[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240423_002520.jpg (2.67 MB, 3300x2460)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB JPG
im deciding to medically retransition
i dont know why, i think i just dont want to make any permanent decisions

i wish i could tell my family im sorry for not being able to just be normal, i wish God would forgive me for taking cross sex hormones, and i wish i could be at peace with myself
>>
if i still agree with this post come morning, then ill know what to do

im sorry for blogposting
>>
Wish the attention-whores on this board would at least have the decency to consistently trip, would make filtering easier
>>
>>35493731
catholic or protestant?
>>
>>35493731
dysphoria will only get worse the longer you put it off retarded faggot
>>
>>35493731
>im deciding to medically retransition
jeez, nobody saw that coming garg, not the hundreds of us who said it will, that's for sure
>>
>>35493750
sorry I will
>>35493759
catholic
>>
>>35493731
lol holy shit that's brutal. wow. reminder that i will just kill myself as soon as i lose access to hormones, ropefuel. need orchi asap
>>
>>35493766
its been a wild 2 years and i came to know so much more about myself, i dont regret detransitioning
>>
>>35493767
o good. u will be forgiven in the end, all reconciled ect.live ur own truth that you've found and i think youll gather no ill will in this life,next, heaven and all other things. u have found ur own light and that is good
>>
>>35493781
you should regret it, you look so much worse lol
>>
>>35493731
T is a poison, I’m sorry for your loss
>>
>>35493789
i dont really believe that
if i were to die right now, i most likely wouldnt go to heaven
>>35493798
eh
>>
>>35493767
i run a discord for transgender Catholics called Estradiocese. we believe that gender dysphoria is the result of an intersex condition, and that 'transitioning' is just normalizing your body with your brain. we have the medical evidence to back this up. we also believe in following God first and foremost, we're not just going off on our own. we want people to go to church every sunday and talk to their priests about this stuff. if you're interested, google us. our link is on disboard.
>>
>>35493731
>midface_expansion.tiff
>>
i mean im still on that GQ mindset, but im just gonna start taking hormones again
>>35493820
yeah i dont believe that
and neither do i believe that im transgender, cause im not
>>35493823
nah ive always had an extremely long face, the angle is just very generous
>>
>>35493731
ftm right ?
>>
>>35493810
but its out of your hands if that happens anyways right? i think
you are very aware of the eternal struggle and you seem like u made a decent effort towards being a good person or something like that. to sum it up someone thats not gonna go to heaven doesnt really think things thru the way u have
>>
>>35493731
You look ftm, so female. Nothing to lose, really.
>>
>>35493731
idc who asked. no one cares. a thread died for this
>>
>>35493798
shes no longer a youngshit. its so over
>>
>>35493836
>nah ive always had an extremely long face, the angle is just very generous
fair
y detrans 4 ur family?
>>
>>35493731
Why would God hate you for doing something that will make you happy living in the world and make you a better person? It seems horrible to have this mindset.
>>
>>35493902
sorry, i shouldve thought about the necessity of the brap diaper thread which i have murdered with my own bare hands
>>35493922
well i didnt detrans for my family, it was just a nice bonus you know
they are happy to not have a disappointment for a son, i dont want to break their hearts any further
>>35493896
im pretty sure this goes against the catechism
>>
>>35493916
crazy because before i trooned out i was very envious of her, i didn't know she detrooned. now i can't really say she looks much better than my midshit self lol. hopefully fat redist will save you garg.
>>
>>35493940
then why retroon? if you care so much about ur family ur just gonna hurt them again so don't do it. also apparently it's against god so you're gonna go to hell if you do it. or maybe u could stop being cucked and just live your life but most trannies on here can't do that lole
>>
>>35493731
garg sex
>>
>>35493940
>well i didnt detrans for my family, it was just a nice bonus you know
ah right
well it'll be a rocky road ahead, but 2 years out you'll be back on track
>they are happy to not have a disappointment for a son, i dont want to break their hearts any further
damn
does it really matter tho? what they think?
>>
nah, this thread made me realize i dont want to be on hrt
i dont even want to really retroon, and if i dont want to retroon, whats the point of hrt?
>>35493962
you're right, but what i meant with the OP is that i just would go back on hormones, not actually fully retroon
>>35493972
garg no sex
garg gonna be priest
>>35493982
>does it really matter tho?
yes, family matters
>>
>it's another garg cope thread
been a while honestly, even if her retarded logic is annoying
>>
>>35494012
what did you expect? its spring, i always become annoying and existential come spring
>>
lol i stopped visiting this board for some months/years
didnt expect garg to be here
i thought you never stopped hrt tho
>>
>>35494023
yeah i guess, if only you didn't use that retarded religious cope to make your own life worse lol
>>
File: 1713827002456.png (203 KB, 400x530)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>35493995
>yes, family matters
that's pretty cucked ngl
>>
>>35494033
well sorry for thinking about my eternal soul ig lmao
>your own life worse
idk, i achieved more in these past 2 years than i have in the 4 before
i think its just a combination of spring + exams fucking with me rn, making me grasp towards the nostalgic past when everything was 'literally perfect'. but just 10 minutes of thinking made me realize that i am constructing a past that never was, i was even more miserable than i am now.
our childhood always seems better than the present, all of us try to grasp back towards it. i just have the misfortune of my childhood being utterly fucked
>>35494046
individualism is kinda gay
>>
>>35494088
>idk, i achieved more in these past 2 years than i have in the 4 before
obviously, you were underage before lmao
>my eternal soul
imagine believing in that kind of bs
>>
>>35493731
Qrd on garg -- Is she ftmtf afab larping as mtftmtf, or is she actualy mtftmtf?
>>
File: 20240202_121100.jpg (1.97 MB, 4000x3000)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>35494091
>obviously, you were underage before lmao
sure but i also mean mentally
no shit i couldnt do much more than just go to school before lol
anyways, im about to die of sleep deprivation
>>35494120
i think its funnier if you personally dont know
>>
>>35494139
hi, my name is actually Guillaume
idk wtf the cope was with the whole noah thing
gaygen is too gay and tempts me towards sodomy
>>
>>35493995
>you're right, but what i meant with the OP is that i just would go back on hormones, not actually fully retroon
why? just be a man lol that's the life you chose. stop coping. you're gonna grow tits, get female fat distribution again, but live as a man? are you retarded? i don't even know why i'm asking, you are.
>>
>>35494128
I'm assuming afab because they are generally a lot more drawn to obfuscating gender
>>
>>35494172
>grow tits
they never went away nigga
>are you retarded?
yeah when i was making the thread
>>35494177
nah im a cis male
>>
>>35494200
no i mean i used to trip as 'noah'
but there were like 7 or so noahs in gaygen so who knows
>>
>>35493731
This picture makes me depressed. How can someone throw away being so cute and beautiful and perfect? Do you know how much I love to trade my body for yours? I'd actually honor the gift God gave you, instead of pissing it away. I wish I were a girl so much...
>>
>>35494218
>there were like 7 or so noahs in gaygen
lol so gaygen is ftm infested then
>>
>>35494232
lol, its just makeup, angles, and shitty camera quality
picrel is more accurate though i had put on a few at that point
>>35494260
was there ever any doubt?
>>
I'm beginning to think your gender is just transing your gender
You're not happy when it gets too much in one direction but you're also not happy if it settles somewhere in between
>>
>>35494269
Wow, you still look like a girl. It makes me sick.
brb gonna go whip myself again
>>
>>35494293
garg detroon and try to cope about it because her parents say "muh bible say it's bad", that's pretty much it
>>
>>35494308
nah wasnt me
>>35494316
thats 2 years old...
>>35494326
no my parents are atheists and my mom kicked me out
when i said family, i exclusively meant my dad, my brother, and my extended family
>>
>>35494326
How do people get so mindbroken by religious parents? Maybe I don't get it because my parents were never that religiously dogmatic. My mom was, but she was too lazy to go to church anyway, so she was all bark and no bite. Still, I went through an atheist phase, but never told anyone about it, and then when I got older I found God again in my own way. Literally just don't tell them you don't believe in God, or believe something differently than them.
>>35494340
lol lmao even you wanna see what the fuck I looked like 2 years ago? Me from 2 years ago could break you from two years ago's spine over his massive man knees like Bane, nigger.
>>
>>35494353
cool?
>>35494356
thanks, good luck to you too
>>
>>35494353
>How do people get so mindbroken by religious parents?
some people are just cuck who refuse to do anything for their own happiness if their family doesn't agree i guess
it's so obvious considering she come back every few months to make thread who basically go like
>i made the right choice guys... right? RIGHT?
>>
>>35494389
ok but why use she/her pronouns when i could bench your entire bodyweight?
>>
File: jesus.jpg (84 KB, 768x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
I really don't think God cares if you're trans or not, as long as you're not a whore and believe in faithful relationships long-term and such.
>>
>>35494420
well the pope said gender ideology is bad
>>
>>35493995
this is so funny
you had the one thing all of us would kill for, and you threw it all away
i remember when you were here, 2-3 years ago? when i was just starting hrt. and now i mog the mogger. crazy how life works
dont become one of those right wing grifters now garg
>>
>>35494420
basically this. im Catholic, and my entire family accepts it, and they're very religious. my mom still copes occasionally that i should detrans, but she is developing dementia sooo idk
>>
>>35494506
i didnt throw anything away, i realized i wasn't trans
you cant mog me because we're in two different lanes
>dont become one of those right wing grifters
having been a tranny is humiliating asf
why would i go public about that?
>>
Wow, I remember you from back in the day. You were one of my big inspirations for transititioning. Shame.
>>
>>35494537
>i’m not trans!
>thats why im back here, on the troon board, posting about retransitioning
lol k sis
i still think this is one big larp and you’re just using edited pics like you used to
in the case that this is real, damn. you fucked up
rip
>>
>>35494614
>edited pics
lmao no
>on the troon board, posting about retransitioning
im just diaryposting
some diary entries are dumber than others
>>
>>35494637
oh no you look like that oily london whatever his name is
>>
>>35494646
fuck off no i dont
jesus fucking christ whats wrong with you
genuinely kys

fucking kike
>>
>>35493731
gratz for honing yourself up
>>
>>35494656
oh what a surprise the belgian is anti semitic
>>
>>35494656
Wtf, are you altright now too? You make me ill.
>>
>>35494673
youd be too if you had to live in the jew capital for the coming 4 years
>>
I feel this except I’m currently in the I don’t want to keep taking my meds stage because I don’t want to be a tranny I don’t want tits aaaaa
>>
>>35494681
oh no im not actually anti-semitic
im like moderately conservative

ive read doctrines of fascism and it just doesnt allign with my worldview
>>
finding peace with God
>>
>>35494780
can't find him, wish he existed, that would be easier
>>
>>35494864
*tips*
>>
>>35494928
i mean, if you want to believe in a composite of different other religion good for you bro lol, even your god come for a polytheistic pantheon
>>
>>35494966
Okay, I already tipped.
>>
>>35494637
>>35494269
>>35493836
>>35493731
Sweetest girl ever. A big male dick will sort out her confusion and she will cum for the first time ever.
>>
>>35493731
Don't do it. The second picture tells me that you have bottom tier fashion sense and that's just not going to fly
>>
Ave to Caesar
>>
>>35493731
>i wish God would forgive me for taking cross sex hormones
he already has, but you need to repent
>>35493764
groomer FOMO
>>35493820
sounds like a cult
>>
>>35493731
Why have you lost yourself to this cult?
>>
>>35498149
I know
>>35498178
unrestricted internet access from the age of 8 and a 'natural' propensity towards faggotry
>>
>>35493731
Detransitioning is the best decision you can make in your life.
>>
>>35493731
Welcome back garg
>>
Iktf being a religious male with gd feels v shameful.
The internet is useful for so much but even then it's full of temptation and I've been on forums and shit since 7 r 8...
>>
File: 1614011668536.jpg (46 KB, 377x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>35493731
Saw this on the front page and it's a brave choice anon. I was raised a Catholic, but the faith didn't mean more than something cultural until I took my own leap of faith after many years of academia and personal introspection. I am disabled but appear normal so I can relate even if its not the same thing.

This will be the hardest thing you ever have to accept, but justice is a man-made concept. This world is moral, not just. I can provide intellectual resources if you want anon, but know this journey is beyond anything within the realm of reason. Embrace the absurd, resign yourself, and then turn to faith. I highly recommend watching Bresson's diary of a country priest to see what I am talking about in action if you haven't watched it yet.

I'm not going to do any moralizing or tell you to de transition, but we both know metaphysically it produces nothing - its a farce. You see how warped the world is sexually, we have been robbed of our eros in the west. It is cope, and as a Catholic the one thing we can hope to be is beyond cope.
>>
>>35498730
thank you for the wisdom anon
you're right and i appreciate the truth being put to words
>I can provide intellectual resources if you want anon,
i would certainly appreciate it
>>
>>35493731
you look dumb as a guy
you're a cute girl
>>
>>35498149
the religious nutjob saying other people are in a cult is funny not gonna lie
>>
>>35493731
what convinced you to start practicing again? like, how do you know it's real or true? that's been the biggest obstacle to me for returning to catholicism. im tired of suffering
>>
>>35500722
>how do you know it's real or true
idk i just do
its been a gradual change from constantly 'testing' God (which i shouldnt have done yet He still indulged) to truly accepting and believing in Him
i think it was part of simply growing up for me

i dont think you can 'force' yourself to believe, sometimes you just have to take the plunge
>>
>>35501936
>i dont think you can 'force' yourself to believe
nice cope
>>
>>35501942
you're welcome to try of course :v

but i recommend you getting into theology, actually read books on it. i think my inner spiritual journey started from simple curiosity about Catharism, after reading a book on it, i genuinely got interested in theology and started asking myself a bunch of questions. reading theological works, even about beliefs totally alien and heretical, really grounds you and gives you the tools and vocabulary to further introspect about your own beliefs

eventually, through my constant questioning of myself and the world, i arrived back at catholicism, which i found to hold undeniable truth
>>
>>35493820
Can I join to laugh at you?
>>
>>35493731
God doesn't hate you for this. Fuck your parents.
>>
>>35501984
>which i found to hold undeniable truth
kek, cope is one hell of a drug
>>
>>35502012
nigga why ask then
>>
>>35493731
At least you have softer skin now, so i don’t care, just be happy
t. gay
>>
Just stopping in to say ur retarded.
>>
>>35493731
>i wish God would forgive me for taking cross sex hormones
least insane christian
>>
File: christcuckers.png (588 KB, 1117x918)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>35493731
>I wish g*d

Murrican moment.
>>
>>35493773
What's brutal?
>>
>>35494120
He's mtftm
>>
File: 1713101267957952.png (64 KB, 1080x410)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>35493731
>>
>>35493731
And I wish you would stop being such a lying narcissistic attention whore but life isn't fair
>>
>>35493731
Did you post a thread on pol recently? They were talking about your detransition like it was a victory for them
>>
>>35501936
hey sorry, the other anon wasn't me, i was busy in class and forgot abt the thread :////
thank you for responding. that makes sense. for me it feels like i'm slowly finding that Jesus' teachings were right, maybe in every way. still shaky on other parts of the Bible.
>>35501984
ill take a look at Catharism, i haven't heard of it before
>i found to hold undeniable truth
thoughts on reading C.S Lewis? i keep feeling myself drawn to mere christianity whenever im in the bookstore
>>
>>35503622
>ill take a look at Catharism
its not specifically Catharism, its just being curious about various heresies, you know? or just about any theology at all
its just that catharism was what set off my interest in theology because i so vehemently disagreed with practically everything about it (and gnosticism in general) that it made me start thinking about all of it even further.
>thoughts on reading C.S Lewis?
havent read his works, plan to though
you mean narnia or did he write other things? im not that well read on british literature, i must admit
>>
>>35503676
that's fair. i haven't read much theological stuff. tiny bits of Saint Augustine, the catechism, and papal encyclicals.
what did you dislike about catharism? i actually do remember it now, specifically their beliefs about chastity and sex
>havent read his works
he wrote some books regarding Catholicism, same with G.K Chesterton (who wrote Father Brown and so forth)
>>
>>35493731
were you on t?
you stupid stupid bitch.
I hate all ftms with the fury of a thousand suns.
>>
>>35503775
>what did you dislike about catharism?
i dislike the gnostic/dualist assertion that the created world is evil
just look at nature during spring or summer and try to tell me its intrinsically evil, like come on
>he wrote some books regarding Catholicism
wasnt he anglican though?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.