Realistically, every different political ideology would be scrambling to get into power, along with foreign invaders.
This applies to small literally who countries not the biggest economy in the world that makes up 30% of the world's economy and is all the buggest exporter of grain. Everyother County is either in a collapse or civil war too.
>>
>>61455218
Lira was a russian cum guzzler, a foreigner shilling so hard for the russians that he couldn't even go back to his homeland without being tried for treason
>>
>>61451023
Worse. The civil war happens because the sitting president disbands the FBI. As if any American would be mad about that. The director is British by the way
>>
>>61461591
he should disband the ATF while he's up there, then people would thank him
>>
>>61453987
>Youre fine if hes YOUR ideology!?
Why is this such a damning question? Why is it wrong for people to want their governing system to cater to them and their values over others? Yes, Im fine with using force to promote my values and oppose other peoples values if needed. This is terminal "last man/talking head from nowhere" american brain.
>>
File: 1713708677777246.png (149 KB, 1034x671)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
meanwhile in reality a Congressman just posted this lol
>>
>>61461797
Hasan wastes his death threats on the wrong congressmen, this is more cringe than MJT
>>
>>61450490
>western forces
>Washington and Oregon

Lmao, no. Even here in eastern Washington, it’s way more blue than you’d expect. It’s just that the retards are extra retarded
>>
>>61454745
>that high of a GDP only because of the 4th reich
Hey if it works, it works.
>>
>>61461797
>look it up
>he already apologized and made a clarifying statement
I am very demoralized now and this proves America is collapsing
>>
>>61461856
>Even the communists are cucking out like the magaboomers
its over, nothing will ever happen.
>>
>>61461797
Explain yourself buffalo. You fags claimed you weren't as retarded as the other New Yorkers
>>
>>61461797
>a Congressman
A candidate in a primary for an NY city seat who is almost definitely going to lose.
>>
>>61450490
this would never happen
nobody benefits
>>
>>61462138
Except Chinks and Puccians.
>>
>>61450490
>All the states keep their borders
LOL most states would fall apart from a civil war. There's a lot of red around every small blue city
>>
>>61450490
it's cute how they thought the entire center landmass of the country wouldn't unite against the two coasts
>>
There is no way in HELL Arizona and Nevada would be loyalist.
>>
File: 1689428605512288.png (55 KB, 420x420)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>"Our time has come"
>>
File: Based.jpg (1.09 MB, 3000x1688)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Still laughing my ass off to this day.
>>
File: 1702394574795822.gif (470 KB, 320x240)
470 KB
470 KB GIF
>>61451689
>Cutting off California's water would be a death sentence for everyone in Nevada who holds office.

Crazy how Cali expats are more loyal to the state they fought tooth and nail to flee from than the state they willfully chose to move to.
>>
>>61455688

you have to be over 18 to post on this board
>>
>>61455700

of "their strongman" over others, but not "the others strongman" over themselves

The fact of the matter is, if a president was actively fucking with the constitution and going full retard fascist I can definitely see multiple states seceeding to owerthrow the bastard.

What comes next is a whole other story
>>
>>61459922

the directors intent was to lessen demoralization via division>>61460188
>>
>>61461788

A population is successful in this world by its ability to create flexible organizations.
How good we are at this one skill collectively, determines how successful we are.

Dialogue and the principle of succession is a white man thing. If you fight over succession and resort to violence to determine it you are by default a nigger and your societies suck.

Just like you struggle with imagining and rotating an apple in your head; the step 3 and 4 after you turn your opponents into enemies and start shooting them in the head eludes you
>>
Politically I think the movie's politics are pretty dumb but ironically it's a pretty accurate movie about photography.
>>
>>61462138

the president faked an election, went on for a 3rd term, dissolved all institutions that tried to stop him and started bombing dissenters into compliance
>>
>>61450490
I haven't seen It but I would presume most states wouldnt retain their borders. Like california wouldnt stay united since the hicks of norcal and central valley would go a completely different direction from the cities. Same logic applies to the rest of the west coast and probably CO as well
>>
>>61463154
have you heard of rome
>>
>>61452126
>>61454500
>>61454927
I hate to break this to everyone but the Ron Swanson character is in fact obviously a Trump stand in. Spoilers follow

1. He is basically mimicking the way trump talks and his hand gestures at the beginning.
2. The reference to disbanding the FBI is obviously based on Trump's ongoing problems with the FBI both in and out of office.
3. The Jesse Plemons right wing death squad guy literally does the Trump "chyna" voice when he kills the Hong Kong guy.

It's not like they beat you over the head with it which is a good thing for the movie, but the script was written prior to Trump losing in 2020 and was obviously based on the idea of what might happen if Trump successfully took a third term in office.
>>
>>61450490
I hate this stupid movie. Not even going to watch it. You can tell how stupid it is just from the trailer.
>>
>>61462483
The center landmass would be doomed. They are the easiest to cut off from resources and the two coasts can just get resources from other countries.
>>
>>61463316
Over 60-75%+ of the total food, chemical and metallurgical and energy industrial production in the US comes from the interior (landlocked states). As seen with long shipping interruptions before, coastal shipping is easily vulnerable in world conflicts or other disruptions.
>>
>>61463154
How is just admitting that the governing structure no longer serves you interest and is activley opposed to you, or that you should be able to have a government that aligns and enforced the moral values of their people?
>Thats not white
Never trust a wignat to define "white". Youll find out that a majority of white history was "ackchually" non-white with all of those wars of succession and civil strife. Lame.
>What happens after
The same thing that happed with a majority of civilizations which had civil wars, either a line is drawn or one polity becomes assimilated by the other. Ya know, the kind of shit thats pretty common histprically.
>>
>>61450490
I think nobody will do shit out of cowardice and laziness
>>
>>61463420
I've heard this shit from conservatives before like Matt Walsh but it's a fucking stupid way to think. It's like when young liberals think all the conservatives with guns are fat old boomers that would die without air conditioning. It's wishful thinking plain and simple.

People will fight for what they believe in even if you think it is stupid. Anyone can be trained to shoot and in the event of an actual political crisis like the scenarios that would precipitate a civil war people will be motivated to learn. There are already left wing gun groups out there and their popularity is growing. The stereotype in your mind of the effete liberal who can't live without starbucks and tiktok is mostly a construction of the media sources you listen to.

If there was actually a civil war, I'd bet on the side with the higher population of younger people.
>>
>>61451023
> Everything is so fucking gay, trad cath larping booganigger cockadooty shit.
Your opinion is retarded, but I like this phase
>>
File: Charles II.jpg (168 KB, 674x880)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>61463154
>Dialogue and the principle of succession is a white man thing. If you fight over succession and resort to violence to determine it you are by default a nigger and your societies suck.
>>
>>61451434
>what if we brand it the Publix Confederation
Winn Dixiecrats
>>
>>61463175
I find it a stretch that the executive branch can unilaterally dissolve institutions without Congress or courts blocking him
>>
>>61461797
>off-topic
Cringe.

>Die MAGA die
Based.
>>
>>61463297
>I hate to break this to everyone but the Ron Swanson character is in fact obviously a Trump stand in.

Don't care, didn't ask, still won't see your movie.
>>
>>61463647
Yeah. The liberals, "progressive activists," who people talk about have a general commitment to non-violence (due to socio-cultural reasons that I don't feel like getting into) but they will shoot back if they feel like their backs are up against the wall (or at least some of them will), because they're still human beings, which means they're descended from monkeys. Politics doesn't change the basic fight/flight instincts. There was one who shot and killed a Trump supporter in Denver in 2020 while working as a security guard for a news crew. This is largely forgotten now but he wasn't convicted, kind of like a reverse Rittenhouse situation where it's politically loaded but the shooter had the target(s) dead to rights. I don't think the left-wing gun groups constitute much of an army, but I think most of the people who would go to something like that do so for similar reasons as the right-wing gun groups, because they feel vulnerable and afraid.

>>61463820
People have no idea how many lib wine moms turned into "kill 'em all" types after J6. Reminds me of listening to an Egyptian-American political scientist some years ago who was shocked at how many of his secular liberal friends in Egypt went fascist after the coup ousted Mohammed Morsi and they cheered on the army massacring the Muslim Brotherhood, which might be MAGA in this analogy.
https://youtu.be/azFGaFbL6bQ

I think that wave has crested though. I don't expect red vs. blue violence in the near future. If there is violence from the left, I see it more likely being something like really radicalized zoomer Palestine protesters going off the reservation and doing a Weather Underground type thing. Even that is probably unlikely, but it wouldn't be blue team. They'd have some kind of weird mixture of clout-chasing attitudes combined with a belief that a revolution is imminent and that elected officials don't represent them at all + dabbling in Islam like hippies did with Buddhism during the Vietnam War.
>>
>>61450501
Feds control the nukes. they'll have failsafes so nobody else can access tehm
>>
If you like boogaloo stuff its nice seeing a very competent militia squad wiping out feds without being a joke and also being on friendly terms with the journalists.

Better than some Bushwick crap.
>>
>>61464124
This. Russian Wagner troops, RVC and siberian battalion, and Ukranian rebels and sof have been running around Russia raising hell and Russia or Ukraine hasn't been nuked yet by rogue actors
>>
File: andrewtate.png (598 KB, 942x913)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>61451418
The retards who voted for Marjorie Greene in Georgia.
>>
>>61453822
>I have a list of the very few jews within 100 miles and every major libtard, I'm planning on greasing them
Retard acts like Jews and Libs don't have guns themselves. Your fat ass isn't going to get through the first house without getting swiss cheesed. You've never even ran a mile in your life and probably only ever shot a gun at a range.

Good luck, hope there's an afterlife for you.
>>
>>61455406
Because the Confederacy was a joke. Neo-Confederates are just as much of a joke.
>>
File: 1713068305769243.png (84 KB, 222x280)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>61450490
What the fuck is this goddamn map?
>>
>>61463297
That is the part that really makes me not want to see the movie. No one is going to start shit over the FBI being disbanded
>>
>>61463759
It's a movie written by A24, just pretend like it could totally happen
>>
>>61451399
>loyalist states
If this actually happened, you would have rampant corruption and insiders that would rival that of the Mexican government with non stop insurgencies everywhere. Remember kids, the Taliban gave us trouble for 20 fucking years and their numbers never exceeded over 60,000 at any given time. Even a disjointed mismatch of insurgencies in the US would easily reach the hundreds of thousands to even millions, never mind actual military units who might not be too fond of the orders they are receiving and might do something about it. You would also have all of Mexico and Canada to hide shit and mass shit. Even if the US military stayed together due to them being "I'm just doin' my job bro" type faggots, there would be no way in hell they could cover every area. There would be entire regions completely unoccupied and controlled by insurgencies who would have free reign to do whatever.

People also forget how fucked the US economy and manufacturing capability would be if someone were to accidentally shoot their .22's at transformer boxes and accidentally placed trucks filled with ANFO underneath overpasses and accidentally destroy rail across the continent in minecraft. And that's even with a best case scenario for the feds. Realistically you would have mutiny's across the board and entire regions either refusing to participate or actively opposing the feds. So fuck the whole idea of some ragtag minutemen out in the woods shit, think more PAVN being supplied by the George Floyd trail. Shit would be absolutely fucked.

>muh nukes
I can't think of anything more stupid than nuking your own people and thinking that your regime will stay in power for more than a fucking day afterwards. Politics still exists, even during a civil war.
>>
>>61450490
Politically I don't see Western Oregon and Washington getting along with Idaho, Utah, Montana, and Wyoming. I also don't see Michigan working with the rest of the members of the Western Forces.
Coastal Oregon and Washington might join California or form a separate group. The eastern halves of those states would probably break off and join the western forces.
I also don't see New Hampshire being loyalist, that wouldn't very live free or die of them.
>>
>>61463297
>Trump losing in 2020
isthisfaggotserious.jpg.png.gif.vmt
>>
I can see it for free this weekend at the base theater. How shit is it, is it a waste of time?
>>
>>61451356
Money consistently loses to Afghanistan
>>
>>61463297
Who the fuck in this day and age actually thinks the FBI and feds in general shouldn't be ripped apart?
>>
>>61464459
Not until drug runners start flooding the neighborhood with fentanyl, or when Uncle Jeff starts getting too handsy with your 5 year old daughter, or when movie studios want to recoup on a blockbuster by hunting down internet pirates, or when organized crime families want to start a gang war over territory.
>>
>>61464581
people outside of your fringe right wing echo chamber
>>
>>61464646
>It's fringe to not like tyranny
I didn't realize the majority of the US population belonged to a right wing echo chamber.
>>
>>61452244
most insightful comment in this retarded thread so far
>>
>>61464671
lol. You are not in the majority of the US population. Even among republicans you're probably not in the majority but your subset of the electorate is completely delusional about the popularity of their opinions. Likewise you have literally no idea what tyranny or political persecution actually looks like.
>>
>>61450490
>Just saw Civil War.
Shit movie. Well shot but the story and acting are vacuous. The problem with the movie is that the director wanted to have a thinly veiled #ResistDrumpf but didn't want to immediately alienate the majority of the audience that would be interested in this topic. People don't fight wars for no reason and factions need to have a reason to team up. Texas and Commiefornia being on the same side needs to have an explanation.

>Who realistically wins, loyalists or insurgents?
In this scenario, the loyalists. But the scenario is shit.
>>
>>61464470
>George Floyd trail
So, a main supply route that's easy to choke?
>>
>>61464819
Carlos, get the fuck off of your phone and pay attention to your teacher.
>>
>>61464740
I'm getting real tired of seeing unironic propaganda get posted by fedfags on my image forum.
>>
>>61450490
Shit's globohomo goyslop and your drinking it from a fire hose. Open wide and say ahhhhh.
>>
>>61464869
>anyone that disagrees with me is a fed!
absolutely doomed political movement
>>
>>61464886
That’s exactly what a fed would say.
>>
>>61464646
>right wing echo chamber
I thought the leftist ACAB people would also be anti FBI. I don’t think anyone is fond of secret police that spend most of their time illegally spying on citizens that make mean facebook posts instead of catching criminals.
>>
File: tal.jpg (98 KB, 518x506)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>61464539
>Money consistently loses to Afghanistan

Afghanistan was not a war in any real sense of the word. It was an occupation/money laundering scheme
>>
>>61464470
>Remember kids, the Taliban gave us trouble for 20 fucking years and their numbers never exceeded over 60,000 at any given time.
I think it's good to have an "it can happen here" mentality about this stuff because the Balkans niggers ITT say people in Yugoslavia didn't think that until it did. I dunno about the Taliban analogies though, just because so many of those guys didn't act like their lives were worth anything, they'd just go to heaven when they die, and the whole jihadi / holy warrior circuit in the world is its own self-perpetuating ecosystem of weirdos who want to die because that's their sure ticket into heaven. Not like the U.S. hasn't produced such people though...
>>
>>61464869
>>61464894
>>61464899
I have a feeling this thread is about to get deleted for "no apparent reason" real soon.
>>
>>61464904
Peoples opinions change drastically when the crazy shit that happens on the news is happening in their backyard. Don't fall for the demoralizing "Americans are weak" shit. If a civil war actually broke out and your entire world just got fucked sideways because of it, that will become a very real motivating factor that will encourage a lot of fighting aged males to pick up the gun. That's just instincts.
>>
>>61464899
>I thought the leftist ACAB people would also be anti FBI

The GOP's been leading the charge to defund the FBI with charges coming down for Der Orangenfuhrer.

https://www.newsweek.com/no-country-law-men-gop-votes-defund-fbi-opinion-1882085

>It is a supreme irony that with urban Democratic leaders easing ill-advised restrictions on police, Republicans in Congress have managed the only successful federal attempt to defund the police. And not just any police. The GOP has bitten a sizable chunk out of the FBI's budget.
>>
>>61464932
>The FBI are used to catch criminals
>The FBI isn't used as secret police
I like how you already have a link ready to go too. That's interesting.
>>
>>61464932
oh no, not the FBI being disbanded.
>>
>>61460802
>Gen z bitch (caused) killed journalists
Uhh I'm thinking based gen z.
>>
>>61453583
Homeless people are parasites, most of them decide to live that way. It's a natural defense against empathy attacks to pretend the homeless don't exist. Strangers are way more helpful when they don't think you're trying to extract value from them.
>>
>>61463297
The character is literally a mix of Gavin Newsom and Trump. How are you people so fucking retarded.
>>
>>61465037
>How are you people so fucking retarded.

I'm sorry, bro, but I'm still not gonna see your "Worse Than Red Dawn, Filmmaking Wise" movie.
>>
>>61463297
>The Jesse Plemons right wing death squad guy literally does the Trump "chyna" voice when he kills the Hong Kong guy.

That's not the impression I got at all. Considering this was right before the fight in DC I figured he was with what was left of the army and was killing civilians who refused to fight. Everyone in the hole looked like some farmer and were shot in the chest.
Since the western forces were trying to move as fast as possible the idea of mass killing for refusing to fight or give resources sounds like a time waste.
>>
>>61452182
Does hypothetical civil war, a subject that has been the wank fantasy of firearm enthusiasts for decades, really make you this angry?
>>
>>61464932
fuck you, Fed
>>
>>61455406
>>61455437
>>61455585
>>61464380

Honestly, I could see the governors of Southern states getting together and restoring the Confederate States if the authority of the Federal government has already disintegrated (i.e. the Union has de facto ceased to exist). Most Southern states can’t really economically survive on their own anyway so they would have to group together in some form in order to state afloat, and harkening back to the Confederacy would give the new regime some form of historical legitimacy.

That said, while the flag and the name may be recycled, I don’t think the ideology really will. It would be closer to a continuation of the United States with a fresh coat of paint on it, because attempting to reinstitute segregation or worse, slavery, would be tantamount to a declaration of war on African Americans. Something /pol/ might enjoy, but would effective trigger a civil war within a civil war in the South.

One thing worth noting since I’m on the subject, if the Confederate States were reestablished today, the center of power would completely flip on its head from the Eastern Seaboard to the West. Texas would be a Confederate California of sorts, while Virginia would essentially be a backwater.
>>
>>61465180
where would the Capital go? I'm thinking Louisiana somewhere just to be kind of central and well defended
>>
>>61465116
Yeah it's retarded. Personally, I'd be taking a trip to the Canadian border. If that's not an option I'd be borrowing a jet and flying to Iceland.
>>
File: Ft_PypYWYAEoua1.jpg (39 KB, 512x488)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>61465196
Personally I'd do pic related
>>
>>61465189

Interesting question,

If we’re going purely by size, Dallas–Fort Worth is the obvious choice, but there might be some objections from the rest of the South to putting the capital in the largest state. I suppose Atlanta could make a decent compromise.
>>
>>61465208
you can do that now
>>
>>61451330
I literally just had a conversation with my mom at her house abkut how pub subs are unmatched.... the superior choice for subs infact!
>>
>>61465215
do NOT put it in Atlanta I swear to Christ that place is almost as bad as Columbia
maybe Hunstville? really lean into the space heritage thing as a point of national pride
Chattanooga has a good central location and is in the extremely scenic Appalachian Mountians, which it's basically impossible to roll an army through
I agree that being connected simply to the major metropolitan areas is important, and Arkansas has the I-30 and I-40 corridors to connect Charlotte, Memphis, Atlanta, Nashville, and Dallas (less so Charlotte, the Charlotte to Nashville highway is not easy)
>>
>>61451592
The also left out 85 and I-77 as if those aren't amazingly huge arteries for the south and east
>>
>>61465256
I just got popcorn chicken from Publix and I fucking hate myself for not getting a meatball marinara sub. Didn’t want to wait in line.
>>
>>61465259

I was evaluating options based on size, infrastructure, available transportation. Atlanta is the hub for Delta Airlines, is a nexus for highway traffic, and used to be a major rail hub. It’s already the state capital, so it has facilities that could be repurposed to house a legislature. Huntsville doesn’t really have any of those.
>>
File: 1704206894598176.jpg (39 KB, 500x469)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>61465226
I can't. I am oppressed.
>>
>>61465226
condoms too expensive
>>
>>61464932
It's not rare to see an unironic liberal faggot here but by God I wish it was.
>>
>>61451023
>t. loyalist
>>
>>61451356
I'm sure Uber, Google, Tinder and Facebook will be very valuable assets in a civil war.
>>
>>61451418
The Texas/HEB alliance gladly extends a warm invitation to anyone interested in joining.
>>
>>61465551
No. Were doing our own thing.
First, we raze Oklahoma to the ground.
Second, we annex New Mexico.
Third, we solve the Texarkana question.
Fourth, we get the Chileans to stop using our flag.
>>
>>61465215
I'd put the capital in New Orleans.
>>
>>61465536
Insanely so, you wouldn't believe how much. Logistics wins conventional national wars but intel wins civil insurgencies. The side with troons who fiddle an API for a chuds near you app wins. Think Uber for death squads: here's the google map to their house, their face, their hobbies, their threat level, the time they're usually there and the time they're usually gone...
>>
>>61465575
Bro, what the fuck?

Nah. Someplace nice like Charlestown or Savannah.
>>
>>61465588
Charleston is either underwater or filled with niggers
put that shit in Bluffton
>>
>>61465579
sure if you could traverse state borders the way you could in peace time and they don't already have military units organized. Knowing the address and lifestyle of some solider in the field isn't going to be much help.
>>
>>61464350
Not like we do antifa faggot. You're going to become prey.
>>
>>61465180
>African Americans
What are those? We don't use that word here.
>>
>>61465684
You know, people from Africa who move to America. Like Rhodesians or Boers.
>>
>>61450490
I loved this movie because I am not a dog-brained virgin that can understand things without them being spoon-fed to me. however it did bother me how they reused the troy alpha/battleaxe build used by the gas station redneck for the doorkicker SL in the final scenes like nobody would notice a piece of ass like that
>>
>>61456691
true. they probably just had the Israelis do it again
>>
>>61465867
you're just a midwit
>>
>>61465879
>mnnngghh why would California and texas-uhhh
go
>>
>>61465885
>raises a question he cannot answer
lol
>>
>>61465671
>Knowing the address and lifestyle of some solider in the field isn't going to be much help.

Knowing his metrics, what unit he's in, where he went to school and how important he is to the war effort is an intelligence gold mine.
All kinds of things can be inferred and deducted from just knowing where individual soldiers are from and who their families are, how do you think target analysis works?
Hell just having that kind of ammo for leverage in basic field interrogation can make all the difference when hitting the right convoy to royally fuck the frontlines or rolling up to a higher value target and blasting a general in his bed
>>
>>61465920
*deduced
>>
zog always wins
i lose
>>
>>61464102
>like really radicalized zoomer Palestine protesters going off the reservation and doing a Weather Underground type thing
Can you really call these people left-wing when you think about it, though? Islam preaches harder traditional values than any brand of Christianity in the US barring the plain folk or Mormons, and if they're serious enough to fight about it they're serious enough they'd be more busy trying to set up nuclear families and worming into political positions like that one Muslim council that banned gay flags in I think Connecticut?
>>
>>61450490
Such a retarded concept all around. Not saying the boog won't happen it very well, but Jesus Christ it won't be "Evil government against brave coalition of states" like some Hoi4 bullshit, it will be Somalia if the entire world was dependent on Somalias economy and agriculture. The government would retain important military loyalists and control of some infrastructure but if the opportunity to stage a proper rebellion presented itself, it would be at least a three way civil war, and when is say three-way I don't mean two allies against one larger force, I mean everyone's at war with everyone. While some national guard would swear allegiance to their state, think a lot of units would just dissolve from desertion and mutinies. Nobodys going to kill their neighbours because some politician hanging on to power tell them to. Feds won't use their nukes and unless they somehow manage to gain popularity (which either party wouldn't be able to), they'll face mass popular resistance regardless of the party in control of the government. I don't think the war would end like the 30 years war with some great peace between gentlemen. It would like the Russian civil war, where they lost some territories (i.e. maybe Hawaii and Guam) but retained the core of their nation (lower 48). Because of how bad the world famine would be from the collapse of US agriculture, I could see the EU cucks trying desperately to forge a deal between multiple factions to let food exports out. I doubt you'd see mass NATO anti insurgent action.
>>
>>61451434
I was gonna concede this, but then >>61463724 persuaded me to join his side with his superior, punny name.
>>
>>61450490
>Nato
A second us civil war would collapse the economy of every nation on the planet over night.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.