[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fat fucking chud.png (721 KB, 720x636)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
We've been dating for a few months but in the last 2-3 weeks she'll randomly say stuff like this
>"You know if you found someone better than me I wouldn't be mad at you for leaving me right"
>"I hope you can find someone nicer than me you deserve it"
>"If you want to have sex with someone else I don't mind as long as you tell me, I know I'm not enough"
Everytime she says shit like this I want to hit her but instead I tell her that I only want her and try my best to assure her of this. Still she's kept saying stuff like this recently. I even asked if she wanted to get cucked or something since she kept bringing it up but she just said that she doesn't and it's just that I deserve better than her so she wouldn't mind. Anyway the point is ik insecurity comes with the territory of dating a transgirl but it hurts me to see her think of herself like that. How can I get her to stop saying this stupid bullshit and have some more self confidence.
>>
>>35497983
>I want to hit her but
no but's you already know what you must do
>>
>>35498002
Man the worst part is she probably would let me too like I just want her to have some more self worth but I have no idea how to encourage that in her.
>>
>>35498072
:{ i was joking about hitting her, but you should probably actually get a little visibly angry about how much it is affecting you that she does not consider your love to be valid. imho that shit casually undermines your authority as someone who wants to love and protect her and thereby the validity of the relationship.

if she admires you so much, she shouldn't be questioning whether or not you're doing what's "best for you." you already know what's best for you and she should step up and recognize it. if you're being authentically confident in your declaration and she doesn't let you sweep her off her feet this sounds like she's going to continue to make any excuse to wallow she can.

don't let her get stuck in a dumbass bullshit "well that i'm offending you by not loving you properly is more evidence i'm trash" circle. grab her wrist and look her in the eyes and tell her to trust, love, and respect that you know what you want or you may seriously need to leave her.

this kind of thing isn't necessarily terminal, but you can't give it a lot of wiggle room because it festers real bad.
>>
>>35498121
Yea you've said it a lot better than I could I was struggling to put into words why it pissed me off. I guess I'll try sit her down and have a proper conversation about it tomorrow
>:{ i was joking about hitting her
Ik lol
>>
>>35497983
>ik that insecurity comes with the territory of dating a trans girl
Too real. All I can say is good luck anon because there are a lot of trans girls out there with insecurities and mental illnesses so bad that theyll ruin their own lives without trying
>>
>>35498188
good luck. don't be afraid to come on a bit strong or raise your voice a little - but give an earnest plead, too. balance your palette of emotions with some tempered will and let her know this hurts your feelings. "buhh i'm a black hole i'm only bad for everyone" is a super selfish emotion that positions her at the center of the universe.

*do not let her say* she loves you if she is pulling that shit. get mad about it. you don't love someone whose decisions you don't respect.
>>
>>35498307
It's quite sad
>>35498341
Yea I think I'll have to be a bit more stern about it cause It's just not getting through her head so far.
>>
>>35497983
Too real.
I also say shit like that to my bf, even let him have sex with a cis girl so he knows what a vagina feels like.
How do I stop being like this
>>
>>35498534
don't say it? lol. have productive dialogue about your feelings and respect his decisions....

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.