[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240421_223251.jpg (86 KB, 720x634)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
i don't really get how mtfs aren't seen as women, they do plenty of complaining and make everything about themselves constantly
>>
It's worse than that.
Trannies are extreme mimicries of femininity. So they take all the obnoxious self-obsession of women and dial it up to 11.
>>
i wonder what game that is on the screen. looks like a vertical shmooter... prolly a bullet heck....
>>
>>35499239
i was literally talking about this with my boyfriend the other day and he agreed, they're like women2
>>
>>35499227
She rolled the worlds smallest joint, sad
>>
>>35499227
tldr nice pic tho
>>
>>35499255
To be fair, it is MOSTLY the americans, and they're like that in every "community"

My dad showed me one of his cancer support groups, the Australian one is literally all just facts and tips and useful information.
The American one was a whinging contest.
>>
>>35499290
I once saw an American at a (britbong) train station who planted his foot on the seat like he just liberated a Pacific island from the Japanese instead of sitting down like a normal person
>>
>>35499227

Bad mtfs complain about things like men, good mtfs complain about things like a woman
>>
>>35499227
Male physiognomy. Men and women used to dress similar throughout history, so humans are hard-wired to tell genders apart based on bone-structure alone.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.