[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kikomi approved.png (45 KB, 275x186)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
Any trannies had to deal with being in institutions of any sort? The way things are going I feel like I'm going to end up in one, I have a may birthday and the crisis unit seems less lonely than this current state. Are we more likely to get private rooms? I really don't want to be housed with either gender desu
>>
>>35500337
depends in which country, just dont seem like a schizo and they cannot hold you for long. last time i was forced to go in one, i got out with a little bit of crying within the same day. in the end they dont really care as long as you dont pose a menace to yourself or society, just find the right words and return home
>>
>>35500397
This is perfect advice anon.

They don't want to hold you if they don't need to. If you can convince them that you're not gonna hurt yourself or others, they'll let you go.
If you want to take a break in an institution, you don't get the glory of deciding who you're roomed with
>>
>>35500337
I ended up in 2 as a teenager.

First one was anorexia inpatient started out chill because it was my first experience where no one knew or cared that I was trans so I got to just be stealth as a girl and play games all day instead of going to school where everyone bullied me. But the power tripping staff sucked. Did get my own room due to being to fem to be with guys but having a dick so couldn't be with girls.

Then their was the worse one when I had a manic break from Prozac. Staff were mean, I was messed up, and half the guys were on their way to jail after this and would threaten to beat people up if they requested they shared the Xbox. I just kept trying to escape because I was so bored.
>>
>>35500426
I have been inpatient for drugs, seeing how people are in there makes me want to avoid any institution at all cost. Everything is so gendered institutionally and all sorts of brainworms have fucked with my head, I've never been big on hiding behind the "legal" defense unless it's necessary
>>
>>35500417
>They don't want to hold you if they don't need to
depends on where you are from, in the european shithole I live in they hold you down as long as they can so they can get more money from the government
>>
>>35500729
they will take you even if you don't need to be there, these places are literal rape camps
>>
>>35500729
Definitely not the case in Canada, I guess it'll depend where you're from then

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.