[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: date straight.png (124 KB, 1750x617)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
How do you date straight guys without losing sanity?

Picrel
>>
what the fuck did i just read
>>
what is a turian vincian version of a girl....

but yeah i wouldn't date a guy in general because they are objectively less aesthetic
>>
I'm a straight guy and I legitimately don't understand any of this. I think the answer to "how do I explain my gender" is "please don't".
>>
>>35500694
basically if you date her you have to admit that you're a bit gay because they're a bit of a man but only a bit
>>
>>35500694
you don't have to just call her bro half of the time
>>
>>35500710
Yeah I don't think that would work for me. Not because of the "gay" part but because I don't feel like expending mental effort on affirming someone's mental gymnastics about their gender constantly. If I like you I like you, don't make me pretend it's because of your unique special snowflake composition of gender feelings.
>>
>>35500668
the privileged delusions of a western female, many such cases
>>
File: ronfuturemonster.png (1.71 MB, 1920x2560)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>35500726
Not even for this sexy theyfab?
>>
>>35500754
downs downs downs
>>
>>35500668
“How do I explain to a man that I’m actually a fucking crazy person”
The man is old enough, he should already be assuming it upon meeting you
>>
>>35500726
>I don't feel like expending mental effort on affirming someone's mental gymnastics about their gender constantly.
now you know exactly what goes thru most ppl's heads when they consider dating a trans (and arent already a chaser) lololol
>>
>>35500754
What red blooded gay man wouldn't want to date them!?
>>
>>35500668
If you're faerie fart sparkle faggot gender. Don't date straight guys, they are into women not whatever the fuck you are, you're not entitled to date people just because you think they're hot or good at sex. Theyfabs are even more entitled than straight cis women istfg

t. trans woman
>>
>>35500668
no cis guy I know would wanna date someone like this, so problem solved.
>>
Looked at their profile. This person is a train wreck. Do not look, it will just make you depressed.
>>
>>35501009
Or amused
>>
> "explain my gender"

Found your problem

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.