[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>offered 28 practically new F-16s for $105 million in 2002
>cancel deal and disband airforce instead
>1/3 of navy docked because of staff shortage
>1/3 of army left during covid
Why are these useless faggots in five eyes?
>>
>>61482374
their high mosque to shooting ratio
>>
>>61482374
Break sub deal with frogs
Sign up for a new deal that is already known to be delayed as there's no capacity to build new subs faster

I'm no frog sympathiser but I felt their pain
>>
Free jumping-off point to Mcmurdo and a base for regional data collection. Plus if they weren't kept close, theyd drift into the chink sphere and cause more problems down the line. Its a crazily soft target for political psyops, the whole reason they're anti nuclear is because of openly communist soviet agents shifting the public perception against it and thereby depriving the USN of a pacific port.
>>
>>61482374
Why not let the UK build a Naval base and intergrate with them? They already have a ton of exchange programs and the UK and theyre in the commomwealth.
>>
>>61482380
>>61482393
>>61482396
>>61482404
This is a real ad for NZDF recruitment btw. The "codeword campaign".
>Post pandemic, now more than ever, young people are searching for connections. RUN DEEP is a fresh creative platform designed to show the tight bonds forged by extraordinary experiences in the Navy, Army and Air Force. To prove it, we kicked things off with CODEWORDS. Unexpected words that unlock the deepest of mateships in the NZDF.

Most of them are literally nonsensical shit that gets laughed at. I'll post some pics of my favourites.
>>
>>
>>61482422
>>
>>61482425
>>
>>61482422
Most western militaries are full of weebs, but to see being surrounded by them used as a selling point for enlisting is kinda sickening. Has this campaign been at all successful?
>>
>>61482374
>Why are these useless faggots in five eyes?
IDK, especially when they're completely compromised by China.
>>
File: 1713049614320358.gif (1.72 MB, 410x230)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>>61482437
Chinks completely control tranime now.
>>
>>61482437
No
Not even our poor retarded Polynesians go into it anymore
>>
>>61482437
I fucking WISH I knew where to find a pic of a Luftwaffe briefing room with Rainbow Dash cutouts beside the chalk board, encouraginf everyone to work quickly
>>
>>61482425
That picture paints a smellscape
>>
>>61482418
I WEEEAR
MY MEDALS
ON THE LEEEFT~

https://youtube.com/watch?v=K7SoztdOtY0
>>
File: Degenerates.jpg (270 KB, 1000x564)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>61482462
?
>>
>>61482393
dabbing on frogs is anglo tradition i don't know what the frogs expected. they deserve it
>>
>>61482495
it's part of their identity now sadly. They'll be bringing it up 20 years from now while everyone around them will be like "???".
>>
There's a good reason why NZ isn't allowed into AUKUS, faggots are one shy shenanigan away from being booted from Five Eyes.
Sick of little baby brother always being functionally retarded and always throwing tantrums when they get 0 attention.
>>
>>61482374
australian vassal state
>>
File: Thumbs Up for Harambe.gif (3.87 MB, 320x329)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB GIF
>>61482500
Dang that must be it!
Not exactly how I remembered, but that was almost a decade ago, and not something I relished seeing.
Thx. Saved and sorted.
>>
>>61482393
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>61482393
>no capacity
Moron
>>
>>61482418
Why would anyone want to join an organization that cant spell lasagna correctly?
>>
>>61482404
Because ultimately the UK doesn't have that many interests in the Pacific, unless there's secret stipulations to the AUKUS deal which seems disproportionately beneficial to the UK.
>>
>>61482418
Because real Gs move in silence?
>>
>>61482515
>why can't you be normal NZ?
>REEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>61482374
Because white people
>>
>>61482425
Can't show sirs without the word rape, I see
>>
>>61482515
>ausfags cannot shut the fuck up about themselves
>kiwis just minding their own business
Yeah I know which are the based ones
>>
Reminder that NZ has:
>10,000 NZDF personnel, including admin, reserves, and non-combat roles
>73 LAVs
>no Combat Aircraft or Helicopters
>a singular C-130
We're a joke and we have been since the Second World War, when we were actually vaguely capable. This country is so shit that nobody who's actually white or maori wants to fight for it and the immigrants don't care anyways. We're fucked.
>>
>>61484155
NZers take the undeserved smugness of an irrelevant shithole like Canadians are known for and turn it up to 11 by being even more smug and irrelevant. Aussies are shitheads but NZers are like Aussies that don't realize they could be glassed and it would have no effect on world affairs
>>
>>61482404
And why would the UK want them? >>61482443
Yep. I've been saying it for a while but nobody is paying attention. The Chinese are looking to take over anime, are succeeding, and nobody seems to care.
>>
>>61482374
Because 5 eyes isn't a military alliance, all they need to do is tap the phones of all the billionares moving there because they fear WW3.
>>
>>61482427
what the fuck is "dinosheets"
>>
>>61482531
There's an anon a few years back when the Coof was still the rage asking how to be a mercenary in Africa without getting a malaria shot. Yeah, good fucking luck surviving out there as a White dude.
>>
>>61482374
>Why are these useless faggots in five eyes?
Because otherwise it'd be called four-eyes and we can't have that
>>
In Hoi3 I built battleships with Nea Zealand and pretty much defeated Japan all by myself.
>>
>>61484742
>without getting a malaria shot
Well that's easy, since a malaria shot doesn't exist. Unfortunately, all the preventative medicines are far worse than any shot. You can either take an antibiotic that will wreck your microbiome and make you extra sensitive to UV, or take various other drugs like chloroquine or mefloquine, which make you feel sick and even give psychiatric side effects. I had to stop taking them because the nightmares got intolerable.
>>
>>61484703
Misspelt "Dyno Sheet"?
>>
File: NZ distance.jpg (116 KB, 2090x1216)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>61482374
The only thing NZ should be doing is providing a pool of infantry reinforcements to replace Australian losses. NZ can't do anything else, maybe except maritime patrol aircraft and SEA disaster relief. They are just too far away for anything else.

Seriously. NZ should be masters of well equipped infantry that fight in forests, mountains etc, but they aren't.
>>
>>61487614
Idk about masters of anything, but they're well equipped on an individual level and do most of their training in dense bush and hill country.
>>
>>61484703
A 4th rate competitor to BangBros
>>
>>61482374
Because otherwise we'd be four eyes and risk getting stuffed into a locker by JOCKS (Japan, Oman, Chile, Kenya, Serbia)
>>
>>61485198
Wasn't there something about us getting eaten by deer?
>>
File: GL2FfvKaUAAM0kB.jpg (128 KB, 2048x1152)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>61487614
This is pretty much how the NZDF used to operate.
They used to have matching equipment, uniforms, service rifles, vehicles, etc with the ADF and would regularly train in Australia. The idea being that during a total war scenario, the NZDF could be seamlessly absorbed by the ADF to form one large neo-ANZAC force.
This was until Jacinta Arden fucked everything up and ordered a complete separation from the ADF; adopting new uniforms, service rifles and fighting doctrine, as well as halting most of the NZDF-ADF cooperative training.
>>
>>61482418
What the fuck are these things? I don't get it. If I saw any of them in real life, I'd think I'm having a stroke or some shit
>>
>>61485198
I heard we were all magnetic now.
>>
>>61482531
I always kek whenever you crossboarders out yourselves like this
>>
>>61487614
>>61487845
You've both kinda hit the money.
The NZDF lacks funding, but we've got a surprising level of talent and experience in training certain situations.
I'm actually buddies with one of the guys that trains (among other groups) the Navy SEAL's on land nav and survival stuff.
Also we've historically been pretty aggro in proper wartime. If any of the big nations sent as many of their youth to WW1 as we did, the war would have genuinely been over by christmas.
We just don't really have a war currently to fight, and a lot of other shit to do because somehow we're both geographically isolated from big economy, and also Pacific Jerusalem for all the other smaller islands out there.
>>
>>61484354
we don't need an army. thats australia and americas job
>>
>>61489129
Sorry we can’t dock our nuclear carriers in NZ, your people are going to have to swim here.
>>
File: apples.png (427 KB, 976x487)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>61482418
What dimwitted public servant had this presented to them, thought it was a good idea, and approved this shit?
>>
>>61489331
One that really, really just wanted to clock out.
>>
>>61488321
That'd be a pretty decent force if you think about it. Chile + Japan would be a big problem in the Pacific and Japan is a red cunt hair away from making a nuke if they wanted. Kenya has a good army as Africa goes and plenty of recent experience. Serbia is ehh, not much but they've got some guts I guess. Oman has good equipment and a critical location.
>>
NZ, Canada, and Ireland all have the same issue. The only country that can hurt them is right next door and they're not interested in doing that, so you might as well freeload.
>>
>>61488579

Nah that's a hideous fib, you can hate Cinda all you want, but her first government made huge moves to try and shift the country out of the Chinese sphere of influence. The Pacific reset policy in 2017 was a stroke go genius and it is a crying shame Mahuta walked it back for nothing instead. Admittedly most of that was Winnie and she back peddled a bit, but the Chinese were seconds away from pissing off in 2019. Ultimately our rather tepid and uninspired foreign policy can be blamed on Clark and Key's seeming desperation to lock our economy into China's. Unfortunately our main exports are highly elastic no matter how well produced they are so we can't necessarily pull an Australia and make a colossal shift without the help of our traditional friends. I believe this may happen though, rather interestingly considerable chunks of New Zealand academia are very pro AUKUS, or at least anti China so it's just a matter of getting a deal worked out that doesn't immediately vaporise our exports. Maybe the new government will get it done, even the last one was making tentative steps toward it.
>>
>>61489482
But they don't have to freeload. All three countries could contribute with maritime/arctic/antarctic patrol and infantry contribution to their bigger brothers.
>>
>>61482515
Ok dump us. We're getting sick of being told to pull our weight when you're the ones starting shit anyway. No one gives a fuck about invading New Zealand. ANZUS still stands regardless. NZ and AUS have a great relationship and will continue to do so. It's only here that anyone acts like there's a problem at all. You certainly won't find even the most far right Australian politicians complaining about NZ's military. That's how much of a non-issue it is.
>>
>>61484550
Don't get why Australians go after new Zealanders and try to argue with them
I reckon Australians have just got a chip on their shoulders because they are gay
>>
>>61482515

Hilarious how you call us little brother, then throw a massive tantrum when we tell you, nah, get fucked cunt. Massive chips on your shoulders behind the keyboard. You'd never hear a kiwi shit on the Anzac legacy like that.
>>
>>61489635
NZ could be absorbed into Australia as a new state. Once you take into account GDP with PPP NZ in that instance would be the single poorest state in Australia.
If the newly combined Australia/New Zealand was admitted into the United States they would become the poorest state in the USA, by a big margin.
There's nothing wrong with smaller countries treating their defense as part of a larger puzzle with their allies. Australia has decided to turn its military into a functional component of the USMC particularly. NZ didn't have to operate F-16s but it's taken the fact of being poor and decided they'd just bank on the civilized world being more willing to spend their own treasure and blood keeping them free than watch them sell themselves into slavery.
It's a nation of emotional women. They're right, were going to back them- but we will never ever respect them.
>>
lmao too bad I didn't notice that one butthurt sheepfucker earlier
>>
>>61488579
Holy fucking cute!
>>
New Zealand should just bring back Air Cav. That would suit our geography, force size, and especially our humanitarian/disaster relief roles too. Just need a fuck tonne of drones and air security to go with it.
>>
>>61489635
I think their duality reeks of judaism. They wheedle and beg for special privileges and favors from us in the name of some kind brotherhood that's long passed. Or toot their horn about being an independent sovereign state who doesn't need no Australia. Depending on what benefits them.

There's literally a million of them living here in an incredibly one-sided residency deal, and they STILL complain about the conditions that come attached - because they're foreign fucking citizens (by their fucking choice).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.