[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1695959351738131.png (213 KB, 516x387)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
Does anyone else's sexuality make them feel dysphoric?

>only like men (malebrained, womens' sexuality is much more plastic)
>armpit fetish (gay malebrained)
>boysmell fetish (gay malebrained)
>think vaginas are nauseating
>when I masturbated it was only to shota and yaoi doujinshi

I can't call myself a woman like this.
>>
>>35500302
Good VN Taste
>>
>>35500302
Idk if I should interact with this post or not.

On a scale of 1-10, how objectively attractive would you say you are?

DONT lie please .
>>
>>35500340
>On a scale of 1-10, how objectively attractive would you say you are?
>>
>>35500302
Height, weight, location
>>
>>35500347
I'm not attractive.
>>
>>35500342
Sorry, anon. But I can’t interact with this post thanks for being honest
>>
>>35500302
What yaoi?
>>
File: 1709573264787955.png (225 KB, 666x546)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>35500374
>>
>>35500302
glad I'm not a woman with the group most strongly advocating for your struggle being puritans consistently losing since their idol shot a famous gay tomato sauce can reprinter
>>
>>35500406
why'd she even shoot him? warhol wasn't exactly some chud conservative
>>
>>35500416
her schizophrenia won and took an innocuous mistake personaly
>>
>>35500302
here we go again. only liking men is malebrained because you're just a faggot, only liking women is malebrained because you're just a straight man, being bisexual is malebrained because you're just a coomer. you will make up cope no matter what, your sexuality doesn't mean anything you're just making excuses to hate yourself just have sex
>>
>>35500302
Either I’m the only fembrained tranny on this board, or I’m a deluded meta-attracted AGP.
>>
>>35500953
>Either I’m the only fembrained tranny on this board, or I’m a deluded meta-attracted AGP.
Passing meta-attracted AGPs are unironically the trannies that are closest to being cis women
>>
>>35501006
this, read women's erotica, it's all meta-attraction
>>
>>35500483
Only liking women would be less malebrained than only liking men. That's normal and expected. Most trans women are bi or lesbians. Being only attracted to men means you're just a self hating gay man (like me).

>just have sex
I've done that and then I feel like I groomed or tricked a straight man and lowered him down to my level. Then I realize the best I can get is basically larping at a relationship at best, no man would ever want to marry a tranny. Which makes me feel worse.
>>
>>35501011
>this, read women's erotica, it's all meta-attraction
It really is, it's like getting off on the idea of the guy being bigger and stronger making you feel more feminine and stuff, I also know cis women who get off from thinking their own bodies are sexy
>>
>>35501006
>>35501011
>>35501020
Yeah. The problem is according the Blanchard’s typology I’m automatically classified as AGP. I’ve also met very few others who are like myself. Unlike most people here, I have very little sex drive. I’ll hear about “pseudo-hsts agp” and “that one subtype of agp”, but they seem very rare.
>>
>>35501243
I think this really resonates with me, like I'm also low sex drive and mostly interested in men but I'm also classified AGP. I was comphet as a man and dated women and I can find my own appearance hot and I'm meta attracted to men. It's just definitely a different kind of AGP than transbians or whatever but it's very different from HSTS, like people thought I was gay when I was a guy but I never lived as a gay man and my transition was very intrinsically motivated
>>
>>35501243
>Unlike most people here, I have very little sex drive.
A lot of zoomers AGPs are asexual or borderline asexual, you're not special.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.