[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694116773131364.jpg (157 KB, 1920x800)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Stunning and Brave™ edition
previously on /mmg/ >>35478311

QOTT: Has anyone ever told you that what you're doing is brave?
>>
File: 1706047372899691.jpg (51 KB, 564x611)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>35494569
i have never cisfailed
no one has registered that im trans or fem at all
>>
My therapist who I paid 80 euro an hour for told me on multiple occasions how I'm brave. I don't think that counts though it's like a hooker telling you you're hot, they're in it for the money.
>>
>>35494612
you need to speak in the teams voice
>>
>>35494569
>qott
multiple people have told me in brave for having hookups lol i think they thought i was too autistic for it
>>
>>35494665
huh?
>>
File: 1686411600924181.jpg (40 KB, 500x500)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>35494569
>QOTT
my parents and my "friends" all called me brave when I told them, some had noticed something was up but I don't think anyone knew or expected it
>>
>>35494712
nasaly and slightly higher pitch
what I'm actually saying is voice train because voice matters a lot
>>
>>35494782
i thought you were talking about microsoft teams or something
>>
>>35494811
oh auto correct

"trans voice" not teams voice
>>
File: intro-1631764116.jpg (82 KB, 780x438)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>35494569
>QOTT: Has anyone ever told you that what you're doing is brave?
One or two of my family members and friends called me "brave" for coming out. I suppose there is something admirable in brazenly fighting for what you want out of life, despite hopeless odds and common sense. The same way you admire a free solo rock climber, or a big wave surfer. They're fueled by the hardened and masculine determination to go where no man has gone before. I'm fueled by the hardened and masculine determination to do something no real man ever would, for better or worse. Probably (definitely) worse.
>>
>>35494569
>QOTT:
guess im a coward
just want to feel all right
>>
>>35495320
youre brave for posting this :)
>>
>>35494742
he actually looks hot on bottoms left tbhon
>>
manmoder but my gf is a boymoder
>>
>>35495841
crgalutations
>>35494742
woud l
>>
why does everything suck so bad
why is everyone fucking with me
why can't anything just work right
>>
>>35495968
i feel you, a lot of the time shit sucks, but sometimes its ok
>>
how do I stop giving a fuck
>>
we ugly crying tonight. I haven’t cried that hard in a while thank god I didn’t read that part of the book in public
>>
everyones gonna make it except for me
>>
>>35496143
:hug: which book/part?
>>35496130
what helps me sometimes is realising most other people dont care, so why should i?
>>
>>35496130
https://youtu.be/SYM-RJwSGQ8
i gotta stay high all the time
uwu uwu
>>
>>35496130
>>35496187
based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPX3Se4dlIs
learn to feel nothing but disdainful amusement for reality
>>
>>35496143
for the most part I still dissociate and repress my emotions enough that I don't feel much of anything, but man some things just seem to break me. I couldn't even stop myself from crying when I saw a movie the other day, I was in public too, was kind of scary
>>
>>35495974
I just keep laughing like idk what else to do even when I'm furious or completely baffled at this point I just fucking laugh
>>
tfw fat stress-eating manmoder
>>
https://youtu.be/WnxYoYBhyWA
>Maybe this the life I've chosen
>Fixing up myself, I'm broken
>I don't trust no one, I'm the only one like me
>I can't pop just one, that lil' one is for anxiety
>>
>>35496170
I saw someone mention Nevada again on here last week and started reading that, she’s saving a repper. It is funny I can’t read books to save my life I’m really not good at knuckling down and I constantly get distracted like multiple times per page usually but I have nearly finished this in 2 days. My last book took months. Maybe 5. The one before that 8. The one before that over a year. There were no more before that.
>>
>>35496307
binged for the first time last night... ate a lot of chips after several days of ana-mode dieting

its a hard habit to break
>>
File: nevada.jpg (12 KB, 320x240)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
this board always catches me off guard because it's literally new and overrun with underageb&
>>
>>35495841
who tops
>>
>>35496409
not me...
>>
>>35496376
not even accurate at all but sry ig
>>
>>35496453
this was objectively speaking one of the later added boards and definitely trends younger, also not what I was after but good you should be sorry you filth
>>
>>35496376
my queen...

>>35496335
thinking about starving myself but at the same time there is so much yummy food i wish to eat... must lean protein + frwsh fruits & vegetables maxx...
>>
>>35496533
a doctor told me today not to eat so much protein since its bad for my kidneys or something.
idk, i ate fuck all the past week, hunger stops hurting once you get used to it and only eat small amounts
>>
>>35496464
ik it wasn’t here on my second long term spell of 4chan use I’m old af and a perma manmoder. I cope but reading forced me to imagine how different it could be and it stung.
I was that huge huge stoner kid drifting but I never ran across a Maria. I got the other path. It made me cry a lot imagining if I had, or if I talked to the right person or read the right thing online or even this book back when it published.
>>
FUCK. "NORMAL". FUCK. "MORAL". IM DRINKING ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT. IM POURING AN OLD BLACK LADY A SHOT IN HER BIG GULP. IM PISSING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. IM SUCKING OFF THE BESTIE IN A PUBLIC PARK AT NIGHT. MMHM TASTY. FUCK ALL OF YOU. LICK MY PENIS, BOYYY. EATING OUT HER PEEPEE SO DELICIOUS. ITADAKIMASU!!1 PRETTYASS HO. SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY. I FIGHT FAT DYKES.
>>
stop doing meth
>>
whether you're on drugs or not the moon looks fucking awesome
>>
moratorium on the schizoposts until i say further.
>>
>>35496609
pouring an old black lady whiskey in her big gulp cup: good deed, angelic
eating the pussy luke young m. a. on her period: GODlike, ultimate perfection
sex in public: deep truth, 100% purity
sucking off. homeless people: it's not an option. it's my duty. it's my calling. ITADAKIMASU that pussy yummy lick lick lick
>>35496621
agreed
>>35496722
shut the fuck up and cum in my mouth. i want your cum. now i want your cum
>>
black people: cum in my mouth
fat people: cum in my mouth
hairy pussy: cum in my mouth
men with titties: cum in my mouth
bitch, im bisexual now. cum in my mouth. i fucking love you. im fucking sorry. please, please teach me to suck you off. cum inside me and beat me till I'm crying,,, PLEASE!!1
https://youtu.be/zj42VxE9k2Q
https://youtu.be/gVf_4Ns3qLU
>>
i feel sick when i eat its horrible i just wanna eat a meal and not vomit or feel like theres something wrong with me
>>
>>35494569
>Has anyone ever told you that what you're doing is brave?
A few anons online of that counts
>>
>>35494569
Why would you ever come out as a manmoder? There’s no point unless you want people to pretend you’re a woman, which I hope to god you’re not doing.
>>
>>35496464
This board was added like 10 years ago
>>
hello my manmoder brothers
>>
>>35498565
Hallo :D
>>
File: 1712735868435444.jpg (207 KB, 1076x1558)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
I really seriously want a manmoder gf
We can be cute cringe together and stuff
I feel nobody else will ever understand me...(apart from that one person but alas we are not meant to be)
>>
File: 1692561844621331.jpg (162 KB, 1679x1065)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
I hope in a months time, I can afford to be less man but still moder
Money is a bitch etc etc
>>
>>35498651
What kind of cringe stuff you have in mind?
>>
>>35498651
how cringe are we talking...?
>>
>>35498767
As much as my gf would like, but I am pretty unhinged sometimes
>>35498720
Idk, watching anime on the couch while giggling like trannies, kissing, helping each other dress before our morning commute to work, playing silly games and teasing and bullying each other, frotting in bed...
Anything.
>>
>>35498779
Exactly the cringy stuff I'd love. Honmode date night aswell would be kino or sndromode, no need to wear "agp clothes" though
>>
>>35498835
OMFG YES
>>
I have to eat over 3000cals per day to meet my target before the next cut in the weight cycle:|
>>
>>35498848
Getting our nails done nice and cute, decorating our apartment as feminine, kissing each other in public (fast smooches).. the type of stuff /tttt/ looks at with disgust :)
>>
File: 417.jpg (92 KB, 677x901)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
need hon bf
>>
File: 1695830569674320.jpg (1.13 MB, 2954x2906)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>35498905
Holy fuck my heart needs this...
:(
>>
>>35498979
Same.. maybe one day <3
>>
File: 1697938513181153.png (74 KB, 2000x2000)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>35498997
Yeah....
how the fuck is it going to happen? How the fuck am I gonna find a manmoder gf
>>
>>35494569
Nobody who knows me personally knows I started estrogen. I'm not even gonna tell my therapist lole
>>
>>35499011
I don't really know.. I try to push myself into andromode with some hobbies, own interests and maybe find a cool T4T relationship that way but I really don't know how to find a manmoder.. Especially locally, in my country
>>
File: spork.jpg (25 KB, 490x612)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Sre sporks malebrained?
>>
I was worried that a women's haircut might make me look like some manner of faggot but luckily I'm masculine enough to pull it off without getting any stares or comments. People probably just think I'm a fan of 70's music.
>>
>>35499205
thats fine we will feminize together and be cool andromoder hons
>>35499053
yeah I dont even have outdoors hobbies, I dont even go to play tabletop games or something
I wanna andromode at least but even then its stuff I do alone in my own home
Im not in uni anymore, if I was I doubt the stacies and chads or the chuds in there would care for me. Just cant make friends at this age. If I went back to uni...who knows? Lol. 10 years difference isnt gonna help with friends, less so with the rare af collage tranny
>>
>>35499228
No they probably just think you are some perma cunty librarian with that mouth. You should get a job at a library or book store and and be passive aggressive and snarky all day. Get some round glasses too
>>
>>35498224
lol i changed my name and gender 6 months in. i guess im more going for a honmoder thing. i dont tell anyone though i did that more for me
>>
>>35499252
Der Führer looks way different
>>
>>35499273
Me as a german she just reminds me of that kinda dork that will snitch on you for cheating in a test or atleast if you sit next to her put her hand as shield so you cant see her answers. Or the one that will complain at some local officials that your lawn is a cm to tall. She might also give you a sour look when she sees you jaywalking
>>
>>35499351
Just ment because the modern nationalists in german look mostly like alcoholics. They havent been in a great shape for a while now. If you look at the Der Untermensch picture a it is not uncommon for them to look kinda similiar which is ironic seeing what they have been reduced to. The clean look of the 1930s nationalists is a minority nowadays
>>
>>35498651
>that one person
whomst
>>
>>35496187
>>35496205
This is so me...
>>
>>35499448
Cant say. Not someone relevant to this place
>>
>>35499509
you mentioned them, so it's relevant
tell me about your unrequited love or tragic incompatibility, the bittersweet sting of circumstance and the improbable fantasy of being together, that I might live even just vicariously
>>
>>35499599
Well we live in different countries, we dont really love each other at all, I just had a crush on them for treating me a bit nice and pushing my buttons just right. We fake promised that if we ever met they would indeed fuck me till my brian stops existing and all that sweet stuff.
but it simply cant happen, distance, relationships, and our lives just arent compatible. Sadly I dont think they really can do much more than give me these affirmations, kindness and sometimes lust. Just distant friends, barely knowing each other.
>>
>>35499675
thanks I finished
>>
I really want to start laser but I’m scared they’ll realise I’m a tranny and mock me for being too hideous and masculine to ever pass.
>>
>>35499778
hope my mild sob story was good enough?
>>
>>35499790
they dont care
Lazer doesnt reallllyyyy work but its a good enough option
Electro if you can handle the pain and cost
>>
>>35499806
>Lazer doesnt reallllyyyy work but its a good enough option
Science says it does work, at least on my combination of skin tone and hair colour, just that it won’t affect dormant follicles. But I’m taking oral minox anyway to try and recover some hairline, so all my beard follicles are already active anyway.
>>
>>35499232
>thats fine we will feminize together and be cool andromoder hons
It would be the dream <3
I have to push myself to hobbies aswell, when I was repping nothing was interesting but that has changed, my anxiety has been stable though which complicates things.
I'm a uni tranny, well, manmoder but oh well. It's true, nobody cares for you if you don't push yourself to socialize, I should do that but I'm so inefficient with my studies that I feel like I have no time to do anything else, really I'm just a procrastinating mess of a human that can't do anything right. I want a good paying job to not have that stress anymore but it feels distant.
>>
>>35499252
So i look like a man.
>>
just woke up from a dream where i was made fun of for how ugly i am, my hairline, etc.
>>
>>35499911
I faild uni or will really soon, and I only had one friend who now lives aboard and that was way before I trooned out.
I still dont really do well with selfcare and well, trying to not be a forever manmoder. Upkeep is tough and adding new things is tougher still. At least my hair looks decent and I dont have much hair on my body anymore. Need to do lazer eventually...or electro. On my face for sure.
Uni just was lonely. Didnt study anyway, just wasted my time.
I do have a few online friends but thats about it. And my irl friends are dude bros or just nerdy dude. nothing can be done.
Im just gonna rot and hope I suppose.
Who knows maybe dreams come true
>>
>>35499790
As the retard above said they dont care, but it does work. I done 8 sessions pre hrt and my beard is 90+% gone. In the end youll be better off having no beard shadow and being a boobie man than having a beard and being a boobie man
>>
>>35499969
I get it and I relate to pretty much everything you said. It's hard and not being able to even focus on studies just makes it insufferable. I don't know how to do better, I would love to do better but it's just weirdly out of my reach.
>>
>>35494569
Does being on oestrogen actually improve your mood?
>>
>QOTT

I dont think so lol
>>
>>35500013
For now? Just do work
Focus on studying the best you can.
Ok its gonna suck but hey you gonna get a degree. Things will be better afterwards
You shouldn't ever discard that opportunity.
>>
>>35500029
For me it did, can't really pinpoint what it did but I feel much more alive and actually connected to my emotions rather than emotions just coming and going without any knowledge about them
>>
>>35500048
I know, I fucking know.. I'm not being aggressive, I just can't, I know I'm wasting my time and opportunity..
Fuckk I really have to suck it up I think, just go full robot with studying and try to maximize myself during free time.
>>
>>35500029
Nope, just got rid of the fomo from not being on it
>>
>>35500081
yes you need to
Full machine
No thought but work
Then after you are done you can do other stuff that you enjoy.
Its not gonna be easy but it will worth it
>>
>>35500004
I could never grow a decent beard anyway. Like, every single pooner ever mogs me, and I know what a struggle that can be.
>>
>>35500098
>Its not gonna be easy but it will worth it
Yeah I know. Damn.. wish I had someone I could cling onto during all of this..
>>
>>35500117
Lust is male brain peeking through. Control it.
>>
>>35500120
I don't need lust, lust is something I could get through grindr or something very easily, I mean like someone who is there emotionally, understands and just tells me it's ok
>>
>>35500117
I would let you cling all you wanted...adn then we could study together or something lol
I would ask if you are form my country but I dont think it matters
This is just dreams
>>
Can you be a manmoder if youve malefailed before? What about being mistaken for a teenager?
>>
>>35500135
yea
ive had both happen but will likely not make it out of manmode ever
>>
>>35500144
:( iwnbaw
>>
>>35500135
Under what circumstances did you mailfail?
>>
>>35500131
I doubt unless you live somewhere north eu
But yeah, studying together would be good since both of us have to study then, it'd be optimal actually.
>This is just dreams
It could be reality even though there is just a small change for it now. It's still possible though just hard and requires work.
>>
>>35500193
Yeap opposite side of europe
Work work work my friend
Who knows dreams might come true
I wanted to go north but I am stuck here forever it seems.
>>
>>35500163
One time getting food at a restaurant, another from a woman in a thrift store, another from a guy in a book store, another from a guy wanting to see my ID, and the last was some guy I dont remember what he was doing but my friend said she heard him call me ma'am but idk if shes lying. First 4 happened from 4 to 6 months HRT, then the last one was recent but Ive been getting sir'd ever since and now Im at 10 months hrt. My friend says its my hair cuz Im growing it out but that feels like cope, woman with short hair dont get gendered male as much as I do.
>>
>>35500211
>Work work work my friend
I'll try my best <3, hope your dreams come through and you get to be in a place where you don't feel stuck.
>>
>>35500243
I wish you the best as well anonette
Wagmi
>>
>>35500220
Kudos to that. I’m two years in and the closest I’ve gotten to malefailing is being called “that one”, which basically is a very insulting old person slur for enbies.
>>
>>35500052
I’m glad you feel happier but is that due to oestrogen or the placebo effect?
>>
>>35500391
I don't know, maybe placebo, like >>35500093 mentioned, I might have had the fomo as well.
Frankly I don't really care what has lifted my mood, I'm glad it has but I firmly believe that it doesn't affect everyone like it has affected me.
Next step would be to "go back" for a while but I think I wont do that, I have my own fears about stopping and don't know how long it'll take to get my T values back after I have taken cypro for over a month now.
>is that due to oestrogen
My answer would be that nobody who is on hrt knows, atleast I don't. There is no way to tell if it's the hormones or if it's just seeing/feeling the sudden changes.
>>
>>35500457
And to add, it also might be mental relief that masculinisation has stopped or in the very least slowed down
>>
>>35500220
Nah you're a boymoder not a manmoder
>>
My shrink said he'd give me my tranny certificate yay.
We're so back.
>>
>>35494569
my mom always tells me "you're the bravest person i know." nothing makes me more suicidal
>>
>>35500796
And yet you're still here. Very brave.
>>
I almost got groomed into being a tranny at age 12 when I was browsing Reddit, I wish I had taken DIY then
>>
>>35500931
I almost got groomed at 21
>>
>>35498535
and? that's "new"
>>
>>35500931
>I almost got groomed into being a tranny at age 12 when I was browsing Reddit, I wish I had taken DIY then

I remember watching videos on trannies back then (or even a bit earlier). I just thought they started feminizing out of nowhere that they were some kinda choosen people fuck. How could nobody have told me that trannies take HRT.
>>
>>35501063
I kind of knew how it worked (hormones and such) but I didn't know how the whole thing works also I was a chud back then
I was so close, so close
It's over now
>>
>>35501063
OMG SAME.
I thought it was a weird asexual condition that they were lucky to have wtf.
I actuallY KNEW about HRT and masturbated to its effects but I thought it only worked on chosen people.
>>
It's actually crazy they never even teach about this during biology class. I got perfect grades but never even realised that if you got rid of the balls you wouldn't really become a man. Jfc if someone had just told me
>>
>>35501089
I was taught exactly that, I knew but I didn't do anything
>>
>>35501089
seriously, I even had the internet so I wish I had been less scared of asking the right questions and talking to people directly about it since all I ended up with was porn or susansplace when I did google it
>>
So when does the penis become smaller
t.3months in
>>
I showed no signs, I only got 'dysphoric' after I started using this website
>>
>>35501168
I only got dysphoric after reading about dysphoria and hrt @ 21 yo, how fake am I?
>>
i wonder what my parents secretly think about me, they asked me quite a lot if i was gay but i said no (they were homophobic + even though i liked guys it felt more like i was straight)
and they also called me out for being feminine and stuff throughout my life
but now im 26, never been in a relationship or anything (or like, when they asked last time i visited "have you gone out with any girls recently?" & I just said no... and they asked why and i just said "just because..." and the conversation was just dropped)
>>
>>35501168
I got dysphoric when I found about femboys as a dumb high schooler
Still became a fub
>>
>>35498651
I also want a manmoder gf but not for the cringe part
>>
caffeine is the sole thing that brings stability and encouragement into my life
>>
>>35501147
6 months - 2 years
>>35501168
faketrans
>>35501190
faketrans
>>35501219
homo
>>
>>35501333
do you really think they think im gay?
>>
how do I know for sure if people can tell
>>
>>35501282
ASL?
>>
>>35501344
yes they've even asked you before
>>35501362
do trannies make eye contact with you in public
>>
>>35501333
>faketrans
yayy, can I stay on hrt though? I really like the effects.
>>
>>35501412
>do trannies make eye contact with you in public
idk I my gaydar and trans clock are broken
>>
>>35501412
well maybe they just asked for other reasons idk
and i did tell them no before
>>
>>35501476
they can probably sense that you're gay if you're 26 and show no signs of attraction to women
>>
>>35501414
No! Hand it over now
>>
>>35501219
Had this happen i just awkwardly said “oh im just living a boring life atm ha” as an excuse for not dating ever. Then i immediately scurried away.

I did not play it cool i was feeling the heat.
>>
>>35501540
:((( why.. You want me to masculinise into a ugly man? (am already an ugly man)
>>
>>35500931
i wish i wasn't born in the early 90s
>>
>>35501656
it was over for us from the start
>>
>>35501404
26 yo tranny (obviously)
>>
>>35500220
Okay, so they saw your face? Interesting thing to note. Probably means you look at least a little androgynous, or otherwise they could tell you're trans somehow.
>>
>>35501528
well not just 26 they asked me when i was a kid many times too
>>35501556
yea... i kinda wonder if they assume something is up
>>
"she" is a balding, hairy man on estrogen? AND he cries about it on an internet message board?!
>>
File: IMG_3225.jpg (1.86 MB, 4032x3024)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
Sup my fellow retards. Are we wallowing in the self-pity per the usu ? I’ve hit the point of my transition were being called a boy turns me on. and I never gave a fuck about gender conforming so this is just bizarre
>>35494569
Yes, but not for what you’re talking about. More about my effort to be visiblly trans
>>
mogs me
>>
you look like you smell bad but in that very specific way that's kind of hot
>>
File: IMG_1445.jpg (1.89 MB, 4032x3024)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>35501776
I mog many and I’m not even trying imagine if I actually got motivation and determination
>>
File: IMG_0768.jpg (103 KB, 592x1280)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>35501790
OK, you got me there that’s probably facts
>>
>>35501769
literally me, hope my parents die seething about it
>>
>>35501804
>>35501795
>>35501770
built for BMC (Big Manmoder Cock)
>>
There are "men" like these???
>>
ew why do we have more gross hons who aren't even manmoders posting their bodies itt I thought you all fucked off after the threads got all schizy
>>
things have been going downhill ITT since dakota got banned
>>
lol no that was a mild improvement, so was the sudden absence of frenchieposting, but idk what they got banned for since I hurt their widdle feelings and they came right back the next day
>>
File: 1705717650666736.jpg (65 KB, 800x534)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>
>>35501862
I'm a hon who hangs out here cus I feel like a manmoder. I don't post pics tho
>>
we really are the unlucky bottom 1%. so few of us itt
>>
>>35501941
cute belly...
>>
you can go back there anytime
>>
>>35502029
you killed them all
>>
I used to lurk in mmg discord
>>
New mmg has no good characters or drama
>>
>>35501701
answer the whole question
>>
>>35502150
https://voca.ro/1lMrggb2C5TO
>>
>>35502168
America
>>
File: IMG_0070.png (87 KB, 447x514)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Is it possible to get prescribed HRT without identifying as trans? I know I see myself as a woman, and I often stay up until 4 AM crying about this stuff, but I won’t identify as trans because it’s just obviously not worth the social stigma that goes with it. I’ve thought about being an ”hrt theymab” but apparently in some countries you have to ”girlmode” (essentially just crossdress) for over a year without HRT before you can get it prescribed. You also have to legally change your name and gender and a bunch of stuff that I just refuse to do. What should I do? I need to take action soon before it’s too late. I’m 5’5, 19 and I already take finasteride and fluoxetine which will hopefully slow down my second puberty, but unless I do something about this soon I’ll regret it for the rest of my life.
>>
>>35502302
you're retarded just go to informed consent get it
also ur trans
also we're literally manmoders here, do you think we're going around telling people we're trans?
>>
>>35502302
DIY, done now do it if you want to, no need to ask for doctors approval
>>
>>35502302
it depends on where you live and your specific healthcare coverage
>>
>>35502307
I live in Sweden, informed consent isn’t a thing here. My only choice is to go through a long psychiatric evaluation and then get prescribed hormones. My sister has a bunch of trans friends, and according to her this can evaluation can take up to 2 years.

Also, I’m not trans because I identify as a cis male.
>>
Just got an appointment for electro on friday. Shits getting real
>>
>>35502302
Im 30 i never had that "second male puberty" and i dont think i have a friend who had that
>>
>>35502150
>>35502231
what accent is this?
>>
>>35502335
Just order injectable inside eu, ez
I also live in a simiral country, simiral process, am on DIY now
>>
>>35502357
im 34 and i did
>>
>>35502368
I wont DIY because that’s meant for trans people that can’t get hormones the legal way because they live in transphobic countries. I want to get hormones prescribed the same way someone would get SSRIs and ADHD medication prescribed, I don’t want anyone to think I’m trans for taking them.
>>
>>35502395
So you really look like a barrel from the side?
>>
>>35502396
Ok, that's impossible in your country.
Unless.. genderGP, will take all of your money and it's going to shit anyways.
Your only option is DIY afaik
>>
>>35502437
GenderGP: Informed consent, from Britain. You need to pay a lot but they'll write you a prescription with a wet ink signature and with that you'll have to walk into a pharmacy that accepts those.
>>
>>35502150
>>35502194
https://voca.ro/1dU14tl6U8IA
>>35502302
so you are male, want to be a woman, but don't want to be trans ?
>>
>>35502335
>I know I see myself as a woman
>Also, I’m not trans because I identify as a cis male
>>
>>35502469
why am i disgusting?
i mean... i am, but still!
>>
>>35502469
>so you are male, want to be a woman, but don't want to be trans
nta but this was literally me too for so long
>>
I was in a similar position few years ago.. She'll figure it out, hopefully not too late though :p
>>
File: 1699578371453097.jpg (46 KB, 786x1024)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>35502302
yer a tranny arry
>>
should i take my estrogen tonight?
>>
>>35502576
probably. unless you want your levels messed up
>>
should i join the military so that there is a chance i can die?
>>
>>35502636
What if you dont die and become a decorated general?
>>
>>35502664
Declare a war on all youngshit passoids
>>
>>35502413
yes
>>
>>35502671
Yeah based I can get with that
>>
>>35502664
then i would kms
>>
>>35502672
Grim but you gotta admit that is quite a rare phenotype
>>
>>35502691
maybe for non manmoders
>>
...i hate that when i was a kid there were like 4 times where my dad mistakenly called me his daughter or used she/her for me...
i hate that i will probably never get to experience him callling me his daughter ever again...
>>
>>35502741
No fatty! You need to lose weight, use that money on some good quality diet food
>>
File: IMG_3421.jpg (811 KB, 2790x1463)
811 KB
811 KB JPG
nom
>>
>>35502754
>called me his daughter or used she/her for me...
>i hate that i will probably never get to experience him callling me his daughter ever again...

Same but with my mother. I remember I used to smile like an idiot even though it was just a mistake
>>
>>35502741
buy vodka instead
>>
>>35502769
yea... like i wouldnt correct him or anything, i felt so happy
but if he knew i was trans he would make sure to avoid ever saying it again (if he doesnt just straight up disown me)
>>
File: IMG_20240423_194801.jpg (1.66 MB, 3072x4080)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
Soon I'll get to start laser for free.
I'll get to have orchi for free.
BA for free.
FFS for free.
Hair transplant for free.
Everything... For free.
Just move to France tranny sisters.
I'm so glad I moved my ass and finally asked for the tranny certificate.
>>
>>35502835
What? were you not born there?
but fr i am working on it lol
>>
File: zuvrgjhgf.jpg (356 KB, 970x1491)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
4 months hrt. When do i turn into a girl?
>>
>>35502869
I will get so many surgeries.
Tasteful ones ofc.
If one round of ffs doesn't make me pass, 5 will.
>>35502883
Nah I was born here but I encourage all trannies to move there to benefit from it.
And good luck.
>>
>>35502900
You don't, your purpose is to roam the countryside with a comically oversized sword looking for monsters to slay.
>>
>>35502929
I can barely carry 10 liters of water rn
>>
>>35502835
so how to do it?
>>
File: FvaEtimaMAANrbO.jpg (96 KB, 1000x1000)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Stop caring. That's literally all you have to do.

Just imagine this pepe every time you get mad, sad, anxious, jealous, etc.
>>
>>35502962
You go to France.
If you're a EU citizen there's no real formality.
You either work there or reside there 3 months with a visa.
You can do remote work.
If you're not EU citizen you get a work visa there.
Once you are in order you will get under the french healthcare system.
Then you ask any doctor for ALD31 for transsexualism
Once done everything is covered.
>>
nonstop endless orgasm denial sex with frenchie
denying frenchie her orgasms until she renounces her retarded ideology
>>
>>35503035
I'm not any ideology anymore.
I renounce any previous ideology.
But that doesn't matter I'll always be hated for my previous beliefs.
I think honestly mostly because of personal beefs with people.
That said, I was really cancerous in the past and I cringe badly.
I try to kind of redeem myself by explaining foreign trannies how to get free stuff from France.
>>
can we still have sex?
>>
File: frenchffs.jpg (164 KB, 990x1292)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>35502835
its free because they let students work on you enjoy your bogged procedures frenchie
>>
>>35503083
Idk I'm asexual but I would hug you if you felt bad.
I really wish I could hug and be hugged.
>>
>>35502835
gross nazi
>>
>>35503094
Nah there are good professional surgeons.
Eyraud is good for instance.
>>35503098
It's true.
The thing is that you need to move to France which is only feasible for Europans and rich Americans who do not really need it anyway.
>>
>>35503098
Im still so salty americans had ic and starbucks ffs and even keojampa for so long. Like i was a wageslaving europoor scraping by for nothing. No benefit.
>>
>>35503115
>Im still so salty americans had ic and starbucks ffs and even keojampa for so long. Like i was a wageslaving europoor scraping by for nothing. No benefit.

Americans trannies truly don't know how good they have/had it. If they're in a blue state they basically got the best tranny experience possible. Also no muslims in blue cities.
>>
>>35502835
stupide gaulois
>>
i dont think im going to swim ever again in my life
i just remembered how long its been and realized that i prob will never do it again
kinda weird
>>
>>35503264
isnt it weird lol
i can never go to the beach without a shirt now
>>
>>35501168
I started doing AGP shit after puberty hit. Never been in a relationship, only fucked with some guys on grindr.
>>
>>35503059
That's right.
>>
>>35503264
Same. I grew up in a seaside town and although i havent swam in years to know i never will in the sea again is weird
>>
>>35503094
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>35503275
yea, or a pool or anything
i prob wouldnt even do it w/ a shirt because of my boobs

>>35503285
thats extra sad :(
i grew up in the midwest so nothing like that, but to have something such a part of your life just not really happen anymore
>>
>>35503212
>there has to be a catch
there is, the hospital helps train student drs working on fellowships(craniofacial)
public health system wins
dr coiante and dr eyraud win
assistant wins
and patients wins if not bogged
>>
I've forcibly disabled my caring circuits through drugs and willpower and I've realized it's the same way people get honfidence, I just have to cope with this being my appearance and I could dress "normal" or try to bend over backwards hiding my chest but it's just not worth it

also walking around with a puffy face after laser is an exercise in humility

>>35503264
god I miss swimming, even for years before I started HRT I hadn't been in the water because the people I spent time with didn't want to do those kinds of things (at least with me even though they seemed eager to with their actual friends)
>>
>>35503287
fucking idiot not understanding surgery leaves scars
>>
>>35503264
Yeah I doubt I'll ever swim in public again. Kind of wild to think about, but it doesn't bother me too much. Even as a kid I wasn't a fan of watersports. And thank God I didn't do swimming in high school, my manlet friend did and he has linebacker shoulders now
>>
>>35503264
can't relate i love going to the nude beach in the summer
>>
>>35503518
>Even as a kid I wasn't a fan of watersports?
bro?
>>
>>35503583
What's weird with not being a fan of watersports as a kid, most people only find out these kinks later in life.
>>
"Nearly all respondents (94%) who lived at least some of the time in a different gender than the one they were assigned at birth (“gender transition”) reported that they were either “a lot more satisfied” (79%) or “a little more satisfied” (15%) with their life. Three percent (3%) reported that transitioning gender made them “neither more nor less satisfied” with their life, 1% were “a little less satisfied”, and 2% were “a lot less satisfied” with their life."

No way this can be real only 3%are less satisfied by trooning out?
>>
>>35503657
Now show how many of them got surgeries, what surgeries and when did they start.
>>
>>35503657
trans statistics are meaningless especially surveyed results
>>
>>35503657
is this in a context where you also get responses for hormones? I think I'm just so retarded and autistic that living as my preferred gender means HRT manmoding, since the only reason I don't honmode is that I just want to be some kind of masc genderfuck nightmare that's still seen as a man

>>35503696
yeah a lot of this is because everyone is put on the tranny pipeline instead of being able to figure it out piecemeal for themselves so life satisfaction goes up in total since it's kind of all one package
>>
File: 1710811098118400.jpg (43 KB, 768x432)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>35503698
>>
Suicide is good me thinks
not gonna do it but god do I wish i had an accident
>>
>>35503718
I've hoped to get in a car accident since I was like 8. The real blackpill is that as a shut-in I probably don't have a realistic chance of getting in one
>>
>>35503718
>>35503845
we should all go for a drive. let me drive i can be trusted with control of the wheel :)
>>
>>35503865
Damn I've never had enough friends for a road trip, this sounds awesome
>>
>>35503865
>Hello sir I'd like to rent a van for me and my friends! We're going to have a party! :3
>Hmm. You're not renting it because you've decided to commit mass suicide and one of you is going to drive it off a cliff, are you?
>Hehe, no, I mean, what kind of question that even...
>>
I love the smell of my feet if they've been sweaty. Wish I had a bf whos feet I could sniff on instead of my own.
>>
>>35503865
Oh are you gonna drive me home good sir? thanks!
>>
>>35503718
I used to think a lot that i wanted to die like this before like 30
i always pictured a motorbike crash, of course i never learned to drive one tho
>>
stop thinking of suicide...life's great! :D
>>
I could save for ffs or I could buy a H2 or busa and turn myself into a fibrous mist at 200 mph.
>>
File: 1688289056474153.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>35504030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW0Vuh3PKUU
>>
so i got some black high waisted jeans
and while i kinda like them, i still feel i look really masc in them
hopefully when i lose enough weight it might work
also need to work on getting a more fem/neutral belt
https://unsee cc/album#n1EY0NbugzQn
>>
>>35504165
looks fine
>>
>>35504184
yea fine, but still masc right?
like without seeing the face you'd just know its a man
>>
>>35504213
not really
Fat woman maybe
men dont wear their pants that high
>>
>>35504219
am i just crazy then thinking its obviously a man?
also, then is it something that rn while manmoding (idk if i'd have the strength anyways rn) i could wear out? or would it be kinda telling?
>>
>>35504278
nta but you just look like a faggot, it's cute anyways you should go for it most people don't give a fucj
>>
>>35504213
>like without seeing the face you'd just know its a man
yes
>>
File: 1684314010400156.jpg (51 KB, 640x960)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
there's no point in leaving manmode when you look like this but it's already so horrible looking this way that being visibly trans doesn't even matter

ergo, I have become manhonpig
>>
>>35504165
These are cute in my opinion, now some accessories to the side (don't ask me what) and a feminine belt
>>
>>35504349
Plus I don't know your measurements (height+weight) so I can't really say anything about that.
>>
>>35503264
Same
I’ll never go to the pool again
I’ll never cannonball again
I’ll never dive deep underwater to collect hermit crabs
I’ll never swim again or have fun
>>
>>35504306
oh... well im trying to stay undercover completely rn so maybe try some times but for the most part ill prob go without

>>35504334
oke, kinda what i thought

>>35504349
yea i feel it needs something but idk, but yea a belt obv
also i'm like 5'10 & 182lb rn (plan to go down to like 135)
>>
>I'll never slosh around in a cauldron of piss shit cum and chlorine again
>>
I don’t really know how live anymore
Everything is boring
Only joy is when I try being less masculine only for that feeling to be replaced by disgust when I realize I’m just a fetishist
I hate myself
>>
>>35504420
My pool was always clean
Noggers ruining shit again smhing my head
>>
i just need to make it through the end of the month and most of may and then i can go
>>
>>35504470
go where? :D
>>
>>35504415
>also i'm like 5'10 & 182lb rn
Oh yeah, losing weight will definitely help, maybe some lower body work aswell but you probably have heard this like a million times already :p
Yeah accessories can make it more cuter and take attention off of your body shape but not hiding your clothes ofc
>>
>>35504470
Take me with you but only if you go to a good place
>>
Manmoder vacation
>>
>>35504470
why's that? I have an anniversary of sorts coming up I might not make it past
>>
manmoder plane crash manmoder shipwreck manmoder at the bottom of the sea
>>
manmoder roller coaster accident
>>
manmotorcycle crash
>>
Manmoder hotel breakfast
>>
>>35504586
this hits hard for some reason
>>
>>35504505
>>35504508
>>35504537
the end
>>35504586
im a good boy on the track, no cussing
please do not give me any more flak, i am struggling
>>
when I look at my own hips in the mirror I start thinking about my ex and spiralling
>>
>>35504651
>the end
I asked why
>>
when I look in the mirror I start spiralling
>>
>>35504667
o i guess i can do it now, i just didn't want to be reborn as taurus
>>
>>35504732
Why tauras?
>t. Virgo
>>
Manmoder watching the sunset on a beach ;-;
>>
>>35504760
rather be a gemini next time
>t.also virgo
>>
>>35504763
>>35504586
>>35504527
how do I find this
>>
>>35504896
..... I can't be this pathetic.. right?
>>
manmoder awkwardly eating at a diner alone, only looking down at their table to try and not attract attention, but was overall too anxious so doesnt eat out for months after
>>
I want to watch the sunset with someone... Not on a warm beach, but a cold one with terrifying waves and jagged rocks, so that I cuddle up next to them to feel safe and warm
>>
>fp makes me laugh for the first time today
>immediately remember they'll be my last message when i kms next month
>day ruined again
>>
>>35504939
me but years
>>
Manmoder getting a cappuccino with chocolate on top in a cute mug at their fav cafe and sitting in bcos weekend instead of takeaway like usual and just people watching the rainy street outside while sipping
Wish i had someone to join me
>>
>>35502835
I'm a youngshit tranny from russia and I'm waiting for my visa to come from Moscow, I was already approved for a humanitarian visa, now just waiting for all the paperwork. I'll live in a Paris orphanage as a mineur isolé until I'm old enough to be eligible for social housing
>>
manmoder being able to imagine images clearer and uses said ability to imagine their body rotating in space to think about their male features and keep the brainworms kicking
>>
>>35505119
Ok, that's a decent idea, do however consider that mineur isolé foyers are 99% ADULT Muslim males who commit crimes.
It will be hell.
I would not recommend it at all.
>>
manmoder buying me top tier ffs
>>
>>35494569
Do any other manmoders like the physical effects of HRT but have steadily worsening mental health because of it? I was always severely depressed but now I just think about how I want to die every day because I have no human connection with anyone
>>
>>35505202
yeah a little bit, it exacerbated some existing bad habits and tendencies and unlocked some new branches on my emotional instability/mental illness skill tree that made me a lot more neurotic and kind of BPD
>>
>>35505202
yeah.
>>
>>35505202
is that an effect of hrt or self isolation
>>
>>35505160
My other option is going through the refugee route. Or both at the same time. Which is not good for me because as a mineur (albeit emancipated through russian court) I'm not eligible for social housing nor for the monthly €200. Also a question, I've heard many times Paris is the worst city in France. But why is that?
>>
>>35505259
Both but hrt’s made it worse I think. I yearn for affection so badly and feel so horrible about the fact I can’t have it now. Before HRT it was painful but not nearly this much, I coped with emptiness through porn which was unhealthy but it worked to some extent. I just don’t know what to do about my loneliness now.
>>
>>35504940
>>35505070
So romantic, wish I had someone who could come up with these minor but extremely cute things we could do together <3
>>
>>35505202
the wheel keeps turning and i can't get off
yeah no it gets worse every day. what a cruel joke
>>
>>35505335
It’s literally my weekend routine i just do it alone ;-;
or i go to this other art cafe and read
>>
>>35505365
Cute <3, perfect gf msterial
>>
>>35504969
Don’t do it anon
Think how much they will miss you
Think how many memories you can still make together
>>
>>35504969
I wanted to write something how it affected me when my bf killed himself (best friend) when I was young but I just started to think what I'd tell him when I visit him again with his favorite drink poured on his grave. Now I have some tear ridden notes I'll sob out words from.
>>
>>35505396
i have considered just doing it and ghosting(literally) him
idk what would hurt less cuz i dont wanna traumatize him but i also cant just leave him alone not knowing why
>>
>>35505272
>I've heard many times Paris is the worst city in France. But why is that?
I disagree. Depends on the area. My area is super safe. Many are. Some areas are very dangerous but not as much as some other cities.
That said Paris is expensive.
If I were in your shoes I would chose something like maybe Brittany.
I would also try to never interact with the other pensioners and try to get a job etc asap.
Believe me.
It could be hell.
Honestly if I were you I'd stay in Russia till I can have a marketable skill and then move and get the ALD.
This could be very dangerous.
More than Russia unless you're like homeless rn.
>>
I wish I was self-confident enough to have any routine besides scuttling to the gas station to buy more alcohol and then back like going out and trying new places to eat and checking out different parks or even shopping at different grocery stores
>>
im to autistic to learn how2 dress like a girk.. shitsux desu. well I look like a restarted moid anyways so I shouldn't be doin that ne wayz methinkies
>>
>>35505614
purchase a bicycle or scooter/small motorbike
>>35505687
i only wear cargo/milsurp pants and the 2-3 hoodies that don't make my silhouette look humongous. it really is over
>>
>>35505705
>purchase a bicycle or scooter/small motorbike
how would that help? that would be like this whole other thing to manage and draw so much more attention
>>
>>35505687
I look at how the guys in kdrama dress and dress like them. It probably doesn't work as well on me because they mog me but I like some of the styles they got
>>
>>35505454
Just don’t do it that will hurt the least
And you will be happy eventually
>>
File: 1690042337539841.jpg (150 KB, 1920x800)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
me every day
>>
>>35505820
he called me out of nowhere while i was choosing my sui location
it means something probably
>>
how do I become honfident
>>
>>35506120
love yourself <3 trans women are valid! even if they don't pass! trans women are women... you belong in the womens washroom, sister!
>>
run out of other options
>>
>>35504969
just stop having bpd
and also don't kill youself
>>
File: 1684716994697631.jpg (62 KB, 1023x880)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>
>>35506301
toddlers aren’t foo-ACK
>>
Any manmoders got any good comfort movie recommendations for when y ou're feeling depressed (every evening)?
>>
>>35506418
I'm in the middle of a lotr marathon which is kind of a go-to comfort watch for me, did the shitty hobbit movies first then the good trilogy and I'm gonna watch the 70s animated ones for fun after
>>
if i dont eat any pussy this year thats it im killing myself
>>35506418
yo prefiero el ultimo hielero
>>
>>35506418
all about lily chou-chou :D
>>
>>35506418
rampage by uwe boll
>>
new >>35506793
>>
>>35506418
if you want to be reminded about not living your life but just in fear, then:
Synecdoche, New York

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.