[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
DESTROY THE SATELLITES!
E
S
T
R
O
Y
T
H
E
S
A
T
E
L
L
I
T
E
S
!
>>
File: 1713368866728285.gif (2.49 MB, 368x348)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB GIF
Another oil depot
>https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukraine-forces-hit-oil-depot-russian-held-city-local-leader-says-2024-05-07/
>>
>>61583406
that's kiev khokhol
>>
First thought is couldn't they have used that ATACMS on a more valuable military target?
>>
>>61583424
Oil depots are valuable targets. You need to store your oil somewhere.
>>
>>61583424
Oil and fuel reserves are a valid military target.
>>
>>61583424
>Depriving a country at war of fuel isn't useful in weakening it both militarily and economically
Dumbass
>>
>>61583424
This is the new script, huh?
>>
>>61583428
>>61583439
Meh. A grounded SU-34 would be better, no? Or a training ground of 100+ Russians?
>>
>>61583446
It's Russia. It's a country full of fuel. They produce a megaton of it.
>>
>>61583455
You might actually be retarded.
They haven't hit just a single fuel depot and thats it, this is something that has been going on for awhile now.
>>
>>61583450
Hahahahaha you are so fucking see-through.
>>
>>61583450

Only equipment and infrastructure is worth anything as a target. Russian lives inherently have no value, you could kill 100 of them and it would still be more important to kill their rusted up MT-LB
>>
>>61583455
Production doesn't mean much if they don't have the means to store it close enough to the front for logistics work.
>>
>>61583484
But surely Russia has tons of these depots littered throughout the front. What's one of them being destroyed going to do?
>>
Closer look
>>
>>61583493
Oil depots and oil production facilities have gotten hit, due the sanctions, those components are extremely hard to be replaced and very expensive, furthering damaging the economy and military capabilities. Shills like yourself cannot seem to understand this. This is the last time you you'll get from me
>>
>>61583406
Will they ever get something with the range to shut down those huge oil fields for good in Khanty-Mansi?
>>
Incoming shill wave
>>
>>61583455
>hit depos
>hit refineries
>what does this lead to

Hmm….
>>
>>61584009
Ukraine is actually it's own internationally recognized country with its own language and culture, you seem a bit confused anon. I must say though, I am impressed that Russia has hundreds of thousands of second line troops to kill invading a neighboring country. Their first line troops must be great :)
>>
The American volunteers for LPR won't help now...
>>
>oil isnt militarily necessary
i guess the golf carts are electric powered?
>>
>>61583450
best to let the russian AA handle that task
>>
>>61584009
>US forces are stuck 3 years later and they haven't even captured all of Mono and Inyo counties
>Most of the Pacific Fleet has been cut off from their stateside bases on the west coast
>400,000+ casualties and the war to reclaim california has devolved into trench fighting
>>
>>61584041
kek what a faggot
>>
>>61583424
Oil is used in the production of gas
>>
>>61583450
>A grounded SU-34 would be better, no?
All SU-34s are grounded when they dont have any fuel dumb ass
>>
>>61584041
Do you dispute that Ukraine is a sovereign country, nigger?
>>
>>61583493
That's why you more of them, retard.
>>
>>61584009
>VDV, spetsnaz, and their best tankers are all second line
Who are there first line troops?
>>
>>61584178
The ones from 10 years ago
>>
File: 56% z.png (153 KB, 348x301)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>61584041
No one asked you.
>>
File: bro pls believe me.png (236 KB, 622x350)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>61584227
>>
>>61583406
It was a daycare filled with Donbass children.
>>
>>61584178
The super-secret cyborg army Putin is building in Siberia out of corpses of mobniks and copecages.
>>
The vibe crisping the 500,000th zigger at this point
>>
File: SMAC.png (3 KB, 215x215)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>61584256
Shit, did they actually manage to reverse-engineer the MMI of the BoJo they captured at Bakhmut?
>>
File: 1709679801992541.png (1.11 MB, 850x1144)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>61583406
>>61583417
Another victory for the DPRK, they doubled their GDP in Year 113. Hopefully they will triple it in 114! Let the war and gold go on forever!

Thread theme music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF0bsnNnZ68
>>
>>61583406
Based. No more fuel for your tanks, nigger. Walk to the frontline and don't forget to shake Mosin every 3 miles lol.
>>
>>61583455
*produced
>>
File: 1318533727716.jpg (99 KB, 400x300)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Do not rape the bear.
>>
>>61583450
What if Ukraine has enough rockets to strike oil refineries AND grounded planes AND training grounds?
>>
File: bestsister.jpg (126 KB, 1200x1200)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>61584401
Sorry, Russia calls it rape but Kim Yo-jong calls it state economic policy. The word you are looking for is 'Juche' or perhaps 'Songun'
>>
>>61583449
>new
>>
>>61583424
every time
>>
>>61584418
Shhh, don't tell them the DOD isn't worried bout long term stocks of ATACMS anymore.

Well, there was a thread about it just a few days ago, but people forget.
>>
File: monke cage.jpg (55 KB, 1024x576)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>61584418
I'd like to see some helipads lit up with cluster, that would be fucking cool

>>61584494
Yeah, I kind of think its 'Vatnik Season' and no bag limits any more. Take as many as you want
>>
>>61584418
>>61584494
Ukraine could also be producing Hrim-2 missiles too.
>>
>>61583406
What's up with those colored lights in what looks like a residential building? Sex services?
>>
>>61584418
all we want is to see millerovo/kursk airports in flames. Saratov with its strategic bombers too.
>>
File: vatnigger season.png (549 KB, 500x500)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>61584793
picrel
>>
>>61584467
would.
>>
File: strelok1.png (281 KB, 987x747)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
The Russian patriot behind the invasion of the Donbass is now being accused of having collaborated with the Russian Volunteer Corps and Zelensky himself (!)

RIP Strelkov
>>
File: strelok2.png (398 KB, 1042x859)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>61584940
2/2
>>
>>61584940
He seems to be in a bit of a pickle
>>
File: ghirkin in a pickle.jpg (180 KB, 924x638)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>61584920
Delicious fattened mobiks for all

>>61584949
The girkin has been jerking
>>
>we didn't need it anyway
Is one of my favorite zigger copes
>>
>>61583406
are these attacks actually doing anything? western media doesn't report anything on them desu
>>
>>61584009
This poster watches Fox News unironically.
>>
>>61583406
NOOKS NOW
>>
>>61584940
Classic Russian judicial system
>>
>>61583455
No. Russia is a country full of oil, not fuel. The bottleneck for Russia has always been turning that oil into something valuable. Something they required international support to do so (from machines to experts to foreign companies paying for all this). Russia is literally Africa tier in terms of economy. They have stuff in the ground people want, but none of the means to turn it into useful stuff, so they just sell it in bulk and other nations turn it into useful stuff. Russia doesn't even have enough fuel (which is not the same as oil) to power its own country AND supply India and China to keep their economy running. Last year Putin put a three month block on oil sales to try and build up reserves for winter and it still wasn't enough. There were still power outages. Instead of going 'Yeah we fucked up and didn't use this oil to make fuel because we sold it' they just said it was local governors' fault and they're punished for this crime! Hell, Russia has been begging Kazakhstan for supplies (on the cheap, of course) which is hilarious as the audio of Russia saying Kazakhstan is next after Ukraine leaked kek.

So, no. You're wrong.
>>
>>61584993
Looks like they are tying up loose ends
>>
File: gazzzz.jpg (69 KB, 1278x748)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>61583424
>>61583455
I wouldnt worry about it
>>
>>61584943
>>61584940
>Girkin is hero of DPR and Russia
He criticizes the Russian government and suddenly he’s a traitor, not to be spoken of anymore.
>Priggo is a hero of Russia
He criticizes the Russian government and eventually does his thing. Assasinated in broad daylight, do NOT speak about him.
>General Armageddon is here to CRUSH the hohols! Look at these pre-made totally organic memes depicting him as a badass.
He retreats from Kherson despite the leadership being against it.
Sent on some paperpushing assignment in Africa, do NOT speak about him.

How can anyone look at this and go “yeah this is a normal healthy trad and based non corrupt government”?
Russia is a mafia-state with a completely mindbroken slave population
>>
>>61585008
I really want to understand how some people still manage to wagner fanboys AND ztards after pringles was very obviously assassinated by the Kremlin.
>>
>>61584973
>Gazprom reported the first net loss in over two decades
Yeah, nothing. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>61585017
You still think observable facts stand a chance against personal narratives?
>>
>>61584996
The thing with Russia is that they have quite a few things people want
However. None of them are the kinds of things they can't just go and get elsewhere
>>
File: 1686766604035217.png (763 KB, 879x684)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
this is normal life in new russia, don't worry about it
>>
>>61584372
You just wanted an excuse to post this absolute banger of a song didnt you?
>>
>>61585031
the fuck is going on with the plushy
>>
>>61585008
There’s even more cases like it
>Lev Rokhlin
>Commander of Russian forces during battle of Grozny
>Criticizes Russian government for forcing him to use meat waves and tactics that lead to way too many deaths among his troops in return for political victories
>Also calls out corruption and how troops would steal from military bases
>Offered a medal of honor to shut up about it
>Refuses
>Found dead in his bed, shot with a supressed pistol
>wife claims multiple masked men broke in and shot him
>police claim his wife shot him (they later release his wife and she never speaks about the situation ever again)
>that same night multiple bodies are found in a pile in the area where Lev’s house is, burnt beyond recognition
>police claim they’re unrelated incidents
>no one ever mentions him again, but everyone knows what happens now if you try to unfuck Russia from the inside
>>
File: str.jpg (66 KB, 540x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>61584940
>>61584943
fake?
>>
File: 1669581824829353.jpg (7 KB, 150x180)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>61585044
Signs were there pretty early
>>
>>61585000
But , muh GDP! Russian ministry said GDP go up! Look at how low unemplyment is, it's like there's not enough people to work!
>>
>>61585028
The issue is that while Russia has the space for stuff, it isn't really suitable (or wanted). Most of the refineries have to be in the West because of temperature and climate and shit and because workers don't want to be in bumfuck Siberia. Since they require a lot of international workers, they don't want to be in the middle of nowhere either. Russia is full of resources and much like Canada, if the world heats up and melts the snow then you've got lots of shit to dig up. Russia is happy digging up metric tonnes of ore and shipping it to China. China is happy to pay. The amount of money it'd cost to build the foundries to make the ore into something worthwhile is not worth the investment and after all you don't want educated intelligentsia in your native population because that is what starts revolutions. Best to keep them as menial labourers. It doesn't affect profits or backhand deals for those in charge anyway.

Russia is struggling economically because it cannot keep its warmachine going, its power on at home and sell to China and India at the same time. I suspect in the summer (when need for oil etc is reduced) Putin will put another multimonth sale block on to build up reserves for winter and do it all again. Nobody is going to rise up or complain. If this is all Ukraine can do to actually hit it where it hurts, go for it. But really these attacks need to be every day and much grander to really hurt.
>>
File: wagner bulldozed.jpg (111 KB, 876x589)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>61585044
It doesn't even have to be more than half a year before they memory hole inconvenient truths and we're not talking about some kind of celebrity beef, an annoying TV series or movie drama that fucking retards in the west get obsessed about on social media.

>20-30,000 dead
>We didn't need them anyway
>Just bulldoze the evidence away
>>
>>61585017
turdies/retards in general are only united through their hatred/envy of the west.their thought process is entirely emotionally driven similar to angry and insecure women.
>>
>>61585044
>>61585008
>>61584940
There was a quote someone wrote here about this phenomenon during so it times.
It went something like:
>Dude A is soviet hero, untill it is revealed that he was actually a western spy all along by Dude B
>Dude B is a soviet hero, untill it is revealed that he is actually a secret capitalist by Dude C
>Dude C is....
>>
>>61585062
one of their biggest resource processing first has stated that they will start moving their melting operations to china because they can't get parts ect anymore
digging shit up is nice and all but most of the value comes from processing
getting reduced to a pure extraction economy is sending themselves back to before the 20th century
>>
>>61585062
>because workers don't want to be in bumfuck Siberia
Back in Soviet times, they just herded political convicts, intelligentsia, border minorities and other probable traitors onto trains and shipped them where they needed laborers. Sometimes they even sent them food afterwards.
Hell, St. Petersburg used to be a swampy river delta that was turned into a city at the cost of tens or hundreds of thousands of forcibly conscripted peasants.
Can Russia ever work without serfdom?
>>
>>61584052
kek
>>
>>61585088
Yeah which is what I said. They are Africa tier. Lots to dig up, but nothing to process it. It reminds of the video game Tropico. Sure you can make money digging up gold ore and selling it, but if you build a jewellery factory and sell that instead, you make even more. Or turn oil into gas. Or timber into furniture. It's just the outlay and education system you need to get that shit going. Which is where the gameplay comes in, but it is pretty real like that IRL.

>>61585101
Exactly. But Russia doesn't want (or need) change.
>>
>>61585000
Someone riddle me how exactly russia hits record GDP if their trash their workforce, their oil refineries are constantly getting blasted, they had a huge brain drain since the war started etc-etc. Yet, statistics says they boosted their reserves and GDP, how does this work?
>>
>>61585062
They don't pay anything to go work in a shithole and that's sort of the problem, paying peanuts to the monkeys still just gets you monkeys. Like in my lame-ass country if I ever needed a lot of cash in a hurry and didn't have a family + farm I'd just head up to the mines. Drive a truck or a dozer for 240k, onsite electrical engineer for 3-350k or site manager for maybe twice that. Sure, its a shit job and its fucking awful but you're really only working 6 months out of every 12 in terms of boots on the job.
When I left the military some of the best jobs literally were in some backwards shithole like Papua New Guinea working at a gold mine, sticking in comms and security gear. Its hot, deprived and surrounded by people that sometimes want to kill and eat you, but I've been to Afghan too! So it didn't really worry me, it'd worry normal people for sure but I'm a bit fucked in the head so that helps.

Thing with Russia is they're literally paying Africa or lower wages with the corporate kleptocracy or whatever they think they are now. You aren't going to get anything out of some busted morons for 1000 bucks a month in Outer-Bumblefuck and that runs across the whole employment spectrum from skilled labour to medical professionals
>>
>>61585133
I can assure you it has nothing to do with the fact the IMF gets its data on the Russian economy from the Russian government itself.
>>
>>61584178
All the 18-25 year old Ukrainians that Zelinski is saving for Putin to draft.
>>
>>61585133
Well GDP is a fairly 'subjective' set of rubbery numbers, that gets handed off to the IMF by the local financial services and its not actually factual in a lot of countries with some kind of objective set of analysis. Basically no one's sitting down and going through Russia's paperwork because who'd want that job
Now, most of the time they do get honest results from most countries
Which is great because that can be used to have a kind of ballpark of a countries well being, then there's places like China who fudged the numbers for the last 5 years that showed everything was headed south at hypersanic speeds, but still reported 'This is Fine!' when anyone with a set of eyes went... ah nah. We'll pack our shit and leave.
>vietnam is now my best friend

tl:dr
They make shit up, its worthless for evaluating corrupt shitholes
>>
>>61585133
>Pay man to dig hole
>Pay man to fill in hole
>Neither produces anything of value
>Both contribute to GDP
>>
>>61584325
Nah, they just found the blueprints for the old Nazi Cyborgs that Hitler kept in his bunker before he peaced out. They've replaced the German eagle for a Russian one and the Balkenkreuz for a Z, which the priests assure them will keep the Nazi machine spirit from fully taking over and murdering them all while they sleep.
>>
>>61585133
If I go to your place and break your windows and slash your car's tires, and you replace everything, the GDP went up.
If I do it again, and you replace them again, the GDP went up, again.
Do you see what is unsustainable, here?
>>
>>61585133
It's the governemt pumping money into select undustries. In Russia's case - the gov dumped their entire rainy day fund into arms procurement.
GDP is very easy to manipulate as a metric
>Be Balkan shithole
>gov gives a bunch of oligarchs a couple of billion Euros to build playgrounds in small remote village with average population ~50 babushkas
>Prime minister comes out to brag how well the economy is doing
Chyna does same shit with big infrastructure projects that fall apart the momemnt the first rain hits.
>>
>>61585133
Net GDP is just the measure of production and the price it's set. It's not a good indicator for economic health by itself
>print money to dump into manufacturing
>employees have mandated longer hours and reduced pay
>mandating work shifts for students and teenagers.
Economies are kind of funny in that no matter how bad it's actually going, it stays popped up so long as enough people collectively believe in it.
>>
>>61585008
>How can anyone look at this and go “yeah this is a normal healthy trad and based non corrupt government”?
Now do the Trump administration.
>>
>>61585133
Potemkin economics.
>>
>>61585202
>trying to derail with US politics
Come on man
>>
>>61585190
>Chyna does same shit with big infrastructure projects that fall apart the momemnt the first rain hits.
That's actually a career path for party officials, despite being officially b&

Provincial Secretary spends a billion yuan upgrading a tourist spot that had a dusty museum and a dirty rest room and saw 10 tourists a week into a AAAAA national level tourist attraction, or rebuilds the government offices through their developer buddies who put some nice apartments in the name of the secretary's niece.

The province's GDP has gone up, secretary met and exceed growth targets, gets promoted to national level and the new secretary has to deal with the debt etc from the gold plated construction.
>>
>>61585133
Because GDP growth is based on the IMF which base it on the data the state provides. This is why when the IMF said in 2022 (or 2023 I forget) that Russia was going to grow and the UK (for example) would shrink and the UK didn't shrink it is bullshit. There is also the fact that you can get 'growth' by wiggling numbers or putting a positive spin on it. Let me explain.

Lets say I have $1,000,000. I then lose $900,000 of it. I have lost 90% of my money. This is bad. If I then get $100,000 more the next year I can say, with absolute truth, that I have 'doubled my wealth'. I can say my wealth has gone up 100%. I can say my growth has gone up 100%. The fact I am still much much poorer than I used to be is (in your mind) irrelevant.
>>
File: Ferociously Inept.png (1.66 MB, 1197x895)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>61584372
Like, unironically, Best Korea has benefited massively from this war. If the Russians weren't so fucking stupid, they would never have been forced to bail out North Korea's economy and help them avoid another mass famine again.
>>
>>61585216
I just mean there was an awful lot of "X was never really loyal, I never really liked them" type revelations and memory holing of officials in that administration and it was an awfully familiar playbook.
>>
>>61584047
But if they don't have fuel for their generators, how are they going to charge the batteries?
>>
>>61584372
Its all fun and games until you realize that DPRK is pajeet tier e-scammer haven that is sponsored by the state. If you or your relatives lost funds to them, chances are good you helped bankroll another dinner for re grorious reeder.
>>
>>61584943
>Now the offices of Girkin's associates are being searched.

It looks like they are returning to their Asiatic routes and are going to imprison or murder his entire bloodline and anyone he ever shared tea with.
>>
>>61585080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bokzsY-p1Wo
>>
>>61585253
They're just killing off anything left of the DPR and LDR. Standard practice.
>>
>>61585133
GDP is only meaningful if you look at it in the context of debt and the value it generates.
If i borrow 1 gazillion dollars and use it to pay some dude to shitpost on /k/, the gdp would increase by 1 gazillion dollars.
>>
>>61585261
This. They want to remove any of the useless idiots who believed they would be an independent state under the protection of mother bear. Now they'll be killed off and it'll be a little footnote on how glorious they were in reuniting with Russia which was their goal all along and not independence which the original people were fighting for.
>>
File: 1692724385695914.gif (1.32 MB, 200x200)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>>61584940
>>
>>61585283
>reuniting with Russia which was their goal all along and not independence
The Kremlin is usually quite happy to have puppet states pledging fealty. It saves them from actual governing if they can just appoint a local Quisling to run the show and protect whatever wealth extraction is going on.
I guess they wanted Wagner (and whatever replaces them now) to run the show on account of the war and the salt mines and such but it's a little out of character of them to purge willing collaborators like that.
>>
>>61585224
The graphs are right there retard - this year is their first loss in 25 years.
>>
>>61585315
What the fuck are you on about retard? Why are you mentioning first loss in 25 years? I didn't mention anything about Gazprom or losses. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>61583450
Every single time someone writes a sentence with
>, no?
They're a fuckwit and their point is stupid.
Why is this?
>>
New Bradley /k/ino dropped. Lighting up a treeline full of infantry at close range.
https://x.com/ukrainenewslive/status/1788119097923809390?s=46&t=vNUOI7d7yJFqHoqKrRS_XQ

Someone will choose to Webm this and start a thread about it. Not me though
>>
>>61584940
It is strelkover
>...but some time later, it turns out that Igor "Strelkov" Girkin was also an enemy of the state and a pest
>>
>>61585324
>Every single time someone writes a sentence with
It's because it's a way to raise a counterpoint without addressing the point you raised.
And it doesn't require evidence or argument, it's just a "are you sure that X isn't true?" with the implication that you should consider it true without evidence because obviously everyone else does and you're weird and stupid for not getting it.

If the shill's point wasn't stupid, they could have stated it with supporting arguments and possibly even evidence.
You're really asking "why aren't emotive arguments rational?" which kind of answers itself.
>>
>>61585334
stop blueballing be asshole, catbox nwo
>>
>>61585080
My Google-Fu has failed me this morning, but I'll try and write it from memory.

The people used to follow the Tsar who was misled by the bad boyars into leading Russia into ruin, but it turns out that the Tsar was a criminal and a pest, so he Lenin takes over and leads Russia to a brighter future, but then Stalin takes over and reveals that Lenin was a criminal and a pest that led Russia to ruin, but then Khrushchev takes over and reveals that Stalin was a criminal and a pest that led Russia to ruin, but then Brezhnev takes over and reveals that Khrushchev was a criminal and a pest that led Russia to ruin, but then Gorbachev takes over and reveals that Brezhnev was a criminal and a pest that led Russia to ruin, but then Yeltsin takes over and reveals that Gorbachev was a criminal and a pest that led Russia to ruin, but then Yeltsin takes over and reveals that Gorbachev was a criminal and a pest that led Russia to ruin, but then Putin takes over and reveals that Yeltsin was a criminal and a pest that led Russia to ruin.
>>
File: Onion Rings.jpg (130 KB, 1500x1125)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>61585042
He's deep frying it. The beige stuff on the head is batter. Same way as you make onion rings.
>>
>>61584892
yeah, this; I very much hope to see airfields littered with broken tu-160's before this is over.
>>
>>61585334
HENLO UPLOAD NOW
>>
>>61583493
you are right, they would need to hit dozens to make any real difference
They would need to keep it up for weeks, even months - a refinery here, a depot there, until the cumulative impact brings russian industry grinding to a halt
why it would require hundreds of indigenously produced long range drones backed by the most powerful ISR network in human history to pull something like that off
>>
>>61585383
that's a lot less bad than I had imagined
I assumed it was some sort of new take on the cumjar
>>
>>61585573
>I assumed it was some sort of new take on the cumjar
The cum-fryer is a war crime.

>>61585620
>ukraine isnt trying to win the war, they are just fighting for better terms now
Other way around.
They're making it clear to Russia that there are worse terms than what's on the table . This is to make Russia accept a negotiated defeat (withdrawal, limited disarmament, bugger zone in Russian territory) out of fear of what a pyrrhic victory would look like.
>>
>>61585229
There's a difference between Trump being the usual asshole with an ego problem and an entire state taking on shilling operations, turning the law against them when they get too uppity and then finding a way for them to die or be put in a hole while also threatening those who try to speak up.
Trump can memoryhole anyone he wants, nobody is required to stop talking about those people.
>>
File: Noice.png (95 KB, 241x207)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>61585334
>CHONK CHONK CHONK
>Making ziggers drop
>Post-rock guitar track

Nice
>>
>>61583531
>Will they ever get something with the range to shut down those huge oil fields for good in Khanty-Mansi?
The UJ-22 (cessna drone) officially has an 800km range so that's out.
It would take SBU or RFL with ausfailian ikea drones to do the job so it's definitely doable.
Partisans with regular drones and grenades could probably pull it off too, similar to the Belarus A-50 attack that damaged the radar dish but obviously would need a bit more bang to do the job.
>>
>>61585653
>I hope this is what you truly believe
What you're describing is a total defeat so no, that's not what I believe Ukraine is attempting to achieve by the refinery tactic.
I wrote what I believed their intention is so you don't need to hope anything, I clearly stated and then you wrote something far more extreme.

If what you wrote comes to pass (total Russian defeat) then the strategic bombing of refineries will absolutely be a contributing factor but I don't think it's the intention of the campaign so much as just being general strategic bombing of revenue streams and fuel and a pressure tactic to show Russia that they have something to lose.
>>
>>61585669
>There's a difference between Trump being the usual asshole with an ego problem and an entire state
Sure, Trump's memoryholing didn't go any further than the whitehouse staff under his direct control.
That's because US institutions are unironically pretty strong and civics still count for something in US education, for now.
He tried though and the playbook was the same even if the execution was flawed.

Wonks still use Scaramuchi as a time-unit occasionally which shows both the application of the strategy as well as its failure in execution.
>>
>>61583450
when they hit the training ground you zigger shills called the 100 mobiks worthless and a waste of atacms
>>
File: history of soviet union.jpg (244 KB, 1024x635)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>61585080
>>61585368
>>
File: file.png (1.16 MB, 678x782)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
Assy?
>>
File: 1715001922682449.gif (2.9 MB, 600x405)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB GIF
>>61585705
Prichina tryaski?
>>
>>61585334
>Someone will choose to Webm this and start a thread about it. Not me though
It's not that hard anon: twitter-video-download.com
https://files.catbox.moe/u11s1c.mp4
>>
>>61585319
>I guess Ukraine doesn’t want a power grid, after all. Tonight is gonna be fiery in Kiev or Odessa
Because Russia was holding back before.
>>
>>61585740
And they were good friends.
>>
File: (You).png (126 KB, 600x527)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>61585705
>hahahhhahahahahahaha
>aahahhahahah
>aahaahaahaahhaahha
>>
>>61584996
>as the audio of Russia saying Kazakhstan is next after Ukraine leaked
I'm pretty sure they already know that after January 2022.
>>
File: 1697248680713009.png (513 KB, 879x684)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>61585042
Yummy
>>
>>61585775
>when the hospitals start going
Like they were on day 1?
We have actual memory vatnik, it's not a superpower, we all have it and it's normal here.
>>
>>61585842
>do you have job? or a girlfriend?
If you weren't a shill assigned to 4chan for the war, you'd know the answer to that.
Besides, we can take turns mocking you, no need to keep it up individually.
>>
>>61585699
I completely disagree. Trump is showing a type of behavior typically seen in the west, especially among celebrities - refusing to talk about something or pretending not to remember will eventually make that thing go away. Eventually something else will capture people's attention, be it some unrelated controversy or your newest controversy. People who do not have no political power or control of any institution will do this. Instead of using force you rely on the finite attention span of society.
The "playbook" involves the use of windows and even nerve agents or polonium if things go too far.
>Scaramuchi
He criticized Trump before 2016 and only joined the train after Bush and Walker dropped out. And 9 days after taking the job he was talking shit about everyone else to a reporter believing everything was off the record. Which would have landed him in hot water with any administration.
That's a far cry from literal war veterans who risked life and limb for what they believe in, and then realize the Tsar is using them like pawns, finally grow a spine and tell other believers that the whole story is bullshit, so they have to be thrown into prison colonies or killed under suspicious circumstances. And those who keep trying to bring back their memory have to be told to behave "or else".
It's the chaos of competing interests leading to blunders vs a cold and calculated exercise in tying up loose ends.
>>
>>61585047
I don't think about the camouflage options in my house enough
>>
>>61585747
Assembly. The AN/DSQ-50 is from the electronics in either a Firebee or Coyote target drone.
https://www.navair.navy.mil/product/Target-Auxiliary-Augmentation-Systems-TAAS

If it was found in Ukraine then they are probably getting used as decoys or maybe retrofitted with warheads as cruise missiles.
>>
>>61585879
>He criticized Trump before 2016 and only joined the train after Bush and Walker dropped out
That's how primaries work, you tear each other to shreds, usually at the extremes of policy and then make up and rally around the nominee while rushing back to middle-ground.
Every US presidential election works that way.

Usually, it's much easier to rally around a nominee and you don't need to be two-faced about it. Generally the attacks during the primaries are the more political ones and the rallying is a return to normality, with Trump it just happened to be more the other way around.
>>
File: German GDP 1870-1994.png (7 KB, 450x415)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>61585133
German GDP saw rapid growth throughout WWII until it suddenly collapsed when the war ended.
>>
>>61586044
Well it collapsed because the country has been occupied, right? Russia isn't going to go under, so they continue growing.
>>
>>61584940
>>61584943

That's fake, right? I usually stay away from /pol/ since brainrot is apparently contagious, but I just checked and found 0 threads about it
>>
>>61584940
>>61584943
Fake article, you all fat Ameritards got baited.
>>
>>61586113
>Russia isn't going to go under, so they continue growing
GDP isn't growth, it's more like turnover.
The lie in your claim is because GPD is more closely related to spending than earning.
>>
>>61585747
>cage code
Oh no ameribros, they found our cope cages!
>>
>>61585133
War increases production, so GDP go up. War industry grows, every other industry suffers. Clear enough? I'm pretty sure Ukraine's GDP should go up too after the initial dip in 2022, but I haven't checked it.
>>
>>61586322
>country with no production's
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>61586322
When you're next on reddit, drop in on r/ confidentallywrong.
>>
>>61586312
>>61586322
Actually Ukraine's GDP is growing faster than Russia's

IMF: Real GDP growth. Annual percent change. 3.2
>>
>>61586358
Yes? Did you think Ukraine just threw their hands up and stopped doing anything? Exports were at record volumes last year.
>>
>>61586356
stop citing IMF for fuck sake. Russian GDP growth is literally Putin pulling a random number out of his fucking ass
>>
>>61585717
kek, this. they could have moscow nuked tomorrow and they'd say st. petersburg was the real capital all along, fucking ziggers
>>
>>61586402
>Industrial Production in Ukraine increased 22.60 percent in December of 2023 over the same month in the previous year. Industrial Production in Ukraine averaged -2.25 percent from 2000 until 2023, reaching an all time high of 51.20 percent in March of 2023
>>
File: 1714995252152413m.jpg (44 KB, 1024x576)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Oh, they're really worried about their dumb iron aren't they?
>>
More like Ruchansk hue hue
>>
>>61586498
>may we see what ukraine "produced"?
Feel free, I'm not stopping you.
>>
>guaranteed (You)s
>>
>>61586498
Dead vatniks in wholesale quantities.
>>
File: F0lAx9GWwAAbBhL.jpg (45 KB, 449x449)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>61586498
>>
bot tier reply

>Verification not required.
>>
File: australian economy.jpg (77 KB, 405x610)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>61586429
>Russia on the otherhand is an industrial powerhouse
lol
Russian economy is smaller than Australia's who have 1/15 your population
>>
>>61586554
>Russian economy is smaller than Australia
tbf Australians are the worst greed and cunning of Anglos with the minerals of Russia and the sheep of Mongolia

It's not exactly playing from the same starting position as a country of Russians. They literally can't be rich while they're ruled by Russians, their society doesn't permit it.
>>
>>61585635
>bugger zone in Russian territory
Isn't all of russia already a buggering zone
>>
>>61586413
Just comparing like for like. IMF numbers, in both cases, indicate that RU and UKR economy is just peaches.
>>
>>61586699
Only one of those places is the AIDS capital of Eurasia and it's not Estonia
>>61586529
>it's the guy who freaks out about .jpgs
I don't get it
>>
>>61586429

Yes, that is why all our houses are full of Russian brands and Russian goods.
>>
>>61586730
Chief Drinks like Sailor from Acoma Pueblo Reservation oblast here. Here we all drive Lada and smoke premium Russian Prima cigarettes. I suggest you open eyes and realize that like us most americans actually mostly consume Russian products. america would collapse without importings from Russia
>>
>>61586712
Their economy is great if you sleep on artillery shells and dine on 7.62x39 ammunition!
>>
>>61586823
both are major agricultural exporters though
>>
>>61583455
They still need to refine that fuel.
>>
>>61586864
Russia banned refined fuel exports a while ago. They should be capable of refining enough for internal use until a lot more refineries are taken out. Of course that's where taking out depots comes in
>>
>>61584983
No, he doesn't. He wants you to think he does, though.
>>61584009
>Invoke US partisan politics.
Get new material.
>>
>>61584949
Good, I hope they hang that psychopath with his own intestines.
>>
>>61586843
>>61586856
My joke was more about their recent economy booms being the result of ramping up wartime military production.
>>
>>61584973
>is the war real? barely any reports on anything.
No, you already tried that last month.
>>
>>61584166
More of them what?, mentally deficient anon
>>
>>61584372
Where did they find so many plump faces NKs?
>>
>>61586897
They Are relying on Belarus due to internal shortages. The war sucks up the gas now boats and trains are out in most of it. The Crimea bridge rail being out is crippling the southern areas.
>>
>>61584973
>western media doesn't report anything on them desu
Because, at least in the states, it's election season.
The Biden Admin already admonished Ukraine and asked them to please stop striking oil infrastructure in Russia, as it was causing the global price to move in ways not desirable to a dude running for reelection. Especially since the price hikes would be coming as a result of the country that the Admin has spent a lot of goodwill and capital to convince the voting-public is worthwhile investment and a righteous partner (they indeed are).

Naturally, you might want to keep quiet that the people we're supposed to be defending at all costs are hurting your wallet at the gas pump, even if it's for a strategically good reason, because voters aren't typically known for their strategic military acumen.
>>
>>61585229
>>61585202
Get a new script.
>>61585216
>>61585930
>>61585879
>>61585699
>>61585669
See picrel in >>61586900. If not picrel, then know that anyone bringing up US partisan politics is *ONLY* doing it to derail the thread and farm (You)s.
Stop biting. Just ignore them.
>>
>>61587121
fuck off and poo id the loo
>>
>>61586676
>Isn't all of russia already a buggering zone
I /meant/ buffer zone but maybe it was a Freudian slip. I couldn't be sure so I didn't bother correcting it, it was too funny anyway.
>truth from the mouthes of retards

>>61586717
>>it's the guy who freaks out about .jpgs
>I don't get it
I'm not certain but I think they think jpg is lossy every time it's copied rather than whenever it's watermarked etc.
Either that or they think images will be cropped/watermarked so often that any lossy format is a kind of crime against history.
I can grok that point to a degree, I like to help out future archaeologists as much as possible but that level of reprocessing needs to be discouraged anyway.
>>
File: BBC.jpg (190 KB, 634x845)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>61585767
>BBC
?
>>
>>61587175
do not redeem
>>
>>61586522
the fuck is that ?
>>
>>61583450
100+ Russians cannot be a problem if they have no fuel to move
>>
>>61587194
Ignore him, anon.
>>
>>61587196
It's your future.
>>
>>61587121
I am of Texas origin and of agree. We shouldings of debate politik more! Less hasty decision! Pict relativ
>>
>>61584996
The extra shitty part is, they actually had the ability to refine it as the USSR. Between their abuses of the satellite states and oligarchs liquidating the industrial sector for yachts,
>>
>>61585008
>>61585044
i double-dog dare you to post this in /chug/
>>
>>61585042
Fried 9ball
>>
>>61587318
I'm unclear on how I should interpret your post.
Could you help me out with some clarification?
>>
File: eternal anglo.jpg (304 KB, 1080x1080)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>61587334
>britain lost and your pm is a pajeet
They really put brown sauce on your pierogi didn't they, vatnik
>>
>>61587339
>i double-dog dare you to post this in /chug/
NTA but what do they think of Girkin?
Seems like they should identify with his core supporters but how to do that and toe the glavset line?
>>
>>61585344
I'm neither anon, but I'll ask "Are you sure" pretty often if something brought up is counter to what I know or is difficult to intuit. I use it pretty often as a substitute for: "Please elaborate, provide a source, or address what might be a common gap in knowledge to understand x/y/z, and I don't care which option you choose."
>>
>>61583455
~20% of their refinery capacity has been blown up since the start of the year.
>>
>>61584009
1st Guards Tank Army are "second-line troops" now? Well okey, I guess they are after getting shattered by Ukrainians back in 2022 LMAO.
>>
File: 3544364365.jpg (38 KB, 709x336)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>61587389
and besides, brown sauce slaps with everything
>>
File: 1666739260506737.jpg (75 KB, 1024x654)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>61587394
The policy there is that Putin is always right.

Kind of like how before February 2022, Hitler was always right (they claimed Hitler lost because of his generals).
>>
>>61585682
If it was possible for UJ-22 I feel like it would be done by now. I know that place must have zero air defense, it is in the middle of nowhere, far behind enemy lines. Something like 80% of Russia's oil flows from there
>>
>>61587492
here's a lost https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/russian-refineries-targeted-by-ukraines-drones-2024-03-25/
nb4
>anon will not read it because it's wectoid propaganda
there is a list, if you dispute one we can look it up
>it says 14% not 20%
well I'm not that anon and the article is a month old, I'm sure there's been more
>>
>>61587628
shut up hohol, nothing important was ever hit so there was nothing that needed to be repaired. all that was damaged were empty parking lots and storage sheds
>>
>>61587628
are you of having the proofs?
>>
>>61587547
Clear evidence that some humans are simply incapable of not riding strongman jock.
>>
File: NPZ.png (182 KB, 524x499)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>61587656
>>
>>61587656
This is true, nothing important was hit because Russia isn’t important. It’s barely a regional power
>>
>>61587704
man, just go back to shitting on the warrior
you're having an episode again
>>
>>61587704
would
>>
>>61587680
>shills for Russia
>prison imagery
on brand
>>
>>61587704
>Imagine being upset we have leadership we can fap to.
Grim.
>>
File: 1326319045464.png (134 KB, 334x393)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>61587704
>losing to stronk women
>>
>>61583417
Russia has by now lost half of its oil refineries, correct?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk
>>
>>61587777
You prefer the Lizzo type, I understand
>>
>>61587835
No, I just wanted to check to see if my thread theme was fitting or not.
>>
>>61587777
What the fuck is this even trying to say?
>>
>>61584255
Even better
>>
File: haloperidol.jpg (193 KB, 779x767)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>61587892
>>
File: 1679864125382941.png (301 KB, 728x791)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>61584401
They were asking for it so it isn't rape.
>>
>>61587704
MOMMY
>>
>>61587040
I support Ukraine's best in class decarbonization program.
>>
>>61588022
neger you drunk?
>>
>>61588022
this is a facebook tier post
>>
>>61588022
>made the necessary reductions in male-carbon producers
What, all the dead Russians?
>>
>>61587704
I've got a boner, she needs to do some JOI
>>
>>61587704
We should listen to the based jew instead.
>>
>>61588142
i think you're just horny
>>
>>61587704
>russia can't defeat THIS
jesus lol
>>
File: 4+1 = jew.jpg (55 KB, 369x365)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>61588022
kys
>>
>>61588215
>reeeeee airmen airmen airmen airmen!!!!!!
Take your meds
>>
File: 1692793241037998.webm (2.77 MB, 466x266)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>61585334
>New Bradley /k/ino dropped. Lighting up a treeline full of infantry at close range.
>https://x.com/ukrainenewslive/status/1788119097923809390?s=46&t=vNUOI7d7yJFqHoqKrRS_XQ
>Someone will choose to Webm this and start a thread about it. Not me though
>>61585756
>It's not that hard anon: twitter-video-download.com
>https://files.catbox.moe/u11s1c.mp4
WEBM from that catbox link.
>>
File: 1695536648626477.webm (2.77 MB, 720x412)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>61588269
Slightly higher resolution WEBM; from the original Twitter link:
>>61585334
>https://x.com/ukrainenewslive/status/1788119097923809390?s=46&t=vNUOI7d7yJFqHoqKrRS_XQ
>>
>>61588316
are airmen the reason you don't leave your room?
>>
>>61588269
>>61588346
thanks bro, whew that was close one

i was beginning to think Russia looked strong, and ukraine looked weak, but this .webm has reassured me, that it is infact Russia who is weak, and ukraine who is strong!

thank airmen!
I have been re-moralized!
>>
File: 1669107939476.jpg (351 KB, 1024x688)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>61588184
lel
>>
>>61588363
Seething
>>
File: 1363303172257.gif (1.19 MB, 220x231)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
>mfw I start reading the thread at the same time the janny does, and I get to watch the cope posts disappear in realtime

OT: Does anyone have updated numbers on how much of the DPR/LPR units are actually from the DPR/LPR currently? I recall seeing that they'd lost more than their starting strength last year, and I know Russia's been basically press-ganging anyone with a dick in the satellites for meat-wave service, but I'm curious if the DPR/LPR units have officially gone local-free yet.
>>
>>61588428
Hard to tell because Russia finally "integrated" the LPR and DPR forces into their command structure.
>>
>>61587547
>pic
need one more iteration after October 7
>>
>>61586900
kek, I remember this, someone posted the wiki page and they went out of their way to bury any links to it
>>
>entire thread is just censored posts
>>
>>61588685
Either self-censored or got banned and all their posts erased for some other retarded shit. (Usually spamming tranny wojaks)
>>
>>61588685
>>61588672
>>61588709
https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/58796933
>>
>>61588709
It was a raging vatnik lmao
>>
>>61588709
nobody has ever deleted their own post in the entire history of 4chan
>>
>>61588731
that's a thread from 2023 though?
>>
>>61588750
look at it, anon.
>>
>>61584925
Why phrase it as if your choices came into play?
>>
>>61588782
what will be coming into play is my balls on your chin
>>
File: 1689597136660491.gif (205 KB, 220x207)
205 KB
205 KB GIF
>>61588731
>it's all just greentext and jakspam
Absolutely soulless, it's not even bait anymore, just getting outed and throwing an autistic tantrum because they were outed.
>>
>>61586429
This pic always makes vatniggers mad.
>>
>>61585133
GDP stands for Gross Domestic Product, it calculates the rough value of the goods and services provided by a country

The problem arises when you apply this statistic to war, because those goods and services are being literally blown up

It would be as if you employed the entire population of a country as lumberjacks, 0% unemployment, high GDP due to all the wood produced, but then you threw every single piece of wood into a big fire

Its not being sold, its not prividing added value
>>
>>61586622
>tbf Australians are the worst greed and cunning of Anglos with the minerals of Russia and the sheep of Mongolia

PftahahahaAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
That's the funniest thing I have read here in a while.

You're welcome though.
>>
>>
File: bateman.jpg (19 KB, 695x441)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>61588888
look at those fucking digits god DAMN
>>
>>61584940
Going out like tukhachevsky
>>
>>61588913
And we are supposed to believe this image watermarked Berliner Feuerwehr is placed somewhere other than Berlin?
>>
>>61587478
Probably don't do that. It's not the same as the desperate attempt at getting a false premise accepted that
>,no?
Or
>, right?
Is, but if you can tell someone is genuinely making a point you don't understand "ArE yOu SuRe?" comes off as retarded at best.
You're the guy who struggled with Art Deco being modernist aren't you?
>>
>>61584053
More like 1 million casualties considering US has 341 million people while Russia has 140 million.
>>
>>61588927
Can't believe 4chan outed me that way.

Gunna go colonise some outdoor furniture and bite a cunt until I feel better about it
>>
File: rwojak 404.jpg (183 KB, 1020x1333)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>61588731
r/wojak, r/consumeproduct, and all the rest of them are full of underage b& and actual mentally ill obsessive retards, this shouldn't surprise anyone.
>>
>>61585368
Almost got it, but for some reason Lenin remains the only good leader Russia ever had and no one dares shit on him.
Probably because he died on his own and no one had to shit on his legacy to justify murdering him.
>>
>>61589028
Which is truely ironic considering that he lead Russia to ruin in ways even the worst Tsar could not imagine.
>>
>>61589000
...were full of underage b& and actual mentally ill obsessive retards I should say.
>>
File: Laughing fairy.png (550 KB, 1200x1091)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>61583406
>TWO MORE WEEKS
>>
>>61586900
>>61588672
>Internet_Trolling_Tactics#/k/
How pathetic.
>>
>>61589028
>but for some reason Lenin remains the only good leader Russia ever had
Alexander II and III were pretty good. The commies love claim all of the credit for taking Russia out of the stone age but Russia in the back half of the 19th century was rapidly clawing its way out of being a medieval shithole; there were massive investments in infrastructure, modernization, government and public services and for a while the year-over-year GDP growth was hitting double digits. Then it slowed down in the 90s because Nicholas II was basically an incompetent, feckless seat-warmer and we all know what happened next.
>>
>>61585251
> DPRK is pajeet tier e-scammer haven that is sponsored by the state
Wait. I knew about the guns, drugs, organs, counterfeit money and slave racket they have going, but e-scamming? That's a new one.
>>
>>61585133
GDP is not a good indicator of anything. Take my country for example, Ireland. Our GDP makes us look like were right up there with the big dogs, all rich and comfy and everyones happy. In reality our GDP is a sham because so much money flows through Dublin via corporate 'HQs'. These are literally empty buildings/offices rented by Google/Apple/Microsoft etc. ran by skelton staff that do fuck all work but just show face here and there and keep the heating turned on. But since our governemt barely taxes these companies to operate here, they flow all their cash through here as their 'base of operations' and pay a fraction of the tax they would on the contienent. These millions and millions of euros that exist in the country for a few days at best before being shipped off to all those lucky shareholders across the world techinally count as domestic product here, and are added as such, even though barely a single euro of it is spent on the country or remains here in our economy. Such is life.
>>
>>61585133
GDP = C+I+G+NX
The G in that equation stands for government spending. If the government is taking on massive debt and spending it on something like the military line goes up. This is why the US didn't go into recession following the china virus pandemic, we just took on $2+ trillion worth of debt and spent it on gibs/industrial subsidies for semiconductor fabs/(((green technology))).
>>
Give it up for tank number 3000!
>>
File: Space Program.webm (2.91 MB, 1280x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>61590829
Hooray!
>>
>>61590829
Who was the lucky one?
>>
>>61590924
I saw a t90m getting blown off by a drone today
>>
>>61585133
You need to understand what GDP is. GDP is just the sheer amount of products and services that your nation produces/creates in a year.
So as other anons said, if you have a man that digs a hole and one that fills it up, you will end up with nothing but the GDP will have a positive value equivalent to the service of both man.

The issue becomes that GDP is often seen as an 'economic prosperity' index, which in many scenarios it can be correlated with. A growth in GDP can in those scenarios be related to that.
But if I chain you and half of the population and force you to work in factory jobs 24/7, what is going to happen? The GDP is going to explode but there isn't economic prosperity for you.

That is essentially what is happening with Russia, the Govt is spending a LOT in military industries. All those news about Russia ramping up weapon production? That is going to counteract declining productive forces and even increase the GDP, from the stories that we have been told about Russia recruiting factory workers like crazy.

But this isn't a measure on how the long term is going to turn out. Obviously, Russia is spending more money than they generate right now, they aren't going to run out of money anytime soon but their reserves are growing smaller by the day. And the economic effect of this are probably going to go away as soon as the war stops.

Foreign orders for Russia equipment is basically gone, specially since Russia MIC is focused on supplying itself and nations don't want to wait till Ukraine War is over till they can receive a tank.
And that essentially mean that all the productivity capacity, the production lines, the new machines that they are buying, it's going to waste when they switch to a civilian economy back again.
Unlike WW2 or so, they won't have a direction to which they can pour their industrial capacity into.
>>
>>61591576
I'm pretty sure most of Russia's GDP comes from oil and gas exports, and the military spending is a fraction of the worth of the additional oil and gas fields they're occupying if they manage to hold it
>>
>>61591688
This makes no sense. Siberia is the most oil rich place in the planet, if they want more oil all they need to do is order new wells be built, not get more land. Ukraine
>>
>>61591688
don't forget that 26% mystery sauce GDP contribution.
what is that 26%? nobody knows.
>>
>>61591701
ESL detected. Factually wrong in both accounts
>>
>>61591688
It's not enough to hold the fields to profit, you also need to be able to extract and export it.
>>
>>61592147
Im pretty sure Russia knows how to do that, since their entire economy is based around doing that already
>>
>>61591688
>I'm pretty sure most of Russia's GDP comes from oil and gas exports
You can scrub off the "and gas" part because it's a negligible contribution now. And refined fuel products are out, too.
The loss in value just from losing all their cooperative agreements with Western oil producers is practically unrecoverable. They had so much land they could or were doing exploration on that they just can't anymore, and what's already done is threatened by a loss of expertise. None of this will ever be made up for by Ukrainian sources even if Ukrainians didn't send cheeky drone strikes their way for trying, which they would.
>>
>>61592167
Can't do it when their refinery are hit constantly and can't replace equipment to process and refine oil for export due the embargo and sanctions
>>
>>61592186
Nah, everyone physically needs oil.
>>
gonna need an updated list of refineries that are active or out of commission.
>>
>>61592195
If you think that dispels a single thing I said, you're flat out retarded.
>>
>>61592167
Even if Russia manages to get the oil and gas out of the ground, what will they do with it? Europe is not buying, and they don't have the pipeline capacity to deliver even their current production to Asian markets.
>>
>>61592186
>western
>oil producers
lol
>>
>>61592226
>they can't do that
Well they're already doing that so...
>>
>>61592234
You may never have heard about the likes of Shell, BP, Exxon etc. but your overlords certainly have you useless mong. Did you think Russia with a GDP the size of a Western nation a quarter its size was handling anything requiring modern expertise? No, that was all handled by partnering with Western firms.
>>
>>61592264
>Well they're already doing that
Russia is building new refineries and pipelines to Asia? May I see it?
>>
>>61592270
You can google what's been common knowledge for years since the attack on the European pipeline.
>>
File: 1705584419116640.jpg (30 KB, 852x480)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>61592264
>>
>>61592234
sweaty...
>>
>>61592287
>Use le Google, dont know how to use le Google, le Google is your source
Where I have heard that script before...hmmm
>>
>>61592297
if you keep being told to google commonly known information then it sounds like you should do that before continuing to ask stupid questions
>>
>>61592318
it's common knowledge to someone who lives in russia or who is paid to talk about russia in a positive light, no one in the west gives a shit about that
share links or be brown forever
>>
>>61592318
Sure, sure. I'm sure that Google has all the information that state that Russia is replacing all damage and destroyed oil facility and increasing oil production. Surely you may post a valid source that doesn't ends in .ru or from an Indian source.
>>
>>61592318
"I don't want to provide links because the actual information is bad for my side"
"I know, I'll just say UHH EDUCATE YOURSELF"
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (168 KB, 1125x673)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>61583450
THE ENEMY CANNOT PUSH A BUTTON IF YOU DISABLE HIS HAND
>>
>>61592326
>>61592329
>>61592337
you don't know who russia is currently exporting its oil to, and instead of looking it up, and throwing a tantrum for reasons I can't even begin to fathom
>>
File: 1709577437751715.jpg (292 KB, 1024x1024)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>61592376
>Just look it up bro, just Google this bro, you don't know how to use Google bro.
It reeks of ESL
>>
>>61592376
I don't recall anyone saying Russia wasn't exporting oil
>>
>>61591719
Crime and OnlyFans
>>
>>61592836
well then recall better:
>>61592226
>>
>>61592167
Like a lot of oil rich nations, they're reliant on Western equipment and expertise to produce anything at all.
>>
>>61588577
not really, that's one issue they've remained consistent with
>>
>>61593448
That doesn't say they aren't exporting. It's talking about the amount to export. Also, provide sources for your own claims instead of demanding others do the work for you, you lazy shit.
>>
>>61593796
yes, it does

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.