[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dennis Hopper FAL.jpg (312 KB, 1200x2165)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>live in CT
>tried to KMS
>Get a Risk Protection Order (Red Flag law)
>Staties raid my barn, take all my guns
>want to appeal but the psychiatrists won't write me a letter of recommendation because they're liberal and they know I'll get my guns back eventually
>transfer all my guns to my father, have to destroy my grandfathered AR15
>psychiatrists still won't approve me, live in limbo forever not being allowed to own a knife >4in or a gun ever again
I just wanted to let you anons know about this. Don't KYS. If you fail, you'll lose all your shit FOREVER (If you live in a blue state)
LIFE
IS
HELL
>>
>>61495119
Maybe don't fail next time?
>>
>>61495127
True
>>
>>61495119
damn bro.
sounds like you should end it.
>>
>>61495119
If you own guns and failed to kill yourself you weren't really trying.
What did you do? Try to shoot yourself in the head and miss?
>>
>>61495119
80% build my dude
>>
>>61495201
Bought U47700 off the dark web to off myself. Christians need time to repent. Shooting yourself is instant. Plus, I didn't want to add to the statistics

>>61495207
>>61495149
I'm good now, medded out to fuck and back
>>
>>61495119
If you've been red flagged then you are not allowed to browse /k/ or any other gun site.
Go turn yourself in now before they come and get you.
>>
File: bullshit-artists[1].gif (1.54 MB, 498x263)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>>61495442
>>
Your first error is being from New England
To think that the region that would birth our nation based on the fundamental ideals of life and liberty would devolve to such a pacifist communist-lite society is sickening
>>
>>61495119
>>tried to KMS

You failed at failing? Brutal. I wish you luck next time.
>>
File: 1656321560479.png (74 KB, 260x300)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>61495119
>Set up red flag law
>People try to kys
>Some people fail
>They get their shit taken
>Signal to everyone else that their shit will get taken if they attempt suicide or have suicidal thoughts
>Now no gun owner wants to seek psychiatric help because their shit will get yoinked
>More deaths and shitty mental health as a result
I don't think the APA et al., thought this one through.
>>
>>61495119
>>want to appeal but the psychiatrists won't write me a letter of recommendation because...
...you have a recent history of severe mental health issues and suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>61498341
Define "recent" it's been over a year
>>
File: 1712647916722650m.jpg (108 KB, 1024x923)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>61498424
Now I know it doesn't feel like it because you're about 12 years old (plus or minus a decade), but a year is not a long time. You're actively being treated because you have bwain pwabwems. It is in your interest, and that of school kids in your vicinity, that you do not have ready access to firearms and heavy machinery.
>>
>>61498322
It's on purpose probably. In 5 yrs red flag laws probably won't exist. Hopefully.
>>
>>61495272
You sound unwell and im glad you cant own a gun
>>
>>61495119
Looks like you'll have to use a rope nex time...
>>
>>61495119
Nigga if you wanted to end it why didn't you just go on a mass shooting spree?
Preferably against minorities while live-streaming it and dropping /pol/ memes.
It would've at least entertained anons here.
Now you are a sad sack of shit and you will either an hero in a couple of years or get offed by an armed nigger robbing you, against who you won't be able to protected yourself because you failed to off yourself.
Didn't think it through, huh Capn?
>>
>>61499773
This isn't funny. I'm calling the police
>>
>>61499719
Shut the fuck up atheist faggot
>>
>>61495119
Talk to a lawyer. They most likely won't be able to get them back but they will most likely know of a psych who is more helpful who could sign you off.
>>
If you want to die then owning a gun is the least of your fucking worries.
>>
>>61500953
Good idea anon, but I am utterly defeated. I'll never touch a gun again most likely

>>61500963
I don't want to die anymore, I had severe depression after my son passed away at 2
>>
File: consider.jpg (65 KB, 496x498)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>61495119
>>
File: 1666646056444858.png (471 KB, 750x554)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>61501156
Rope is too painful
>>
>more worried about guns and knives than sorting your life out

Set your priorities straight bro
>>
>>61495119
Wow it's almost like you need to actually take your psychological health seriously before you should possess weapons.

How the fuck did you fail to kill yourself when you owned a bunch of guns yo massive attention seeking pussy?
>>
>>61495119
Should have shot it out with the police, pussy.
>>
>>61495119
No-one wants to sign off on it as they don't want to get sued by your family when you try again after getting your firearms back. They don't trust you enough.
>>
>>61499706
>In 5 yrs red flag laws probably won't exist. Hopefully.
You are far too hopeful.
Laws, once written, are rarely repealed. There's almost no incentive for a government to remove power from itself.
They can be selective about enforcement (often the original purpose anyway) or if cultural attitudes change then they can be lapsed completely but they nearly always stay on the books until needed.

Just look at how many states have things like masturbation or heresy laws on the books that have long been considered unconstitutional but are never repealed because it means starting a fight with the fringe lunatics that hope it might come back one day.
Roe v Wade was the same thing, loads of state congresses could have removed abortion laws decades ago but it would have been an unnecessary fight so they were left on the books and liberals hoped they'd never be used again (until they were).
>>
>>61495119
I mean mentally ill people shouldn't own guns. If you tried to kill yourself you're mentally ill. It's for your own good. You have to show you've healed as a person to the shrinks to get your shit back.
>>
>>61495272
>Christians need time to repent. Shooting yourself is instant.
Do you think God is just going to congratulate you when you reach Him like He didn't just watch you kill yourself?
>Plus, I didn't want to add to the statistics
That hardly matters nowadays. Gun grabbers have lost. They lost 10 years ago and will never recover what momentum they had before.
>>
>>61498322
now you know how it feels to be transgender..
>>
>le monthly “I got red flagged and they took all my guns” demoralization thread
So much for Bloomberg’s grabber bots dialing back the shilling lately. Is this about the feature ban in Oregon getting cockblocked in court or just our regularly scheduled bait?
Also on the off chance you’re legit, >>61501204 may sound a little cucky but they have a point
>>
File: XJLsZXD.jpg (494 KB, 3264x2448)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
You don't need a gun in CT. So what you're yearning for is a small penis compensator.

Buy a lifted truck.
Or are you too much of a pussy to get laughed at in public?
>>
>>61495272
just don’t let some glowie give you an ar ssrizombie
t. tried to anhero but didn’t get 5150’d and nomeds

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.