[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: name-change-300x235.jpg (14 KB, 300x235)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
what new names did you consider or try to use, but abandon later?
why did you give up on the name? and did you end up reusing it for anything else like a middle name or unofficial nickname?
>>
>>35500407
I didn't choose my name, I'm far too indecisive. My mom is supportive so I just got her to rename me
>>
>>35500407
I tried to steal my old college exes names first but felt too creepy to go through with that
>>
File: IMG_2744.jpg (16 KB, 768x509)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>35500407
i came close to Rinoa it was my favorite choice before my first trans friend suggested Kassandra

the K won me over we tried it a couple of days at it stuck; i am so happy with my name; some anon here kept telling me it was cursed and i should change it or forever be unhappy- i know about the greek cursed priestess (sure enough i ended up a priestess; i knew nothing of that mythology connection until after i was transitioning, after using the name since 2004); but im not cused at all im blessed beyond belief with the most intensely passionate beautiful love in my fiancee; exacting the answer to my lifetime of prayers at last

i am so truly happy

i could not have lived up to Rinoa in appearance unless i transitioned much earlier than i was able to in the end; but i think i would have been a good Rinoa; i love that name not just because she's my favorite FF character but it just sounds so beautiful to me

but my lovely name is unquestionably me and thats how a name should feel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.