[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i a 21 yo mtf have been couch hopping between friends and family for almost 3 years now since i got kicked out
i am extremely mentally unwell and find much difficulty holding any job for more than several months (if i make it past a week)
i am incredibly poor and have exhausted my last opportunity for naught
in 1 day i will be homless in a small town
i have no options i can think of aside from 41ing if which i find extreme difficulty doing in most manners aside from overdosing of which i have no drugs and no money to get some
pls tell me what to do im so tired and lost i have no idea what will happen to me now i just want all this bullshit to end
>>
>>35499124
You either stop being a bitch, get your ass up and fight, or succumb to the world and let it devour you.
>>
>>35499135
if it was as ez as getting my ass up and fighting then i would not be in this position in the first place
i put much effort into trying to do better but whats better for me is leagues away from self sustainability
the fact of the matter is as i am now i genuinely cannot be self sufficient no matter how hard i try and i have been trying for 3 years now giving it my all untill i break
and i do break
everytime
hence why i lose said jobs
and this hoplessness grows
this hole grows deeper
every failure brings me further and further down until all light is snuffed out
i feel utterly hopeless and exhausted
so i guess i will succumb to the world and be devoured since thatbis my only other option
>>
>>35499169
:( you don't have to be self-sustainable if you can find someone to support. i know it's probably a cold comfort, but i bet if you beg around some fren threads or something you can get someone who isn't the absolute worst option to take you in a for a while and you can either use that time to try to find someone you can help be a good support to or possibly develop something with them.

i'm in my 30's and a mega-trama super useless neet that pulled it together after years of turbosuffering into doing pt much just that... i know life seems wildly unbearable but if you can find someone and stabilize it really does get awesome
>>
>>35499230
ive never used fren gen its kinda scary to me but ill give it a shot
>>
File: ezgif-5-2d82a5aab2.gif (3.93 MB, 337x338)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB GIF
>>35499281
it can kinda suck and be a little hit or miss, but my genuine best suggestion is try it and some other social stuff out (i suggest trying /soc/ and its lgbt and maybe mental illness thread but try using an alt to filter out the mega creeps). be open about yourself and your interests and your situation. sometimes being depressed as fuck and feeling like shit and being earnest and humble about it is enough for someone else in a similar situation but with some money or a job to want to connect.

you'd be surprised how many other people are out there esp at your age whose lives are also total living hell and that you can help just by being dependable and present for. even having just enough will to live to want to wake up to call somebody who cares for you beautiful can be the motivating factor to life-saving connection.

thank you a lot for considering trying btw. i know it seems really hopeless and hellish and you may get a few scary interactions but being honest abt your mental state and fragility and needs ppl will often try to respect them.

it helps to list a few interests and say a bit about what you like about them to get a ball rolling. talk about hopes and aspirations... if you make any sort of art even if it is embarrassing and amateur... music opinions, outstanding background details, anything. your life is valuable, fight to believe in it and cling to things that make you feel something and you can find someone willing to acknowledge that effort

and don't ever think you're too annoying or worthless to keep asking for help.
>>
>>35499124
>which i find extreme difficulty doing in most manners aside from overdosing of which i have no drugs and no money to get some
Jump off a bridge/tall building. It's really over quick, you feel no pain. Or suicide by cop.
>>
>>35499401
suicide by cop is a really shitty thing to do
>>
>>35499405
It's a best thing to do. If you're lucky you get to kill a cop. A knife is enough.
>>
>>35499124
>>35499169
i wish you well and good luck
>>
>>35499416
i hope you stop being miserable soon :(
>>
>>35499401
theres no tall enough buildings or bridges in this small town
also suicide by cop seems unreliable and mean
>>
>>35499124
All I can say is GL. you’re just the unlucky one. I’ve met people who are terribly, terrible ungrateful people and are dicks. But they have families who support them. You simply got the short end of the stick
>>
>>35499124
Are you hot?
>>
>>35501633
well its hard for me to be objective but going off what my exs have said
my face looks pretty decent and i have a fantastic body
so kinda i guess
>>
bump
>>
>>35499124
Just come to my house
>>
>>35503176
ok how and where
>>
>>35503492
Are u in USA or Yurop?
>>
Have you tried working part time? When I first started working while suicidal I would visualize myself holding a gun to my head and let the fear of that image force me to wake up for work and persevere when I would just want to clock out and go home. The feeling of impending spiritual or physical death can be a great motivator when nothing else works. Also, meditation can help you accept being miserable. Just feel the physical sensation of stress, misery, and sadness in your body while letting any thought or intention to arise and pass through your consciousness.
>>
>>35503506
usa in cali
>>
>>35504487
it's over.
>>
File: GL2GOYDa4AA558e.jpg (727 KB, 2048x1357)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>35504512
it's never over v_v

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.