[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: AMICUS DOA.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
The bullpup that ended all bullpups
>>
>black meme ordnance
it's going to be absolute dogshit, they might be the worst manufacturer of firearms in the US
>>
>>61492916
>some no-name gun by literally who
>>
>>61492954
>>61492948
>literally a no name brand
>picks up some reject gun engineer
>produces a prototype
>enters into socom trials
>suddenly school of faggots does a bro AR dissection
Lmao you cannot write this shit up
>>
>>61492916
the bullpup that like most, exists for no real reason
>>
>>61493129
It do be like that.
>>
>>61493035
>picks up some reject gun engineer
>produces a prototype
>enters into socom trials
You just described the early days of CheyTac
They were at Trexpo and Bortac and the early SOCOM shows. You couldn't attend a major trade show without running into one guy, with that same rifle, trying to sell the world on "you need a meme caliber, bro".
>>
>>61492916
james fix your audio on your personal channel, latest vids seems like you're talking into cotton
>>
>>61492916
what is commando about that?
commando is like, 10.5" AR with red dot and 60 round magazine
>>
>bullpup minus the soul
>>
>still not bullpup single shot
>still not something actually unique on the american market
>still not something that would be the perfect gun for hundreds of thousands of forest hunters
>instead it's more tactiLARP inevitably overpriced gun that will be forgotten
I sleep.
>>
>>61492948
Can’t speak for them now, but a decade ago they did make some of the best ARs. A little mall-ninja sometimes, as that was their niche and how they got their start making dipped billet receivers, but they were entirely made in-house and were incredibly accurate and reliable. Mine is going on $4k rounds, no failures, 1/2 moa accuracy. Only thing I’ve replaced were the piston rings.
>>
>>61493533
My negro, a decade ago the best ARs were from Colt and FN. Rock River Arms was the shit, Diamondback and Stag were entry level. I was there. Colt shit itself apart but FN just can't make a bad gun.
>>
>>61493560
Pardon me dear sir, but I ain't no negro and I will tell you this that Black Rain makes the damn best ARs in the western hemisphere
>>
>>61492916
wake me when they announce the price. Guaranteed it's $2k+ making it DOA.
>>
>>61495849
All the bullpups on the market thats worth shit is over 1.8k
>>
>>61492916
The one that's not even seen production and is already outclassed by the RM277?
>>
>>61492916
You could cover the logo, tell me this gun was a Hi-Point, and I would believe you instantly.
>>
>>61492916
>the vaporpup that ended as a nothing
>STILL getting shilled on /k/
is it autism?
>>
>>61493408
>commando is like, 10.5" AR with red dot and 60 round magazine
Ideal for the dense jungles of Vietnam 55 years ago maybe. Totally useless for most commando shit outside of door kicking. It's easy to make a gun that shreds gooks and hajis at 10ft away, and we have a million options. It takes actual thought and effort to make one that can that does the same thing to armored regular soldiers at 800m while being easy to carry on foot for 20 to 30 miles a day.
>>
>>61498413
>308
>penetrating body armor at 800
I'm thinking no
>>
>all that length behind the magazine
Let me guess, yet another bullpup with an incredibly overly long bolt and as a result length of pull.
>>
File: iwi-tavor-7-review.jpg (835 KB, 1086x610)
835 KB
835 KB JPG
>>61492916
>sci-fi bullpup battle rifle
Our jewish overlords already make the best one.
>>
>>61499232
Gross
>>
>>61493460
Hunters don't care about that shit.
They're all just buying cheap Howas or Ruger Americans or Savage Axes, and a box of .308 that will last them a decade and going home.
They don't want some meme gun like that.
>>
>>61496275
>RM277
Complete meme that might as well have a Forgotten Weapons vid made on it already.
>>
>>61492916
>Black Rain Commando
It's an okay looking gun, but why'd they give it such a ridiculously edgy name? That shit sounds like some angsty teenager's screen name on an airsoft forum.
>>
>>61496251
the RDB is like 800 dollars. the only reason you say its shit is because you don't want to agree with me.
>>
>>61492916
Ended? It didnt even start.
>>
>>61505588
The downward eject is an unreliable system because surplus bolt movement is very valuable when it comes to reliability. This a large part of the reason why guns like the MP40, PPS43, AK etc. are known to be reliable. These actions will reliably function even if there is extra friction from contaminants or if the batch of ammunition is underpowered or shot in extreme cold and not giving the bolt the full velocity required because even with lower velocity it is still enough to eject the previous round and make it behind the magazine to catch a new one.

If you introduce a system that requires the bolt to go all the way to the back for it to function reliably you restrict the factor of safety of operation very significantly, Keltec should have used a different system to deal with the bullpup ejection problem.
>>
>>61493560
>Rock River Arms
I still to this day will 100% state that the rra A2 stripped upper receiver I received was the most nicely finished AR upper I've ever held.
It was perfectly machined with all flash seems blended, and had the most even, unblemished finish I've ever seen.
It was magnificent.
I sold it during the pandemic panic for like $400 on GB because everyone was going crazy for carry handles.
I didn't regret the sale but I kind of wish I still had the receiver.
>>
>>61495849
If they can beat the MDRx/WLVRN and the Tavor 7's stupid high price point - they'll sell well.
The question is do they even get their shit on the shelves before PSA drops their .308 JAKL bullpup for $1100?
>>
>>61505588
The RFB would be the comparative platform
>>
>>61505749
Just turn the gas regulator up

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.