[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6591.png (1.99 MB, 1200x900)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB PNG
Anything think it’s weird how it’s common to lie in the lgbt community so long as it’s deemed for the greater good? Like how people who know pic related didn’t throw the first stone at stonewall will still claim she did because it’s important to paint her as the face of the movement? It’s just so backwards to me. Reminds me of some Vaush shit where he admits to lying so long as it furthers his agenda. Another lie I see regarding the LGBT is “Trans women have female brains” they’re literally don’t.
>>
>>35499372
teen retard please log off
>>
>>35499393
Or how the gay community will say it’s wholesome but we both know it’s full of sexual degeneracy, drug problem and running with rampant stds
>>
>Anyone think it’s weird how it’s common to lie in order to make your own group look better
No. Literally every group of humans in the history of human groups ever has done this.
From soccer fans to entire nations.
>>
>>35499406
wow i can't believe "communities" tell lies sounds exclusive to whatever type of persons you can't get out of your head better kill them
>>
>>35499415
I don’t like this. Truth should be what we base our foundation on. Lies can be brought to light and then it dismantles everything you worked for
>>
File: IMG_6592.jpg (53 KB, 828x342)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Lies
>>
>>35499422
>Truth should be what we base our foundation on
What your foundation is built on are feefees.
Feelings don't care about facts.
>>
>>35499422
See, this is because you're autistic and autistic have an unhealthy strong obsession with their personal idea of "truth". Most normal people just pretend like they're better than everyone else and then do the exact same shit they complain about, hypocrisy is the grease of human society. I'm autistic and used to think your way, but it put me down a rabbit hole of seeing every fucking thing as corrupt and pointless to engage in so I realized you just have to accept things.
>>
>>35499406
>sexual degeneracy, drugs, stds

Who gives a damn, drug prohibition doesnt work without ruining many parts of society, everybody has an inherently messed up sexuality, and penetrative sex is almost always a demonstration of a power imbalance in a couple.
>>
>>35499372
Go do homework and quit being retarded on the internet.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.