[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pooner before after.webm (385 KB, 576x1024)
385 KB
385 KB WEBM
Like Elden Ring, etc. Reset from the beginning if I die. I know most people don't enjoy it but there's a small minority like me who exclusively enjoys vidya that way. Knowing I can reload just removes all tension for me (which is also kind of funny, given I started out gaming as a terrible save scummer. Used too much ammo in this room? Time to reload).

Anyway, why is it so hard for you guys to believe some ladies just wanna play hardmode?
>>
>>35500179
Do play games like that from scratch or do you beat them first and then attempt to do that?
>>
>>35500179
As a ftm I just don't get why some doods make themselves look ugly. I transitioned but I also keep on top of looking good. It’s like when a hot guy becomes a complete hon.
>>
File: apu knight templar.png (481 KB, 750x1000)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>35500212
>Do play games like that from scratch or do you beat them first and then attempt to do that?
Started with the latter, switched to the former. I beat Elden Ring blind permadeath. I'm good at From games but not exceptionally so; anyone with average ability could do the same if they enjoyed it. My only 'cheat' is a make a save point before a boss and if I die to them, I will practice him as much as I want before the next reset.

On the flipside I have absolutely zero interest in speedrunning, getting 'achievements', or other non-casual styles.
>>
I like the challenge in theory but in practice I'm just annoyed if I do die and have to do it all over again. It's so bad that I can't even get into games like Hollow Knight when they make you trek allll the way back to the boss if you lose, which just frustrates me and gives me even worse odds of winning.

Give me ultra super tough frustration difficulty, but don't take away my saves. I don't want any delays between me bashing my head against the wall.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.