[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: the next generation .webm (2.84 MB, 480x670)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
who are the more annoying gun owners: boomers or zoomers?
>>
>>61503557
def boomers, Glocks with stendos are fucking epic
>>
>>61503557
Niggers.
>>
>>61503557
The demographic that artificially fucks up the milsurp market by hoarding half a dozen of the same rifle or pistol
>>
File: fat dumb boomer.jpg (370 KB, 1299x1948)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
boomers

i rarely see zoomers at the range and the ones i do keep their retardation in their corner

but there's tons of boomers who continually try to strike up conversations and give unsolicited, often shitty, advice
>>
>>61503562
joggers are based because they're the only ones brave enough to not comply tho, they have switches and shit on their guns and don't even hide it
that's how weed got legalized, jogs were smoking it nonstop and normalized it to the point where states stopped enforcing laws against it
>>
>>61503568
that's any milsurp collector though, they all do that and would do that given the chance and if the guns were cheaper like they were in the past
>>
>>61503557
The ones that try and chat you up on the range. I don't care who you are, I'm here to get some practice in, if you want to talk to me wait until we're off the firing line. If I really feel like I want to speak with you I'll approach you
>>
>>61503575
>that's how weed got legalized
No dumbass the cause of that was suburban whites& soccer moms getting hooked on edibles. The "joggers" had been breaking the law for decades and nobody gave a fuck in terms of legalizing. Once taxpayers started going mainstream with weed, the dominos began to fall
>>
>>61503579
>would do that given the chance
No, I wouldn't. What the fuck would I need 5 garands for? One is neat and shootable
>oh but this one's serial bumber range
>oh but this one's arsenal markings
That shit is fucking gay they are guns the point is to shoot them
>>
>>61503584
dumbass, where do you think they got the weed from?
>>
>>61503592
nice, 90% of milsurp collectors do not think this way, they buy up whatever they can, especially when it's cheap
>>
>>61503574
if i get advice from someone with a beer belly i simply disregard it.
>>
>>61503614
>all weed comes from niggers and cartels!
Growing up everyone I knew grew their own and sold it to their fellow white suburbanites, fuckstick
>>
>>61503575
>breaking laws for the sake of breaking laws is based!
You seem to have missed the entire point.
>>
>>61503621
i knew you'd say that. fucking dumbass.
>>
>>61503621
where I grew up in cali it was all Mexicans and blacks selling shitty brick weed back in the day, there were no whites involved
>>
>>61503617
Depends, is he giving me advice on beer or salty snacks? If not, disregard
>>
>>61503621
also holy fucking shit "growing up", you're a moron. they didn't say where they got it from because they didn't want to be seen as associating with "those people" you dumb fuck. stop thinking like a child.
>>
>>61503622
the second amendment doesn't say shit about semi vs full, not sure what you're saying here
>>
>>61503622
>following the law

literally and unironically a cuck
>>
>>61503632
they didn't have full auto back then so they clearly ment semi, you fucking retard
>>
>>61503643
tourists ruined this board
>>
>>61503643
anon they had literal fucking cannons that could be privately owned back then.
>>
>>61503648
you can legally own a ye o
>>
>>61503657
did you just have a stroke?
>>
>>61503657
you can legally own a ye olde cannon manufactured before 1898, fucktard
>>
>>61503666
this post came from Elgin AFB
>>
>>61503665
>he doesn't even know how to delete his own posts
shameful. and that's not the fucking point lmao

god i hate you people. lurk until you're 19.
>>
>>61503670
>non sequitur

i accept your capitulation
>>
>>61503680
it's obvious you people come from /pol/ because you all have this obsession with "debate" as if it actually means anything. nobody here is having a debate with you, they're calling you an idiot and telling you to leave.
>>
>>61503687
>post literally weapons law
>hurr durr y r u trying to debate?

:/
>>
>>61503699
shut up retard. go back.
>>
File: customnarutomaki.jpg (3.19 MB, 2000x1500)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB JPG
>>61503669
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get narutomaki where I live? I mean, not a single one of the fucking immigrant stores around here sell them. They sell everything else, whether it's nip, gook, chink, sandnigger or polish, but narutomaki? Nope.
I actually had to make my own. At least that allowed me to make a custom pattern.

It was pretty tasty though.
PS: I'm not racist. I have a black cat.
>>
>>61503701
you're trying way too hard to obfuscate that you don't know firearms laws
>>
>>61503706
just stop posting man. it's embarrassing now.
>>
>>61503557
Boomers by far
>ey son you have yer stamp with ya fer that silencer?
>heh, ya got all that shit on ya, bet ya can’t shoot with iron sights though!
>this here is a tanfoglio, it’s what the Czechs copied fer their guns!
>yeeeeep, yer jus askin to die if ya carry an automatic. I just can’t help but laugh when I hear somebody has a Glock near their bed. Ya gunna trust yer life to a plastic gun? I keep a 12 gauge with sum birdshot and a .44 next to my bed. Reliable and I’m not gunna blow a hole into my neighbor
>if yer so scared at the range ya gotta wear armor, ya should go back to learnin!
All shit I’ve heard from boomer lips
Meanwhile zoomers are always super psyched to learn about kit and nfa shit and video game guns
Zoomers worst offenses are that they’re young and dumb but they genuinely want to learn to shoot well and larp as high speed dudes
Every boomer I’ve met has been a piece of shit faggot doling out unsolicited advice or trying to lob a thinly veiled insult about something stupid
No, dipshit, I’m not defending my home and slotting floppies in the bush with my stock FS2000. It’s a novelty. No one asked you about your opinion on it. Now you don’t get to shoot it since you were so keen to talk shit about my out of production novelty gun.
>>
>>61503704
mein nigger KEK
>>
Boomers at the range, Zoomers in the store.

Boomers at the range near me often can't shoot worth of shit and are complaining about people shooting fast in a barely functional indoor range. Most of them try and "teach" other shooters dumb techniques that are dated or do dumb shit like hand people their .45 super loaded 1911s while they're in the "I just learned to align my sights" phase with a full size 9. Most of them tend to be rude to people just trying to shoot. One of them is cool as fuck though, he shoots random .32 pocket pistols from all around the world. Some cash shit in there like some Warlord era Wausers and a weird Hong Kong local made .32 S&W revolver.

Zoomers in the gun store are obnoxious asses. Most of them I've seen and heard in earshot tend to be dunning krueger peakers. Personally I don't care about guns from games, hell I owned a USP specifically because I liked it in Counter Strike. Still, the ones I've had the displeasure to experience are the ones who try and sound smart but don't know what they're talking about, they buy shit cause some guntuber said it was good (Echelon), and they do the whole "ITS CHEAPER ONLINE, PRICE MATCH ME!" dumb shit at a brick and mortar.

So depends where, both are obnoxious but if you tune them out they're essentially harmless.
>>
>>61503625
Nah you just lived around niggers and beans, 90% of soccer mom's and highschool kids were buying weed from some douche named Chet, Bryce or Scott. Unironically retards buying weed from "da streetz" kept it illegal far longer than it should have been because they were more interested in making it a gay little act of rebellion for street cred instead of just treating it like no big deal. When you have Willie Nelson singing about it and Shaggy from Scooby Doo being high 24/7 nobody really gives a damn about your giggle plant, it was the retards treating it like underground gold and the crime they brought that kept it illegal; no matter how many schizo theories you have about big paper keeping you down.
>>
>>61503766
>and they do the whole "ITS CHEAPER ONLINE, PRICE MATCH ME!" dumb shit at a brick and mortar.
i mean, that's the whole point of price matching. stop being a little bitch.
>>
>itt: socially stunted zoomers pretend they go outside and meet boomer memes
Lmao
>>
>>61503787
I don't work at the store, but you gotta be a special level of disconnected if you're rolling into a stolen STIHL blowers behind the glass pawn shop and asking to price match Bereli.
>>
>>61503793
who cares?
>>
>>61503592
>own 11 Garands

Seethe some more, I'm gonna let them appreciate in value in my safe.
>>
>>61503632
If Tyrone was disobeying the law for an actual reason, to oppose a tyrannical government, then good on him.
But Tyrone has bought that shit to flex on his opps, and skrrt up and blam them suckas. Tyrone is a violent sociopath. Tyrone has no place in society.

>>61503635
You'll understand when you grow up.
>>
>>61503557
Wiggers are not a new phenomenon
>>
>>61503557
Tacticool kids and fashion police. They can't hunt for shit (mostly, don't mean to shit on everyone who's carrying an AR or Tigr to shoot boar), they never fought any war (mostly), they fall for advertising. To them a gun is basically an adult, masculine Lego, and war footages make as much entertainment as football match recordings may. Because of those niggers we can't get proper fixed power scopes anymore and we don't have no more of those retro glossy finish Leupolds.
I don't mind owning a Tigr or anything like that, but for hunting large game I'd rather buy something classy and classic.
>>
>>61503622
nullification?
>>
>>61504017
you can't smoke weed to oppose oppression, that's retarded
>>
Why has talk of different generations turned into the laziest and dumbest thought exercises known to man? Especially when it comes to zoomers, I mean christ half the time it feels forced.
>>
>>61503557
>>61503766
See, I have the exact opposite experience.
I've never had a Boomer point a gun at my fucking head from the next lane over, or send rounds downrange while someone was over the line fixing targets. On the other hand zoomies will eventually shut up and shoot once they're done being retards. And neither one cleans up their trash innawoods, my Gen X ass seems to be the only one with a bag out there that isn't being a brass parasite.

In the store I wish I could just gag them both so I can get to the counter, fingerfuck the three guns and one accessory I'm considering buying, and leave to go to the range.
>>
>>61503557
A boomer just stayed the injunction against the Washington mag ban by using every piece of tortured fudd logic imaginable.
This old faggot spouted shit we stopped parodying 5 years ago, because it was so fucking tired and unrealistic, into a legal ruling, fucking over actual flesh and blood gun owners in a measurable, tangible way.
Literally "MUH DADDY CARRIED A .45 THROUGH NAZI GERMANY" shit.
Literally "AR15s ARE M-16s, AND IF YOU TRY AND STOP A ROBBER YOU'LL SHOOT YER EYE OUT" shit.

Part of the ruling apologized for fighting the Indians when settling the West. There aren't ever going to be enough videos of teenagers dancing with glocks to make me hate them more. Can't happen.
>>
>>61504795
>I've never had a Boomer point a gun at my fucking head from the next lane over, or send rounds downrange while someone was over the line fixing targets.
Confirmed not Finnish, reservist shooting competitions here are basically hours of boomers pointing guns at you. That said I feel like boomers are some of the last people to like guns for themselves, everyone under 30 is a tryhard who thinks owning anything besides an AR is suboptimal
>>
>>61503557
the boomers at my range are pretty chill. the try-hard backwards-baseball-cap and sunglasses wearing tardlets are far more annoying as they shoot one round every 5 minutes out of their suppressed ARs inbetween Instagram posts and get bitchy when you ask for a cold range every 20 minutes
>bro, I'm not done with my group!
>>
>arbitrarily pigeonhole people with the same hobby as you into detestable groups
mmmm no thank you generation gap d&c is for the terminally online
>>
>>61505144
gatekeeping is a natural defensive action
>no really, you need to let in the diversity!
>>
>>61504873
>Part of the ruling apologized for fighting the Indians when settling the West.
Ten bucks says he hoovered up joints at Burning Man in his youth. The hippie movement and its consequences have been a disaster for the United States.
>>
>>61505152
>natural defensive action
so is the guilt preventing you from making sexual advances on your sister. what's your point
>>
>>61505158
>The hippie movement and its consequences have been a disaster for the United States.
For everyone, including leftists and people on the other side of planet.
>>
>>61503557
I like how zoomers are normalizing larping and wearing kit and shooty fast.
I hate how zoomers think you need to train and cant just shoot for fun.
I hate how zoomers think the only thing you should have is "high performance" guns.
IE this zoomer asked me why I have a G3 instead of an AR10, and I said well its because I like it. "yeah but its not as practical, garand thumb...".
I hate zoomers because I cant get new made high gloss blued steel and wood guns with no pic rails and iron sights.
Compare a cheap stevens shotgun from the 80s to the current turkshit at the same price range.

Boomers are much the same but opposite.

I cant ever talk to guns with zoomers cause they always mention some dumbass shit about how my M16A1 doesnt have a lpvo so im going to die.
At least the boomers appreciate my tastes in firearms, even if not all of them particularly like scary guns.
>>
>>61505216
>I like how zoomers are normalizing larping and wearing kit and shooty fast.
>I hate how zoomers think you need to train and cant just shoot for fun.
You either learn to be who you try to larp as, or you drop the act and larp. Simple as.
>I hate zoomers because I cant get new made high gloss blued steel and wood guns with no pic rails and iron sights.
Based opinion. Fuck zoomers and cawadooty military fashion.
>>
>>61503574
>hammer strap down when he's not drawing it from the holster
what a faggot
>>
>>61505158
>>61505162
The hippie movement was literally a KGB operation.
>>
>>61505216
Yeah, its seems like Zoomers dont actually like things, they literally just emulate what is popular
>>
>>61503557
Boom zoomers
>>
>>61505225
>>61505259
Lets not forget though that zoomers are the saving grace of guns. I mean pre call of duty-guntuber era having an AR-15 or similar was unusual, having any kind of kit was weird if you didnt reenact, hell even airsoft is socially acceptable now. Despite the great things we're losing (basics of marksmanship, hunting and stalking skills, oldschool civilian style guns, "why would i buy anything but 00 buck or slugs?", etc) at least the next generation will be more aggressively progun than ever before.

It is weird to me that nobody under 40 knows how to actually shoot irons at a distance without a benchrest, or even hunts.
>>
I’m sometimes the only zoomer at my range. Seems we keep to ourselves and stay out of everyone’s business as far as I know. Nig nogs of course are audible from the other side of the range but there aren’t many at mine. Kinda wish someone would come chat with me when I’m there because I want to make range frens
>>
i’m gen z but on the older end
i graduated highschool and immediately got a high paying heavy industry job that works in remote areas in a certain state i won’t name
i’ve been at this job for 8 years now and for more than the last decade been pursuing the /out/ lifestyle
ive dealt with around 100 brown bears, several hundred black bears, and several thousand moose. most of then are pissed and duressed when i get to them because of my job and while i do carry big gun and have drawn it a few times, i know how to act around them and have never had to shoot. i’ve killed them, but not with firearms
i built a cabin myself off the road system in an area where not even people in the neighboring town know the name of my community, even though it is bigger than half of the states

i have guns for every purpose, big and small that i mostly get from friends and gunshows.

i’ve bought three guns from the cabelas boomers in the big city in my state and every single time they show me a three ring binder of bullshit
i mostly skim over the binder but the gist of it is if you don’t carry 500 s&w or a 45 70 you will die because grizzlies are bulletproof. lma fucking. we theoretically kill every bear we see in my cdp

it doesn’t matter what gun i am trying to buy. it doesn’t matter what guns i tell these boomers i already carry for these xboxhuge animals, they tell me they have more experience than me and know what to do. they don’t live in the woods, they’ve never chased brown bears up their driveway on sixwheelers, they’ve never come back to their house to find a bear ate all the food they could find.

pardon me if i’m the annoying zoomer in this case, but when the guy reluctantly selling me somewhere around my 20th gun foams at the mouth at a reproduction mauser and mutters “that’s a fine rifle” in a faux southern accent even though he lives above the 60th parallel i hate it.
>>
boomers are worse because by their age they should be smarter than they are. I've noticed that most people just stop getting 'better' around 30, which is why you can have 60yr old people who are still idiots.
>>
>>61505590
What industry do you work in? Are you an industrial technician?
>>
>>61505595
Boomers in general are a bunch of tards. I'm not sure what went wrong but the vast majority of them are incredibly stupid. You know how boomers can't figure out a phone or a remote? They like to chalk it up to being old or not growing up with technology or whatever. It's fucking bullshit. They lived through the eras in which that technology developed and had literally decades to get accustomed to it. The truth is that they are just severely retarded most of the time. There are a few exceptions and those boomers tend to be the cool ones.
>>
>zommer boommer dommmerz? boom boom zoom zoom?! u a zomm no u a boommm!! hahaha zooom in the boom boom zoom boom
Shut the FUCK up already. God FUCKING damn.
>>
>>61505238
In the imagination of conspiracy theorists.
We got evidence of Frankfurt thinkers working with OSS and CIA during WWII and Cold War (in particular, participation of Adorno and Horkheimer in CIA-funded Congress for Cultural Freedom is a documented fact), and nothing like that from soviet side.
Anyway, enough with history and back to guns talk.
>>61505412
>I mean pre call of duty-guntuber era having an AR-15 or similar was unusual
It was? I'm not american so I don't know. Here if a guy could buy a rifle, that would most likely be a civilian AK variant, Tigr or SKS.
>at least the next generation will be more aggressively progun than ever before.
I'm not so sure about that. If so, I'll be happy.
>It is weird to me that nobody under 40 knows how to actually shoot irons at a distance without a benchrest, or even hunts.
Going to shoot woodcocks tomorrow.
>>
File: 1702720582619795.png (237 KB, 318x450)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>61503621
>how do you do my fellow whites
>>
>>61503725
This. Annoying zoomers are a direct result of gate keeping boomers. Zoomers are getting into shooting via video games or YouTube so they just kinda wing it and choose things that look cool. Boomers know better and have the money and still choose to be cringe. However, a good boomer at the range is way more fun than a good zoomer.
>>
>>61503657
>>61503660
Yes u haven't lived until you've purchased your own ye o
>>
>>61506234
You mean yayo?
>>
>>61503557
Wait until this retard gets blasted by a nigger who was supposed to sell him weed.
>>
File: IMG_7567.jpg (44 KB, 708x540)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>61503575
>that's how weed got legalized
It got legalized because boomers got old and after decades of ruining lives for having 1 gram of weed decided it wasn't so bad, at the very hieght of hypocrisy. They decided they either needed, would later need, or possibly might need weed for pain/old age, so they completely flip-flopped now that it affected them.

Boomers have no scruples when it comes to fucking both over younger and older generations, and each other, as long as it doesn't affect them personally.

If housing somehow became a problem for boomers, within a week you'd think you woke up in Bizzaro World: cheap affordable housing everywhere, new developments springing up all around you, new 100+ story highrises shooting up like grass in every city's skyline, sweetheart government loans for everyone, outrageous subsidies for developers and construction companies, massive tax breaks/write-offs for mortgages, laws banning foreigners buying more than one house, etc. You'd think you had died and woken up in a communist paradise reality where communism somehow actually worked (at least for real estate).
If healthcare got fucked, we'd get 'Medicare for All' the next day. If college became too expensive boomers would make it free or next to nothing- OH WAIT they already have "Golden student" programs at most unis, nevermind lol.

buuuuuut boomers all own multiple houses so bend over millenial/zoomer chumps. "Fuck you I got mine" yeah
>>
>>61506431
i want to smoke crack and fuck whores
i hope boomers start wanting to do that so it gets legalized too
>>
>>61506445
Whoring is basically legal with escorts.
Crack is whack though, I wouldn't IIWY.
>>
>>61505718
i think the collective boomer consciousness was influenced by the misguided idea of american exceptionalism. Like yeah, the US was absolute king during the 20th century, but that led them to this obstinate mindset of their way being the absolute best. The habits that their generation formed, even when you compare opposite ends of socioeconomic spectrum, were never challenged in any significant way and as a result you have the prototypical boomer smugness.
And I agree, its not just them being old because this same attitude was present when they were in their 40s and 50s. Compare it to current gen xers in the same age bracket and their worldview is demonstrably different.
>>
>>61503575
Nogs get away with everything because they are a protected, worshiped class in America.
>>
>>61506431
>>61506771
They are a massive voting block, and have been since birth. Thats literally all there is to it.

Also, their dieoff is expected to result in massive wealth transfers to Gen Xers/millennials. So yay for that.
>>
>>61503557
everyone did cringe shit when they were young.

boomers just got to be born into the easiest system to succeed in human history, so many have never had the need to check their behavior.
>>
>>61503575
They're not doing it to take a stand, though. They're just completely unaware of the laws.
>>
>>61504247
People are idiots running on autopilot because of smartphones.
>>
>>61504873
That's more of a Democrat problem than it is a boomer problem
>>
>>61505412
I'm under 40 and just bought my first holographic sights after 9 years of shooting irons. Mostly because I'd rather put money towards new guns over accessories.
>>
>>61507221
This just shows you either enjoy the challenge of irons or don't know/didn't know the benefits of a good optic. Nothing necessarily anything wrong with it, just depends on what you wanted out of your guns.
>>
>>61507069
Most of them have no wealth, I’m sick of this meme. Something like nearly half boomers have no savings for retirement. They’re gonna rely on family and the government to care for them. They’re gonna reverse mortgage their homes to afford assisted living. They’re gonna be Walmart greeters until they die of old age.
They grew up in an era of unprecedented economic prosperity for decades and most of them squandered it.
>>
>>61503557
boomers wont change
zoomers will grow up
>>
Boomers always give me shit over my PS90. Either that it's not legal because of the 50 round mag, or that it's too short and not a full rifle. Why the fuck do boomers feel like they need to larp as the ATF? Im just trying to poke holes in paper.
>>
>>61507069
Their wealth is actively getting transferred to shareholders of healthcare corporations and private equity. Their children are getting nothing.
>>
>>61503575
>jogs were smoking it nonstop and normalized it to the point where states stopped enforcing laws against it
Fucking EVERYONE was, tyrone was also banging 7 gram rocks since that shit rolled out and last I checked there's no crack dispensaries in town outside of the local CIA safehouse.
>>
>>61503657
>you can legally own a ye o
sell me on this ye o
>>
>>61503575
Wrong dipshit, when you're a protected class nothing you do is based it's faggot gay shit like a spoiled kid doing shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.