[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: literalme.jpg (162 KB, 850x1219)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
how can i be the best trans woman?
>>
>>35497553
depend on your goal I guess
>>
>>35497553
you're perfect just the way you are :<
>>
>>35497564
my goal is to be the best trans woman in the world
>>35497567
wowza! you too!!
>>
>>35497574
Dont skip a dose, do nothing but obsess with your appearance & never say no to any chaser i guess
>>
>>35497581
Besides not saying no, you're right. It's important to say no to people who aren't on your level, it inspires them to do better. Don't feed the bears etc.
>>
Good diet and healthy living
Be kind to men
Learn about fashion and develop fashion related hobbies.
Save your money, surgeries are expensive and every tranny needs some surgery, the best trannies need a lot of it.
Treat makeup as a skill you have to master, and master it.
Voice train
Take care of your hair
Research, research, research, you can never know too much.
Watch harem animes and study the girls. Watch/read otome animes/manga and study the boys.
Skincare
Yoga and posing practice.
Don't smoke and limit your alcohol consumption to no more than 3 standard drinks in a day. Never drink grain alcohol.

There's probably more I'll think of in a minute.
>>
>>35497596
You have no idea what your level is. Enjoy your cats.
>>
>>35497608
I have cats AND a bf
>>
>>35497600
>Watch harem animes and study the girls. Watch/read otome animes/manga and study the boys.
nta how does this help, like to attract lesbos and straggots?
>>
>>35497620
cute. you're the mom, your bf is the dad and the kitties are the children :3
>>
File: file.png (1.1 MB, 640x895)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>35497630
>nta how does this help
The harem animes have the best variety of female characters. Because the girls have to contrast with each other they spread out across the full spectrum of femininity. Hollywood these days just makes all the chicks girlbosses, but nobody actually likes girlbosses, and there's so much more to explore.

Otome anime's are sort of the reverse, only they usually focus on just one guy and explore to varied nature of men. Unfortunately very few of them get dubs, and the ones that do aren't the good ones. But picrel is highly recommended because of just how complex Claude is and how many mistakes Aileen makes.
>>
>>35497636
I'm getting one of my children neutered on Wednesday. Am I a bad mother?
>>
>>35497700
Can you please stop giving me the ick?
>>
>>35497686
>Unfortunately very few of them get dubs
WHO THE FUCK WANTS DUBS?
I wanted to try be your friend because I love Otome, but this is fucking disgusting. You're better off learning Japanese if you hate subs so much (you're disgusting).
>>
>>35497732
Normal people want dubs.
It's not Korean drama where the lipsinc doesn't match, it's animation, dubbing and redubbing is just part of it.
This "I only watch subs coz I have the big brain, and you watch dubs because you have the smallbrain" isn't a thing that anyone cares about.

>I wanted to try be your friend
Okay that's weird.
>>
File: your face.png (175 KB, 555x555)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>35497783
>Normal people want dubs.
Kimochi warui.
>>
>>35497553
Give me 10 million usd
>>
>>35497553
Be attractive. Don't be unattractive.
>>
>>35497630
It doesn't help, it actually hurts you because the only people that watch anime are shut in boys so you will only learn to attract other shut in boys/trans girls

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.