[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe-angry-pepe-mad.gif (9 KB, 220x221)
9 KB
9 KB GIF
>month 1 HRT
>MEF already gone
>>
>>35495288
>have fetish
>turn off balls
>fetish goes away
>mfw
>>
>>35495288
>>35495365
Same. I’m detransing and going to cross dress instead
>>
>>35495452
arent you concerned about turning ugly due to masculinization
>>
File: the cycle.png (26 KB, 930x551)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>35495288
>>
>>35495452
Just to be clear, the reason your GD isn't bothering you is because of the HRT.
When you stop the HRT the GD will go back to what it was before the HRT.
>>
>>35496650
This is true because your face naturally deflates and has an uglier appearance after quitting HRT, but not because of brain chemistry issues, I would presume.
>>
>>35496795
Nigger are you even trans?
It's because treating the GD makes you feel "normal" while not treating the GD makes you feel dysphoric.
Taking the HRT is treating the GD, meaning you feel normal.
If you stop taking the HRT you'll no longer be treating the GD and will again feel dysphoric.
>>
>>35496813
I'm not trans. But from experience I look very ugly and manly off HRT and that seems to trigger unease of whatever sort. I don't necessarily think it's a brain chemistry issue. I guess it could vary from person to person, I'm just a slightly mind broken guy from having MEF all my life.
>>
>>35496851
>I have all the symptoms of GD and haven't done any research at all about it.
Nigger you are trans, you just don't know it because your idea of trans comes from reddit or something.

That "unease", that's dysphoria.

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria
>>
>>35495288
Is your Female Validation Fetish coming in nicely?
>>
File: 1711832800037906.jpg (29 KB, 478x401)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>35495288
my libido absolutely cratered in like maybe 2 weeks at most on monotherapy injections and orgasm doesn't even feel that great anymore when i do bother jerking off once or twice a week to ward off atrophy, i can't imagine how disappointed people end up being if they're legit doing this shit for a fetish and i understand the few tranny whores i've known even less than i already did after getting on hrt myself
>>
>>35497053
You didn't get the other kind of horny?
I got it from herbs. Sucks to be you I guess.
>>
>>35497069
>I got it from herbs
what
>>
>>35497096
https://youtu.be/CKsxhW7L-M0
>>
>>35497053
I was happy my libido reduced honestly.
But that's because I was an absolute fucking nymphomaniac before the HRT, like I'm talking several times a day horny to an uncontrollable level.
Now I'm just kinda 'normal', still get horny fairly often, it's just not fucking constant now.
>>
>>35496650
groomer hail mary scare tactic to make people question detransition
>>
>>35498183
Egg, you're going to crack.
You all crack eventually.
>>
>>35496650
Orrrr it was a fetish the whole time.

I'm staying on for the other benefits but I'm not a woman in denial or something, I just like the idea of being feminized.
>>
Idk why everyone is trying to convince Op he's a tranny, let him detrans and if he has dysphoria tough luck on him for being an idiot but it does seem he's just a fetishist, why push this shit. His problem to deal with, and the alternative is convincing a MEF guy to keep transitioning which... Nah

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.