[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1579555444700.gif (623 KB, 360x263)
623 KB
623 KB GIF
boymoders how would you react if your bf cheated on you with a girlmoder
>>
>>35497623
i would cut myself
>>
>>35497623
i would cry and probably hurt mysef somehow but understand that its my own fault for not passing
>>
>>35497623
I don't have a bf but if this happened I would kill the whore and get my man back
>>
>>35497623
I would just accept it I guess. It would probably be my own fault and I dont pass anyway so I was probably an embarrassment
>>
>>35497623
I don't have a bf and I never will because I'm ugly and fat and probably a lesbian anyways
>>
>>35497691
You'll fit in with all the other transbians.
>>
cucking boymoders should be considered a sport
>>
>>35497958
Yeah
>>
>>35497623
I would cut off my bf's dick and balls while he sleeps.
Now he can girlmode too!
>>
>>35497623
just had this happen 2 days ago.
came back to this site.
since shes probably prettier im starving myself and going to the gym
i shd a few times but
and she probably has a better personality and is less needy so im probably going to therapy. Maybe its cause i have bottom dysphos and he likes dick
its stupid. he confessed he didn't actually love me. i feel worthless? contemplated sui earlier but i want to at least try to win him back
idk. this shit fucking sucks
and the worst fuckin part is i stayed the night with him after he told me this as i cried and he told me its ok its not my fault.
i need to end it. why am i so shit
>>
>>35498157
This boymoder needs a hug
>>
>>35497658
good girl
>>
>>35498157
>Try to win him back
Bitch HE cheated on YOU.
He even fucking told you he doesn't love you.
Tell him he's a bastard and needs to fuck off. Then go find a better man.

This was not your fault. It was his, you shouldn't be apologizing and you can't 'win back' someone who never actually cared about you.
He'll just feed on your desperation to take more and more shit from you (emotionally, physically and literally probably taking your actual shit).

People like this are SCUM, you need to pull yourself together, you are better than him and I am not just saying that to make you feel better.
You can do better. Ditch that parasite.
>>
>>35500319
i genuinely probably cant do better. he was a normal looking guy, taller than me, masculine, like HOT yk? Idk. I told him EVERYTHING so he knows all my shit. And he understands me right? I like him I really do. Like yeah i wish he never did but i just want him back ig
thing too the girl shes like a friend of mine????? accquaintance at least. and im pissed at her cause she helped another friend through a lot which tells me shes not a bad persin at least. so whats left? myself. fucking dipshit weak boymoder
>>
>>35501343
He sounds like a piece of shit. You'll find someone as hot or hotter who won't also bang your friends. As for him knowing everything about you, that's just a product of time. Make sure that the next person you give as much of yourself to actually deserves it.
Cheaters ain't shit.
>>
>>35501398
again, no im not that good
i dont think anyone else would deal with me crying and getting panicky all the time anyways
>>
>>35501631
Don't sell yourself short. Crying and having panic attacks doesn't mean you deserve to be cheated on. You deserve loyalty and compassion as much as the next person.
>>
>>35501631
Yeah you gotta work on that shit for your own sake and any future partners sake.
>>
>>35501644
it does when youre ugly as sin
theres nothing to like
>>35501703
yeah probably. can you bring in like darker trauma to like a normal therapy or do you need to go somewhere specifc
>>
>>35501755
I disagree. A person being emotionally vulnerable doesn't justify cheating on them, regardless of what they look like. If anything, it makes cheating more reprehensible.
I don't think you should blame yourself for someone else being selfish and inconsiderate. Cheating doesn't reflect negatively on the victim of the situation. Beyoncé got cheated on.
>>
When guys cheat its not that deep. Cheating sex is just super hot. Especially if they skeet on some girlmoder cutie they probably just wanted the feeling of conquest and to bust a fat nutty

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.