[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://nitter.poast.org/Jonpy99/status/1783556507407151579
seems like russians are out of reserves for the mt-lbs.
my guess is the status on bmps is the same.

how will russia cope with this?
just buy more chink golf carts probably leading to unsustainable losses in mobiks?
start the production of a new bare bones apc?
get some chink type 63 or nork vtt-323?
>>
>>61497447
Until there's single existing Btr-50 on Russian storages Russians don't have to worry about something that isn't going to happen(running out of reserve ifvs)
>>
>>61497461
This, and Puccia's situation can only really be considered truly desperate is if they start looting Kubinka for whatever they can find there.
>>
>>61497461
>calling these shit boxes ifvs
I hate 2022 war tourists so much it's unreal bros...
>>
>>61497447
>Give Peas a Chance!
>>
>>61497494
They will bolt on naval gun on it and turn it into ifv, what's your problem?
>>
File: 152.jpg (191 KB, 550x365)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>
>>61497528
i dont think there are any workable btr-152 reserves. btr-50s have also become pretty rare.
>>
>>61497447
Very good news.
The dark times are set to continue for a few more months, but these observations are a light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>61497447
>3 bradleys lost

I don't know if this is more serious fighting, or Ukraine is being more brazen with them knowing that they're getting more.

Ukraine needs thousands of armored vehicles, thousands more APCs, thousands more IFV, thousands more AFV. They need to dump like 1000 Bradleys, 1000 CV90's, etc within the next year to have a serious impact. Any Soviet slavshit and any 60's Euro-American gear they have lying around too.

They need quantity more than quality. the best tank in Ukraine? The T-72 because Poland gave them 500 of them and they can actually do something with them. There's so much slavshit with our allies it should have been easy to get thousands of T-72 and variants. But alas. It's always been too little too late.
>>
>>61497494
>i hate xyz because i am illiterate
You should probably spend some time out in nature
>>
>>61497617
They literally put those mines there because they don't expect anyone to drive over them, but instead to serve as a roadblock of sorts. That's why they're so visible. The guy thought he must have been clver because he thought he could drive without hitting them directly. He's obviously very concussed at the end if not outright TBI.
>>
>>61497620

We have seen an overall decrease in APC and IFV losses compared to previous days where losses of up to double were identified. Are the Russians saving them for a probable May offensive or are they running out of this vehicles? The latter could coincide with the arrival of the new Russian "turtle tank" experiment that we have increasingly seen on the battlefield since the lack of this vehicles they choose to convert their tanks into battle battering rams that act as IFVs or APCs.

>>61497494
>>61497624
Soviet shitbox IFV were the first IFV, and they only suck because they haven't gotten major changes since the 70's.
>>
>>61497635
>The guy thought he must have been clver because he thought he could drive without hitting them directly
you can't see shit in MT-LB as driver
>>
>>61497620
If Brads were lost, it's prob because 47th got rushed over to stop the bleeding at Ocherytine, and did meeting engagements into nested Kornets.
>>
>>61497662
Yeah, that's my fear as well. The 47th has been really good, and getting good hits and to see 3 Bradleys lost isn't a good sign. I do hope that they had minimal losses and everyone was able to escape. US-Euro gear has the habit of not moving rather than catastrophically exploding like Slavshit gear.
>>
>Other thread about this gets moved to /pol/
>Shitskin chimpouts stay
I don't get it
>>
>>61497689
Like in a random civilian job, being dependable doesn't get you any tangible benefits, it just means you're the boss's go-to for cleaning up other peoples' messes.
>>
>>61497656
theyre probably not saving but the units tasked doing these continuous attacks might be running out. Behind them and to the North in NE Ukraine russia has "fresh" units including the rebuilt/replenished 1st guards tank army
>>
>>61497704
Bradleys can be replaced, people cannot. They're an experienced unit and the new aid package would mean fresh new bradleys. So let's hope the 47th wasn't chewed up too badly.

>>61497710
>including the rebuilt/replenished 1st guards tank army

What mobik percentage? What tanks?
>>
>>61497704
>being dependable doesn't get you any tangible benefits
you get to ride on Bradle instead of M113 or BMP-1
>>
File: BradleyArt1.jpg (99 KB, 720x672)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>61497718
Haha, touché
>>
>>61497716
t-54 obr. 2024 "sheet metal hetzer" of course
>>
>>61497716
>What mobik percentage? What tanks?
probably very high, as to what tanks... they might have relatively new ones considering they havent been in action since like late 2022. Not much at least. russia has clearly been sparing them for what they think may be war deciding action
>>
>>61497689
They got royally screwed because someone fucked up crew rotations.
>>
>>61497702
At this point I'm convinced someone's trying to slide shit. It'd be one thing if it was a more blanket removal of threads but the worst ones seem inexplicably good at staying up.
>>
>>61497749
really sus janny work there
>>
>>61497543
Cuba, North Korea, Cambodia and some other countries still have those in operational conditions.
>>
>>61497494
>has armor
>has gun
>has engine
>can carry dismounts
>is doctrinally used as fire support for dismounted infantry
yep, that's an ifv alright
>>
>>61497620
> There's so much slavshit with our allies
Not really. Eastern Euros spent the last 30 yrs selling off or scrapping their Cold War leftovers. The Czechs had 900 T-72M1 in 1989. In 2022 they had 30 in service and another 100 in storage. There wasn’t that much to give to begin with. US allies in Asia or MENA mostly operate western equipment. The US would’ve needed to flip someone like India to their side if they wanted a close to bottomless supply of T-72 tanks. The smarter move would’ve been to start training Ukes on Abrams from day 1 so they could reliably operate them in large numbers.
>>
File: BRICS.png (329 KB, 497x639)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>61497447
The wars in a bit of a funny place at the moment as Russia has technically the initiative to continue their offensives- because that's the objective when they're the invading force and they haven't consolidated the areas of the control that they've been told to conquer. Despite the last 6 months being on short-supplies, they haven't managed to do very much that I doubt they can continue further because of the current surveillance situation.
Ideally
>You'd want to pound the place up to keep their head down
>Do some route finding to get clear ways in
>Bring up your IFV's and Tanks to secure the breach
>Dump in the APC's and hooptie wagons full of dudes to advance into the tight terrain and secure the region

Problem is, this gets telegraphed from miles away, they consolidate their strike forces, get blown the fuck up by missiles, shit goes wild with people, artillery, tanks, IFV's and golf carts go flying into the same area and get blown up by drones, direct fire and artillery. So the whole C3 system of getting strike forces together despite the resources to do so just isn't connecting properly on the Russian side
>No command, the officers stay back and write up excel sheets
>No control, because the situation can change in a minute
>No communications as its all just some extended process sheet

Now, being out of gear or maybe not. I suspect they're running very low on a lot of things, but when Ukraine starts getting the resources pumped into it that doesn't change Russia's mission- they still have to assault, consolidate and I'd expect the body counts of Russians to skyrocket when there's more ammo and materials to defend with. And worse, when Russia extends and gets counter attacked they'll get taken down to pound town
>>
>>61497914
149 M-84AB from Kuwait were sent to Croatia for repairs and it's widely believed they're going to Ukraine.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a46599461/kuwait-may-send-m84-tanks-to-ukraine/

This is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about. Just collect all the spare T-72s, T-72 variants, any Leopard 1A's around etc repair them, and send them for Ukraine. If we do all of them its at least a thousand. MENA and Central/South America have lots. Plus all the 60's era gear like M113s should be sent by everyone. It's quantity over quality.

>The smarter move would’ve been to start training Ukes on Abrams from day 1 so they could reliably operate them in large numbers.

But Ukraine had T-72s, got hundreds more from allies, and stole hundreds more from Russia. T72s are still the main tank of the Ukrainian army. There's also the issue where USA is only okay sending clean Abrams without advanced tech that could be stolen or reverse engineered, which heavily slows down the process and there isn't enough Leopard 2As to send to make a difference.
>>
>>61497980
M-84Bs are really cool, and I hope they get a nice upgrade package.

I wonder if Turkey can be coaxed into giving some M60s when they get that line going?
>>
>>61497980
About a hundred Moroccan tanks modernized by the Czechs also went to Ukraine a while ago.
https://www.military.africa/2022/12/morocco-choose-sides-supplies-t-72b-tanks-to-ukraine/
>MENA and Central/South America have lots
Latin American countries have good relations with Russia and are very unlikely to send anything. Recently Ecuador went back on sending Soviet scrap to Ukraine because Russia threatened to not import their bananas anymore (not a joke).
>>
>>61497914
>Ukes on Abrams from day 1 so they could reliably operate them in large numbers
I doubt that there ever would be or could be a reliable influx of Abrams since mutts only allow export variants without DU armor, so no access to military stock. Unless the laws on this change, there will only ever be a trickle of Abrams that went through retrofitting or are fresh off the assembly line
>>
>>61497980
>MENA and Central/South America have lots
Almost all of those countries are allied with Russia. Kuwait and maybe Iraq are the only ones who would work with the US but the Iraqis sure as hell aren't parting with their tanks in the current climate.
>>
>>61498167
>Iraqis sure as hell aren't parting with their tanks in the current climate.

Give them shiny new Abrams instead.

>Almost all of those countries are allied with Russia.

I'm shocked we can't bribe them for win/win scenarios. Russia has food and oil to export, but what else? Their economy is on par with Italy! USA + Europe + Allies massively dwarfs it.
>>
>>61497656
>Soviet shitbox IFV were the first IFV, and they only suck because they haven't gotten major changes since the 70's.

They suck because the soviets fell for the must be amphibious meme. This means that they are so thin skinned that they cant even stand up to nearby artillery fire.
>>
>>61497494
They used to call them "tanks", so I guess that's an improvement?
>>
>>61497447
Shit, I thought those damn things popped out of the ground like potatoes or something.
>>
>>61497914
US can literally send like 500 M1s and not notice that, with the Lima plant finally having a reason to work to replace them. Yet the cucks won't do it.
>>
>>61498373
Without skilled crew and anti-air and anti-drone capabilities all 500 wil burn like 5
>>
>>61497447
First thing that came to mind when I saw that paint
https://youtu.be/HWcKcUn7e-8?si=XWSRobGeDV3KEsbz
>>
>>61498373
Our rulers seem to hate the return of a blue collar America. You would need a cultural shift to make it a bit more glamorous or "cool," to regenerate out of High School and beyond. And that's anathema.
>>
File: soviet-air-defence.jpg (1.26 MB, 3843x2568)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>61498184
A lot of these nations unironically believe in Russia and the multi polar world order. At the same time Russia is also willing to resort to blackmail when necessary. Remember they withheld grain from Egypt until the Egyptians agreed to resell them Ka-52 engines. Then when Ecuador wanted to sell Slavshit to the US the Russians embargoed Ecuadorian bananas.
The West has been rather ineffectively trying to sway the global with either appeals to morality or development aid. The problem is the Southerners know they can just tell the West to fuck off and development aid will keep flowing anyway. As such the win/win scenario for most thirdies is to refrain from supporting Ukraine as this way both Russian grain and western development aid keeps flowing.
>>
>>61498531
Much of that 'Russian' grain is in fact stolen Ukrainian grain btw, but the people buying really only care about how cheap it is.
>>
>>61498531
SA-4 is one retarded looking nigger as a profile diagram.
But irl in a front-angle photo, it had Thunderbirds puppet model charm.
>>
>>61498563
Grain is grain and you gotta feed the people somehow.
Although the fact that Egypt, once the most fertile land in the world, is now dependent on food imports is really sad.
>>
File: 1714143403531.png (50 KB, 480x640)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>61497504
>>
>>61498354
>Shit, I thought those damn things popped out of the ground like potatoes or something.
kind of
>>
>>61499362
Damn it. old memory unlocked.
>>
>>61497461
*single BTR-40 and BTR-152
>>
>>61497620
>I don't know if this is more serious fighting, or Ukraine is being more brazen with them knowing that they're getting more.
Both. They are trying to stop or slow breakthrough at Orechytene and at the same time Russians are pumping everything they have there.
>>
>>61497635
He didn't see them. Soviet doctrine expects lighter units to clear the way ftom mines, so why bother putting more visibility on IFV ?
>>
>>61497617
>contemplativesquat.tiff
>>
>>61497620
It's more serious fighting. Also I think all soviet shit the former Warsaw Pact had was already sent.
>>
>>61497980
>Central/South America have lots
They aren't sending shit to nobody except Russia and China thanks to the local Post-Cold War marxist parties, sorry dumb boomer. Should have gotten rid of that worthless fuckin pig Castro when you had the chance.

Also outside of the Eastern Europeans, nobody's sending anything for free. Either offer replacements for the gear you want sent or fuck off. And Latin American countries don't have the money for Abrams and F-18s either.

>>61498184
1. The US, the UK and the EU and its wonderful claim to the Rules-Based International Order (TM, now with extra outsourcing to China and India and strongly worded letters and condemnations!) goes against any form of bribery. Plus what you can "bribe them" with over the table in terms of military support is either too expensive for them or they already receive and will keep receiving because the US loves propping up countries that have political leadership that hates them.
>>
File: IMG_3904.jpg (202 KB, 1024x667)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Where are the SU-100s? They had some running for the retarded tank biathlon, they have the same 100mm gun as the T-54s that have been getting blown up lately, and with the turtle tanks now proliferating not having a rotating turret isn’t really a handicap anymore. I want to see the battlefield go full World War II.
>>
>>61500720
Are those actually from Russian stock or did they have to buy them abroad as well like their Laotian T-34s?
>>
>>61500720
Where's the fuckin PT-76s??? Shoigu! Gerasimov!
>>
File: GMHI2IDW0AAtn-2.png (9 KB, 1003x190)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>61497461
BTR-50 will go even faster
>>
>>61500720
Probably the same situation as the T-34s. They've either already been sold off as surplus or are in such a horrid shape from long term storage they're pretty much unusable.
>>
File: 1713979197402259.jpg (64 KB, 1125x565)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>61497978
Is the russian Kharkov offensive even possible then? I've seen ziggers cope and brag about it for weeks. With renewed supplies it seems rather idiotic to attack the town.
>>
>>61497620
>the best tank in Ukraine? The T-72
I get where you're coming from, but tell that to the guys that have to ride that shitbox into battle.
It's not a good fit for an army that values it's soldiers lives.
>>
>>61501082
Kharkiv has been a pretty big cope because the Russians have lost so much of their offensive capability they're struggling to take sub 10,000 population towns, and even then it takes them weeks, at best.
>>
>>61501096
So it's a big nothingburger? I kinda feared that the russians would be saving some troops for new formations but oh well, it's the same thing since december 2022.
>>
>>61498531
Dunno how much you have travelled, but people in "these nations" do not actually spend their time hating the west and loving RU. Wanking over the new multipolar world would be something that for natural reasons only western child lefties or contrarian new-right types would do. A minority pastime at best.

An Iraqi still wants to go to Harvard or Cambridge, not the Lumumba Uni in Moscow.
>>
>>61501157
It's the same as them boasting about retaking Odessa. They no longer have the bridging or amphibious equipment to cross the Dnipro in force, much less push overland to Odessa, and over half of their landing ships have been sunk so a beach landing is out of the question.
>>
>>61500720
>>61500775
>>61500991
The DPRK is phasing them out of Reserves
and Workers/Peasants Guards units in favor of wheeled missile carriers, surely Russia could fund a few hundred more acres of greenhouses to get a few.
>>
>>61497620
Poor 47th got deployed again because of the Ocherytine fuck up despite having fought for 10 months straight and were literally about to be rotated out
>>
>>61497504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w0xr2Pp6NQ
>>
>>61501248
By God i wish we would have had dollar store D-day.
>>
>>61501445
>>61501248
Stop. It's too painful. The memes that could have been. stillborn before they truly had a chance to live on.
>>
>>61501096
meanwhile they are at 300 vehicles and several thousand troops for a village
>>
>>61497620
They don't physically have enough personnel to operate 2000 IFVs. They need a working air force that can make openings for the current IFVs to exploit.
>>
>>61497656
In hindsight, the BMP-1 was just the Soviet version of the LVT-4, only they realized they could operate theirs' on land while giving them access to a tank-caliber gun. It was a doctrinal evolution rather than an equipment one.
>>
>>61497447
https://nitter.poast.org/Jonpy99/status/1782479780421444020
might be relevant as well
>>
File: waiting for godot.png (2.58 MB, 872x2296)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
>>61501445
>Missed out this lifetime of sitting on the Odessa breakwall with an MG-3 zipping ziggers

When all this shit is over I'd like to go back there one day, its a nice city with great people
>>
>>61504734
>They don't physically have enough personnel to operate 2000 IFVs.
Is this a joke? 2000 ifvs is some 13 brigades
>>
so there are almost no mtlb hulls in storage any more?
>>
>>61501219
You stupid gringo. There is no shortage of third worlders jerking over the based macho working men Russians humiliating the gay greedy
bourgeois Amerikkka that is to blame for his personal issues.

"An Iraqi still wants to go to Harvard" yes, the upper class, westernized ones do. The ones who are against the US and identify as third worldists can just about read the Quran and little else. The nice Iraqis that want to go to college aren't the majority.

You don't live in the third world shitholes that you mention so you don't know. I do, and there's no shortage of univeristy-educated scum whose only hope for a job is some bullshit make-work job for the local government with teachers trained in France holding hands with illiterate drunks wishing for WWIII so that the evil opressors with their fancy cars and technology and all that money in their bank accounts can suffer like they do.

They're the ones responsible for all these Russian-supporting governments in the better parts of the Third World like Latin America.
>>
>>61507654
Time for the old diagram again. Twitter isn't real. The impressions of the world you get from it are skewed by a massive and sophisticated propaganda campaign that is nevertheless failing in it's goals.
>>
>>61497447
Red China has vast over capacity in everything, including diesel engines and all types of steel forming.

They could bang out 10s of thousands of new mt-lb and trade them to Russia for Russian gold.
>>
>>61497494
I hate all the underaged on here that use the term bro. >:-}
>>
>>61508576
I have a sneaking suspicion they're going to launch another major offensive from the north or the Sumy region.
Ukrainians have been busy fortifying and mining Sumy for the last 6 months.
There's a 300,000 army that was raised last year and being trained in the Belgorod area for the last 4-6 months.

Once the Russians get going, why would they stop and tolerate the existence of some shitty pro-Western nuisance state? They'll go all the way to the Dniepier, and I have a feeling they will break the nuclear taboo and use a tactical nuke at some point to ward off any ideas the French might have.
>>
>>61509553
>>61508939
>>
>>61508573
I suspect this looks even less favorable for russia now.
>>
File: tank.png (602 KB, 1725x1297)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>61497494
>calling these shit boxes ifvs
Yeah, they should use the correct battlefield designation for these beasts
>>
>>61499297
Egypt is still one of the largest wheat producers in the world, but even if your land is extremely fertile, you eventually hit a bottleneck on how much you can produce because only a small portion of Egypt has ever been able to grow crops well. With the advent of chemical fertilizers, other countries grow more and Egypt's population has skyrocketed. There are more people in Egypt alone today than there were in the entire Roman Empire when Egypt was its breadbasket. Egypt's population in 1960 was 27 million, today it's 111 million.
>>
>>61501248
its not quite the same because kharkiv is so close to the border while odessa as you have identified is *literally* impossible for them to take unless Ukraine surrenders it for peace. Which it won't. but proximity alone won't take it, they'd need to go full war communism to have sufficient manpower, force size increased by millions of men. And they can't really supply for a force this big logistically especially on short order, if they keep spending 30-40% of their budget on the military for a few years capacity will be built up but it's questionable how long Russia can sustain this, and at this point the "people in Moscow get to live a normal life" implicit promise is completely off.

The more you look at this war the more obvious it becomes that without lend lease the USSR would have lost WWII.
>>
File: diagram.png (144 KB, 620x1370)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>61511313
You suspect right!
>>
>>61497620
Honestly, they don't need shit. At this rate Russia is going to be reduced to a toothless infantry-only army.
>>
File: 1707791777572800.jpg (102 KB, 1170x1175)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>61509589
Ukraine must be winning so hard with this epic meme and driving to Crimea in no time!

oh wait no they've already lost 35% of their bradley stocks and countless T-72's
>>
>>61512404
is that why you're screeching so desperately today? because russia is winning?
>>
>>61512455
I was actually wrong, they've lost 76 bradleys of the 200 sent to them
>>
>>61512404
You could have at least posted someone hot with ur stale pasta
>>
>>61512455
It's like someone flipped a switch for flooding, 10 AM on the dot. (EST)
So either they're organized around someone on CST, or someone's shift begins in the afternoon across the globe.
>>
>>61512526
Who knows man, I suppose its a job like any other to some people
I hear in China they sometimes make prisoners do it
>>
>>61497447
>https://nitter.poast.org/Jonpy99/status/1783556507407151579
>seems like russians are out of reserves for the mt-lbs.
>my guess is the status on bmps is the same.
it is
https://nitter.poast.org/Jonpy99/status/1784519287291384213
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (136 KB, 1596x1484)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>61512404
>>61512504
Did someone forget to update your script? They're sending more
>>
Every week K tells me Russia will run out of something soon(tm). Then I check the news and see Russia has liberated another town.

Something is not adding up....just asking questions....
>>
File: Glorious Puccian Victoly.png (1.71 MB, 1530x1274)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>61512686
nigger
>>
>>61512070
>The more you look at this war the more obvious it becomes that without lend lease the USSR would have lost WWII.
please anon. Dealing with neo imperialist germans in a post reich timeline euro of today would be preferable to dealing with snow monkeys of today trying to terraform everything into the snowmalia around them
>>
>>61512686
We get it, you don't read threads and just poop words.
>>
>>61512404
>countless T-72's
Meanwhile Russia's "only" lost 1,428. Visually, at least.
>>
>>61512706
>Last notable territorial gain by Ukraine was 1.5 years ago
>Meanwhile Russia advances daily

again...just observing...just asking questions....
>>
>>61509553
k. last time they were at sumy they lost their premium guard army meant to fend off nafo by themselves. complete with the best modernized cold war stock they could afford from peace time. guess the clueless cumscripts with their churka rape gang handlers will have to do then
>>
>>61512668
I think they are getting something like 200 Brads, about the same in Strykers and 1000 Humvees + 1000 MRAPS
On top of some other vehicles, then comes ammo as being the 'high' priority to get it there urgently. The Stryker is an honest machine with good speed, firepower and defense, not as good in hard off-road stuff like the Brad and less armour but its pretty cool.
France also has 78 more CEASAR systems on the way too which are capable SPG's and maybe one of the best in the world (just IMO)
>>
>>61512686
>every week k
>k
>tells me russia will run out of something
is running out of something, mr ESL, IS running out.
do you understand what happens when a country thinks it might be running out of something it needs?
thats right, it starts using less of them so the remainder last longer, which might be why they're trying to use, idk, offroad golf carts in frontal offensives now?

just something to think about mr third worlder.
>>
>>61512686
Pretty much every serious estimate I've seen for armored vehicles have made predictions of 2.5-3.5 years for storage running out. This includes updates following attraction rates that confirm this is the case. Also storage =/= all vehicles since we have a lot in deployment. Russia can also obviously adapt to running low on this stuff, like you already see with the golf carts
>>
>>61512731
well no, you're visibly seething, you're really really upset that people are talking about the thread topic and you desperately want to change it to whatever russia just spent thousands of men on.
(this weird boastful waste of resources is exactly why the OP is a topic btw, wasting hundreds of vehicles per assault is why russia has just about ran through its soviet legacy stock at this point.

you'll keep laughing about this because you're a tourist and you don't actually belong on this website.
>>
>>61512739
1000 humvees and MRAPs are extremely important, those should shore up a majority of the losses from last year. If the next aid package sends over a thousand more of each, that'll be even better.
>>
File: cd1.png (337 KB, 715x741)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>61512739
>The Stryker is an honest machine with good speed, firepower and defense
Anything with tires = shit sorry not sorry
>>
>>61512761
Right. And when next week Russia takes another town, what will your excuse be then....?
Just curious....
>>
>>61512785
There are around 30,000 settlements in Ukraine
Good luck anon
>>
>>61512785
>and next week when russia spends 10.000 men for another village that used to only have like 1000 people living in it
why would i need an excuse for that? that's bad for russia.

again, i'm trying to bore through this thick skull of yours, but do you not understand that this collosal waste of resources rebounds into making any future assault even more costly? do you understand how losing mechanisation as they have compounds their losses and makes the amount of land they can take with their remaining resources ever smaller?
>>
>>61512797
Right right. So 3 month- I mean half a yea- I mean a yea- I mean 2 yea- I mean 2027- I mean some time in the future(tm) Russia will run out of equipment(c). This somehow means it's bad for them to be liberating ground as we speak.
Got it....
>>
>>61512763
They're both hugely important when it comes to moving a lot of people, plus you can throw injured in things like the MRAP and probably be fairly certain of them making it back to somewhere friendlier and they're practically one of the best choices for route clearance. Ideally you don't really want to get into rolling shitfights in a Hummer, but they're quick enough to at least blow through light arms fire

Hopefully the US-EU can come up with some kind of cohesive 'Surge' strategy to straight up blow the fuck out of Russia with equipment
>>
File: aid packages.jpg (268 KB, 960x960)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>61512785
>lose thousands of people and hundreds of vehicles, tanks, and APCs to take one (1) village each week with a population of 1-3,000 pre-war
At this rate, it'll only be until I'm an old man before mighty Puccia reaches Slovyansk or Kramatorsk.
>>
>>61512783
I drove from nearly one end of Iraq and back again in something with wheels, they have their place and mostly it comes down to being cheaper on fuel, they don't shit tracks and will tend to be more agile, easier to drive.
Now, if you desperately like tracks the next time I take a D9 up to clear a fire trail or something, you can be the poor cunt that gets to fix up any tracks that it decides to just randomly chuck a fit over. It is a very, very horrible jobe and everything on tracked vehicles is extremely heavy, hot, dirty and about as fun as shooting yourself in the dick with a brad nailer
>>
File: 1663690379427158.jpg (165 KB, 1024x1280)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>61512819
>weekly military aid package
lol we're down to bi-yearly now and still falling
>>
>>61512871
Literally this week
the US sent a $1 billion package
the US sent a $6 billion package (long term)
the UK sent a $500 million package
Australia sent a $100 million package
Denmark boosted their aid so far this year to $630 million (was $330 mil)
>>
>>61512249
I get why Poland and the Netherlands are pissed at russia, but what did they do to Sweden to deserve their ire?
>>
>>61512966
Crushed their Imperial ambitions at Poltava?
>>
>>61512955
Zelensky announced that six or seven new full strength mechanized brigades were being trained and formed just two days ago.
>>
>>61512955
What's that I hear? Is that the moving of the goalpost?
>>
>>61512966
trying to keep the foreign feral monkey problem away at least by one state. They already have enough to deal with the imported ferals back home
>>
>>61512970
Fair enough
>>61513012
Haven't the Fins been pretty enthusiastic about closing their border to russia? seems kinda weird for that to be it.

Also why does Australia hate russia so much? they're basically on the other side of the world, is it hate by association for the chinks?.
>>
>>61513031
They shot down an airliner full of Australians and Dutch on MH-17 in 2014
We never got an apology from Russia

But we'll settle for tens of 1000's of dead Russians in revenge
>>
File: 1663690347536751.jpg (612 KB, 1125x1125)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>61512998
>Is that the moving of the goalpost?
No, not really. This is me >>61512871
This is someone else >>61512955
>>
>>61512976
I'd like to know the average age of the soldiers in those brigades. It was already around 40 a year ago. And with the age come poor health and motivation, which is decisive for infantry.
Unfortunately Ukraine has exhausted all its sources of decent infantry. We don't draft forcefully anyone younger than 27 (25 starting next month), because losing that already small generation would defeat the purpose, it'd kill this country essentially.
Ukraine should start developing tactics and doctrines that don't involve a lot of manpower, and without air supremacy it's pretty difficult to achieve.
>>
>>61512731
What blew up today?Another refinery?
>>
>>61512871
>In April 2022, the Moscow Times reported that Poklonskaya had labelled the Russian invasion of Ukraine as a "catastrophe."[75] In a video address to an international forum she said, "People are dying, houses and entire cities are destroyed leaving millions of refugees. Bodies and souls are mutilated. My heart is bursting with pain. My two native countries are killing each other, that's not what I wanted then and it's not what I want now."[75]
curious choice of image vatnik-kun
>>
>>61513306
Pretty sure she got demoted and stonewalled from any more publicity for saying this. Honestly serves her right because she was genuinely born a Ukrainian and very much identified with the country. Russia picked her for that and now she gets to see the fruits of her labor
>>
>>61509589
You should always put dates in the image name for stuff like this, for reference T80 losses are now at 840

Though there are >300 tanks of indeterminate make
>>
File: Sparse graveyard.webm (880 KB, 640x360)
880 KB
880 KB WEBM
why are avatarfags always the most annoying?
>>61513455
>the unit we purposefully chose for propaganda wasn't good for our propaganda
retard
>>61512819
am I the only one who remembers the fights near izium?
>>
>>61513537
I remember the Humvee charges
>>
>>61513012
>feral monkey
That's not a nice way to refer to Finns :(. They're semi-tame at least.
>>
File: watchingyoufap.jpg (126 KB, 850x478)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
I just realized that the DPRK is damn close to having armored parity with Russia and already has as much or more motorized artillery/MLRS.

Their only real edge is IFVs which the Koreans don't really use although that is arguable; I'd judge a 323s twin 14.5mms as far more useful than a BMP-1's garbage launcher.

God if you only answer a single prayer from /k/ let happen.......
>>
File: 1672639228542846.jpg (614 KB, 1335x2048)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
>>61513306
>April 2022
Was a long time ago, and right after this she went on to serve in the duma for united russia. She may not fullheartedly support the war but it's not like she denounced the state
>>
>>61513114
Why are you on /k/?
>>
>>61512785
>And when next week Russia takes another town,

solemn ceremony and relocation money for the 100 or so refugees, to the grand tune of $.000000001 per citizen of NATO, and then a sensible chuckle about the several hundred thousand new pounds of mobik fertilizer
>>
>>61512404
love how the weasel bitch coward that is you stopped replying to all the news of bradleys being sent. Ukraine will soon have double what they had initially lol
>>
>>61508573
You're a fucking idiot pseudo-intellectual who thinks statistics published by a magazine means that most Third World governments aren't hostile to the West and have leadership openly defending Russia.

Brazil's socialist president just sent a letter to Putin and promptly made the publication of its contents secret to the public because he's been constantly criticized for aligning a country of mostly Western-supporters to Iran and Russia and China. Get fucked. The average opinion of the average third world resident has no bearing on its leadership or government.
>>
>>61508576
They haven't because of sanctions so why would they do it in the future? The golf cars are all because they can't give the Russians actual military vehicles due to the risk of sanctions.

>>61509553
Stop spamming you fuck
>>
>>61512731
they advance at the wonderful pace of 3km when everything is going well and they're only dying at the rate of 800 to 900 daily yes
>>
>>61498184
>Russia has food and oil to export, but what else?
Fertilizer and Diesel. Which for Brazil are the main needs.
Most of Brazil fertilizer comes from Russia. You would need to basically give enough to outweigh the loss of fertilizer(and thus fucking everything agriculture related), which just isn't feasible.
>>
>>61498184
>I'm shocked we can't bribe them for win/win scenarios. Russia has food and oil to export, but what else?

Just that is all they need, the biggest mistake in Western policies is twofold, to waste money on food for subsaharan niggers and to try to stabilize and westernize sandniggers, LATAM was actually hoping US and EU would heavily invest upon them to finally turn themselves into developed countries, instead they focused on lost causes while China, Russia and other countries decided to do their thing.

T. Latino
>>
>>61497620
Funny, considering that a couple hundred Bradleys etc. were enough to have a more than serious impact so far.

If hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded Russians and the steady eradication of Russias remaining equipment reserves are "too little too late", then we should all hope for more "too little too late" aid deliveries.
>>
>>61508573
Unfavourably doesn't mean you will actively fight them, instead it means overall you don't see them as an example to follow, you must understand most thirdie political classes follow realpolitiks, this is evident on their trade networks, they want to be friends with everyone, because it means you will always have a chance to play one of these major powers against another and you can always pretend neutrality while waiting to see what side the wind is blowing, also most of the Third World has had some sort of awful experience with the West which make them eternally suspicious. Remember Iraq? You saw it as massive military victory, an unstoppabke show of technological might, now imagine being on the receiving end because some new US administration decided to give everyone a lesson with you as the punching bag. Putin dissuading Obama from sending boots on the ground on Syria or the chinese giving countries such as Venezuela a financial lifeline when sanctions hit is why thirdies don't want to get involved, however vile these countries may look to anyone within the West they are counterbalances in case someone like Bush gets control over western armies again.
>>
>>61497447
>https://nitter.poast.org/Jonpy99/status/1783556507407151579
very interesting thank you op, confirms by suspicions regarding Russian APCc/IFV/Vehicle reserves being dry faster than their mbt or arty was
>>
>>61512966
>but what did they do to Sweden to deserve their ire?
https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/news/sweden-backs-finland-closing-borders-to-fend-off-russia-orchestrated-migrant-crisis/

Sweden supports Finland’s decision to close several border crossings in response to a recent surge of migrants and asylum seekers from Russia, Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson said during his official visit to Helsinki, commenting on Finland’s response to what is widely seen as an attempt by Russia to divide the West.

In recent weeks, hundreds of asylum seekers have arrived at border crossings between Russia and Finland.

“The situation on the Finnish border is being orchestrated by Russia and is aimed at dividing the West,” Kristersson said at a joint press conference with his Finnish counterpart Petteri Orpo.
>>
>>61512966
>but what did they do to Sweden to deserve their ire?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/dec/26/spies-swedish-couple-russian-espionage-scandal

https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/news/russian-embassy-in-stockholm-threatens-sweden-finland-over-nato-accession/

The Russian Embassy in Stockholm has threatened Sweden and Finland with military retaliation if the two countries join the NATO alliance, pointing to the increasing number of Swedes expressing solidarity with Russia and shunning Stockholm’s ‘transatlantic ambitions’.

The post appeared on the embassy’s Facebook profile on Wednesday evening.

“If anyone still believes that this will somehow improve Europe’s security, you can be sure that the new members of the hostile bloc will become a legitimate target for Russia’s retaliatory measures, including military ones,” the post reads.

Russia has threatened Sweden regularity for years
>>
File: 1691924763405963.png (229 KB, 636x682)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>61512404
>Ukraine had 0 chadleys in 2022
Russia is winning reversely.
>>
>>61516628
Turdd world governments are too busy being corrupt and incompetent to have any real diplomatic stance or position. Their populations are drowned in Russian propaganda which they echo delivered from branches of the Russian government like YouTube and facebook via Indian mirrors of RT and sputnik and via Yalla group(listed on NYSE using formerly marxist Indians placed into youtube/google (listed on Nasdaq) and Syrian and anti western arab staff in yalla
>>
>>61512526
Rumors about 10 explosions in Crimea awaiting confirmations.
>>
>>61517002
what made you crawl out of your hole?
>>61516993
>Their populations are drowned in Russian propaganda which they echo delivered from branches of the Russian government like YouTube and facebook via Indian mirrors of RT and sputnik and via Yalla group(listed on NYSE using formerly marxist Indians placed into youtube/google (listed on Nasdaq) and Syrian and anti western arab staff in yalla
>>
File: seething.gif (2.9 MB, 600x405)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB GIF
>>61517002
This the designated seething vatnik?
>>
>>61517013
>Yalla group
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-65150030##
Yala News claims to offer impartial news, but BBC analysis has shown most of its content directly mirrors stories on Russian state-backed media sites - and that it actually operates out of Syria.

Yala Group, the parent company of Yala News, has a strong social presence. It's 20 or so Facebook pages are glossy and well-produced. Slick videos are uploaded every couple of hours, focusing on stories likely to be of interest to its three million Arabic-speaking followers: celebrity interviews, comedy sketches, and global politics.

The reviews on Yala News state its impartial, independent credentials. But look closely and there's a theme: stories with a distinctly pro-Russian angle, many virtually identical to those seen on Russian state media the same day.
>>
File: 1696032495225400.png (421 KB, 736x864)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
>>61509553
>why would they stop
Because they will die.
>>
>>61517034
>Yala Group
https://www.cnbc.com/quotes/YALA
>>
File: 1664266982399830.png (545 KB, 864x558)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>61497447
>declares demilitarization as the goal
>demilitarizes itself
Well done, Puccna!
>>
File: kope.jpg (72 KB, 724x570)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>61517002
>>
>>61517065
shit happens
>>
>>61497620
It's kind of impressive how a fucking Lada is more survivable than any of Russia's purpose built IFV's and MBT's are, going by the image posted.
>>
>>61509553
>major offensive from the north or the Sumy region
What happened to the 4th guards tank division anon?
>>
>>61501157
They have their big Victory Day in a few weeks time of May 9th, so expect them to do some exceedingly retarded things to give themselves in the run-up to it.
>>
>>61509553
>north
it's fucked mate, huge swathes have been flooded by beaver dams ever since the war began and nobody bothered to tear them down regularly. and whatever isn't flooded is plastered with mines instead. no way cubeniks go from the north.
if they launch an attack it will be from donbabve direction or further north-east
>>
File: 1000012810.jpg (415 KB, 2490x2000)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
>>61498577
Yeah it reminds me of the Bristol Bloodhound, loads of Gerry Anderson shows have that early cold war aesthetic.
>>
>>61497447
>>61499362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73u_yeFoEsM&ab_channel=TennesseeErnieFord-Topic
>>
>>61497980
>>61497987
No M-84ABs were sent to Kuwait so far, none can be sent without a general overhaul (they have been retired 10 years ago and zero maintenance was done on them since their retirement.) For them to be sent they have to be overhauled in Croatia in the Djuro Djakovic factory first, and if this was going to happen, we would have known about it by now.
Kuwait operates BMP-3 and Smerch and does not want to piss off Russia.
All "news" of them going to Ukraine can be traced back to Serbian media, which in turn picked up this story from one of the designers of the M-84 tank who shitposts stuff like this on a local military forum.
Pics in tweets are old pics of Iraqi T-72s going to Poland for an overhaul.
>>
>>61524063
There's a YT channel that plays his shows on eternal looping marathon
I watched Space 1999 for the first time ever.
>>
File: 1690810991833612.png (112 KB, 328x221)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>61497617
>>61500605
>set up mines
>drive over mines
>blows up vehicle
>Refuses to Elaborate Further
>starts slavsquatting
Kinda based ngl
>>
>>61509553
I don't think Putin's 'that' dumb. With his current game plan, he can just conscript immigrants and send them to catch mines and rockets until Ukraine is exhausted for good. The only threat is if Ukraine gain air superiority, which the West is squeamish to give to them.
>>
>>61526227
he can recruit as much meat as he wants, but his army has to attack in chinese golf carts
>>
>>61497447
>just buy more chink golf carts probably leading to unsustainable losses in mobiks?
looks like this
>>
File: Chris.jpg (11 KB, 302x298)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>61497447
>peas sells
>but who's buying
>>
>>61512810
>So 3 month- I mean half a yea- I mean a yea- I mean 2 yea- I mean 2027- I mean some time in the future(tm) Russia will run out of equipment(c).
what do you think honestly? that theres some magic place in russia where this equipment simply pops into existence?
theres a limited quantity, and they are not producing any new stuff
in fact, if you look at the loss sheets they already ran out of several types of armor then armored vehicles and now they are in the process of drawing down the next class of vehicle
seriously, tell me, do you think there is a magic factory in russia that makes new copies of 50 year old equipment?
>>
File: media_GMP0McqXQAALI_2.png (15 KB, 1282x290)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
you can even compute many bmp russia can refurbish per month and how long until depots are empty
>>
>>61516076
>Brazil's socialist president just sent a letter to Putin and promptly made the publication of its contents secret to the public
source
>>
File: 1581811309393.jpg (109 KB, 1006x1002)
109 KB
109 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.