[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tgirl.jpg (32 KB, 474x474)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Do any of you (mtfs) have actual boyfriend that treat you like an human being, not just a fetish?
>>
>>35500389
Yeah we have a cat together, he took me to play with novelty automation over the weeken
>>
My ftm bf treats me like a dildo
>>
>>35500389
I had a MTF girlfriend I didn't treat like a fetish... But we broke up cause of her BPD and now I'm back to just LF dating cis women or gays.

t. bi cism
>>
>>35500389
i have a sweet nerdy bf and he treats me well
>>
>>35500389
Yes, I have an incredible boyfriend who’s very respectful and likes showing me off
>>
>>35500389
i have better; actual beautiful fiancee that treats me like a princess

ill never get tired of being proud to finally be loved for who i am~

:)
>>
>>35500389
i don't have a bf at all :c
>>
>>35500389
I do. Been together for 4 years, he's in denial I'm trans though. Every time a topic about trans comes up he's like "those people are mentally ill/retarded/snowflakes etc" but he's usually referencing the loud ones who bring attention to themselves. Our sex life is nearly non-existent, which is fine with me due to my low sex drive. He also has commitment issues which is a him thing not a me thing. I was the first out a dozen or so girlfriends he got past a year with, the first he said I love you to after a couple of years, and the only one his mother ever liked. Despite all that he hasn't officially moved in yet and doesn't know if he ever wants to get married. That's with all 4 of our parents trying to convince him to do that for years.
>>
>>35500535
yikes
>>
>>35500389
I have a husband! It's t4t though so I didn't really have to search for an accepting guy. He just knows
>>
>>35500389
yeah. he's got a good job, he treats me like a queen/worships me etc. i moved in with him about a year ago. we're planning to get married when it makes financial sense for us. but he is gay, which doesn't bother me, but i'm sure i'll get replies to the effect that i'm a hon (true) and "i would never ever date a gay guy" (your loss)
>>
>>35500389
Not a bf but a theymab. They treat me really well. We do engage in some mutual fetishes together but at their core they respect me and listen to me. I trust them.
>>
>>35500766
Does he really not like women, besides you? Sounds like it bites, even if I do love gay men and kinda wish I could date them. I got lucky ad just got an effeminate bi guy. Likewise I'm going to get responses along the lines of calling him gay, but he likes cis girls too
>>
>>35500805
why do i care? i already see myself as a repulsive male orangutan, i would always see androphilia behind any "straight" or "bi" guy that i date anyway, so no open "gayness" on the part of my partner is going to make me feel anything i don't already feel about myself
>>
>>35500389
Of course not.
Im going for st4t after this
>>
>>35500535
Ridiculously yikes and based and wtf
>>
>>35500751
>>35500886
Thanks <.< ... He makes me happy though so that's all that matters. Do I wish he'd propose? Sure, but I'd rather be unmarried with him than married to someone else. In terms of moving in, we have a cat together so he's here 99.9% of the time it's just semantics at this point that we're not "living together"
>>
File: GDJ4QatWcAA5rCL.png (13 KB, 154x203)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
i do he's so cute smart and i love himb so much :)))

kinda feel bad tho cus he shouldn't have to deal with me boymoding and is totally out of my league
>>
Hell yes, been together 16 years. I came out to him on third date, we married maybe 12 years later bc we were poly and didn't see the need.

Absolutely no fetish on his end, he's super proud of the volume of attention I get.
>>
>>35500535
>the only one his mother ever liked
RUN
>>
>>35503486
I'm confused, why is that the statement that made you say "run"?
>>
>>35505018
nta, but they're implying a toxic co-dependency between your (sounds like a genuine scumbag) bf and his mom

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.