[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: repper_face.png (655 KB, 747x641)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
QOTT : Are you waiting for your parents to die to transition?
>>
>>35489108
my parents comment on how i dress or look sometimes (implying i look unmasculine) and i feel a stabbing sense of shame and deflect and leave the room as quickly as possible

so to answer your question: yes
>>
>>35489108
It pains me to say it but I am waiting for my grandparents. I don't want to bring shame to them. I'm already 24, and I'm 5'4 (ftm) so I am also just a coward and don't want to be a freak.
>>
i hate how my mother pushes me to get help as if she doesn't know what's wrong with me, and the way everyone would cause a fucking scene if i told them what they already knew
>>
File: pepe and janny.png (187 KB, 680x621)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>have days where the Pain is so bad I have to stop myself from ordering HRT right then
>have days where I have almost no desire to transition at all

I swear I was going to crack yesterday but then today I feel ambivalent about the entire issue.
>>
>>35489739
so true
>>
>>35489847
If it were bad every day I would have cracked already.

I'm 31 too so it's not I haven't been dealing with it for a while
>>
File: 1690219036406510.jpg (47 KB, 736x736)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Answering the qott, I'm not waiting for anyone to die before I transition because I'm never going to transition. I'll rep forever. I'll die before trooning out if it comes to that.
>>
you just don't know how to dissociate properly, i am stil working on perfecting my technique but i think it will work out..
>>
I have reached the bottom half of the tranny iceberg and believe I'm intersex and my brain in that of the opposite sex and therefore I don't need to troon because the mind is all that matters and it's already cis.
>>
i am fat and i need to lose weight.. i will not eat tonight..
>>
the entire state of this gen, it is kinda pointless if someone has to always remember come and bump..
>>
Idk why im bothering with hrt, im grotesque neanderthal of a man, i dont feel like a woman, i cant act like one, why am i starving myself and abusing meds to burn my muscles when my my skeleton is still gonna be the same. Its pointless
>>
>>35491750
Reppers have three different fates: they either transition/john 50, rope, or repress successfully (most of these i would assume are not actively using the tranny boards) so I don't know how you expect this general to be consistent.
>>
Anyone hateHRT because they hate the idea of having to take medication?
>>
File: 1686080140479034.jpg (17 KB, 720x405)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>35489108
ay, whoa whaddya think you'se doin heah take ya' pills retahds
>>
>>35492216
i was like this for a long time because i was kaczynski-pilled
but i yielded and ended up taking finasteride so i'm now a fraud so whatever
>>
>>35492524
I wonder what's the lowest dose of HRT I can take that will make life bearable.
>>
File: 1711825741590567.jpg (84 KB, 900x900)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>35489108
I'm waiting to move out
But I might start before
>>
File: Wojak.gif (65 KB, 680x703)
65 KB
65 KB GIF
>Talk to therapist
>Tell him i want a female body but I don't actually think i'm a girl or anything. It's more I'm a guy who hates looking like a guy.
>He keeps trying to goad me into saying I feel like a girl on the inside

Anyone know this feel
>>
>>35492568
microdosing is a myth you need proper levels or its unhealthy
>>
>>35492568
Tried it last summer and didn't work
>>
Why not just settle for being a gay man?
>>
File: kermitisdone.png (314 KB, 458x622)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
going to sleep
day of the rope is getting closer
>>
>>35492899
Unhealthy how?
>>
>>35492927
BECAUSE
I
WANT
TO GET FUCKED
AS A
WOMAN
>>
>>35492920
If le mental effects are real then there should have been some relief
>>
File: daddyted.png (63 KB, 1247x191)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>35492892
How do I talk to a therapist about my tranny thoughts and AGP without having to kill him afterwards?
Is there any point in talking to a therapist about this or will it just be another humiliation ritual in the life of the repper?
>>
>>35493058
Talking to a therapist is pointless I never got anything out of talking to any of them.
>>
>>35493037
Mental effects are honscience, the only thing being on e does now is stop the constant fomo thoughts of "shit im getting older" and such otherwise im the same miserable indecisive piece of shit
>>
>>35493091
So you were no more productive? Did you enjoy your hobbies more at least?
>>
>>35492568
it is the same as fulll dose but works slower.. no difference and the mental effects are a meme and placebo..
>>
>>35492892
Therapists, even "gender therapists", are pretty bad when it comes to complex & unusual identity issues. Most of them exist just to write HRT letters desu.
I had to establish boundaries with mine early on. I'm willing to talk about my history with AGP as it's affected my overall mental health, but will refuse any focus on gender identity or exploration.
>>
File: 1699591290955914.jpg (159 KB, 1080x1056)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Does anyone else relate to being a grumpy old man more than a old woman or whatever? Does this mean I'm actually not trans at all and I've been losing my mind over this shit for no reason?
>>
don't let the thread die.
>>
https://youtu.be/Cv_-rqZBQkw
>>
i dont know why i cant kill myself already
i cant function like a normal person or do anything right
>>
>>35492216
just do weekly injections
>>
File: 83152175.jpg (52 KB, 598x521)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
why arent you taking your hrt to automatically become a cute goth girl?
>>
>>35497226
god this is so hot
>>
>attracted to women but not vaginas / PIV
>attracted to penis but not men
>doesn't understand locker room talk, or female sexual dynamics either desu
>fixates on a few kinks and abstract scenarios, has trouble initiating or being pereived as a sexual being IRL
Is this typical expression for AGP autistoid sexuality?
>>
>>35489108
I am too successful in life to ditch all of these and transition now, so I will stay as an occasional crossdresser, I guess.
>>
>>35497226
its very strange to me how for all of human history you basically are what you are born as, and for the most part this is holding up even in modern hyper individusalistic culture, and then there are just people who do whatever they want and somehow succeed at it.. im so envious
>>
iwnba cute anime girl.
honning out is worse than repping as a weeb coomercel
why do i still bother living oh who am i kidding im just a coward afraid of dying
I'm not so dysphoric to stab my balls when i started puberty, I'm strong enough to rep the rest of the way
>>
>>35497286
>>attracted to women but not vaginas / PIV
>>attracted to penis but not men
I feel you.
I find women's bodies to be really erotic and sensual and I am captivated by how beautiful women are.
At the same time, I have almost no desire to penetrate them or to do anything to them with my dick.
I don't really find men to be physically attractive and yet my main erotic stimulus is being penetrated.
I guess sexuality in our brains got developed in a weird dysfunctional way unfortunately.
>>
>>35489108
Not a good reason to rep. Them folks gonna die anyway. Why let their life waste yours?
>Dad said he couldn't handle me doing it.
>Don't.
>years go by
>Dad died
>In grief my hair was coming out in clumps.
>Dr. puts me on Finasteride
>By week 2 mood noticeably improved despite dead dad.
>By a month my nipples changed
>tanner stage 2 by 3 months.
>6 months deep I have to wear a bra.

Decided fuck it and got on HRT since I have tits now anyway. This is one of the rarest side effect from Finasteride btw. I do suggest that drug despite what it did to me.
>>
>>35497470
Ure a luckshit
Pinkpillers OUT
>>
File: hedonisticcalculus.png (355 KB, 1122x637)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>>35497470
The humiliation and suffering I will experience being a troon while my parents are alive are not worth the pleasures of trooning out.
>>
>>35489108
yes, probably only 10 or so more years. unrelated question, but can i tell my psychologist i point a loaded gun at my head often and pull the trigger a bit, or will that get me grippy socks
>>
>>35489108
how does john 40 learn to please other (men) if they are autist virg but woke up and realized they are gay? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>35489108
my parents are pretty open, don't think they would disown me or anything just rally don't want to have that convo with them was awkward enough coming out as bi
>>
>>35497344
you can never go wrong the old way
>>
>>35498116
it's probably not that hard
>look like a fuckmeat
>be subservient and soft spoken
>maybe cook and do their housework as well before you leave
that's what i think about in my meta attraction fueled sissy fantasies
>>
File: 1687366501418611.jpg (97 KB, 1024x683)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>35494576
yeah you probably haven't cultivated a transgender identity
>>
i have grown to be completely ashamed of and despise my sexuality. i am disgusted by sex and envious of people who are able to have it without hating themselves for it, yet my sexuality is still playing out inside my own head as fantasies that i would want to kill myself if they actually came true, i want to be asexual and i cant
>>
>>35493101
Nope , im on it rn, everything is the same im just growing gyno and worrying about the same shit as before except "fuck i should start hrt"
Oh and i can cry
>>
just be gay!
>>
>>35498898
e is pointless all it did is give me tits and generally a weird not male not female looking body. which suits me because ive always been a completely sexless alien even if only mentally
>>
repfuel
>>>/wsg/5521393
>>
>>35497286
yeah i'm exactly the same.
apparently people like this are meant to become androphilic on hrt so that's just a another reason to rep.
>>
File: 1674294275871823.jpg (92 KB, 1000x1000)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
No nigga, I'm waiting for my parents to die to commit suicide.
>>
>>35489108
Im waiting for my parents to die so i can sui without regrets
>>
when are your parents going to die anyway
my mother had me at 20 and her mother is still alive
>>
>>35497226
>covers up half your face with hair and glasses
>foreshortening

Trannies really fall for this shit kek
>>
>>35499641
dad had me at 50 so hopefully it happens soon enough (not in a bad way I just want out)
>>
File: paradise_lost.jpg (254 KB, 754x960)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
Every day I'm trying to find a new cope that will help me avoid having to transition.
>>
>>35500430
What is today's cope anon
>>
>>35500509
I think it will be meth today
>>
>>35489108
I'm just waiting to die.
>>
I literally came like 7-8 times today I don't even remember the exact number holy shit somebody put me out of my misery already this is terrible
>>
The thing that kills me is people still know. They just don't know what's wrong with you, but they know something is wrong. They see it in the soft behavior, the subtle tells that show you're not masculine, it's all a facade. Some women, bisexuals usually, like it. True Cishet women though, they'll seek out the masculinity in someone else.

Like with an autistic person, even the highest functioning ones, after a few conversations everyone can tell something is different about you, even if they can't tell what.
>>
I knew how to troon out when I was very young but I never did it, because I'm faketrans, I only got groomed into this by being an impressionable autist, I never EVER EVER EVER hated any part of my body UNTIL I started using this website
>>
>>35498808
It's weird because I relate to a lot of transgender people and check most, if not all, of the boxes for a diagnosis of gender dysphoria.
>>
just stop using the internet and gaslight yourself into forgetting trans people exist.
eventually you'll go back to normal
>>
>>35502056
that doesn't work and you know it
>>
>>35501062
How are so many women blindsided by their husbands transitioning if all women know by instinct? I don't think every MtF tranny has a feminine personality.
>>
>>35502174
>their husbands transitioning
a lot of those boomerhons are unironic faketrans perverts tho
>>
>>35502214
> faketrans perverts

literally me
>>
I would have considered transition maybe in another life, but transitioning in today's political climate of tranny derangement syndrome as a 6'3" balding gorillaman feels probably a bit unsafe and counterproductive.

Especially growing tits. I would take it and manmode if it wouldn't make me have manmilkers. But like, can you imagine me with tits based off that description? It's comedic.

Two cis women fit between my shoulders.
It's not even a possibility to transition into a woman for me: I could only ever transition into a third gender role, because I'd be blatantly obvious to anyone who looked my way.
I would just rather rep than be an in-between. That's what I've realized. I'd give anything to be a passing trans woman, but I'd give nothing to be another quarterbacker Troon. I'd honestly rather be a man and that's okay.

Estrogen and surgeries can't halve my torso and subtract 6 inches from my height.
>>
>>35502486
Yeah when you don't pass it's like...Why do you want to subject yourself to be stared at 24/7? My social anxiety is bad enough. And I live with my parents so it's like I have to be this tall big guy with tits standing over my short boomer parents. It's just embarrassing to think about it.
>>
>>35502558
Yeah not only that, I wish other trannies heard it too and stopped suggesting transition to me. Like all of them blew smoke up my ass, and now I just tell them: are you hearing yourselves?
It's literally abusive and setting yourself up for a life of pain and suffering: good luck getting a job, passing an interview, making friends, and especially finding love.
It's seriously cruel to suggest to 6'2+ people or balding people that transition is an option, lol.
Maybe it's an option if you want to go on social disability for the rest of your life and join a polycule, but what kind of life is that?

Careermaxing is all there is for me. At least as a man I can move up the corporate ladder. Maybe someday when I'm high ranking and untouchable without a lawsuit I'll Hon out, but trooning as an ugly man in your 20s with no network is social suicide, and literally dooming your future. I would never get a job again if I had tits. Literally. Plus probably never date again outside of other trannies.

I just waited too long, and that's okay. Not everyone makes the cutoff line and trans people should stop giving people like me false hope. I'm bald and ugly and a man and that's okay.
>>
>>35502558
>>35502621
I will add though that if society ever moves past being fueled by hate, that I'd transition in a heartbeat. I'm a staunch gender abolitionist and would love to assume a feminine role in a society that accepts me: it's solely because society doesn't accept masculine looks with feminine roles that I'm choosing not to.

We're moving towards it, but it's not in our lifetime. Literally 50% of society is dead set in their rigid roles and refuses to budge, so I don't see it happening for a long, long time.

Ideally I also think eventually hrt wouldn't be needed as much anyways in such a society. Do we transition because we want feminine characteristics, or do we do it because society demands your characteristics conform to your gender role? I think about this a lot and probably have the same opinion as philosophytubes that dysphoria is from a lack of social acceptance.

In an ideal world, we wouldnt judge people based off looks.

I think it's ironic that the hatred of so many people in society probably pushes a lot of people into transitioning, making a self fulfilling prophecy in a way. Society hammers it into your head that you can't dare be feminine while looking masculine, so because we can't change *who* we are, we change how we look instead.

I imagine if society accepted nonconforming people that hrt usage would decrease a lot. But idk it feels like deeply ingrained monkey brain shit to hate this stuff, so I'm also pessimistic that we'd ever get to that point. There'll probably always be hate for people who don't look like their gender role.
>>
>>35502056
>>35502149
Works on my machine but I did eventually come back. It works in spurts and your spurts get longer, but you do always come back.
>>
Anyone else balding? And I don't mean early hair loss stage: I mean exposed scalp.
It truly feels locked in once that point hits. Like it's like how the fuck could i ever transition now? Lol. It's the biggest repfuel you can get in life.
Dude look like a lady is playing on the radio rn. The universe is cosmically laughing at me.
>>
if i transition i'll have to sell:
>$250 body care sets
>$100 bag
>$100 purse
>$100 women's shoes
>$1000 women's clothing

getting hit by a car would be easier honestly fuck this shit
>>
I'm considering a DIY hair transplant: it's a real thing not a meme people have done it. It's either DIY transplant or DIY hrt
>>
>>35502708
I hear you anon

The only reason i'd transition is to make the depression go away. It's not like dysphoria paralyzes me or makes me insane, it just makes life so dull and uninteresting. To me dysphoria really is a weird "External" thing while for most trannies perceive it as an internal thing.
>>
File: dumbjak.png (5 KB, 205x246)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>BIID is a mental illness
>GD is not
>Trannies somehow think this makes sense
>>
>>35489384
how old are they?
>>
>>35503553
I think most trannies won't argue against GD being a mental illness, they just think transitioning is the only cure for it.
>>
>>35504818
I'm too lazy to transition. It sounds like a lot of work
>>
i was really sad because i just wanted a haircut and my whore cunt "mother" randomly started yelling at me to not cut my hair and let it grow long

the funny thing is i didn't even say anything to her

i hope this ugly witch nosed piece of shit fucking dies of cancer
>>
>>35505064
You shouldn't talk about your mother like that.
>>
>>35505176
>you shouldn't talk about hitler like that
fuck off. you will never know what it's like to be tortured. this bitch is pure evil
>>
>>35504818
it's not a cure, it's just the best treatment we have (and things like conversion therapy or repression just don't work they're torture yes you are torturing yourself)
>>
>>35505413
How do you explain detransitioners then?
>>
>>35505506
what do you mean? they're pretty well-documented and there are a few very vocal ones who repeat their story to anyone who will ask but have also had their stories coopted by predatory anti-LGBT groups, so what's to explain? of a vanishingly small number of people who detransition a minority of them actually made some kind of mistake or weren't well-informed enough before going into transition while the vast majority face external pressures or even threats on their life and are forced to against their wishes or to go along with the cultural or social wishes of those around them but still experience dysphoria
>>
>>35505567
Don't you think a lot of people are pushed to transition because of anti-repressor propaganda?
>>
>>35506283
I really don't, and I don't even think you believe that either lol it's just shitty to be coping with gender dysphoria one way or another and people will treat you like shit for it either way
>>
>>35506395
The jury is out in my opinion.
>>
my browbone is huge
my jaw is massive
i will never be a woman
>>
>>35507752
And that's okay. Those are hot features on a man. Same bro.
Learn to appreciate yourself as traditionally masculine: you're not an ugly person, you're just not who you want to be. It doesn't have to be negative unless you let it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.