[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710534189960233.jpg (17 KB, 471x381)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>be ftm
>talking to mom about stuff
>ask her if she'd be happier if i was mtf (she'd always been so happy about having a daughter)
>"no"
>wut.jpg
>"well, imagine if you looked like your stepdad (my stepdad is a 6'3 burly hairy guy) and you wanted to be a girl"
>i ask if it would be different if i was 5'4 and effeminate
>"maybe? i would still be worried."
This threw me because I really thought she'd be happier if it was the other way around. Has anyone's family expressed something like this or wished you transitioned in the opposite direction?
>>
>>35500925
ya mum sounds like a poonrepper herself
>>
>>35500932
Nope, she's unironically a stacy (or was in her youth)
>>
>>35500958
this proves she's not a repper literally how?
>>
>>35500961
I feel like if she was a repper she wouldn't have freaked out so hard when I came out
>>
>>35500980
lol
>>
>>35500958
>>35500980
was she also a "tomboy" until puberty? my mom was like that, tomboy until puberty and then turned into an utter stacy, but thinks men are the superior sex and says things like "they don't call 'em bitches for nothing." but i'm amab so our dynamic is very different, obviously she projected her desire to be male on to me (who wanted to be female) which kinda fucked me up
>>
>>35501034
No, she was always a girly girl. Dated tons of guys, extremely social, very into makeup and clothes.
>>
File: ancestralhumans.png (1.09 MB, 931x516)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>35500925
Trannies are the bottom of the barrel of freaks, men so effeminate and weak that they want to become women.
We instinctively understand that natal males who wish to occupy female roles are quite useless as they are terribly suited for anything that is associated with womanhood (giving birth, breastfeeding etc etc).
On the other hand, FtMs on testosterone can't reproduce but still have the utility of a normal man (Can do labour, hunt, etc).
Therefore, we are probably preprogrammed to feel intense disdain for MtFs as we subconsciously see them as a resource drain that provides no real utility to the tribe (it would probably make sense to exile them in an ancestral context, food could be spent on better specimen).

MtFs are creatures that can only exist in an extremely opulent society, for better or worse :)
>>
>>35501066
evopsych nonsense. tribal shamans were frequently GNC amabs. history and anthropology disagree with your easy poonbrained conclusions
>>
>>35501087
>tribal shamans were frequently GNC amabs
In the same way a blind person from birth might be given some useless ceremonial role, but a tribe would still prefer to not have blind persons in general.
In much the same way, a parent would (subconsciously) prefer having a pooner over a troon hon as the former is less useless.
>>
>>35501227
at least your baseless dismissal of conflicting opinions is malebrained. the gall of your ignorant ass, to equate ceremony with lack of utility. where exactly do you think social cohesion comes from? a tribe's very existence depends on its rituals
>>
>>35501066
>opulent society
Yeah weren't most historical trans women in jobs such as prostitution, religion etc? Like they'd be towelboys or other fancy jobs because they weren't cut out physically for fighting.
>>
>>35501066
>ftm: men so based
>mtf: women so silly
>>
>>35501262
>rituals
confuciuspilled
>>
what a disgustingly self-indulgent conversation, goddamn, leave your mom alone
>>
>>35501066
>evolutionary psych blah blah blah
no people hate MtFs because of how they act, no subconscious amount of programming can override their very conscious levels of being fucking annoying

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.