[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (562 KB, 512x512)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>Take care of your health and following tried and tested beauty tips is just honscience
>It's all genetics
>The only people who can pass looked feminine before they started HRT
>Breast implants always look fake

What are some other transwhale copes?
>>
>>35497420
>I shouldn't have to present as ___ gender for you to accept me as said gender.
Look pal, I'm a gender degenerate just like you. I'll respect your pronouns easily, but expecting Cis people to call you a she/her automatically when you
>have a masculine voice
>beard.
>openly stated you have no desire to be on hrt OR voice train.
I don't understand the logic. Why even tell people your trans in this instance? More than once the person I'm thinking of has gotten defensive about me taking HRT. I get that this is just egg cracking most likely, but this is the 4th person I've run into like this in the last year, and I never behaved that way.
>>
>>35497622
Yeah the worst part about the enbieblob is that there are some legitimate hons that need the pronoun thing or their GD goes haywire.
But these fucking trenders want to turn everything into a fight.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.