[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Rhodesian bush war story.png (1008 KB, 1024x1012)
1008 KB
1008 KB PNG
I mean something so retarded I could hardly believe what I'm reading
Also, picrel is probably fake but still
>>
Not trying to derail this into Ukro-Russian shitflinging but the Ukranian doorbell traps are absolutely retarded.
Literally
>put a random button on a tree in the woods
>Russians press the button
>button sets off a bomb
Also for a short while they were just randomly landing drones to make it seem like they ran out of power, then Russians would for some reason rush over to them, THEN they would detonate the drone payload.
>>
File: IMG_20240214_123121_975.jpg (126 KB, 1280x980)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>
I remember one instance in WWII where the Japanese abandoned an island, left it littered with mines, and the advancing force tripped on multiple mines despite having no real resistance.
I can't remember what it was called.
>>
>>61553406
Source: The Home Guard of Britain by Charles Graves
>One man noted for is slowness in grasping a subject, after having fired his first dummy no. 36 grenade from discharger, in all sincerity looked quite aghast when he could not find grenade in discharger after firing same. Furthermore, on being asked to return his empty case (ballistite), said: "I canna as I've just fired it"

>On an exercise I asked a man guarding a closed road what his job was. He said he didn't know. The following then took place:
Who put you here?
>Don't know sir.
Who is your Platoon Sergeant?
>Don't know sir
Who is your Platoon Officer?
>Don't know sir
Who is your Company Commander?
>Don't know sir
Who am I?
>Don't know sir
How long have you been in the company?
>Three months sir
How often do you drill?
>Five nights a week sir
He was discharged later as mentally deficient.

>another story is told by a sergeant-major who was giving a demonstration of AA fire. He told his Platoon they would have better results if they waited until the dive bomber got within at least one thousand feet from the ground. "Would it be advisable to fix bayonets?" was one of the first questions directed at him. The sergeant-major, for the first time in his life, was struck speechless.
>>
File: 1592827330641m.jpg (237 KB, 737x1024)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>61553406
Original story from SoF
>>
File: images (33).jpg (12 KB, 225x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>61553653
Also, sitting on an ak
>>
File: 1596820005869.png (150 KB, 314x958)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>61553625
>>
>>61553406
>be me
>26
>join royal air force
>pass oasc
>dreamcometrue.jpg
>signed on for 12 years
>finish contract
>sad
>scol
>POofficer offers me 5 year contract
>£20k bonus
>after persuasion i sign
>find out they tax me first year
>scared
>begin to research
>panic
>wife finds out i signed 5 years for oly £50 a week
>we divorce
>miserable
>>
File: 1714062939706972.webm (3.52 MB, 1280x720)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB WEBM
>>61553543
>>
>>61553543
It's not retarded if it works
few can resist the urge to push the button
>>
>>61553543
Honestly can't blame them, if I saw a button on a tree I'd immediately press it
>>
>>
File: IMG_7461.jpg (240 KB, 1080x918)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>61554421
>>
Obligatory Sam O Nella Academy
https://youtu.be/zz0PYzzfixY?si=rdPAVuzp8DdyASy_
>>
File: 1698732454509149.webm (4 MB, 1280x704)
4 MB
4 MB WEBM
>Any war stories of extreme retardation?
Here's a short one in visual form.
>>
>>61553406
Still lost though. Inb4 muh stabbed in the back.
>>
>>61553669
>Both U.S. and Canadian forces mistook each other, after a Canadian soldier shot at U.S. lines believing they were Japanese, and a friendly fire incident occurred, which left 28 Americans and 4 Canadians dead, with 50 wounded on either side.

Why are leafs so much better at fighting than mutts?
>>
>>61554772
>jukes a ukie drone
>drone loses power
>doesnt run for it after being a statistical anomaly
>throw rifle then stick
>explode
most folks would stay away from the thing thats trying to kill you
>>
>>61554854
From his extreme lack of hand-eye coordination and general balance I'd say he was extremely drunk.
>>
>>61554828
canada had a much much larger proportion of rural / homesteader population at this point in history than the us.
farm boys are generally going to be better at WW2 style fighting, no matter where they're from
also I'm pretty sure in this instance the us were the first to recognise the blue on blue so stopped firing well before the canadians did
>>
>>61554854
I get wanting to kill it because it's basically a land mine at that point but there is a brick wall right next to it, destroy it from cover.
>>
>>61553406
Story from Congo warriors
>After a battle a couple mercenaries valiantly looked for survivors (free stuff) in the rubble of a blown out Belgian townhouse
>they came across a painting that one of the mercenaries "sammy" was sure was a rare and valuable object
>looting was a big no no that could get you court marshaled by the commander that got pissed about that sort of thing.
>these 3 mercs came up with a grand plan, one would fake injury so he could get a bit of leave
>the man would then sell the painting for tens of thousands of dollars and split the earnings on his return
>after copious amounts of drinking they came to the conclusion that the injury needed to be real for their accidental truck accident injury story to work.
>a fight broke out about who would be the sacrifice
>Sammy got his arm broken and had to be taken to medical
>all according to plan
>Sammy hid the painting in his cast and took leave to New york city
>after landing he bought a nice frame and went to an art gallery to sell his prize
>art gallery told him it was a fake and they would give him 40 bucks for the frame
>Sammy was heartbroken for a moment but then perked up again, he would get em next time
Not exactly a war story but funny nonetheless, MIkes books are full of funny events.
>>
>>61554828
All fighting entirely depends on geography
>>
>>61554786
Yeah the entire western world and the commies allying against your tiny country and you only lose 1 man per 20 subhumans is so embarrassing fr, No cap.
South Africa is doing so much better without those crackers ruling them nowadays.
>>
>>61554159
>>61554410
>>61553543
I would have been filtered too desu
>>
>>61554897
Gotta love the indomitable spirit of looting
>>
>>61554927
you should give his books a read, Mike has a great way of writing.
>>
>>61554912
Same.
>>
>>61553669
Oh say can you seeeeeeeee....
>>
File: Afghan gunmen.png (475 KB, 806x1941)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
being a 3rd world tribal gunman is more of a vibe than a job description.
>>
>>61555029
Great book. Finished it last week on a /k/ suggestion. Sort of peters out near the end is my only disappointment. And babur.
>>
I don't have a war story of extreme retardation, but several years ago the Brazilian Navy managed to sink one of its own submarines after it submerged with one of its hatches open. Since this happened at port and the waters were relatively shallow, the whole thing was recovered and is now used as a stationary training vessel for new crews, doesn't venture out into the sea anymore.
>>
>>61553659
That's an rpd you stupid nigger
>>
>>61555159
That's just another kind of SKS
>>
>>61553543
Ask not for whom the doorbell tolls, it tolls for thee
>>
>>61554854
I want to know why tf he didn't just stay back and shoot the fucker? lmao guy threw his fucking gun instead of shooting it.
>>
File: newfie pupper.jpg (343 KB, 1152x768)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>61555063
>And babur.

:( pls don't remind me.

I'd love to have a Afghan Mastiff/Central Asian Shepherd since my grandparents had a Newfoundland when I was a kid but my apartment is too small.
>>
>>61555200
The whole delivery was very matter of fact. I got the vibe he was tired of Afghanistan near the end, especially the pashtun fucks that kept threatening him.
>>
>>61553543

This story with the bell is same as "nobody could refuse to pick the card if offered to. Like sounds retarded, ME definately wouldnt do it, but, really? I dont know, i never refused to pick a cars in my life, thats for sure.
>>
>>61553677
Heart breaking anon. I'm sorry :(
>>
>>61554421
that one got a giggle outta me
>>
>>61554772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQbiSOCHPRU
>>
>>61555199
Why do you think he had bullets?
>>
>>61554854
>stick
It's an RPG-7
>>
>>61554772
>has rifle
>throws it instead of shooting drone at a distance
One can only wonder the through processes he having before his death
>>61554854
>>61554863
>>61554888 checked
>>61555199 checked
My fare gents, take a closer look at our an hero and ponder at his actions. Not only does he stagger about and sheepishly throws his service rifle at the murder drone, bur he also throws something else too. It’s no stick but instead an RPG. He threw an RPG launcher at an explosive drone.
>>
>>61555093
same thing happened to an indian submarine but i think they ended up scrapping the whole thing
>>
>>61553543
The funniest part is that they'd probably live if they just used a stick like any sensible person
>>
>>61553406
>>
>>61553406
Not a war story but anyways. Irish man contacts British Aircraft carrier fleet of the Coast of Kerry and advises them to adjust course 10 degrees north. British Captain replies no sir, you adjust course 10 degrees south. Irish man again advises the British fleet to adjust course 10 degrees north.

British Captain again replies no sir you adjust course 10 degrees south. We are an aircraft carrier fleet with several destroyers and will take necessary action so adjust course now!.

Radio silence for a couple of minutes until Irish man replies, do your worst, I'm a lighthouse!

Believe it or not a true story. Google it. Humiliating for that British Captain but his arrogance deserved it
>>
File: 116049813.jpg (192 KB, 489x940)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
i'd argue this may actually be a form of genius
>>
File: 1547357133981.jpg (29 KB, 497x614)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>61555744

It also happened to a Canadian sub. It was in the Irish Sea when some bright leaf decided the middle of a force 9 hurricane was the perfect time to conduct some minor repairs on an air vent that needed both hatches in the sail to be open. 500 gallons of water leaked into the sub and causing a massive metal fire in the battery compartment.

The entire boat would have floundered and sunk along with most of the crew if it wasn't for a massive rescue operation from the British and Irish Navies. The LE Aoife was on scene commander of 10+ ships and a Royal Navy helicopter from one of the British frigates airlifted the wounded to an Irish hospital.
>>
>>61553406
>picrel
Iirc it’s fake but based in truth
The real story is brits fighting zulus found some rifles like this
>>
File: pissing.png (208 KB, 744x1449)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>
>>61555063
What's the book? I'm looking for something to read and I can't find the source.
>>
From SAS Operation Gain (Originally supposed to be Operation Cain but was corrupted in transmission kek)
"At first Operation Gain lived up to its name, as the squadron launched a series of successful sabotage missions against rail lines and attacked a motorized patrol. Scouts who spoke French were sent out on bicycles in civilian clothes to explore and report back on German troop movements. Occasionally they got too close. One Lieutenant Anderson headed off for an evening ride through the French countryside:

All went well and I was enjoying myself fine until just as I was passing three Jerry soldiers, who were out walking, the pump fell from my bike, engaged itself in the chain, and I went head over heels, hit the deck, and then the bike hit me. I let go one mouthful: "Fuck me you bastard." Suddenly I remembered the Jerries and when I saw them walking towards me, I immediately started to curse in French but all the time thinking I had had it. However, they just laughed, helped me pick up my bike, and off I went, pedalling like hell."
>>
>>61555259

Pashtuns usually have that effect. The part near the end where he spends the night in the Northern Alliance patrol base (when he meets the hazara guy who the taliban cut his toes off for not having a beard) and shares his MREs with them was pretty wholesome.

>>61556269

I guess an externally stored piss jug was not used because you don't want that getting caught on something if you have to eject at mach 2.5. iirc the SR-71 didn't have a capsule like the XB-70 or F-111 instead it just had a special 2 stage ejector seat with a drogue chute to slow the person down and shield them from the airflow (since it was in the base of the seat) then a main parachute once you got close to the ground that automatically deployed at a set altitude in the likely event you get knocked out from the force of the ejection or being spun like a beyblade from a fucky drogue deployment.
>>
>>61556314

NTA but its The Places In Between by Rory Stewart.
>>
File: 1704561128261986.png (1.49 MB, 1080x1990)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
https://youtu.be/zz0PYzzfixY?feature=shared

Sharing this here for threadly enjoyment, I think this one is best told in video format
>>
>>61553406
>>61556019
Does anyone have that essay from some reddit pinko that was obsessed with debunking this story?
>>
>>61554828
america's advantage in warfare has always been the untouchable industrial core
their actual troops are shit, this is well documented
>>
>>61555286
...what?
>>
File: the forbidden doorbell.jpg (256 KB, 960x1280)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>61553543
>>
>>61556561
a rare and lethal anomaly,, do not be fooled by its temptations.
>>
File: 1424638620272.jpg (9 KB, 230x252)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>61554828

I was going to say 2 more years fighting experience but I looked it up and the 6th Canadian Inf. div. was entirely territorial defense units who had spent the entire war wearing cat ears in Vancouver and a few recently activated reserve battalions from regiments fighting in Europe.

My only waffling explique is that they had SNCOs with 2-4 years of previous war crimes experience in WW1 and 3 years of STAG duty and periodic training allows infantry training to gel/come together a lot better than being a GI shipped straight from boot camp to Kisha.
>>
>>61553406
>I mean something so retarded I could hardly believe what I'm reading
Anything happening in Ukraine and Russia.
>>
File: danger button.gif (3.68 MB, 639x478)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB GIF
>>61556561
>>
File: myman.png (11 KB, 429x410)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>61556439
>>
>>61553635
>"Would it be advisable to fix bayonets?" was one of the first questions directed at him.
no way that wasn't cheeky come on
>>
An excerpt from Storm of Steel:

"About the same time a N.C.O. of the 6th Company, whom I knew well and whose brother had been killed a few days before, was fatally injured by a ‘ toffee-apple ’ which he had picked up. He had unscrewed the fuse, and observing that the powder was smouldering he put the end of his cigarette into the opening. Of course, the ‘ toffee-apple ’ exploded and wounded him in over fifty places. In ways like this we were continually suffering losses through the carelessness that comes from constantly having to do with explosives. Lieutenant Pook was an uncomfortable neighbour for this reason. He inhabited a lonely dugout in a tangle of trenches behind the left flank, and there he had shepherded together a number of enormous duds. He occupied himself unscrewing their fuses and then examining them. I always gave this uncomfortable dwelling a wide berth whenever I had to pass by it."
>>
>>61556561
You get DICE LA camo by hitting the switch
>>
File: wheel.png (102 KB, 1843x1137)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>
>>61554828
It was revenge for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gander_(dog), and a lot of other things.
>>
>>61556524
Top cope
>>
>>61553406
that time the US invaded a foreign country, with a so-called "experienced" foreign policy cabinent, who then immediately (((delegated))) the planning to the incompetent fucking morons in existence,called the CPA, and in their brilliant (((wisdom))) in full knowledge of "experienced" foreign policy advisors, in a country where 80% of the country was employed by the government and military, virtually fired every abled bodied man in the country 18-45 who knows how to operate firearm in the country with one of the highest per capita gun ownership (full automatic gun ownership ,imd you) in the entire world
there was an insurgency
>surprise pikachu face
anyone who talks about "foreign policy experience" being a qualifier is a fucking retard
>>
>>61556621
Fucking hell
>>
>>61553601
Same story with better presentation
https://youtu.be/yzGqp3R4Mx4

I love the Baltic Fleet's whacky adventure of Doom.
>>
File: 1424441943398.jpg (78 KB, 400x460)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>61556621

the ARRSE wiki is completely dead now but it used to be very funny

>The danger wank is an ideal way of passing the time during the death stag slot [early morning guard duty]. You can also liven things up by simply calling the sentry into the CP for a hot brew (via his radio) just as you are naked and approaching the vinegar stroke. This provides an an amusing distraction from the exercise, and in no time at all you'll be the talk of the squadron... if not the entire regiment. Wear a respirator for extra effect.

>Once there was a whole body of slang based on Hindi, Urdu and Arabic words thanks to the generations of squaddies stationed in India and other parts of the Empire pre-1947. Now most of it's gone - but buckshee [hoarded/stolen webbing/equipment] is still going strong. Other examples are Char [tea], Bint [woman], Wallah [native servant] and Dhobi [washing] (as in Hoop Dhobeys [homosexual rimming]).

The funniest page is probably the one giving people tips on how to do Stolen Valor

>Nothing turns heads like an operator switching effortlessly between his native tongue and some Johnny Foreign jibber-jabber
>By far the easiest faux language is Arabic, as there's so many different dialects that even the Arabs haven't a clue who's saying what. A weekend listening to the BBC World Service should be enough for you to get the feel of your chosen tongue, and you'll soon be arguing in the kebab shop fluently. The kebab shop owner will think you're taking the piss and argue back (albeit in his own native tongue and quite possibly violently) which only adds to the authenticity.
>>
>>61553688
The urge to press random out-of-place buttons is truly basic human instinct. They'd have gotten me too.
>>
>>61553543
I once read that the Germans sometimes did that with pianos in WW2.
>>
>>61553635
>Would it be advisable to fix bayonets?
That phrase was so British it automatically had an accent in my head
>>
File: file.jpg (65 KB, 401x650)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>61556561
In my head I was picturing like a nice antique style doorbell mysteriously attached to a tree, that would be really hard to resist
this ugly thing crudely zip tied to the trunk is so obviously a trap
>>
>>61556668
it was planned, so zionists can get their forever war
>>
>>61556668

thats unfair anon. I have it on good authority that Paul Bremer could count to at least 10
>>
>>61555987
boomer or indian?
>>
>>61556975

its pretty clear what non-white ethnic group he is from based on where he edited the setting of the spanish-US carrier story to being set.
>>
File: graham.png (226 KB, 550x514)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
SR-71 pilot
>>
>>61556614
> Lieutenant Pook was an uncomfortable neighbour for this reason. He inhabited a lonely dugout in a tangle of trenches behind the left flank, and there he had shepherded together a number of enormous duds. He occupied himself unscrewing their fuses and then examining them. I always gave this uncomfortable dwelling a wide berth whenever I had to pass by it."
>Characters that are literally (you)
>>
>>61553406
>Any war stories of extreme retardation?
I remember reading that the americans got wind that the japanese navy had headed out to the ocean because the harbor master was being informed by regular unencrypted radio whos leaving and whos arriving, what a brain fart
>>
File: IMG_0438.jpg (188 KB, 1112x926)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>61553406
>>
File: IMG_3318.jpg (52 KB, 850x400)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>61554421

Checks out.
>>
>>61553543
>he thinks he can resist the call of the forest button
>>
File: Vonspee1.jpg (41 KB, 487x671)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Admiral Graf Spee died in a naval battle against the British off the coast of Argentina in December of 1914, in the early months of WW1.

The Germans named a Deutschland-class cruiser after him, the Admiral Graf Spee, which was destroyed in a naval battle against the British off the coast of Argentina in December of 1939, in the early months of WW2.
>>
>>61556975
Idiot or Moran?
>>
>>61553406
How about Fort Douaumont
>French build a fort, pretty good one at that
>Oh shit Belgian forts are getting facefucked by German big guns
>Strip the fort of everything that isn't nailed down because the place is a deathtrap
>place is left with barely a skeleton crew and a handful of fixed guns
>10 Germans waltz up to the joint unopposed
>take the fort, only casuality was a scraped knee
It might be a good time to mention Douaumont could survive the German groß neigger artillery that flattened the Belgian defenses
>France shits bricks and tries to retake the fort
>lo and behold they made a really good fort and taking it back would be really hard
>when all seemed hopeless a massive explosion rocked the fort
>wasn't a French gun that did it
>it was a fire inside that set off an ammunition cache
>allegedly set off by someone burning flamethrower fuel to make coffee
>soot covered Germans ran back to their lines for help
>get shot, mistaken for French colonial soldiers
The icing on the cake is, after months of shelling from railway guns and assorted artillery the French retook the fort. However by that point it had been so thoroughly bombed to hell and back it was practically indefensible
>>
>>61553406
Similar story from mike hoare.
>Belgian peacekeepers would use blanks to engage rioters before they abandoned the place
>black insurgents interpret this as meaning that they had divine protection turning the white man bullets into water.
>mercenaries show up to do what the Belgians couldn't.
>mercenaries are using real bullets.
>insurgents charge them screaming "mai mulele"
>mulele was an insurgent leader, say they were saying the equivalent of "praise obama"
>their magic invocation doesn't work, white mans bullets remain quite real
>massive losses.
This was either the congo or katanga, cant remember which one but hoare was involved in all of those wars.
>>
>>61557355
>The icing on the cake is, after months of shelling from railway guns and assorted artillery the French retook the fort. However by that point it had been so thoroughly bombed to hell and back it was practically indefensible

The front had also moved so much that the fort was in an irrelevant location.
>>
>>61557352
put me on your twitter screencap pajeet
>>
File: MM10249.jpg (1.27 MB, 4000x2546)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>61553406
>run aground nuclear submarine in neutral country's super island rich shore
>don't even try to communicate with them as they start to surround you with all sorts of boats and other equipment
>>
>>61557362
happened in both the congo and when katanga was (far too) briefly not part of congo.
the mercenaries where also mostly former belgian soldiers sent in by the belgian government so they didn't have to do anything to official
post independence congo was a magical, weird and horrifying place
>>
>>61557575
>claim the grounding was caused by navigation error
>claim you had no idea where you were and only accidentally ran aground a couple miles away from a massive Swedish navy base
>claim that the sub isn't carrying nukes, while the swedes take radiation measurements from the outside and confirm the presence of nukes
>sail a fleet of destroyers and frigates towards the scene and threaten to take the sub back by force
>broadcast radar jamming signal at the Swedish coastal defense guns
>bitch out and retreat when the Swedes switch their coastal gun ballistic radars to war mode which you can't jam, and they buzz your ships with jets carrying anti-ship missiles
This whole affair was a fucking farce.
But it did lead to some funny moments, such as the Swedish military police had to arrest an 80-something year old man in a rowboat armed with a shotgun because he intended to single-handedly assault and capture the sub.
Also the part where Soviets refused to negotiate without having drinks first, and the Swedes spitting the drinks out because the cocktails were industrial alcohol mixed with fruit juice. This offended the Soviets greatly and nearly ended the negotiations before they had begun.
>>
>>61557666
What's worse is that even if the Soviets did go full monke they probably would not have been able to capture the Sub without having to nuke Sweden. Even modern Swedish shore defenses are too tough for Russia, let alone peak cold war Sweden with autistic levels of prep.
>>
>>61553406
During the Japanese invasion of the Phillippines the US Army deployed US Navy personnel in full dress whites to the front and it freaked the Japsanese out. They thought the sheer retardation of the seamen was a trap
>>
>>61553635
>would it be advisable to fix bayonets
That private was a legend for the rest of the war
>>
File: mfw.jpg (27 KB, 500x500)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>61555482
>He threw an RPG launcher at an explosive drone
>>
>>61554828
Canadians have a genetic impulse to commit war crimes
>>
>>61553688
Who put it up, Wile E. Coyote? Bugs Bunny?
>>
>>61553406
I can tell you this is not fake. Sadly the picture was lost on an old phone but I can tell you that in the Carter presidential library in Atlanta, there is an AK on display that was gifted to him by an African warlord and the rear sight is maxed out. You can go there and see for yourself.
>>
>>61554436
One of the best stories I've seen on 4chin
>>
>>61556439
Thanks anon, ordering it today
>>
>>61557858
>freaked the Japsanese out. They thought the sheer retardation of the seamen was a trap
I would have reacted in the same way. That shit is way too suspicious.
>>
File: Karansebes.png (87 KB, 1152x460)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>
File: 1712077594453519.png (199 KB, 2936x446)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>
>>61559032
This one didn't actually happen - it's 100% apocryphal BS
>>
File: 1630851788143.jpg (20 KB, 364x295)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>61553659
>sit on ak magazine like this
>this somehow rusts and scratches the bottom of the magazine
>>
>>61554772
I can understand the desire to ensure it stays down, but the execution was poor.
>>
>>61555159
Its in reference the the sof piece you tit, "how do they sit on an ak"
>>
>>61557555
okay Rajesh. Also it's the US Spanish incident that's fake you absolute imbecile
>>
>>61554772
>standing beside a heap of rubble
>has all the bricks and planks he could ever need to disable the drone with if he wants
>does this instead
>>
File: 1570065603724.png (2.66 MB, 1440x5637)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB PNG
>>61554421
Here's the same thing not downscaled by some phoneposter, for those of us who enjoy not suffering from eye strain
>>
>>61556011
Holy shit when was this? Irishfag here, never heard of this. LE Aoife got Decommissioned ages ago so I presume it was a while back.

I'd like to submit the fact that Tom Barry escaped from a hospital after discovering an undiagnosed heart defect to go back to removing black&tans. He was a maniac. Also Michael Collins wasn't what he was cracked up to be. Wasted other IRA brigades' weapons funds on pissups in Dublin, living large as a country boy in the big smoke. My source for that is The Ballycotton Job, great book in its own right.
>>
File: lpfv0mmu6ad31.jpg (85 KB, 533x800)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>61555014
>>
>>61554828
They probably just caught them in a bad position, ignore everyone else.
>>
>>61553406
>mayor of major city
>make municipal services to separately bid for radio system, to save money
>no service has the ability to communicate with eachother because they have seperate radio systems with no agreed standard
>fire department ends up with vhf that doesnt work in buildings
>stick the headquarters main office in an empty failing office building that holds chemical and hazardous materials, for whatever reason
>pissed off muslims fly planes into neighboring buildings
>main hq endsup closing due to the building its in catching fire
>emergency service communications slowly start to breakdown
>fire dept communications breakdown because their radios start to not work the higher they ascend into the inside of the building
>in each service, even with separate bands the few channels they use start to pile up with too much radio traffic
>one of the building collapses
>fire dept cant reach people in the other building
>firefighters only decide to go back down from feeling the other building collapse through the noise and vibration that entered the stairwell
>city loses like half the fire dept
>get praised as a hero and america's mayor
>>
>>61561693
Was this during 9/11?
>>
>>61553543
>>61554159
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qMJlMcqX34
>>
>>61556011
That was HMCS Chicoutimi (ex-HMS Upholder). One Lt(N) died. Ironically enough, that ship is the only RCN sub who conducted war patrols (in Korea). The CO who commanded her during the Korea patrol time was nicknamed Sideshow Bob because he wore size-16 shoes.
>>
>>61553601
nice resolution dumbass
>>
>>61556019
There were a couple mentions in Like Lions They Fought about the Zulus doing that
>>
>>61560316
bloody benchod basterd bich!
>>
>>61555987
Not true, but popular.
>>
File: 1619993421213.jpg (2.68 MB, 2448x1692)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB JPG
>>61554828
Canadians are naturally over-aggressive and retarded, like human shitbulls. Whether that makes them "better" is up for debate, but nobody likes a teamkilling fucktard.
>>
>>61556714
The piano keys activated specific parts of the electric floors to make the Jews jump for officer entertainment.
>>
>>61556714
>>61563021
In fact, it was customary to play the overture of Die Meistersinger von Nuremberg. Now all Jews have an integrated racial fear of that opera. Try it at the next bar mitzvah you go to.
>>
>be me
>live in a concrete floored shack out in the boonies
>crickets sometimes get in
>hell naw, crickets are annoying
>try chasing them around with a pocket knife trying to stab them
>eventually break the tip off my pocketknife, decide this method is far too inefficient/unhinged
>remember I have an airsoft gun
>some CO2 powered M9
>eventually figure out that using biodegradable ammo that breaks up easily, if I aim down towards a cricket but just in front of it, the BB essentially turns into buckshot after ricocheting off the floor, shredding the cricket
>eventually get good enough to casually one shot them
And that's how I won the Great Cricket War.
>>
>>61561817
No, this happened last week.
>>
>>61561817
No, it was last Thursdays buy one get one drink special in Boston
>>
>>61561693
>>city loses like half the fire dept
>over 5,000 firefighters died that day
>>
>>61553406
All of Bolivias wars are stories of retardation (besides the conquest/confederation of Peru our Lord Marshal was betrayed and we would never again have a competent General)
>Piss poor logistics
>shiity indio conscripts who take to the hills when the going gets tough, most cant even speak spanish
>incompetent white or mestizo generals who either sold weapons to the other side, were batshit crazy or straight up traitors (besides one or two exceptions)

Hear let me put two examples
>war for the pacific
>Bolivia is still getting its forces to bear
We win some skmirshes but get btfoed in Battle of San Francisco
>President Diaz decided to lead the Campaign and marches to Camarones to regroup with Peruvian allies across the Atacama Desert
>either through sabotage by Bolivian officers who had money in Chilean banks/buisnesses or huge levels of derp they packed wine instead of water
>Wine...Through a Desert... Bolitas btfoed dying of thirst
>>
File: syrian fortnite.webm (1.08 MB, 640x352)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
>>
File: vietnam sog.jpg (418 KB, 1222x1630)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>
File: whatsthismine.webm (2.68 MB, 1280x720)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB WEBM
>>61554772
>>
>>61563288
>2nd Example Chaco war there is rumored to be oil in the Area Bolvia is backed by Standard Oil and Paraguay is backed by Royal Dutch Company
>arid hilly areas of el chaco
>fighting against paraguay the 2nd most poorest country in South America
>Bolivian goverment is actually kind of smart this time
>they hire a German General who drills the army regularly
>he puts the order to buy several pieces of modern military equipment
>Bolivia actually has tanks the best airforce (at the time) and pretty good rifles
>first sign of retardation appears
>General Hans Kundt proposes a plan to invade from the North, using Rivers to resupply the Army and lay siege to Asuncion
>Retarded President refuses and proposes his plan of Lee Roying through the Arid chaco
>piss poor logistics strike again
>many bolivians die of thirst
>Hans Kundt regularly ignores air reconnisance reports of Paraguay movement
>All of our tanks get captured an we are forced to buy Anti Tank equipemnt to destroy the tanks we bought
>Kundt would regularly order frontal assults with Mass casualties
>Paraguay counterattacks start
>they encricle entire regiments and divisions on the regular
>they capture so much ammo and guns they basically dont even need to buy anymore
>they push us back to the begining of the Andes
>we sue for peace
>Paraguay gets most of the chaco, they look for oil they find none
>Most of its on the Bolivian side
>>
>>61563304
Weaponized trolling.
>>
>>61560351
calm down sir
>>
>>61554828
>killing friendlies means you're the better fighter
Let me guess, you're a syrup commie.
>>
>>61556604
>>61556615
both made me chuckle
>>
>>61563478
Yes, moron.
Killing someone objectively improves you're a better fighter than them.
>>
File: Zhylaw%27s_Armor2.jpg (107 KB, 527x546)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>61563288
>Lord Marshal
>>
File: 1649288592626.webm (2.19 MB, 1280x720)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB WEBM
>>61553406
>stories
Here are Russians setting artillery firing positions... under artillery fire.
>>
>>61553543
no, this entire war proves that at least when it's slav vs slav war is a looney tunes comedy.
>>
File: 1981 Gotland.png (1.88 MB, 1638x973)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>61557697
>What's worse is that even if the Soviets did go full monke they probably would not have been able to capture the Sub without having to nuke Sweden.

I've expended some no small autism when it comes to this in CMO and the answer is the soviets would have to start a full scale war to get that submarine out by force if Sweden stormed it. If the Sweden airforce was already at a war footing and at dispersal bases then they would be almost immune to to being destroyed on the ground and would have conducted hundreds of AShM and bombing sorties against soviet ships not to mention ground based coastal guns and missile batteries which there were loads of around Stockholm.

iirc there were already Viggens airborne with live RB-15s ready to attack soviet vessels after Thorbjörn Fälldin gave his famous "Protect the Border" order to the head of the Swedish armed forces.
>>
>>61556561
I would press that button
>>
>>61564632
Now I want an RTS game about this scenario
>>
File: 343.jpg (40 KB, 596x628)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>61553543
kek
>I would've fallen for it
>>
>>61564632
Even if they got close to the coast in spite of all that they'd have to contend with
>assloads of tight islands and dangerously shallow waters
>troops that can just islandhop and ambush, especially since the aerial recon would be trash thanks LOL russians
>nets of mines completely blocking off most of the coast
And while they'd try to make it through that they'd also get bombed and missiled by the relatively large air force. A northern invasion through Finland would also not solve anything because they'd have to pass Finland AND THEN march like 1500km down into southern sweden through a fighting environment their forces were never built for.
>>
>>61564712
I've always been of the opinion that the greatest mistake we ever made in the cold war was not stopping for a second and realising how much of an apoplectic clusterfuck the soviet union trying to invade NATO et Allies' territory would have been (ignoring nukes and assuming only conventional forces are used).

Am I wrong for thinking this? The clankening and the current ukrainian war has definitely led me to believe the russian, and by extension soviet, armed forces have been plagued by not merely material shortages, but rather profound doctrinal, psychological and cultural deficiencies that would have made it utterly impossible to function to a level threatening to NATO in open warfare. Thoughts?
>>
Doing MOUT at night. Dude forgot to put batteries in his nods before stepping and was too embarrassed to say anything. He actually makes it up a flight of steps in pitch black but on the way down he falls down every single one and breaks his ankle.
>>
Not my story, but my friend who was on a separate 'ghanistan deployment told me a story of an ANA guy who got blown up by an ied and what was left of his body landed in a tree. His ANA biddies proceeded to try to recover his corpse by shooting the tree branches.
>>
>>61564918
Ignoring the USSR vs. NATO scenario entirely, the Soviet Union would beat the shit out of the modern day Russian military, and not just because of their numerical advantage.
>>
>>61554910
lol cope faggot
the war would have ended with an atom bomb smashing into the reichstag had they had more success on the eastern front.
>>
>>61555987
>>61560316
>pure wow Euro
>you're bloody bloody brain

God I fucking hate Indians, disgusting little fuckers. Something about the combination of supreme arrogance and the lack of competency on all levels, especially social, makes it all so much worse
>>
File: Calls You Schizo.webm (2.89 MB, 320x584)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
>>61553543
people are often curious, negligent or simply retarded
>>
>>61556668
It was so poorly handled that it had to have been on purpose.
>>
>>61564918
The USSR has six reasons to be stronger than current day Russia, in scenarios that would pit it against current day Ukraine, Russia, NATO, or Cold War Era NATO:
1) its kit was much newer. The Soviets literally had the same tanks, aircraft, BMPs, ships etc, except that they hadn't spent the last 30 years rusting away.
2) Less corruption. Of course, corruption was present, but colonels and generals couldn't buy themselves villas in Spain or Lamborghinis without getting violently purged.
3) The Baltics, Ukraine, Belarus had the highest rates of higher education of the USSR, which means that the USSR would have a higher rate of functional officers and specialists (SAM operators, pilots, etc) in their armed forces.
4) The Soviet military industry was running at wartime rates for the entirety of the Cold War, which ruined them in the long run, but in the case of a war, it would mean that they get a steady supply of ammunition, weapons and vehicles.
5) There was a 20 year gap with little to no military research and development after the fall of the USSR, which allows Western stuff like the F-35 to be some sort of Space Magic™ compared to modern Russian kit. That was after the end of the USSR, though. Before 1991, NATO still has the technological edge over the Warsaw Pact, but it isn't as important as it is now.
6) Numbers. More people, more hardware (AFVs, planes etc hadn't been shared between post-Soviet states yet), and their shit hadn't been pawned off to India or African states yet. For example, the USSR could field 5 aircraft carriers, at a moment in its history.

In other words, the USSR of 1990, 1985 or, I'd even dare to say, 1975, would mop the floor with current day Russia. And Ukraine, too. And then, it would proceed to get roflstomped by NATO (cf. "Space Magic ™), but would still be more of a challenge than monke's Russia.
>>
File: 15364.jpg (263 KB, 1200x1700)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>61566794
Yeah, against NATO (Cold War or Current) the USSR would probably hold out initially due to its sheer military "weight" but once NATO locks in properly in either scenario it'll be able to whittle down the USSR kind of easily.
I think the main issue for the USSR is not necessarily that it's disadvantaged soley in military power- it's that NATO would overmatch it enough that the Russian SSR, which basically vassalizes the other SSRs into the USSR, may straight up face betrayal by other SSRs who see a chance to break free. Best examples being stuff like the Baltics, Poland or Hungary.
A fight against a smaller neutral country like Sweden (like in the original scenario) is not an existential threat to the USSR even if they lose, but it's also not economical to win unless they can somehow get close enough with a large army to do it which involves jumping through several AIDS hurdles or equalizing military power by trying to ram a massive navy into a coast that's just an island jungle (see pic rel). And that's before any kind of international support is considered.
>>
File: 1695624692364277.jpg (351 KB, 2200x1464)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>61564918
The USSR was a whole different beast from Russia.
Russia is fighting with mostly ancient relics from the USSR era, they're like barbarians wearing Roman armor and tearing down the Colosseum to build houses.
>>
>>61564918
The USSR was absolutely capable of threatening and overrunning NATO, even up to 1989, because NATOs strategic plan was to contain Soviet forces in Europe and the Soviet Far East using Germany, China, and Japan as meat shields while American air and sea power gradually wore down Soviet combat ability.
To the extent that NATO could be overrun in Europe: 100% possible. To the extent that NATO would take the Soviet conquest of Europe lying down: 0%
>>
>>61553653
I have never believed that story. Amusing as it is, it relies on Africans knowing 10 > 1 and I find that unlikely.
>>
>>61566794
>There was a 20 year gap with little to no military research and development after the fall of the USSR, which allows Western stuff like the F-35 to be some sort of Space Magic™ compared to modern Russian kit.
You know the funniest part? The western research in that time was just grift. There's no adversary so let's make our weapons cost an arm and leg. The result is visible to all in the Red Square.

The West was handed a 20 year lead over Russia and squandered it pandering to Jewish greed. Both Russia and China can easily see 'stealth"
>>
>>61567411
To build on this, if the Soviets were willing to accept horrendous losses from NATO air power and prepared defensive lines, then they could drive as far as the English Channel before a non-nuclear American response could affect them; Soviet air defenses were designed for denial and are still halfway decent. The big issue with a Soviet assault is that once they invade West Germany, they're also needing to fight all over the Baltic Sea, the Black Sea, the Sea of Japan, and probably the entire Chinese border.
That being said, the real threat is the complete diplomatic and geopolitical isolation the Soviets will face as they'll be cut off from every single nation they don't share a direct border with, and the Americans will knock over allied regimes one by one while keeping the pressure up on all fronts
>>
>>61556751
Had the same thought
>>
>>61553406
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Crater
>>
>>61557079
>cousin was in the navy
>tells me of a time where one of his compatriots got blackout drunk on shore one night
>tried to make his way back to the ship
>vomiting and pissing all over himself
>somehow gets aboard a shipping container vessel and passes out
>wakes up the next morning to discover he’s several miles offshore and on the wrong boat
>>
>>61567474
>and are still halfway decent
Ah yes the Soviet air defences that misidentify airliners as jet fighters and are being routinely demolished by airborne attacks.
>>
Battle of the Crater
>US Civil War during Siege of Petersburg
>Union digs underneath the Confederate trench line and sets charges
>A unit of black troops is trained to lead the attack, told to raise ladders to exit their own trenches and then charge AROUND the crater to attack the disoriented Rebs
>Gens. Meade and Burnside decide it would look bad if casualties were mostly black, and that those soldiers wouldn't be as good as whites for leading such an operation anyway, change the leading unit to a white one the day before the attack
>Leading unit chosen by commanders drawing straws, the commander chosen does not brief his men (and may have been drunk)
>The time comes, the fuses fail to fully burn
>Resplice the fuses and try again
>Detonate a huge mine
>Confederates thrown into disarray
>First Union forces stumble out of their trenches and charge INTO the crater
>Realize they cannot get out the other side because it's too deep
>Union panics and orders more forces to attack, they hastily rush into the crater too
>Confederates rally and fire into a pit full of Yankees
>Throwing stones and other debris down into the hole, stabbing anyone who made it to the top
>Confederate officer orders a ceasefire because it's become a slaughter
>Surviving (white) Union soldiers are pulled from the pit and sent to prison camps or hospitals
>During the inquiry, Meade tries to throw everyone else under the bus
>>
>>61567450
>The West was handed a 20 year lead over Russia and squandered it pandering to Jewish greed. Both Russia and China can easily see 'stealth'
...According to themselves, which is not reliable evidence at all.
>>
>>61554897
>hid the painting in his cast
>offered 40 bux for the frame
How the fuck did he fit the frame in there?
>>
>>61556612
Yep, sounds like someone got wooshed so hard they even wrote it down in a book.
>>
>>61567571
>>61567670
bro are you me?
>went to the crater last year and plucked a dandelion to bring home to my grandma
>>
Volkssturm in general. One basic summary from Tiger In The Mud:
>Give out thousands of panzerfaust to trigger-happy boys and old men
>Don't properly train them on IDing friend from foe
>They start firing on the first armor they see and kill a few Jagdtigers
I would actually like to read of more accounts from them because as dire as it was, I imagine there's some humorous stuff like the British home Guard posts ITT.
>>
>>61567760
literally the line after hiding it in his cast
>after landing he bought a nice frame and went to an art gallery to sell his prize
must suck to be a fucking retard like you
>>
>>61556751
Same here, that pic of a box strapped to a tree looks more like a bomb than a doorbell. What possibly could have gone through the minds of those vatbots?
>>
File: bacon.jpg (61 KB, 857x482)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>61568137
>>
File: george-lucas.gif (179 KB, 220x123)
179 KB
179 KB GIF
>>61557328
>Admiral Graf Spee died in a naval battle against the British off the coast of Argentina in December of 1914, in the early months of WW1.
>The Germans named a Deutschland-class cruiser after him, the Admiral Graf Spee, which was destroyed in a naval battle against the British off the coast of Argentina in December of 1939, in the early months of WW2.
There's something neato about real-life examples of pottery
>>
>>61556703
Mr Ballen's video better
>>
>>61557328
>>61568409
Similar poetic tragedy.
>Rear Admiral Horace Hood (One of many in his family throughout Royal Navy history)
>Died aboard HMS Invincible
>Battlecruiser which went down at Jutland due to a magazine detonation from a German shell
>Years later, his widow christens a new battlecruiser- named in honor of those previously mentioned Royal Navy men
>HMS Hood
>>
File: Saddam.png (161 KB, 320x240)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>61567638
>>61567474
>>61567411
Is this the same state-of-the-art Soviet air defense that protected Bagdad in 1991?
>>
>>61568497
Yeah. It's also the same air defense that Ukraine and Russia are using to cuck each other's air forces.
Really, if you're going to use Arabs to shit in Soviet gear you need to shit on the US gear they fuck up with too
>>
>>61556614
Kek the fuse guy is one of the most memorable parts of the book for me; I always wondered if he survived
>>
>>61556706
>the danger wank
Kek
>>
>>61553406
>>61553653
>>61556019
>>61556487

If you look at pics from the Liberian Civil War (and a few other African conflicts from the pre-"mUh rAcIsM" era where the Associated Press sent people to get pics) you can actually find Africans with sights cranked up to "full power". Will share a few samples from my collection.
>>
>>61568862

In most of the pics, the various Africans just have their sights untouched. This particular piece of "lore" seems reserved from the kinds of "experienced" fighters (who you see in multiple photos) who mistakenly believe they are experts in their weapon system.
>>
>>61553406
I see this image parroted over and over again time after time but naught in all my years have I ever seen a source... Op is gay.
>>
>>61568862
>>61568870
It doesn't matter what your sight is set to if you have zero intention of using it
>>
>>61568862
>>61568870

>>61568877

Great coincide Anon, I am posting some images.

Original source is Soldier of Fortune magazine, by the way. Posted here:
>>61553653

You sort of have to search the depths of the AP and Getty images' archives to find examples of it, but there are examples out there.

>>61568884

Sure, but in this case these dudes are cranking this shit up thinking it will make the bullets fly harder (akin to pulling back harder on a slingshot).
>>
>>61568892

With his duct-taped jungle magazines, weird paint job, and bizarre shooting technique (wrapping his sleeve around the stock???), this man seems to be under the wild impression that he's a weapons expert.
>>
>>61568877
>source
>hey reddit where is the source
>cant find it on wikipedia
>hey reddit can anyone fact check this
>thats just racist myth, downvoted.
you tourists need to stick to your ukraine containment threads. Nigger nigger double nigger.
>>
>>61553543
>Two examples of things that only happened once
I hate niggers blowing things out of proportion. Might as well post the fucking tank gif too.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>61564918
>russian, and by extension soviet, armed forces have been plagued by not merely material shortages, but rather profound doctrinal, psychological and cultural deficiencies that would have made it utterly impossible to function to a level threatening to NATO in open warfare.
They were paranoid of NATO attacking them. It was a hosed-up place for sure and the system was highly repressive to their own people, turned them into mincemeat if they got out of line, and told lies all the time, and it wasn't sustainable; but the society and the leadership was deeply traumatized by WWII, and Cold War propaganda that presents them as Red Alert 2 villains doesn't give an accurate picture of how the Soviets saw themselves or their place in the world. Like there was never a nuclear war hysteria there, children weren't taught to hide under their desks or anything like that. There was a strong feeling that the last war was so terrible that there wouldn't be another one. The Cold War was really a propaganda war and both sides used a lot of it, trying to prove their side was right, their ideology, their ideals. It takes two to tango.

The average Russian in American propaganda is kind of like the broadcaster for Soviet T.V. news in Airplane! That's the image. Short, fat, stodgy, with a strong accent, dresses badly, and just says "ze party has told us to do this." Thing is, there were people who were kind of like this, but the Soviets were really bad at propaganda and Yuri Bezmenov was telling tall tales, it was really only in the 30s when Soviet propaganda resonated with Americans outside of fringe communist newspapers but most of the time it had no effect because Americans usually don't care about what's going on in the rest of the world. The Soviets wised up in the 80s and sent Vladimir Pozner (who grew up in the U.S.) to represent them on Nightline because he could speak in American "language." Pretty interesting:
https://youtu.be/CduM6Y-6-xU?si=6kHsb9RBfzWQ52F2&t=2440
>>
File: memri beating.jpg (28 KB, 520x397)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>61556487

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/62afkz/saw_this_story_about_the_bush_war_on_my_fb_feed/

found the magmum opus. tl:dr is that Zim rebels had training from the soviets/chinks (they even had trained tank crews) so they probably knew how guns worked also it sounds racist

As someone who knows a lot about Afghanistan (I'm the anon who always makes effort posts about the afghan civil war) and a common lesson from that war is just because you have well trained and combat experienced troops in your ranks doesn't mean the guys in sandals got the memo about infantry training. As an example the 90s Taliban had Mig-21 fighters, working radars and even operational SAM sites by the time of the US invasion (that obviously got SEADed on day 1). The Taliban airforce acquitted itself well with air to air victories and ground directed interceptions even if it's air operations weren't as dramatic as some of the other factions like Jamiat-e Islami and Junbish-e Mili.

Meanwhile most of the beardy jihadi talibs treated their professional communist trained colleagues like dirt, imprisoned them if they tried to voice their strategic opinion and very famously the Taliban leadership tried to make fighter pilots wear full islamic beards despite them needing to wear oxygen masks.

>>61568862

Do you have the pic of Liberian Batman with the Sterling?
>>
>>61566794

6.5) Demographics. Modern Russia had a massive decline in births in the 1990s that only began to pick back up in the mid-2000s as Russia recovered from the horrific decline of the post-Cold War Era.

It's an interesting time in Russian history, as Russia embarks on a massive protracted war despite having a huge shortage of men in prime fighting age. Ukraine also has a similar problem (suffering a similar population bust), but when comparing Russia to the comparative strengths of the USSR the demographic hole is more noticeable.
>>
>>61569040

Sorry to say I do not, Anon. The Liberian Civil War collections are fascinating, but they're massive. Thousands of images. You really have to wade through a lot of shit to find the insane, interesting stuff.
>>
>>61554436
I could go for some jiffy pop now
>>
File: Hazara boyband.jpg (101 KB, 960x734)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>61569072

oh well take an Afghan image that has Liberian vibes.

It's not /k/ related at all but just before posting I saw a really funny comment on a Iranian zoomer YT video explaining that "Eliot Raajar" is the hero (same word used for slain mujaheddin) of the Incels and that Iranian incels get really mad at Afghan refugees stealing their women.
>>
>>61569254

I do have Liberian troop stories from my time in the US Army (they came over to train).

>Be me
>Newly promoted E-6 in a US SF Group (support dude, not a Green Beret)
>Go to exercise at buttfuck National Guard base in middle America (this state's NG was doing a big exercise and they wanted some SF guys and cool foreign people to show up to make the exercise exciting).
>There are a couple different foreign contingents
>Liberian Army unit is the clear problem child
>16 men led by Major P and Captain E
>Major P is very fat, basically a commissar
>Captain E went to Ranger School, is only actual competent Liberian
>Major P just makes Captain E do all the work

>ODA is teaching Liberians battle drills
>Captain E sticks back with the ODA to observe offer critique alongside trainers
>Battle drill 1A/2A
>One Liberian element gets on line, second element goes around (Major P does not join them because he doesn't get dirty)
>Second element does not flank, they instead form a mirroring line 200 meters away behind the objective
>They start screaming in gibberish war chants, and bumrush the center. Absolutely no bounding or discipline
>First element also starts screaming, and bumrushes the center
>Both sides firing blanks as they ran towards each other, attempting to swarm the notional enemy
>Major P looks proud, thinking this is a highly successfully assault
>Captain E is horrified and embarrassed
>18B is too stunned to say anything
>>
>>61569317

I didn't go on the first op with the Liberians (was supporting a different ODA at the time during this exercise), I went out on their second and third ops.

>Second op
>ODA had pretty significant critique for the Liberians after all that training, try to teach them about shooting discipline, etc.
>Liberians overinternalized the lesson on the first op, and absolutely none of them fired a shot
>"It's okay to shoot targets"
>Second op is clearing a village
>Liberians have once again wildly pendulum swung the opposite direction, and are now unloading at every living person they see with blanks
>Multiple accidental green on blues
>Repeatedly shoot at the white cell
>Most of the actual combatants end up getting picked off by one of the GBs with a scoped rifle

>Third op
>Supposed to be a massive long distance infil; helicopters (over hundreds of miles from camp) with a multi kilometer offset through woods at night
>Team concludes it's unsafe to put the Liberians on a helicopter (let alone at night) as there's a solid chance they run into the tail rotor or something retarded
>We end up all driving to the LZ in vans instead
>Woods are not sparse
>Literally the thickest fucking woods I've ever been in my entire life
>Under NODs, sweaty, miserable
>Takes us 1.5 hours to go a kilometer.
>Get to clearing, get accountability
>One of the Liberians has no helmet or NODs.
>My heart fucking sinks
>Thought of combing those woods for his NODs is legit in my top 5 scariest military moments
>Nope, he just took his helmet off and decided to walk through the woods in pitch blackness instead
>Assault ends up being three hours behind schedule
>Thick woodline has made original rehearsed plan unfeasible
>ODA does most of the work on the assault because they realize the Liberians will never be able to execute the hasty plan they came up with
>Captain E still unhappy with his men's showing
>>
>>61569317

The stuff about the officers rings very true with stories I've heard from ISAF guys and people working with the Iraqi army.

My only experience with regional allies is when I went on a course with some Omani Air Force NCOs. They spoke passable english and were pretty switched on guys about engineering (iirc they had already been trained in Oman by RAF SEPKOT Jaguar OCU maintainers) but it took them a solid 2 weeks to go from being devout Ibadis always observing prayers to eating bacon sandwiches at lunch.
>>
>>61569317
>>61569357

>Final op of the exercise
>Final op is a massive assault on a full size MOUT town. All foreign troops and all ODAs are participating. Hundreds of people in the assault
>Liberians are not at all involved in the planning (their foreign counterparts are)
>ODA needs someone to babysit the Liberians while the prep work gets done.
>Pick me, an E-6 with 33 days time in rank, to babysit 16 Liberians
>Very obvious how the ODA views Major P's rank, since they're having a junior Staff Sergeant be his American counterpart
>Talk to Major P. Not a bad dude, just a shit soldier and leader
>Talk to Captain E. Dude knows his tactics. While his face has been giving away his embarrassment, he still speaks highly of his guys and their motivation
>Eventually planning is complete, go do my own mission prep
>Liberians are given least autonomy of any foreign partners; completely managed by US forces the entire op

>Mission ends, we win the war, etc.
>Major P lines his dudes up in two ranks as everybody else is doffing gear
>Liberians do a warrior chant and dance. It's actually pretty cool

The Liberians ended up coming to a similar NG exercise in another state a few months later. It was pretty much a repeat of the last exercise, with the exception that the Liberians were constantly beating off in the tents and left a bunch of jizz all over the cots they were sleeping in.
>>
>>61569405

Had two foreign officers at airborne school when I went. A Lebanese officer (who was really solid) and a Saudi Captain (who was an absolute dipshit). The Saudi Captain was apparently on his third attempt at airborne school and was a jump refusal, but his government kept paying the money/I'm sure he was connected so he kept getting recycled (even though a jump refusal is normally an NTR). He claimed he hadn't been issued any PT uniform so he showed up in designed gym clothes to PT every morning. The Saudi government had BOUGHT him a car for the trip, and were putting him in a fancy hotel for the entirety of his trip. He was arrogant, and very unlikeable.
>>
>>61553543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCeD2gF9jUo
>>
>>61553543
this is an urban legend back from the gulf war. you bots never quit do you?
>Not trying to derail this into Ukro-Russian
lol
>>
>>61568497
The United States did not have the precision guided munitions that were a key component of desert storm for most of the Cold War. They would have been using in most cases WWII style dumb bombs, many of them manufactured during the early 40s and left to decay.
>>
>>61569254
Balky!
Its me Larry!

ROCK THE CASBAH
ROCK THE CASBAH
>>
In an old notebook I have the GPS coordinates of where a very large trench was dug deep in the Saudi desert a few weeks before Desert Storm when it was Desert Shield. In that trench is a UH-60, two OH-58D's minus their mast mounted sights and 4 Humvees. The sand was just pushed over them, leveled a bit and everything loaded up and we left. They were "extras" that nobody could find paperwork for.. So it was better for more than a few careers that they just disappeared.
>>
>>61568959
The drone thing has happened multiple times
>>
Basically a story my veteran father told me from the First Nagorno Karabakh war.
>1992, Somewhere in Nagorno Karabakh
>Azerbaijani and armenian army both use pretty much the same uniform and equipment (left to them by the Soviets)
>One day while on a small outpost my father and his buddies hear and detect a T-72 tank, immedietaly radio close elements saying if there is a friendly tank supposed to be around
>Everyone says no
>They immedietaly raise the QRF that has anti-tank element
>They get ready for contact realizing the tank is unbelievably near.
>They also have armenian POWs with them just causally sitting around and all.
>The tank with a huge white cross on it (this is how armenians used to differ their stuff from us) drives to the outpost, turns the corner into there real fast and literally drifts.
>Our guys start throwing hand and anti tank grenades to it start taking cover with some POWs, plan to run away.
>After literally being grenaded for about 10 15 minutes 2 guys climb out of tanks all shaked up and angry just swearing around.
>Apparently 2 friendlies stole an armenian tank and wanted to just fuck with the guys for shits and giggles.
>They didn't fucking think they're in the middle of a war and people might fuck em up with anti tank rockets and etc.
>mfw Armenian POWs laugh their ass off about this so much they get annoyed and exchange them first.
>>
>>61569776
>IT'S A PRANK BRO
>but with a tank and in an active warzone
Kek
>>
>>61556706
>A weekend listening to the BBC World Service should be enough for you to get the feel of your chosen tongue, and you'll soon be arguing in the kebab shop fluently. The kebab shop owner will think you're taking the piss and argue back (albeit in his own native tongue and quite possibly violently) which only adds to the authenticity.
I didn't know Peter Griffin was a fake spec ops https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t30JzS0LHpk
>>
>>61566794
>Soviet Union invades modern Russia through a time portal
I want to see this anime
>>
>>61564675
Ask Grim Reapers to set one up?
>>
File: doom_gib_gif.gif (37 KB, 177x180)
37 KB
37 KB GIF
>>61553543
>>61554410
>>61554912
RIP
>>
>>61569405
>be me, inna Saudi Arabia working the night shift at Prince Sultan
>frequently have to drive across base from the American side to the Saudi flightline
>one of the enlisted Saudi MPs that is always working the gate surprisingly speaks really good english, also looks like an ethnic Arab instead of the mystery meat sudanese/pajeet slaves that are mostly in the military
>he always invites me into the guard shack for tea and bread with his troops whenever I drive by
>start talking to him, turn out he's the son of some high up armaco executive and was "suggested" by his family to join the military as it's some sort of tradition
>bro why the fuck are you stuck guarding a gate literally in the middle of the desert at midnight
>he says he gave a fat bribe to the recruiter to put him there, since every other job was deploying to Yemen which was a death sentence in those days
>he goes on to tell me about how he flies out Instagram thots to piss on
>if you see a woman on the internet posting pictures in the middle east by themselves, they're getting dicked down by some fat oil baron
>>
I don't have a fantastic story but it fits since liberation day was yesterday.
my grand-aunt got into an argument with a Canadian officer because some German soldiers shot at her (she went to get groceries in the only part of town still held by the Germans).
>>
File: so tiresome.jpg (70 KB, 480x256)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>61569317
>>61569357
>>61569409
Man imagine being that captain, liberian or his equivalent in other thirdie militaries
>intelligent, motivated, competent
>clearly worked hard through his life to be the guy they send to train in the west
>train in the west, get to see with your own eyes the best of military strategy and operations
>dream of bringing it back home and making your country stronger with this knowledge
>your countrymen are all either mongoloid retards or corrupt bastards neither of which has any interest or ability in improving the state of the military
>weep internally
>>
>>61568067
Still doesn't explain how he fit it in the cast dumbo
>>
>>61568959
>only happened once
I've heard a ton of reports about the doorbell traps and I've literally seen the drone trick done more times than I can remember
>>
>>61570893
>gate duty in the middle of the night in the middle of the desert
Seems pretty chill to me; just about the quietest job you could ever get
>>
>>61564999
The equipment would be newer, for one thing
>>
>>61553543

that's straight out of fucking dexter's laboratory. americans watch cartoon network, god watches russians.
>>
>>61567450
>imagine being this retarded
>>
>>61553406
I think it's balancing out if blacks had brains we would all be in trouble

>they commit the most crime rape murder what ever in a local scale
>they also have lot of children out of wedlock with multiple women, to understand how much, they are killing them selves and being sent to jail so much yet there population is still at 13 percent, if they don't kill temselves or get sent to jail I think usa would be over run by blacks in 1 or two gnerataion like in brazil.

Hence they are strong but stupid so they won't over run the world. Imagine an organised well trained diciplined blacks they would be raping murdering and doing brutal shit in an international level. It would be unbelivbale pandemic. Have you heared the shit rebels do in africa to people it will keep you awake at night.
>>
>>61569357
I appreciate the stories. Could you share your other top 5 scariest moments?
>>
>>61573294

In no particular order:
>First time jumping out of a C-17. No idea why, was just the scariest fucking jump I've ever been on. The C-17 really shakes at 1200 feet, and it's just fantastically uncomfortable
>Deployed, at relatively remote outstation in sandbox. Shit is going very sidewise politically in country we're in. Are told we have to ration food/water. Like the base had already gotten rocked by explosions before, but something about rationing food/water was way freakier.
>On Korean DMZ at night time. Hear North Korean propaganda music in the woods (both sides use massive loudspeakers at do psyops at night). NK stuff sounds like spooky wailing in the distance. Has eerie, almost ghost-like quality.
>At a training exercise at KTA in Hawaii, we found a dead pig strung up in the trees. Like a carcass just dumped over a branch (pic related). There were weird stick things (like something out of the Blair Witch Project there). At night, one of the female PFCs is doing stupid duckface shit on snapchat, and sends it to someone else. The recipient tells her to GTFO. In the morning, we check the video and deadass see a pair of eyes behind her (honestly was probably a wild boar). But being out there in the woods at night was fucking freaky after that.
>>
>>61574257
Boar story is spooky as hell
>something about rationing food/water was way freakier
A fed soldier is a happy one. Cheers for the follow up
>>
>>61574257

*to do psyops at night.

Brain fart. Another picture of the dead boar.

The story has no closure or rational explanation, which has always made it freakier in my mind. We just had to suck it up and spend 10 freak nights in those woods lol.
>>
>>61574297

The rationing also made danger feel more palpable. We were never quite close to running out of either, just trying to make what we had last. But it shattered a certain sense of invincibility. If I could order shit on Amazon and get it delivered to our dinky little outstation, it felt like we always had a lifeline no matter how remote we were.

The fact that we were suddenly on our own, with no possibility of resupply in the immediate future, changed the dynamic. We were on our own in very dire country, badly outnumber by some hostile forces who weren't that far away...
>>
>>61569317
>>18B is too stunned to say anything
Shock-and-awe baby
>>
>>61569428
>even though a jump refusal is normally an NTR
They fuck your girl for that? Harsh
>>
File: 1521859658853.jpg (41 KB, 1248x520)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>61574329
>We were on our own in very dire country, badly outnumber by some hostile forces who weren't that far away...

Reminds me of the Roman Legionnaires that were butchered while hunkered down for the winter in Gaul. One by one, outpost by outpost, come spring Caesar lost nearly a god damned legion worth of men. Each outpost close enough to maybe get a warning to the next but unable to meaningfully escape or reinforce. Just waiting for thousands of extremely pissed proto-frogs to besiege your ramshackle little fort.
>>
Anyone have that greentext of the "zombie outbreak" that happened in a prison in the Middle East that an American soldier went into with a gas mask? I don't remember much but I remember there was an infected guy that shit himself and was acting weird, trying to get the soldier to take off his gas mask
>>
>>61574767
Bumping for this, it sounds interesting.
>>
File: martin luther.jpg (175 KB, 1200x900)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>61574722
As someone with German ancestry it makes me smile to know my ancestors BTFO some guido fucks squatting in their hood.

Every time someone tries to conquer Germans they just come back even harder.
>>
>>61574869
Germany will destroy Europe (including Germany). It cannot be stopped. It can only be postponed.
>>
>>61574881
German is the catalyst for human advancement, always has been. Every time they create a "problem" people are forced to come together to devise complex solutions resulting in magnificent leaps in technology. If it weren't for German aggression in WW1 there would be no WW2, no assault rifles, no tanks, no rockets, no nukes, no space programs, etc.

Next time you meet a German, just nod and say thank you.
>>
File: 1671764673345885.jpg (1.9 MB, 1320x2424)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>61574767
>>61574847
>>
File: dan the man.png (721 KB, 2512x2617)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>61553406
>>
File: liberia.jpg (76 KB, 695x408)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>61573166
>Have you heared the shit rebels do in africa to people it will keep you awake at night.
>>
>>61574944
Thanks, Anon. I was looking for it for hours a few weeks ago
>>
>>61569867
>>61569776
Still somehow not the worst war-prank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0C8rAYFnR8
>>
>>61555987
I have heard this story but it was with a galician and an american ship
>>
>>61560378
Thank you
>elephants
>monkey
Thailand
>>
File: dickgraffitti.webm (1.69 MB, 640x480)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB WEBM
>>61575027
this but canadian lighthouse and american ship
>>
>>61570785
Fund it!
>>
File: muddy sunday.png (51 KB, 967x1283)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>61569357
>>Thought of combing those woods for his NODs is legit in my top 5 scariest military moments
I would have contemplated just killing myself desu fampai
>>61574722
of all the war movies I've seen, the the build up in this scene is the only one to have ever triggered a response

not a war story but postan contribution
>>
File: 1594397340800.jpg (69 KB, 750x697)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>61568902
Niggers got at least a quarter a brain, he was smart enough to not just put his gat down whilst he got fucked up
Also fun fact, Either I'm too baked or the nog on the left in pic related has the zeroing knob thing all the way to the front (it's blurry, but look how close it is to the furniture)
>>
>>61575269

See starting post of thread. This pic is one of a series of pics demonstrating the claim is real, despite what some fag Redditor wrote.

>TL;DR some Africans misinterpreted Soviet military advisors telling them you set the AK to 10 to shoot at further targets, and assumed that increasing the number made the gun shoot harder (the white man is a moron for ever setting it to less than 10)
>>
>>61576089
No shit sherlock, I'm just pointing out there may be evidence of it in a popular image that's been posted on here for years
>>
>>61562833
>nobody likes a teamkilling fucktard.
We still haven't forgot Tarnak Farm you hoser.
>>
>>61553543
was anyone else reminded of the big red button stage from the dumb ways to die stage
i always pressed it
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>61556561
>MUST NOT PRESS THE BUTTON!
>>
>>61553688
I don't know if I would have pressed it without trying to follow the wiring, but absent a warning there's a solid 35% chance.
>>
File: mordin.png (226 KB, 640x360)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>61573166
Literally why I shot Mordin
>>
>>61574257
>.
>>On Korean DMZ at night time. Hear North Korean propaganda music in the woods (both sides use massive loudspeakers at do psyops at night). NK stuff sounds like spooky wailing in the distance. Has eerie, almost ghost-like quality.

reminds me of that video of the propaganda music being played in Pyongyang where the reel to real tape stretched had gotten stretched making it sound spooky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i82PBpw2Vg0

I actually saw something similar to that boar once in the scottish highlands which was a rotting red deer stag hanging 10 feet up from a tree branch by a river. I thought I'd seen some shit from Dog Soldiers but I talked to a local and there was a crazy once in generation flood on that river and it probably was deposited from the water.
>>
>>61563288
Is Bolivia a fun country to live in? Is it like a 2nd world country? Mostly safe with basic stuff but lenient when it comes to laws?
>>
File: 1659833316537219.png (305 KB, 500x501)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>61577073
>kill wrex
>save the data
>convince Mordin the Krogan aren't worth saving
>>
>>61566488
>Ynetnews website reported that the man, Israel Levy, was lightly wounded by the explosion.
>lighty wounded
lol
lmao even

Some real "returned to port under its own power" vibes.
>>
>>61577073
>>61577497
LMAO, pussy. Imagine being so scared of the overgrown lizards that you'd refuse their use as shocktroops because MUH KROGAN WARS. The only reason those didn't end sooner was because the others did not want to go full genocide and engineer a plague that actually wiped them out but instead delicately reduced their numbers instead. If post-Reaper threat they sperged out again they'd simply get culled for good that time.
>>
A few from my grandfather.

>Serving in the Black Watch in North Africa.
>Night patrol.
>Gets separated from the rest of the guys.
>Gets lost.
>Wandering through the desert trying to find his way back.
>Walks around a dune and comes face-to-face with a German soldier.
>Both raise their rifles at each other, Mexican standoff begins.
>German finally realises they're both in the same situation and starts laughing.
>Grandfather laughs back.
> Both go their separate ways.

>1945
>Captured, in a POW camp in Germany.
>Allied forces advancing, Germans retreating
>Guards leave the camp and the prisoners.
>Most prisoners are in no shape to do anything but wait for friendly forces to arrive with food and medical aid.
>Some of the fitter prisoners find a stash of wine the Commandant had left behind. Proceed to get shitfaced.
>Manage to steal a car from somewhere, with the intention of using it to get to friendly lines and re-join the fight.
>Being shitfaced, they drive 20 miles the wrong way and get re-captured.
>>
File: lightly injured.jpg (497 KB, 1600x1200)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>61577638
slap on the wrist equivalent of surviving IEDs, he claims his handgun absorbed most of the shrapnel. lucky guy.
>>
>>61553543
Here ya go you glorious retards
>>
>>61577971
whoops i fucked the postioning up
>>
>>61577842
Ah, shame. May he not be so lucky next time.
>>
>>61555063

His other book The Prince of the Marshes (about his time as a CPA governor in Iraq) is filled with retardation relevant to this thread. like this story from a contractor:

>Either the Italians shoot anyone they can see .. or they do nothing. It's mayhem. I was just up there and this Sadr asshole runs towards us with an RPG and I shout to the Italian on the fifty-cal, "Shoot him." And the Italian does nothing. So the asshole shoots his tube. Wham. Smack into a Hesco blast wall .. The Iraqi runs back round the corner and then he reappears with another RPG .. I shout again at the Italian "Shoot him". Again the machine-gunner does nothing. The Iraqi releases another rocket, the grenade hits one of our vehicles. Bang. Vehicle up in flames. I run across the roof and I just fucking push the Italian off his gun .. And then I see the problem. The guy had stacked the sandbags so high around himself that his gun can only fire at a forty-five degree angle in the air
>>
>>61578383
Why are Shitalians so incompetent when it comes to war?
>>
>>61575260
What is the name of the movie?
>>
>>61571673
You have worse reading comprehension skills than a black 2nd grader. He took the painting back with him in the cast then bought the frame to put t in then took it to the gallery.
>>
File: italy gun.jpg (15 KB, 360x360)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>61578706

The problem is corruption and poverty historically. In WW2 their main problem other than having a large number of poorly motivated conscripts and quartermasters stealing shit was their horrific lack of industrial capability leading to them having to use tankettes as frontline armor in 1943 and having almost no good equipment.

The Italian units that were actually highly trained like the Bersaglieri actually fought like devils until their logistics left them with no ammo and made an entire division surrender when attacked by 15 theatre lovies from the entertainment troop of the New Zealand army.
>>
>>61570893
>if you see a woman on the internet posting pictures in the middle east by themselves, they're getting dicked down by some fat oil baron
common knowledge at this point.
along with getting shat on, eating shit, sucking dick of said oil baron, his dog or his camel
>>
>>61563113
good jorb
>>
>>61563279
yeah but they only count for 3/5 of a person
hence the 3k death toll
>>
>>61566794
>2) Less corruption. Of course, corruption was present, but colonels and generals couldn't buy themselves villas in Spain or Lamborghinis without getting violently purged.
This can’t be highlighted enough. Soviet Union had tons of small-scale corruption everywhere, but the elite class lived downright modest lives when compared to the current parasitic elite class that drains billions and billions to their private offshore accounts. Also, the system had far more true believers who had interest in keeping shit running, while modern Russia is an ideologically dead hellhole in comparison.

Not saying this as some Soviet Union fanboy, I sure as fuck wouldn’t have wanted to live there, but the point is that the system was oriented towards military prowess and procurement first and all else second, while in modern Russia the free-for-all grabfest comes before all else.
>>
>>61556561
don't be shy press that button come on press that button don't be shy don't be shy come on press that button press that button come ondon't be shy press that button come on press that button don't be shy don't be shy come on press that button press that button come ondon't be shy press that button come on press that button don't be shy don't be shy come on press that button press that button come ondon't be shy press that button come on press that button don't be shy don't be shy come on press that button press that button come ondon't be shy press that button come on press that button don't be shy don't be shy come on press that button press that button come on
>>
>>61553635
>Would it be advisable to fix bayonets?
Ideal Imperial Guardsman.
>>
>>61577805
where and when did he get captured?
>>
>>61571673
today this nigger learned that you can roll paintings up
>>
File: file.png (1.84 MB, 1200x900)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>61553635
>"Would it be advisable to fix bayonets?"
read that in Michael Palin's voice
>>
>>61578849
Wind river
>>
File: shoulder blast.webm (2.1 MB, 720x896)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB WEBM
>>
>>61582424
No fucking way ... did he just ... for real?
>>
>>61582424
Sauce?
>>
File: FAL Review.webm (908 KB, 400x318)
908 KB
908 KB WEBM
>>61582468
war is heck
>>
>>61582704
Saw this 1000 years ago, but I never heard the backstory.
>>
>>61574257
>>61574318
>dead boar
Does Hawaii have any big cats? I know mountain lions, and probably other big cats, will drag carcasses up trees.
>>
>>61582704
What happened there?
>>
>>61582771
>>61582831
guy tried to anhero with a FAL under the chin but got the angle wrong. After he pulled the trigger he decided he didn't want to die as badly as he had thought. Video taken by buddies that found him after.
Dudes name is Francisco Medina Sivira and don't feel too bad for him. He supposedly was connected to at least 13 murders by the age of 18.
>>
>>61582880
Damn, thanks. Did he survive?
>>
File: 1714266707903048.jpg (227 KB, 389x511)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>61582880
>>61582884
NVM I just googled it lol.
>>
>>61553635
This man's name?

Winston Churchill
>>
File: Mali-Military-leader.jpg (31 KB, 450x351)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>61571658
If you are Mali, your name is Amadou Sanogo, and you say "Fuck it", start a coup, and take over the country.

Happens more often than you think...
>>
>>61556573
It's an irl SCP.
>>
>>61571658
>>61583285
A lot of african warlords and dictators are surprisingly well educated. Like degrees from oxford or harvard and not just undergrads too. Maybe seizing power and becoming a corrupt fatso is just the next logical choice when your society is dysfunctional
>>
>>61563113
When I moved to a suburb of Toronto we had the craziest most massive crickets I've ever seen in Canada. I guess they had moved into the house for the year or so it was unoccupied and colonized it. An exterminator kept a few dead ones to study because he had never seen black crickets get to be so fuck huge. They were the size of mice.

Anyways, I got so good at finding then murdering them because their chirping was so loud that to this day I can I can immediately know how many, how far, and what direction crickets are from their chirping. It's my most useless skill.
>>
>>61583596
I still have the broken pocketknife and airsoft gun from that awful war, glad to have moved out four years ago.
>>
>>61567450
you are brown
>>
>>61568683
Except when soviet pilots used soviet planes to show the arabs how to defeat the evil western technology they were annihilated by the israelis.

I'm so tired of this shit.
>>
>>61581715
>Also, the system had far more true believers who had interest in keeping shit running,
This is also true of modern china fyi
>>
>>61583869
that'll buff right out
>>
>>61582424
Jesus Christ. What in the fuck.

>They always turn into garbage and toilet paper.
>>
>>61582424
>tis but a scratch
>>
File: 1707597443280638.jpg (190 KB, 718x1280)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>61553543
>Also for a short while they were just randomly landing drones to make it seem like they ran out of power, then Russians would for some reason rush over to them, THEN they would detonate the drone payload.
Easily explainable through monkey brain bullshit:
>scary thing kill many men
>scary thing go down on ground
>KILL KILL KILL
problem is it's modern warfare so the scary thing is probably a glitter bomb which just so happens to be made of pieces of metal.
>>
>>61574722
>We have barred the gates, but cannot hold them for long
>The ground shakes
>Hons
>Hons in the deep
>We cannot get out...
>>
>>61583869
>aftermath of a grenade accident
Damn.
I thought the grenade injury in The Old Guard was hyperbolic gore but it must have been storyboarded from military ICU photos because it was pretty fucking close to that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.