[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The TCG Kınalıada F514 corvette landed in the capital of somalia today to sign a 10 year defense agreement with somalia
>>
most kino navy of the planet owns black sea owns somalia owns greece owns puccia
>>
>>61485431
Alright turk
>>
>>61485394
>sign a defense contract
So actual mercenaries?
>>
>>61485518
Source
https://horseedmedia.net/turkeys-first-warship-docks-in-mogadishu-somalia-marking-historic-defense-deal-389219
>>
wb
>>
>>61485909
Sup
Sorry for the lack of updates
A lot of stuff happened politically rather than say militarily
For example the MOU between Somaliland and Ethiopia and puntland just leaving somalia
>>
>>61485394
love how greece israel egypt and libya collectivelly gave them the middle finger and basicly booted them from exploting the med sea so much that they had to go to......somalia
>>
>>61489151
Somalia was willing to whore themselves out for some free protection
>>
>>61485503
tb2s will own yo goofy ass, negro
>>
>>61485394
Turkey is also retraining and rearming Somalia's military. Perhaps the same capacity building concept could be implemented in Haiti

I mean, if it worked in Somalia it should've work in Haiti
>>
File: cstgd4man9691.jpg (38 KB, 640x360)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>61490955
They also trains somalian pilots.

I doubt Somalia would see any fast jet in their fleet any time soon (fucking Rwanda didnt have any fast jet neither and they're the Singapore of Africa) but they could definitely use vertical lift and light transport capability
>>
>>61489151
Wrong.
>>
>>61491030
both supreme courts of libya nulled the agreement
one way or another its over
israel basicly has taken over the 30 billion part of the plot palestine had
cyprus is also waiting during summer to start drilling
greece is gonna start exploratory drillings in crete

so what? turkey is gonna start a war against israel and greece?
cant wait to see the outcome
>>
>>61490969
Can Somalia even afford an air force?
>>
>>61487379
>puntland just leaving somalia
Elab?
>>
>>61489151
This lol
>>
>>61492586
Maybe an aviation corps attached to the army. Getting couple of air tractors and Bell 206 shouldn't be that expensive
>>
>>61485394
I kneel
>>
>>61485394
How does this work? You rent a foreign army asset to patrol your shit?
Sounds very mercenary
Can I rent a carrier?
>>
>>61490955
Look at both somalian and haitian communities in the US and tell me which one has higher chance of succeding

Also,
>somalian mostly look for business and job opportunities.
>haitian mostly into drug dealing, gang violence and prostitution

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.