[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

why do i think its okay to go out with a 19yo transgirl as a 30yo mtf, but going out with a 19yo cisgirl would be creepy?
i was about to ask a girl out and had this weird realization what IF SHE IS A CIS GIRL
>>
because youre a predator rapehon
>>
>>35496532
this is mostly a way to weed out people who didn't cut it through the system, not indicative of creepiness in itself, rather how people view it due to structural brainwashing
>>
>>35496532
Probably because you subconsciously think of the trans girl as obviously aware of her sexuality (and/or yours) in a way the cis girl might not be. Mind you I'm not saying that's the right way to think.
>>
>>35496553
yea probably something like that, also i guess we would have more things in common and it wouldnt be AS creepy from her side perspective for her to go out with a transgirl than a cis teen going out with a tgirl
>>
>>35496532
Is love overriding your rational thoughts lol
>>
need 30 year old trans gf...

t. 18 year old trans girl
>>
>>35496553
>19yo anything
>sexually unaware
lol
lmao
>>
>>35496532
Because you've been conditioned to value AFAB safety and purity over AMABs. To be fair, so has the rest of society, so the consequences you'd fear for swapping a trans and cis girls of the same age around isn't unfounded. I've heard of people hooking up with trans girls as young as 15 in some of the countries where that age is legal and nobody bats an eye at it. Meanwhile most people will call you a pedophile if the cis girl you date is under 25. Societies sexist views around men and women is really fucked up like that and AMABs of all types have to deal with the toxic runoff of it instead of the consideration their own safety deserve.
>>
>>35498108
what
>>
>>35500114
it is not 20s of XX century.
Teens are very sexual since 60s, and because of internet and smartphones most of them are not only sexual, but hypersexual.
>>
>>35500126
im sad...
>>
>>35498108
Yeah, obviously that's not the *reality*, but that's still the way many people can *think*. Also the antonym of "obviously aware of her sexuality" is not "obviously unaware".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.