[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1324x987)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Memes aside, do you think this person actually believed someone was willing to rape them?
>>
>>35500927
>memes aside
>anime format
>CPTSDmemes
Why is this in cptsd if the meme literally says ptsd? They're different diagnoses.

>Memes aside, do you think this person actually believed someone was willing to rape them?
It's the fking women's restroom. They'd probably get peppersprayed or get security called on them. Holy victim mentality

Also, can trannies just stop talking about tranny things outside of tranny spaces? I'm so tired of normal spaces being overrun by agprapehons.
t. tranny
>>
I think you're overestimating the threshold of hotness rapists have for selecting rape victims. To an extent it's actually the opposite of what you probably think, the mentality is something like "I'll bet this person wouldn't report it" or "nobody would believe someone like that", plus, a hole is a hole. I'm not one of those dumbs who says "rape isn't about sex", if an erect penis going into a hole isn't about sex then let's just throw the entire english language out the window, but it's not really about how "hot" someone is either (though I'm sure if a target was hot enough and a guy was sure he could get away with it, a lot of "totally-not-a-rapists" would)
>>
>>35500927
honsolutely mogs me
>>
>>35500927
yes, reddithons are delulu enough to think that men are attracted to them
>>
doesn't pass
>>
>>35500927
Could've used that crime of a wig as a weapon.
>>
>>35500927
holy shit what a bodyhon, are they just fat or is it their ribcage??

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.