[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7924.png (907 KB, 749x712)
907 KB
907 KB PNG
>be me, self identified HRT cis dude
>get on HRT for autistic reasons, not dysphoria
>get told I’ll regret it and I’ll develop reverse dysphoria
>get on it anyway
>no libido
>chest is very sore and boobs are growing
>start crying about stuff
>I like the effects
>fast forward 8 months, still on it and don’t regret it
>mfw I proved the trannies wrong
>>
>>35501615
> autistic reasons,
elaborate
>>
>>35501615
You lied to yourself and now you’re impotent permanently. Play stupid games win retarded prizes
>>
>>35501615
>no libido
>I like the effects
You madman. I respect you
>>
>>35501615
why does autism make you want boobs? like, to stim?
>>
>>35501663
>impotent permanently
not permanent, and some people aren't sexpests
>>
>>35501615
had a similar experience. Genuinely dislike the soreness while also going 'hehehe yisss' about it.
>Started male failing 3 months in
oops.
>>
>>35501741
Viewing having a libido as being a sex pest? You have brain problems.
>>
>>35501615
i get called repper for doing this
>>
>>35501615
repper
>>
>>35501630
Amalgamation of different stuff, I don’t have any hobbies goals or aspirations (don’t even watch YouTube or play video games) and this is kind of a way to occupy my time. It’s a life goal that interests me I guess, in lieu of any other goal. Also I hate my life and see this as a form of escaping it. Tinge of autogynephilia too.
>>
>>35502686
ah so just being a transgender cis dude, got it
>>
>>35501615
i've got news for you
>>
>>35502686
but what is your "goal"? to take HRT? that's already happening? to appear female? to grow boobs?
>>
>>35502715
Appear female I guess. FFS motivates me to make money, and voice training motivates me to do something other than scroll aimlessly.
>>
File: 1713487577890699.png (17 KB, 271x269)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>35502785
..... you sure you're cis? when did this goal form in your head?
>>
>>35501615
>no libido
>I like the effects
>fast forward 8 months, still on it and don’t regret it
you are a strong independent cis man!
>>
>>35502028
wtf I’m like the exact opposite I’m choosing to amplify and satisfy my agp feelings when they weren’t strong to begin with
>>
>>35502798
Started browsing this board in mid 2022 for le epic gender debates and never stopped browsing, idea came a few months after that. It’s weird, a few self proclaimed cis dudes have described developing previously nonexistent brainworms due to this board.
>>
They will simply say you are trans because you dont have reverse dysphoria.
Notice how this 'dysphoria' that you never had is non-falsifiable and retroactively validates your decision to transition, despite the same dysphoria being just as absent before.
Idiots will follow this argument and still think dysphoria is a real thing that exists somewhere.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.