[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

because im growing booobs and im not actually gonna transition. Im gonna be a dood with boobs D:
>>
>>35494112
>Im gonna be a dood with boobs
>>35494112
>im not actually gonna transition
what are you?
is this a safety thing
>>
>>35494112
I panicked about 2 months in too. I kept going because I'm a fucking retard and now I have huge nipples and my breasts are still visible when wearing my thickest sweater. It's over....
>>
>>35494129
>is this a safety thing
No its insecurity + bad voice + uggo + didnt think it through

Im male cuz I have a dick but obviously I wish I wasnt. I like hrt so far but growing boobs is like a nail in the coffin for me socially. Id just have to be like yeah i have boobs cause I hate testosterone sorry Im weird

>>35494176
lolllll literally me. are you still still going?
>>
>>35494196
desu, real, i had a similar feeling at first but having boobs is nice honestly and i like when my gf plays with them. i can live with being an affront to god.
>>
>>35494112
>Im gonna be a dood with boobs
based
>>
>>35494222
i personally like them thats why im like uhhhh and still did my shot yesterday lol... But its just getting worse lmfao idk what Im doinggg

>>35494121
>>35494228
dont encourage my ugly ass please
>>
>>35494196
Yes I'm about 6 months in. Feels like an eternity but not really that long at all. Everything else with hrt has been great. But this makes it impossible to hide, can't go swimming or anything. Also scared of being intimate with guys now because I'm afraid I'll weird them out. They feel good tho, so that's pog I guess
>>
whats your dosage, how much time r u in and how big r they?
>>
>>35494339
8th week yesterday, 5mg Een. Pretty much the only growth is directly under my areola so theyre just pokey rn. Its not bad at all but now would be the time to stop...

>>35494319
>Also scared of being intimate with guys now because I'm afraid I'll weird them out.
wjsjdvdejsdij
literally this. this is also a big issue. i dont want to make myself undesirable to guys.

its stupid affff
>>
>>35494112
Why are you afraid of other people seeing you?

You should be maniacally gut laughing as they gaze in shock at your corrupted flesh. Yes! YES!!
>>
>>35494453
>Why are you afraid of other people seeing you?
because hopefully some of them can be friends or if im lucky a boyfriend and i don't want to scare them with my self inflicted tumors
>>
>>35494395
It's a bit ironic. I wanted to be prettier for guys but now I have this to worry about lmao. I guess it's up to you if you wanna continue or not. I continued and I think I've passed the point of no return anyway. Maybe we're making it out to be a bigger issue than it is idk. I don't think it looks bad and I don't really mind them, I'm just scared that others do
>>
>>35494112
bump cuz idk i keep thinking about it
>>
>>35494453
i wish i could be like this, revel in the godlessness of my form but im not powerful enough
>>
>>35494112
So no laser/hair growth/ffs? Another trender baka
>>
>>35497598
ofc yes to all that. my hair has always been long and i havent done laser cause im lazy and my facial hair isnt that bad. ffs is a goal regardless of anything
>>
Girl, it's nothing to be ashamed over. Women have boobs. It's perfectly normal. Put on a cute tank top and rock it!
>>
>>35494112
Bad news: almost nobody cares enough to notice, they'll think you're getting fat or working out more at first if they think anything at all. Unless you're hitting a c cup at 2 months.

Good News: You can literally just tell people you have a hormone imbalance and technically you're not lying. Compression shirts and binders are actually pretty comfortable.
>>
File: 2011-05-09-0084~2.png (557 KB, 833x1155)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
>>35494196
>>
>>35497716
>c cup at 2 months.
nooo nothing like that. just obviously like the last time i can stop before it gets permanent

my chest is completely flat. Idk why I care, but I do. Like im chosing to mess that up forever lmfao. Its ovvious that im hesitant for a reason but i literally also dont want to stop and havent so far soo i guess thats it. Part of me convincing myself was that yeah guys get gyno all the time, esp as you age or gain weight. But also my whole senpai is skinny so this is like not something i can explain easy

Also i dont want bad tube tits that would be so sad :(
>>
>>35497763
i read this years ago and i still dont get it at all lol.
>>
>>35497776
That is because you are an idiot bottom gay boy. Just take the hrt and enjoy being a woman
>>
>>35497803
ughh
>>
>>35494112
soft skinned booby boy haha!!
>>
>>35494112
it was quite the opposite for me. i was having horrible day. voice was still shit. i forget how I moved but I felt something jiggle in my shirt and wow. i was actually growing tits. it was a light at the end of the tunnel. IWGMI. kept going, girlmode 24/7, voice is okay, twinkhon at worst.
some of us are fucked no matter what but you gotta put in effort to really find out what your potential is. you gotta girlmode and git gud, even if you're ugly. or else, what's the point of any of it? don't waste your life boymoding. having boobs is awesome, don't squander a precious gift
>>
>>35498686
having boobs is horrible and i wish i never took hrt, stop projecting your agp experience onto everyone else
>>
>>35499101
>everything I don't like is AGP
i hope you grow the fattest knockers and are forced to girlmode by your loving boyfriend
>>
>>35499141
nothing is more sickening to me, i will repress my dysfunctional sexuality and become a functional person that doesnt live in a fantasy
>>
>>35494176
I hope I end up with huge nipples(presumably like yours) , I hate mine. Don’t even care about the booba or lack thereof.
Always interesting how body goals differ between everyone.
>>
>>35499157
okay, detrans right now. buzz your head, smash your HRT, flush it. post pics or you're a histrionic liar
>>
>>35499194
ive been detransed for 2 years idgaf
>>
>>35499200
ssssuuure. why are you posting on the tranny board then? Leave and go be straight somewhere else
>>
>>35499208
its not the tranny board its the lgbt board, but you're right this place is infested
>>
File: 1000011825.gif (493 KB, 200x200)
493 KB
493 KB GIF
>>35499235
>>
>>35498686
>don't waste your life boymoding
idk if i see myself ever actually presenting as a female desu
>>
>>35499101
its not THAT bad. Mine are still growing and it feels like someone bit my nipple every other day but honestly I enjoy having them, I just hate having to wear a bra all day and the underboob sweat. Ugh.
>>
>>35499200
Wait what is your dysfunctional sexuality then?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.