[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7203.jpg (23 KB, 570x525)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
MY ONE FUCKING CHANCE AT LIFE AND I GO THROUGH MALE PUBERTY WHY WHY WHY WHY FUCKING WHY I STARTED AT 18 WHICH IS TOO LATE WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
I COULD HAVE BEEN A YOUNGSHIT
I COULD HAVE HAD FEM SOCIALIZATION
I COULD HAVE HAD A SEMI NORMAL LIFE
IT COULD HAVE BEEN BEAUTIFUL
BJT NOW MY LIFE IS RUINED
>>
>>35497268
I unironically find myself regularly wishing I had been born 10-15 years later than I was.
Not just so I could be younger, but also because I would probably have transitioned young if I was since I only didn't transition young because I knew fucking nothing about transgenderism and therefore had no idea why I was miserable through puberty and hated my disgusting body so much.

I got cucked by a lack of trans visibility and awareness as a child and now I'm cursed to spend several years and tens of thousands of dollars trying to undo the damage.
>>
>>35497516
same
>>
>>35497268
you're experiencing FOMO, you didn't actuall miss out on anything, Jazz Jennings, (the literal poster child for childhood transition) is suicidal and obese now because the only pleasure she has left in this world is eating
>>
>>35497268
>>35497516
Skill issue. I started at 19 and I look good with no surgery also never needed laser because puberty didn't give me facial or body hair.
>>
>>35497814
>Skill issue
>puberty didn't give me facial or body hair.
end your life
>>
>>35497810
She’s really hot as a fatty though.
>>
>>35497516
same, looking back it was obvious but it wasn't visible i remember not knowing i was wrong with me and wishing i was gay because that would be an answer, meanwhile i'd say things like 'girls have it so much easier with outfits' while looking longingly at the girls section and only even being able to talk with girls but they wouldn't let me be one of them ever and having few male friends because i don't understand them. it's all a joke, some are born to lose right?
>>
>>35497817
sorry I style myself well to pass lol. I still have broad shoulders and a male build I just deal with it and look good anyway

90% of passing is how you style yourself.
>>
>>35497976
how tall are you
>>
>>35497994
5'10
>>
>>35497950
I literally got into a debate with my mom as a kid about how it was bullshit that there wasn't any jewellery or dresses for boys.
It's one of those things that, in retrospect makes me think "Jesus how did no one notice what a girl I was?"
Then I remember that when I was a kid no one even knew what gender affirming care or HRT was because the only visible 'trans' people in media at the time were deliberately ugly, mannish 'transexual' characters played as a joke.
>>
>>35498012
guys wear gold chains and rings and necklaces and wristwatches and even earings all the time though
>>
>>35498023
It's not the fucking same and I had this same argument with my mom.
I mean pretty jewellery with gems and cute little pendants.

Watches and gold chains aren't the same thing and you know it.
>>
>>35497268
lol me. it's okay though,. it could have been 30 haha... god. im glad i was such a starved little fucker when i went through puberty, it's the only reason i haven't killed myself yet. i feel like midshits are just destined for being twinkhons. lanky, skinny, tiny boobs and a long face. brootal.
>>
>>35497810

>you’re experiencing fomo
>just quit now

You realize your fomo wont get better if you don’t start now and continue forever right? It’ll just get worse and worse until you die so you might as well stick with it forever and even get 1% happier by the end of your life than be sad you lived in your misery
>>
>>35498364
>tfw transitioning at 30
>tfw have a good chance of passing without surgery anyway because I got sick mid-puberty and it made my bones fuse in a non-masculine way while also making me half a foot shorter than I was genetically supposed to be
I have mixed feelings desu.
On the one hand, I feel lucky that my pubescent development got fucked by fate.
On the other hand, I still wish I had realized I was trans earlier. I could have been such a passoid.
>>
Remember to report youngshit "too late" bait threads, sage youngshit "too late" bait threads, and hide youngshit "too late" bait threads

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.