[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1660412292306503.jpg (99 KB, 897x989)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
how can i get to be a boywife for a rich cs tranner? i'm good at household chores and would contribute to oss projects when i have too much free time left
>>
>>35499885
>rich
>cs
>tranner

Bro what is this gacha game rolling? Tf you asking for all these attributes but have nothing to offer yourself.

Okay, perhaps I was a bit harsh. But seriously, if u want a high value partner think of this way: what do I have that someone of high value would like? Do I have good looks? Am I charming? Am I unique? If you’re jus typical Chud, not much you can do.
>>
>>35499898
>have nothing to offer yourself
i can become an contributor for oss projects so that she doesn't feel bad working for a big corp. also i will be very qt for her
>>
>>35500021
How tall are you and how much do u weigh
>>
>>35500106
5'7 and 120lbs but i need to get more lean
>>
>>35499885
I’m HSTS and I hate working. I will gladly marry some AGP cs wife.
I dont have any hobbies other than reading, gardening, cooking, and the occasional internet shitpost
>>
>>35500155
That’s pretty thin. Are you only into trannies?
>>
>>35500166
I also fulfill most fetishes and love to top
>>
>>35500166
The hell is HSTS and AGP
>>
>>35500173
>That’s pretty thin
yes, want to keep the weight but reduce the bodyfat
>Are you only into trannies?
as long as you're not another cutie yes
>>
>>35500180
Meme words, just ignore. What I meant to say is that I’m cute and love smart people
>>
>>35500199
I’m a fit, muscular masculine man lol. Not a cutie.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.