[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8769.jpg (65 KB, 1242x659)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
i was at a concert yesterday crying in the women’s restroom and some troon walked in and i saw them piss in the bowl facing it
why don’t other troons sit to pee in public like every other woman does?
>>
>>35491341
Agp rapehons try not to be subhuman challenge (impossible)
>>
I pee sitting down and would reccomend any tranner to pee sitting down even at home

But also to play devils advocate. Did it really matter? Why are you looking at your neighbors feet in the bathroom. The fear mongering is people don't want to be watched or touched when they're in the bathroom, and only one of the two trannies in the bathroom was doing that (you!!) You only get to wield respectability politics ifnyoure actually being respectable
>>
>>35491388
i only pee standing up when i feel like a passoid
>>
>tfw i was like 8 or something and my cousin asked his dad why i sit down to pee (idk how he knew aside from me leaving the seat down)
>>
>>35491341
i dont use the women's bathroom personally but im sorry, i will NEVER, i repeat NEVER sit down on a public toilet seat and if you think i should you're a sick individual. this is like the one good thing i get out of having a dick, fuck you OP
>>
>>35491405
why not hover above the seat??
>>
>>35491405
Pop a squat and hover slightly above the toilet or cover the toilet with TP. That's what a lot of women do when they have weird germ phobias like you
>>
>>35491341
why would I give up my biological advantage in pissing to make creepy who look under stalls happy?
>>
>>35491405
Can’t you just crouch above the toilet
>>
>>35491341
FUCK YOU IM NOT A WOMAN IM NOT GONNA SIT TO PISS
>>
Peeing sitting down is so comfy tho idk why yall dont like it. I wonder if Im autistic or something
>>
>>35491570
same
toilet time is for phone addiction
>>
>>35491341
I always sat down, even as a child.
In fact the majority of men in germany sit down to pee lol
>>
>>35491582
exactly why I don't sit down, not gonna waste my life sitting on a toilet
>>
>>35491582
So true
>>
>>35491665
its not wasting time to pee while browsing 4chan
>>
>>35491429
This, just gargoyle
>>
>>35491414
>>35491427
>>35491429
They likely physically cannot, like that requires a basic amount of fitness that someone sperging out about sitting down to pee on 4chan almost certainly doesn't have.
>>
>>35491341
>why don’t other troons sit to pee in public like every other woman does?
Why did you watch someone else pee?
>>
>>35491582
How are people on the toilet long enough to use their phone?
>>
>>35491341
What concert did you go to?
I went to one on Saturday night.
>>
>>35491341
I've peed sitting down my whole life
>>
>>35492651
I went go sea Beatles and when I did(I did) I married up John Paul but then he bit me to death yep (Jon he bit wife you see didnt he now)
>>
>>35491341
be thankful i made it in the toilet
>>
>>35491341
Idk I always sat to pee unless I was in like a nasty hiking trail bathroom alone or something because like ew.
>>
>>35491405
what the fuck are you worried about ain't no germs gonna get through your skin thats the whole point of having skin. you go around with open sores all over your ass??
>>
File: 1713592152653415.jpg (37 KB, 736x414)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>35491341
Anyone else find it odd how many mtf are perfectly okay with standing up to pee? Like, my parents struggled with potty training me because I refused to pee standing up. In high school I preferred getting bullied or just taking a long time in the stall just pretending to take a crap all because I hated touching my pens and standing up to pee felt disgusting. Where are all these troonies coming from who are not the slightest bit dysphoric about their dick or even the social aspect of peeing standing up??
>>
>>35491427
when I try to hover I inevitably manage to brush my clothes against something in some worse way than if I had just sat like a normal girl
>>35494901
didn’t the Beatles break up 50 years ago?
>>35496583
I don’t have a penis so I better sit down
>>
>>35496583
For the sake of science, I’d like to know what gender you’re attracted to. I want to know who experiences more dysphoria, transbians or straight trans girls.
>>
>>35491341
i tried to use the men's restroom at a concert once but i got turned away at the entrance and i didn't want to use the women's out of fear so i just held it in until the end of the night
>>
>>35496583
they could be the kind of tranny driven by an unconscious desire to remain a shota, for example.
>>
>>35496653
I'm a straight trans woman.
>>
>>35491341
>sitting on a public toilet
>literally ever
no fucking thank you
>>
>>35496583
idk i have dysphoria about like everything except my dick
i think i should kms
>>
>>35496583
I prefer to pee sitting down myself but it's not really out of dysphoria (I don't have bottom dysphoria) it's mostly because I make a mess a lot when I stand up and have to clean it. Also, sitting is comfier, it appeals to my laziness, and it's what people expect you to do anyways so whatever.
>>
>>35491341
I was probably at this concert but I just used a urinal in the all gender restroom, fuck sitting my bare ass on some rancid public toilet seat. At least my birth defect is occasionally good for something
>>
File: 1671715732_12.jpg (258 KB, 1920x1080)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>35491341
i understand why people dont wanna sit in public but idk i feel like eventually it's just way comfier to sit i hate standing at this point
>>
>>35491341
My gf's dong is straight up too big for her to sit and piss unless she wants to rub it on the bowl
>>
File: 1683668772183014.jpg (16 KB, 236x272)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
So do you people just not care about being performative if you think you're in solitude? I think that contradicts the entire idea of being trans. I dunno if I'd ever be able to visualize a FtM standing up to pee but how hard is it to just use a toilet like a woman would...
>>
>>35496997
The better question is who cares as long as you get it in the bowl
>>
>>35497228
Why is this the most common response to anything on /lgbt/ lmao
>Who cares dude who cares just let live love is love who caressss just stop caringggg
>>
>>35497242
Because it's the correct response, you've got like 80 years on earth and you're gonna sit around on 4chan pounding away at your macbook keyboard whining that some fag stood to pee?? That's what you wanna think about on your deathbed?
>>
>>35491405
>was never taught the feminine art of squatting
you really will nbaw, every girl has masters the squat by age 8
>>
>>35497272
YOUR ENTIRE IDENTITY IS BEING A WOMAN BUT YOU CAN'T DO THE BARE MINIMUM AND SIT DOWN TO GO FSSSHHHHHTTTTTTTTT FOR FIFTEEN SECONDS
>>
>>35497242
A lot of the shit people care about is bullshit. Maybe it's something they're trying to figure out, but they'll often make it other people's problems by being a rude asshole about figuring out their shit. You know how much people like to project when they have a problem with themselves? Or their problems are very shallow but they're too wrapped up in them to see it. So the answer is to chill out and not care as much. Caring too much leads people to emotionally driven, reactionary beliefs. And catastrophizing every little issue.

Then the ones that want to argue definitions and semantics. They get bogged down in the weeds trying to figure shit out when they really need to take a step back and consider how important this shit really is. Often times it isn't, when you think about it. Often times there's way more important things to be worried about, but it's more interesting or even distracting to focus on these less important problems.

Speaking of problems, I'm supposed to be writing a paper.
>>
>>35497294
You could make this same exact argument about gender dysphoria, or any other "first world problem"
>>
>>35491341
tranny pee doesnt sound the same as cis woman pee anyway who cares
>>
Lots of people talking about pee and not the fact that OP had a crying breakdown at a concert which I find much more interesting
Wtf happened? Nothing goes on at concerts. You stare at the idol and vibrate. I usually find them pretty boring unless I'm seeing somebody I really need to see
>>
>>35497293
>women can only be subservient barefoot in the kitchen raising kids or else ur not a REEL WIMMIN
>>
>>35491341
XY master race does not recognize your authority in stall kick ass.
>>
>>35491341
public toilets are gross. If you had a dick you'd pee standing up, too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.