[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Rate that shooting boys. Officers come in and are feet away from a man with a knife. Tasers didn't stop him. Glock failed.
>>
>>61575896
I dream of pulling the trigger and nothing happening. It's a nightmare.
>>
>>61575896
>Glock failed.
Terrifyingly typical.

How about you post the link retard
>>
File: IMG_6637.jpg (923 KB, 1066x1500)
923 KB
923 KB JPG
>>61575907
Pretty common recurring dream among gun guys desu, also the dreams where
>500 lb trigger is impossible to pull
>shot breaks and hits target but has 0 effect
They become less frequent the more you train, as your subconscious becomes more confident in your skills and equipment
>>
>>61576320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R1WLcQiFbk

I was in special ed actually.
>>
>>61576456
Needs to work on malfunction drills, holy shit.
>>
>>61575896
You have to be a retard of extra specific proportions if you, as a negro, ever call the police aka negro murder squads for help. If I would be black and in a room with Hitler, Stalin and Joe Biden, I would never call the police out of fear of being shot for just being there.

I don’t even like niggers, they should all be deported back to a white run apartheid Africa but holy shit, just stop murdering them like that.
>>
>>61577179
>if he done biddly do beepin zippidy do dah been BLAYCK, he done been bop been shot NIIIIGUUHHHHH
b8
>>
>>61575896
tl;dw for when it gets Jewtubed behind sign-in screen
>dude grabs scissors
>dude gets tased
>mom wrestles and gets the scissors from him
>she lays them down on the chair right in front of him
>cops then zap his ass again even when he was unarmed and starting to chill
>he gets pissed, grabs scissors again and charges cops
>pig 2 is thinking about shooting, sees pig 1 try to shoot but gun jams, so pig 2 decides to shoot him in the foot? (after some verbal prompting from pig 1)
>oinkers stand back and let little bro pull mom off of the dude, then vent the astronaut repeatedly
If I were a brudda in the USA right now I'd be selling cheap ass for a plane ticket to Africa, honestly.
>>
>>61577179
This but im white
>>
>>61577239
post guns.
>>
>>61577179
>>61577239
Samefag.
>inb4 VPN picture
>>
>>61578848
I often wonder if its some kind of shill campaign, ferment discontent or whatever. Also, the dudes in the video are Hispanic not black... soooo?
>>
>>61577204
bix nood my brother, sheeit
>>
File: lt6ka8iamre91.jpg (50 KB, 682x540)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>61576456
>random old woman successfully wrangles kid with scissors for a full 5 minutes while cop fumbles with broken gun
>Cops shoots kid instead of grabbing him
Why are cops like this? Your job is to protect and serve fucking dogpile him.
>BUT I MIGHT GET HURT
okay then go get a different job
>>
>>61578931
Okay rimdesh
>>
File: 6511f9_3801911.jpg (90 KB, 800x532)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>61575896
>>61576456
I trigger problems once with a 3d printed Glock where the trigger was just unimaginably heavy. I'm talking difficult to pull even with both hands on the gun. Nagant tier. It turned out it literally just needed a few drops of oil on the trigger internals. Some weird tolerance stacking thing where dry parts had just enough friction to bind the whole thing up but the tiniest drop of oil alleviated the issue. I wonder if this cop had the same issue.
>>
>>61575907
I've never had that nightmare before, I don't shoot regularly however. I do have a bit of boxing, muay thai, and bjj experience though, and I every now and then have nightmares about being in a fight and not being able to hit my opponent. Usually it involves me getting into a mounted position and trying to ground and pound but my punches keep glancing off their shoulder or missing, and I get angrier and more tired until I wake up. I think it's the mind training itself to go through what to do when things go wrong and to improve. I've heard that you generally solidify everything you learn during sleep. I don't know if that's true but it makes sense based on my experience.
>>
>>61578937
I'll ask you since you clearly know, what type of boot polish tastes the best?
>>
>>61578964
post guns and I'll tell you
>>
File: FLWPA5vWYAMkHkm.png (277 KB, 447x447)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>61577204
>>61578843
>>61578848
>>61578937
>>
>>61576355
This one right here is the one i always have. I will dump a full mag into the monster/bad guy/gigga nigga but he just keeps coming so i have to drop the gun and start fist fighting. Its like my subconscious brain knows what a gun is and how it works but not what it does to a person. very annoying.
>>
File: 1715094409474072.png (303 KB, 447x447)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>61578978
>>
>>61579002
and there it is. So you're posting from where? Moscow or on behalf of Moscow in Deli?
>>
>>61578931
>Your job is to protect and serve
Literally not true. That's a motto adopted by some departments, nothing more. In reality it has been ruled multiple times that police have no obligation to help or protect you. You could be getting stabbed and they can pop out a lawn chair to watch. The only trouble they'll get in would be internally with their work. In fact that exact scenario, sans the lawn chair, played out in NYC with the police facing nothing at all both legally and professionally.
>>
>>61579004
>if you don't like the people who enforce unconstitutional gun control measures you're Russian or Indian
Not only a copsucker but antigun as well. Interesting. Maybe Reddit would be more your speed, bud.
>>
>only police glocks fail
Activates the almonds.
>>
>>61579042
What if Glock has been secretly based for years and only selling factory rejects to cops?
>>
>>61579034
The only guns in this video were the ones the cops had. You are retard.
>>
>>61579042
The real question is how many normal Glocks fail but don't get recorded (i.e. military and civilian use).
>>
>>61579055
Are you disputing the objective fact that police officers in the NYPD regularly and aggressively enforce gun control? There's a man in jail right now who was arrested by the NYPD for making guns for himself in the privacy of his own house. Cops enforce gun control. The NYPD doubly so. This is indisputable. Maybe you're antigun and okay with that, but if you are then I don't know why you're on /k/.
>>
>>61579073
Well if you ask people about that on /k/ they'll direct you to a video about a guy who says he can only make his glock fail if he tries really hard and that is proof that all glocks jam all the time.
>>
>>61578856
It's foment
>>
>>61578931
>nooooooooo you have to babysit the human garbage
>>
They should've sent in a counselor and then eventually a cop once the counselor was stabbed multiple times
>>
>>61579139
It's better he said 'ferment' instead of 'forment'
>>
>crucifixes everywhere
>demons still get the best of this brown boy
Checkmate Christians
>>
>>61579146
>simping for people who will happily shoot you over a 17.9 inch shotgun barrel
You do you I guess
>>61579155
They should have sent a couple more old ladies since she seemed to be more effective than the cop.
>>
>>61579163
Idk that 9mm seemed effective enough but ok
>>
>>61578931
>random old woman
that his mother retard
>>
>>61579074
>>61579034
Post guns.
>cant because no guns in India
>>
>>61579223
>If you're not a bootlicker you must be Indian
Do YOU own any guns, Anon? I sincerely doubt it since you seem to love the people who enforce gun control laws.
>>
>>61579229
>has not posted guns
>>
>>61579163
Cops are what they are but putting down feral schizo coons and methheads is not something I hold against them
>>
File: 1507336936715.png (668 KB, 785x980)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>61575896
>Glock failed.
Why does this only happen with cops?
>>
>>61579243
>Why does this only happen with cops?
They don't maintain their weapons.
>>
>>61579243
I'm pretty sure it's lack of/improper maintenance.
The only Glock I've managed to get to choke was one that didn't get any replacement parts for way too long. The plastic striker doohickeys don't last forever, spend the $10 and give it a good clean every few thousand rounds.
>>
>>61575896
>enter shitty apartment
>thirdie language being spoken
lmao

>>61578990
>>61576355
I get both
I also get "misfire sounds like a pop gun and now my gun is jammed to fuck"

>>61579243
I had a glawk 23 back when I was retarded and it never jammed other than HORRIBLE magazine jams with the hornady XTP rubber tip shits because they dragged on the inside of the mags. Most guns are not sufficiently idiot proof that the current gen of idiot can't fuck them up.

honestly the worst experience that I've had was a VP9 that had such a stiff recoil spring that it literally would not cycle PERIOD with a compensator on. like it wouldn't even eject. that was like 8 years ago and it was the most humbling "don't carry shit unless you're SURE it works"

if I was a cop I'd buy three of the exact same firearm and run 500 rounds through each in one sitting, clean all of them, and cycle through them, doing like 100 rounds per week, with like three mags of malfunction drills. imagine your entire job being having to potentially having to shoot someone and then not knowing if your gun can run a full mag without a malfunction
>>
>>61576456
Why are NYPD cops so fucking bad at their job? lmao
>>
>>61579073
I can only speak from personal experience but I once fired a suppressed 45 glock that would not cycle at all in my hands. I don't know what I was doing wrong since it worked fine for its owner and all the other automatic pistols used that day worked completely fine. Guess it's not that bad though, I technically had a slide lock and it brought back sweet MGS memories racking the slide of a suppressed pistol between shots
>>
>new york cops

Theres yer problem. Dont they have those stupid 10lb triggers?
>>
>>61579693
Were you shooting the same ammo as the owner?

>>61579701
That's not a trigger problem. Besides, you barely notice 10lb if you're mag dumping.
>>
>>61578931
If you shoot you get paid vacation. Not that difficult of a choice.
>>
>>61579752
Anon thats like saying people willingly caught covid to get 2 weeks off work
>>
>>61579763
they did though
>>
>>61578931
This.
>Dude's such a bitch that a woman can restrain him while being grappled from behind herself
Predictable pig response:
>Get out of the way, bitch! I'm legally allowed to shoot this nigger now and that's damn well what I'm going to do!
>>
>>61579769
Im John Smith from Delaware Oblast and I agree that the state of Amerikkkan Police is shocking!
>>
>>61579204
Random in the sense that she's not trained to fight like the cop is, retard.
>>
>>61579782
>If you criticize the police you are Russian!!!
Utterly bootbroken response. Try not to OD on boot polish.
>>
>>61579805
Post guns.
>>
>>61579813
Post foreskin Moishe.
>>
Ukraine and russian shills need to die. Hopefully in a police shootout so we can get bodycam footage.
>>
>>61579815
>cant post guns
Moscow or Deli? Which is it?
>>
>>61579839
Don't you have some hospitals to bomb, Schlomo?
>>
>>61579841
Yeah, that's what I thought.
>>
File: 1706003091498640.jpg (43 KB, 298x252)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>61579841
poo in the loo
>>
>>61579839
>Deli
uh can I get one of those fine Reuben sandwiches you people make and a bagel with lox
>>
>>61575896
Fuck these cops, they deserve to die. Another case of retardedly undertrained and unqualified murderers fucking up a mental health call
>>
>>61579877
Okay, you do it.
>>
>>61579877
Man I hope the social workers get bodycams.
>>
>>61575896
Shitty situation all round. But the question I always ask myself is
>would I have pulled the trigger
Answer is yes, come at my with a blade and I don't have any less lethal left its 9mm time. So it is what it is.

As for the anons
>but the mom was able to
Watching the vid its pretty obvious his problem wasn't with mom, it was with the cops.
>>
>>61576456
Looks like a pretty shitty job de-escalating there at the start, since mamacita there managed to disarm him and seemed to have him chilled out. But I commend the restraint when they were shooting him, so used to magdumps it was kinda weird to watch them fire a shot, wait a beat and see if that put him down, and then fire another and repeat.
Guess that de-escalation training is making some headway.
>>
>>61578953
Physics is funny, isn't it?
>>
>>61579042
I imagine most cops, like most infantrymen, are not actually gun guys and so don't take good care of their shit. But in the military, you may have armorers to clean your shit even if you're too much of a bum to do it. I don't know if cops get the same thing. But if they don't, the who knows how long its been since that thing has seen a bore brush.
>>
>>61579763
In the COVID case, what you'd do is say "oh no, I'm feeling kinda icky today" and your boss said "cool, see you in two weeks." People abused the hell out of that.
>>
>>61579877
Zoomer throwing a tantrum is a mental health issue now
>>
>>61575896
>>61575907
Are these bots?

I swear we’ve had this thread before with the same posts
>>
>>61579732
Yep
>>
>>61580032
I'm sorry sir, I regret to inform you that you have a limp wrist. Mr. 45 needs to knock a bit of power off his booster or recoil spring.
>>
>>61579877
>call police
>surprised when the police show up
my dad always said the only reason to call the police is if somebody needs to get killed.
anyone that behaves themselves when the police show up usually don't need the police called on them, they just need to cool off or dry out
anyone that's not behaving themselves when you try to calm them down is definitely going to get shot when the police show up. Just lock them in a fucking room or something for a couple of hours

it's always baffling to me that the people who are the most against the police are usually the first people to think that the police have some kind of magical "behave yourself" ray that they'll use when they show up. I don't have a problem with police, I just don't want them fucking anywhere near me because the police solve zero percent of situations that won't just solve themselves on their own.
>>
>>61580120
It's retarded leftists prescribing normal human responses to sub-70 IQ people. The average person can think through the logical steps of "oh, the police are here, I should probably just do what they say or they'll put twelve new holes in my chest".
>>
>>61575907
I have similar dreams, but with cars, and slushboxes where nor matter how hard i press on the brake pedal, the car still creeps forward.
>>
File: Instructible K17.gif (621 KB, 353x257)
621 KB
621 KB GIF
>>61575907
>pulling the trigger and nothing happening
>>61576355

I also dream of firearm malfunctions.
And the possibilities...
>>
>>61578931
only in an ideal world
unfortunately police don't actually protect people. they protect the state from the people.
people who choose to be police officers are usually sociopaths who NEED to feel superior to everyone else or they'll end up as drug addicts and kill themselves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKJprZqU_oU
>>
>>61580157
>The average person can think through the logical steps of "oh, the police are here, I should probably just do what they say or they'll put twelve new holes in my chest".
This line of thinking is exactly why pigs act the way they do.
>>
>>61583203
>unfortunately police don't actually protect people. they protect the state from the people.
Cringe, pedestrian, lowbrow and off-topic >>>/pol/
>>
>>61578959
Its the same idea. I've had the gun one and the fight one before, but the most consistent nightmare of that type for me is driving. I just cannot drive in my dreams at all, I'm constantly flooring it and the steering wheel is hypersensitive so the car always runs off the road or fails or some shit like that.
>>
>>61575896
Clearly he was no harm to his mother or brother, why the urgency to kill him? American cops are weird.
>>
>>61584962
americans are just cowardly specimens
>>
>>61576456
Why? Are you an actual tard, or was there another reason?
>>
>>61575896
Why are american cops unable to restrain or subdue a guy holding scissors? This isn't fucking Dune where you die if you get stabbed once. Are they just scared or what? It's almost as if they are allergic to physical contact and will just rather shoot anyone who poses a threat they can somehow justify using lethal force against. Which is easy when the bar is absurdly low and all the laws exists to protect only the police.
>>
>>61585016
To add to this, what's the point of all the protective gear and training if the result is still just them shooting someone dead? Holster your gun, get couple guys and tackle that prick to the ground.
>>
>>61575896
Funny how even the old lady wanted to protect him from the police because she knew they'd just shoot him dead the instant it became a viable option. In countries where you can actually trust police to be professionals, people get out of the way and have trust in the cops to bring the situation to a close with the least possible injuries to all parties. This is just embarrassing to watch.
>>
File: 1711064858525915.png (1.1 MB, 1024x1024)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>61579841

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.