[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6581.jpg (462 KB, 1476x1960)
462 KB
462 KB JPG
How to stop liking fat men?
>>
>>35489115
why would you want to stop? There's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>35489115
Out of curiosity what makes you attracted to fat men? I got laid thanks to this board but I still have no clue why she was so into overweight guys. To answer your question I'm sure if you connect with a man irl I'm sure you'll find someone in shape who you'll like
>>
>>35489115
We fat guys deserve love too, don't stop
>>
i find fat people so unattractive and i hate them but its weirdly heartwarming that people are into them because i always feel bad for them and hope theyre not too alone
>>
>>35489115
>how do I make my standards higher??
are you retarded OP?
>>
Hint to all bottoms attracted to fat guys: they don't have much market value and they know it so they are faithful if you're looking for a steady longer relationship.
>>
>>35489115
Consume content with men that are so fat they disgust you, unless you are into that in which case you are probably in too deep in the fatman molehole to get out.
>>
>>35490710
>I still have no clue why she was so into overweight guys.
You all say this as if there's some secret reason. Why do I like pillows or chocolate? It just is. Now shut the fuck up and let me suck on your cock fat boy.
>>
Every tranner deserves a fat jolly husband who takes care of her
>>
Low activity, nobody loves you fatties.
>>
>>35491012
This would be nice, I love a soft fat man, but the true heavenly fantasy is T4T mutual weight gain.
God please let that be me someday.
>>35491555
I love them so much!
>>
>>35489115
why, they're the best
>>35490710
big
strong
makes me feel feminine
>>
>>35489115
He will have a heart attack, hope that helps
>>
>>35490710
Bestiality more or less. Makes them feel more feminine because of how comparatively disgusting and animalistic you are. Same reason they end up with BBC fetishizes. Its fatphobic and/or racist but its genuinely what these girls feel if you press them on it enough
>>
Will I find a trans gf if I keep putting weight?
>>
>>35492758
For both, there's just having a preference and then the negative fetishization of it
>>
>>35493463
You gotta be strong too, bud. Get a labor job as well as eating like a pig
>>
How do I find a guy who does NOT fetishize me for being fat but is willing to date me anyways? That's the hard part.
>>
>>35495058
>fetishize me for being fat
Depends what you mean by this
Does attraction to fatness in any capacity feel negatively fetishizing to you?
I think it's fine as long as it's not the feeder type or "degrading myself by stooping to your level" type

Honestly there's a huge parallel in the dynamic here between trans girls and their chasers and fat people and their chasers
>>
>>35495104
>Does attraction to fatness in any capacity feel negatively fetishizing to you?
a little, but its more the loud performative OMG FAT IS SO HOT stuff that makes me want to die inside as a fatty
plus I want someone else who is a little fat, it would be weird being with someone skinny
>>
File: ty7quclw6yl71.png (1.5 MB, 1125x1241)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
I just want a trans GF who loves me while I work on losing weight.
>>
>>35495058
you'd have to find someone who values your personality and interests a lot. i think there's very few non-fetishistic fat admirers out there. if you are a male, you might be okay cuz apparently people like dad bods. most fat people talking about body positivity are women trying to cope with being mistreated for their weight.
don't date a feeder, or don't date one who isn't repressing that kink.
>>
>>35493463
No
>>
>>35495778
yeah i really want to find um anyone who values my personality and shares my interests
that would be really neat, hopefully before I die or am too old to enjoy it
>>
>>35496345
:(
>>
File: 20240422_195942.jpg (2.47 MB, 3072x3543)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
Whose petite, girly wrist, thigh, or neck would feel the best wrapped in my beefy mitts?
>>
>>35496355
me too anon :(
>>
>>35496513
yeah knowing the breathing will stop someday really sucks
would be nice to find someone I relate to, it has been an unexpectedly lonely life, feels like almost everyone is at a different wavelength and that's somehow my fault
>>
>>35496552
>feels like almost everyone is at a different wavelength
i feel the same desu. always feels like there is an invisible barrier between me and others. kinda lonely as of late too
>>
>>35496552
life sucks, my 20's are about to end and I still never dated someone. I hate seeing youngshits being happy and finding love.
>>
being fat makes me wanna kms every day a little more
>>
>>35489115
Why would you want to? Literally the easiest relationships to get.
>>
>>35497325
if you're american
>>
>>35497346
If you're anyone with an internet connection and are happy to move.
They're literally the best, it's a straight dude with low standards who needs someone to take care of him. Walk into his life, suck his dick, clean his house, bang, you're a stay at home wife for life.
>>
File: 1713847103792.png (354 KB, 483x459)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
>>35489115
embrace
>>
>>35497358
this post made me feel horny WHY AM I LIKE THIS
>>
>>35489115
What qualifies as fat? I have a gut but I'm also pretty muscular
>>
>>35497358
>low standards
yea. i want to be comfy with someone. cozy clothing all day, staying at home, cuddling on the couch, doing lazy hobbies and so forth. very low maintenance. and this feels hard to find since everyone expects more than that (not that that is bad though ofc, but it is too fast paced for me)
>>
File: gives life saving cpr.jpg (132 KB, 500x625)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>35497465
Look for older losers not on dating sites.
I walked around my supermarket the other day about 7pm, of the 18 guys I saw, 14 did not have wedding rings.
Also hobby clubs for hobbies that appeal to men = goldmines.
The only thing is that in this day and age you have to approach them, they will not approach you, and they're probably going to be scared of you at first. It's like training a small animal to eat out of your hand.

Single guys are EVERYWHERE. If you can't find one you're not looking hard enough.
>>
First tranny to show genuine interest in me gets a wedding ring.
>>
>>35498470
Special boy I totally 100% would, but I'm a long way away from dating
>Nonono, It's okay, I'll take you now and help you through it
Aww sweety I know you're hurting, but I have to make myself right and then I'm going to find someone just like you.
>>
>>35489115
It’s seems like I’m only attracted to fat guys as well. I came to accept it honestly
>>
>>35498505
That's really unfair towards me. Also, I'm a guy like me.
>>
>>35489115
I'm obese and horny :()
>>
>>35498563
>I'm a guy like me.
I know sweety, I didn't mean it that way.
I meant that it's going to take me ~2 years to transform myself into what I need to be to date. And I'm not going to ask you to wait around for that long.

But if you ask me again in 2 years I will probably say yes.
>>
>>35498640
I know I'm going to be single in 2 years so hit me up when you feel like you're ready.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.