[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'll tell a story that might be useful to some of you.

>be chud, general lack of interest in trannies
>one day I start talking to a person I think is a girl on discord
>we start talking every day, really connecting. She's super kind and thoughtful, haven't met anyone like that before
>we develop feelings for each other, sexting follows
>eventually she reveals she's trans, which makes me feel very u confused and conflicted
>"i know i'm probably not the kind of girl you hoped for but my wish is that we don't stop here"
>for a while i feel betrayed but somehow i keep talking to her because she's been wonderful to me
>i might be in love

She lives far away so i don't think we can make this work but the fact is that she's the most wonderful girl i've ever gotten to know so far. It is true, personality really is a difference maker.
>>
>>35497791
next step: cock2cock videochat, let us know how it went
>>
>>35497807
I don't know how to feel about that, the thing is I'm not really bisexual so I'm not into penises, but I love her for her personality. I don't know how to reconcile the physical aspect of it yet
>>
>>35497860
If youre not specifically into trannies, dont bother
>>
>>35497791
indeed it is; why do you think people have done so much for me? im a near asexual disabled neet Nun; my infinite love and personality and values are all i have to offer anyone; and thats as it should be

people who want more from life take note: be the most wonderful loving pure person you can be, and better people will come to you; someone will see you for that
>>
>>35497791
"she" is just a dude in a wig, reconcile that
>>
>>35497944
You can try focusing on her femininity and avoid the cock, right?
>>
>>35497791
This is really sweet, hope that things work out for the two of you, anon :)
>>
>>35499440
How does one "avoid" the cock? If it's a purely platonic relationship then it doesn't matter but it's more than that
>>
>>35500494
>How does one "avoid" the cock
when she's naked on cam, put a post-it on your screen where her cock is
>>
>>35497791
There's an absolute fuck ton of kind and thoughtful people out there. This just happens to be the first time you've been shown that side of someone or at least the first time you recognized it. You have experienced the fact that human connection is more important than any ideological bullshit we bury ourselves in. It's a very valuable lesson.
>>
>>35500494
It's gonna be flopping so you have to time your dodges right.
>>
>>35500528
It's not justthat she's kind and thoughtful, we've been having so many hours long conversations that stimulate my brain just right. I haven't met anyone so bright and her feminine energy is just right. But I don't know if there's a way for me to take it to the next level, because I'm not bisexual. Maybe it's just meant to be a good relationship, even though we have stronger feelings for each other
>>
>>35500587
A good platonic relationship*
>>
>>35497791
same overall situation mostly except rule 63 across the board and it's not like it was a surprise/reveal to me.
how does one avoid the groin of the other in general? they have offered to simply conceal with underwear on or other clothing at any point (which sounds like it would work) but how do I work with bodily type that I cannot make myself like?
>>
Bump
>>
>>35500587
It's very nice that you're in love. Is it your first time? Are you finally seeing trans women as real people because one is giving you nice attention? She makes you feel special? Like you've been chosen? Enjoy it while you can then. Why worry about this shit? It's an online relationship. It's a safe place to explore emotions like this since it doesn't influence your irl life.

Maybe look at some other preconceptions you had and see how they hold up after this.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.