[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images-11.jpg (17 KB, 579x530)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
Everytime I decide to open Twitter or honestly most social media I'm surrounded by trans girls who are the whole "burnout loser to cute cat girl" cliche and are SO FUCKING HAPPY it makes me want to cry and rope because it was literally just a matter of taking estrogen to have an amazing life for them
>>
>>35501453
hi clara.

DW u are a cutie patuty.

you look like a 30 year old super model.
>>
>>35501453

Well for one thing, they're only showing the fun parts of their life on Twitter. For another, they prolly Have fewer brainworms than the Average/ tttt/ poster.
>>
>posts self-hating transphobic image on a 4chan board
>"W-WHY IS EVERYONE ELSE SO HAPPY WTF
>>
>>35501453
Bro fell for the "social media is real life" meme
>>
I mean patricia.
hi patricia
>>
File: PXL_20240422_125202291.jpg (1.53 MB, 2736x3648)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>35501474
I'm not Clara or whoever the fuck I look like this 2 years hrt and laser
>>
>>35501482
This implies happiness is begotten by coping off of social media. But all of these people are also beautiful and successful and desirable so I'm compelled to believe you're only driven to doompost if it's already over
>>
>>35501453
These hons are lying to themselves.
>>
>>35501492
i can't lie, dye your hair blonde and you'd be fine as hell
>>
>>35501501
No it doesn't imply that at all, thats not what they wrote. Maybe you are sad because you're really fucking stupid
>>
>>35501501
you're putting the cart before the horse here, these people are successful and desireable, and to a certain extent beautiful, because they dont wallow in misery and doompost, they actually live their lives and develop as people.
>>
>>35501492
I'll never forgive you for what you did to Joel.
>>
>>35501492
mogs me
>>
>>35501520
ah so you're a just worlder, yeah you're right I won't look like a literal ogre if I just larp as being happy despite nothing changing or improving
>>
>>35501546
no fr you are so fucking stupid if you can't see why people who don't spend their time whining on 4chan are happier than you. Get a hobby
>>
File: PXL_20240419_001501287.jpg (1.52 MB, 2736x3648)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
Imagine having a face this crooked
>>
>>35501564
>Imagine
no I'm not John Lennon go do something better with your time
>>
>>35501563
desu I'm being serious, if you knew my life situation you'd know it makes basically no difference what I do or not do. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm in a shithole town, zero social contacts whatsoever, no money, no car, living with my mom, can't get a job because I can't get a ride anywhere. If I'm lucky I'll be starting at a trade school in August... But until then I'm cooked. There's no hobby that can meaningfully alleviate my loneliness, nobody I stand to meet, and still yet none of those touches on aesthetics which feel wildly broken
>>
>>35501492
You look like someone that would push a battering ram towards castle gates during a breaching attempt in a medieval siege.
>>
File: PXL_20240215_165517911.jpg (511 KB, 3072x4080)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>35501585
Guess I'm just a crucadecel siegehon
>>
>>35501492
why are you postings patrias memes and doom posting like her.

anyway you look like a butch.
you can make it anon.
>>
>>35501629
looking like a butch manmoder = looking like a man. I've been out for a while now and not even leftish queer types she/her me despite repeatedly asked to. I'm not sure in what case being "butch" is ever desirable on a trans woman
>>
>>35501582
Why are there so many posts that start with
>I am trans and sad, why are there happy trans people then?
that turn into
>Actually my sadness is only tangentially related to my transness and I live in a simulation of a concentration camp and am a cripple with schizophrenia and also my hometown pumps lead into the water and also my mom is Mao Zedong
Idk man maybe they're happy because they don't have the shitty life circumstances you do
>>
File: 8768976.jpg (576 KB, 1600x1879)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>35501609
Yeah and that's a good thing
>>
>>35501680
EWWW WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>35501689
>he left his codpiece at home, tee hee, don't know how that happened, I swear I'll forget where my head is next
>>
>>35501492
Oh hi saint
>>
>>35501715
wait this is saintess? say it aint so
>>
>>35501664
Yeah but to be fair I think fixing my surroundings would only put me halfway there, maybe help me reach neutrality. In a sense I'm not looking forward to success because I know it'll just be me being ugly and lonely alone in my own place while working and having resources only to numb myself with drugs and alcohol. But basically I'll never have entry to le good life
>>
>>35501453
They'll kill themselves after realising living like a transbian that doesn't pass is a shit life. Only long term way to succeed is having a cis man and passing.
>>
>>35501724
>Ill never be happy because If I start getting happy I will intentionally self sabotage with drugs, why is this?
bro idk are you polish or smth
>>
>>35501520
I sort of agree but you must admit some people have substantially harder lives than others which may lead them to doompost. It's not all one or the other
>>
File: PXL_20240404_200513102.jpg (2.35 MB, 3072x4080)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB JPG
>>35501715
lmao fugg if people recognize me regular I will become the most annoying tripfag in the universe (will alternate between doomposting, manic joy and hope, and paragraph long screeds about niche and esoteric topics which I have spent years ruminating on in silence and have literally nothing to do with anything)
>>
>>35501733
It wouldn't be self sabotage, I just mean to say if I feel like ass now, it may be brought to a more neutral disposition with better circumstances, but I'll also be lonely and highly dysphoric and self hating, and the stress of work and finances will drag it down a bit lower than neutral, so I may just end up relying on vices to stay sane. But I don't see myself ever outright enjoying my life unless I struck gold or something and had the resources to creative mode.
>>
>>35501680
Perhaps I will find my vibe in maid of orleans maxxing
>>
>>35501453
They're happy because they don't have self awareness. If they could look in a mirror and truthfully see their reflection they would not be happy
>>
>>35501510
oohhhh do this
>>
File: PXL_20240421_224530882.jpg (727 KB, 2200x2201)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>35501867
I'm starting to believe this but not that they're actually ugly. Maybe it's just the case that people with no self awareness think they're already a model when they're a hon so they just treat themselves like a model would, until the accumulation of it all makes them hot. It's like larping as a passoid until you are one but it's not larp for them because they don't know any better. 99% of self aware people won't be able to do it because they can't stomach to be temporarily delusional until it's reality.
>>
>>35501582
Imagine posting your L's like this for everyone to see
>>
>>35501453
echo chamber where you are allowed to sorround yourself with people who will praise you. its why everyone on this board is retarded and depressed because yall tend to be really mean.
also some people (the types that would post a lot on actualy social media) tend to be just very outgoing and happy
>>
>>35502135
posting your L's is fem-brained
>>
>>35502247
>echo chamber
How is it an echo chamber?
>because yall tend to be really mean
What are you talking about? There's self improvement gen which is supposed to be uplifting and empowering right? How is that mean?
>>
>>35502247
The chasers are certainly mean
>>
>>35502288
>>35502330
when people on twitter were mean to me i would block them. On here i cant block people and everytime i open my mouth i get called a whore or insane (not a bad thing). People on twitter can cope easier

>t. semi active trans person on twitter pre-hrt (and fashion sense and common sense)
>>
File: slopquote3.jpg (1.69 MB, 2400x1600)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>
>>35502348
>when people on twitter were mean to me i would block them.
And why were they mean to you?
>>
>>35502383
you know you can just say
"durr durr durr im a retard durr"
it'll save you some time
>>
>>35501453
i seriously dont get this. it makes me so bitter and angry. i was blessed to be able to start hrt at a young age and pass as cis near immediately. but still every day i feel completely alien around other women & cry every other day about bottom dysphoria & being unable to bear children. i cannot ever feel comfortable in a relationship, friendship or romantic, because of the huge divide in life experience

and then i talk to like literally any other trans person. had af riend in college who started suicidally depressed and i gave her my old blockers and she's Happy now and loves life (is just androgynous and hasn't came out??) how do you live like that??? do you just have to be so stupid you don't understand the implications of the path you're taking by saying you're trans?? why do people like that get to be happy with themselves while utterly failing. i know this accentuated by dp/dr stuff but it still just seems so bizarre to me
>>
>>35502412
Ah it was those ebil heckin' transphobic chuds?
>>
>>35502383
i would argue with people a lot, mostly harrass women online (terfs)
>>
>>35501453
Step 1- be white
Step 2- have a college education parents paid for
Step 3- have wealthy accepting family that will love and support you through transition
Step 4- dont be poor, or a person of color, come from a religious household, or a conservative household
Step 5- have family that has connections in various industries you can take advantage of

Its easy peasy! This is all it takes to have a happy successful transition
>>
>>35501453
>>35502416
It drives me insane too, I don't know. Are we just miserable people? I'm a lateshit but I think I'm really lucky and I pass as a woman pretty often and get people saying they're jealous of me and I get called gorgeous and strangers hit on me and compliment me but I'm still a big time doom and gloom dorky loser and I don't girlmode because I feel too gross and creepy and I like cut myself off from friendships because I'm insane. I'm like actually jealous of hons that don't care they're hons and still go out presenting female anyways and living their life partying having fun being happy or whatever. I can't, I have too many brainworms and mental problems. Having people think I'm a woman and think I'm hot isn't enough for me because I still see a guy in the mirror and I still feel insane. I wish I could feel content and live my life
>>
>>35502444
No, it's because 4chan is never going to be short on people who enjoy being assholes to everyone for no reason, regardless of alignment
>>
>>35502466
I bet you got ratio'd
>>
>>35502502
nah, i had lots of trannies following me and only went after random smaller accounts
>>
>>35502493
i agree so much. like i said i was able to transition in my teens and for the first couple years, even when i was clocky, i didn't really think about it that much and as the years have gone on it's just settled in more and more that i just see a weird hon in the mirror and whenever i speak to people i feel like they're talking back to a weird hon. whenever i talk to someone about it they just straight up dismiss me and tell me i'm crazy. like i was talking to my boyfriend about wanting bottom surgery soooo bad and he just told me i'm insecure and don't need to get it. which is like true but isn't the whole end goal of medical transition bottom surgery?? have the theyfabs infected everyone too bad???

i think it's definitely a thing of like, internalized transphobia. i have these connotations because literally every other time i see a trans woman irl or online they're like an autistic creep that gives off male vibes. kinda like that college friend i had, which i also stopped talking to. i know i don't bcos if i tell someone they tell me they thought i was cis but i still just can't get it out of my head. i feel an incredible amount of shame about being bi because of it, too, the thought of being with another woman just makes me feel like a rapehon predator. very nice to talk with someone else who gets it.
>>
>>35502496
Maybe you deserved it? Or you're playing the victim and doing the woe is me thing. I mean you must've done something to warrant people being cunts towards you.
>>35502521
Oh so you were the one doing the ratio'ing? Wannabe keffals over here.
>>
>>35502627
basically
>>
>>35502627
Actually I replied to the post after misreading the post chain and thought you were implying people on 4chan need a good reason. Not the anon you were originally addressing.
>>
>>35502561
Yeah I feel crazy similar except starting later really and I feel less of a NEED to have bottom surgery even though I don't like having a dick, it's partially because I feel like a scary looking hon and the idea of getting bottom surgery while looking ki a scary freak feels fucked up and also I'm scared of bad results.
But yeah I'm like mostly into men too but also bi and I've slept with women like as a guy and I feel gross because of that. I think it was kinda comphet though, like, I felt socially obligated to try to be a straight man and I thought it would cure me, I didn't like the sex.
I swear to fuck I see like a straight up man or weird hon in the mirror, I'll like look and I'll see just like a guy with tits and a weird sunken in pale face and stuff but then have people call me a woman or guys hit on me or whatever it's really fucking weird I know what you mean.
And yes like... a lot of other trans people rub me the wrong way too like I actually feel revolted. I feel like I kind of act like an autistic man too though which worries me. I don't know how I come off. I really don't want to be like them, I'll see the creepy poorly groomed autistic hons acting like men and worry that that's me
>>
>>35501453
no its not, theyll just kill themselves cuz theyre poisoning themselves with jewish big pharma tinctures
>>
>>35501529
lmao
>>
>>35501492
You look like a prison bitch
>>
File: Abby_2038.png (1.17 MB, 1000x968)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>35501492
Ohnonono
>>
File: gabe_newell_portrait.0.jpg (101 KB, 1200x800)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>35501609

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.