[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: uwu.jpg (39 KB, 374x347)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
When I come back home there is ALWAYS somebody there.
I live with significant others. And don't want to change place (not to mention how cheap it is)
One person is working home office.
I don't have own room.
Using my toilet/bathroom would be noticed easly and questioned in ways like "what the f. where you doing for 2 hours in bathroom?".
Where outside can I go?

>hotels/motels
>+: water
>++: hygiene
>+: privacy
>-: fucking expensive

>public toilets
>+: 0 dollars
>-: Not 100% privacy
(I checked out all that are close to my house, some are empty for hours, but still I never know if somebody would enter)
>-: hygiene
After playing I have to clean toys (and sometimes myself) and washbasins are always in shared place.

>renting garage
>++: privacy
>+/-: nor cheap not expensive
>-: no access to water
Theoretically I could bring 53453 bottles of whater, but having to throw "used water" with garbage, every time sound fucked up.
-: sometimes it's to cold to even use it

>renting "family garden"
>-: probably wouldn't be possible to me to hide from significant others that I rent such place, and how much time I spend here
>-: pretty expensive
>+/-: storing toys here would be possible, even if I'd share this place with someone. Maybe not easiest, but sound donable
>+: water / hygiene in season
>-: not good solution when to cold
>+: Own vegetables

Other suggestions?
>>
>>35500664
rent the garden, you don't have to justify shit to anyone why you are there because you paid for it but if you really want a cover story just plant some vegetables and pretend you're tending to them all the time
>>
Guess you just gotta go fuck at your Grindr date’s house. You’re being forced to go all the way. Go get your hole stretched by some strangers.
>>
>>35500664
come on masturbating is a normal thing and everybody you have ever lived with does it
>>
>>35500664
their is also go into bathroom after everone is asleep. Also how the hell did you get your own bathroom and not your own bedroom
>>
>>35500664
be a real AGP and just do it
>>
>>35500749
>>35500806
>>35500830
Ok, hiding it from you made me look like idiot...
I live with my finance on 40square meters. She's seriously anti-homo. Working from home.
We're together for nearly 4 years.
At first years I was just like "nah, she's gonna change views", but for fucking sake of not arguing about that I just given up on involving her in any kind of my anal pleasure.
I just played with myself from time to time, when I was home alone. But now it's been half year since she started working from home.

I hadn't wanted to mention her. Because I have no interest in discussing with anons how can I be in such relation bla bla bla ship bla bla bla bla bla.

Ya, it's where I'm.
It's where I'm gonna stay.
I wanted to avoid discussing that and geting to point "where can I go to dildo myself for hours"
>>
>>35501495
She's going to find out someday. She should probably just know before you get married you like that stuff otherwise your going to lose a lot of money when you get divorced
>>
>>35501495
Jesus Christ
>>
>>35501516
>She's going to find out someday
OP if you are really that pressed about getting your rocks off you should maybe come clean or come to terms that you will never analy masturbate in your life without serious consequences
straight women tend to be really weird about these things
>>
>>35501495
holy shit. is this desire to dildo yourself accompanied by a desire to get pounded by a man?
>>
>>35502453
important question. in the times of our boomer parents, when rectal temps and especially enemas were more common, people would inevitable find out about anal eroticism and a lot of them probably engaged in anal play with their wives both ways. its more tied to medfet than homoeroticism for some
>>
>>35502609
inevitably*
>>
why not just find a nice older man to perform in front of
>>
>>35502609
also if you have the urge for butt stuff and other sex doesnt cut it for you, i dont think just masturbation will cut it for you in the long run. you need to get fucked either by your girl or someone else

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.