[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cute Boy Big Muscles.jpg (203 KB, 1024x1024)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
I'm seriously planning on taking a steroid cycle in a few months. Lots of preparation and research. My training is on point, my diet virtually is, and my sleep is pretty close. If I become a pretty buff dude as a 6' guy (To give an idea, someone who can bench 455, squat 555, and deadlift 700.), will it be a lot easier for me to find hot trans girls to fuck? Trans girls are already pretty rare, and I've never even been to a bar before, let alone a gay bar. Would it be easy for me to hook up through a website? What would be the best apps and websites to hook up for hot sex with trans women?
>>
>I can bench 10 plates
1. No you can't.
2. You're an egg. You don't want to date trans girls, you want to BE trans girls.
Ordinarily we'd just wait you out. But don't do roids, the last thing you need is more T.
>>
>>35500369
If you're attractive, tall and masculine you'll pretty much have your pick of trannies. Wouldn't have a clue how you meet them though.

I legit don't know how any LGBT people meet, if you go to a queer bar they're almost always the ugly, gross, mentally ill type.

You don't really just bump into other LGBT people walking the street and if you do they're usually the aforementioned type.

Get into all the discord groups I suppose and just hope one is near you. Grindr sucks for anything trans.
>>
>>35500442
>You don't want to date trans girls, you want to BE trans girls.
is this what honlesbians think?
>>
>>35500453
You mean transbians (they're all hons) and no.
It's what someone who used to be you thinks.
6 months ago I was training to be a professional strongman.
Today I'm trying to lose all my gainz because I need to go from the 150kg I was, down to my 70kg goal weight without creating skinflaps.

You'll figure it out for yourself eventually. But don't do roids just to get a tgirlfriend. That's just the GD making you insane.
>>
>>35500480
Holy fuck. I just want to feel invincible and have hot, nasty sex with trans girls. I want to do some really fucking kinky shit with them. Shit that would freak out most cis girls. One thing I've been thinking about recently would be to put my head under a trans girl as she's getting fucked by either another trans girl or a femboy with a monster cock and to have him alternate between my mouth and her ass. That would be so fucking yummy.
>>
>>35500543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUDg9ZB5e4g
>>
File: 1695224345664.png (62 KB, 296x256)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>35500369
shutup racist pedo
>>
>>35500550
Get baptized Jew.
>>
File: 1698778481649.jpg (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>35500560
u like children s3xually
>>
I’m also a dysphoric egg repper who is interested in trying one more time to be a man before trooning.

Are roids worth it? I’ve always heard about how bad they could be “make your dick and balls small” or “get mad and emotional” “bad for heart”

Will the gains be awesome? Will they disappear the second I don’t take them? Could I take them and then continue a weight training regimen and maintain the muscles without taking more roids?
>>
>>35500682
>Are roids worth it?
FUCK NO.
You literally have to be at A-rank fitness to even get anything out of them. They'll just fuck you up completely otherwise.
Not to mention it will make your anxiety go super sayan.

Ask any guy who's on them, the only reason to do them is because you want to compete with the gods but have reached your limit.

The coming steroid crisis is going to be an absolute bitch.
>>
>>35500682
>Are roids worth it? I’ve always heard about how bad they could be “make your dick and balls small” or “get mad and emotional” “bad for heart”
If you want to do steroids the smart way, you need to dial in your training, dieting, and do your best to get between 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night. I'd recommend watching a ton of Renaissance Periodization's and House of Hypertrophy's videos.
>>
>>35500480
ok honlesbo
>>
>>35500442
Uhhh 455 would be 4.5 plate not 10 lmao

If that’s his 1rm it’s absolutely believable. If you go to a metroplex or a gym with pro PLs, you will see 600+ pound bench.
People are out there putting up 4pl8 benches.

But if he was really jacked he would know mass doesn’t matter for sex, all you need is a low bodyfat%

You can be 165lb soaking wet and as long as you are sub 12% it’s easy
>>
>>35500369
>What would be the best apps and websites to hook up for hot sex with trans women?
Grindr, ironically enough
>>
>>35500741
>Renaissance Periodization
This guy is on gear and watches RP? He is 100% jacked for real, no question
>>
>>35500870
Do you actually have a google alert set for this shit? Because I am going to abuse the absolute fuck out of that.
>>
>>35500809
What's the difference between regular Grindr and Grindr Extra? I used to visit there on a regular basis, and a decent 4/10+ looking trans girl in my local area would only show up once in a blue moon. There is a really cute one on there right now, but I still don't look good enough to actually smash. I still need to lose around 80 pounds of fat before I get pretty lean.

I used to be morbidly obese, and I lost 100 pounds, but I lost all my strength. (Being on any meaningful caloric deficit drastically lowers your testosterone, and if you're trying to lose dozens of pounds, you will lose all your muscle.) I'm still fat, but I look WAY better, and my idea with steroids (my training is on point, diet pretty damn good, and sleep is decent) is to do one cycle with something like 600mg of test with maybe some anavar and 30mg of dbol in the mix with some aromasin and arimidex in case I don't like the aromasin (I really doubt I'd hit a 455 bench, but 405 wouldn't surprise me), put on a decent amount of muscle, and then go down to just 200mg of test with nothing else and cut down as much as possible. Let me know if you think my first cycle is stupid or not. Remember, I likely have around 80 pounds to lose before I'd get to somewhere betweeen 10 and 15% bodyfat, but I really want to start cycling before losing fat because of my previous experience where I lost all my muscle and strength.
>>
>>35500369
when buff dudes messaged me I was always kind of scared, like yeah, it's incredibly hot, but a guy so strong could hurt me if he gets post-nut clarity
>>
File: SkyGuyArt Astolfo Monster.jpg (939 KB, 1547x1204)
939 KB
939 KB JPG
I love femboys with huge cocks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.