[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240410_151009.jpg (14 KB, 366x425)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Hi,so Im a male top 19 yrs old living in a closeted and pretty homophobic society in Greece.
My type is blond boys and i am realy obsessed and horny for them ,i dont want just to fuck their boipussies like my boysluts,but feel romantically attracted and want one to become my loving sybmissive boyfriend.
I came out last year and this year i tried hittin up on some blond boys i randomly found in cafes and the gym in my hometown.
What I do is simple i find a cute blond blue eyed boy my age 17-21 whos feminine looking and I just casually talk to them.I am 100% sure they are bottoms cause they look so feminine and cute and have blond hair and blue/green eyes.Most of them talk back to me with excitement i can sense their bottom girly vibe and look submissive near me ,some of them even looked at my crotch!But when i ask for their instagram or meet up again with them they just ghost me ,unfolow me,ignore me etc.
I know i know they are not intersted because theyre not gay ,but i am dead sure they are cute sub blond bottom boys,i judge not only their looks but their cockliking bottom behaviour.I really want a bf ,I just cant find one because they are shy or i dont know!I am masculine,handsome,dominant,muscular,hairy,stocky,law school student and have a big thick 8 inch cock,i am sociable too and funny.Maybe because im 5.7?I dont know please help me,howshould i aproach them?,only serious answers allowed! my instas is georgiospap2004
>>
>>35501673
Take estrogen Alice
>>
>>35501673
There are no blonde twinks in greece?
>>
>>35501682
Suck my huge fat cock jealous of my masculinity and being a real man disgusting cock sucking cummed tranny slut
we should burn u alive become aman take testo ewhore bc u will never be a woman
>>
>>35501699
D:
>>
>>35501696
Most of the blond boys I hit up on are blond twinks or twunks but yeah blond boys are rare 10% but most of them are girly cute and feminine,sub,bottoms and definetely want my cock inside their boypussies
>>
>>35501673
cool story
i mean youre the same age as them ajd you have a gross beard. get a better haircut and maybe dress better. less muscle shirts, more button ups. Try to appeal to their desire for safety
also just cause someones pretty doesnt mean...
>>
>>35501718
u got more advice on how to hit upon them, and they are not handsome theyre pretty in a feminine way
>>
>>35501673
>Maybe because im 5.7
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35501728
yeah got that. pretty boys.
gotta work on yourself first dude. make it appealing. remember if theyre fem theyre probably insecure. be calm with them, dont make it immediately sexual, find out their interests and dont be a creep

>t. someone who at least was a small blonde twink w/ green eyes
>>
>>35501752
yeah short but pretty huge and thick cock
suck my cock dumb bitchy cumdumb used destroyed losen hole desperate ugly shitfaggot slut
>>
>>35501780
aw thats so cute wish we dated how old are u now,country?
>>
>>35501810
You are a bottom at that height
>>
>>35501825
nigga most of the bottoms i fucked are taller than me over 5.8-6.2 just because im short doesnt mean i like to get fucked , i also have a huge fat cock i should be a top for that
fuck u dumb shit faggot and ur braindead stereotypes bend over and i will destroy ur slut boyhole
>>
>>35501820
oh no you dont im a tranny now
North America
>>
>>35501699
You have gay face you’re not ‘masculine’
>>
>>35501840
You're a bottom and will always be a bottom at that height.
>>
>>35501889
i will always be a hun big fat cock masculine man an di will fuck as many whore with bottom complex like u as i can
fuck bottom faggot boy slut i cum and destroy ur boypussy and tummy and cum in them
>>
>>35501880
u dumb faggot feminine boy slut
just because u are a complexic feminine looking faggot whore,way more feminine guys than me are consider straight by deadbrain faggots who like getting fucked like you
doesnt mean i look feminine because im handosome ,i got strong chin strong facial structure big straight nose small lips
i am masculine af and i fuck ur slut mouth and cum in it
>>
>>35501956
You are a midget Mediterranean therefore a bottom by default. Sorry.
>>
>>35501673
op im just not convinced that ur a top. im going to have to think about it while you viciously plow my ass, just to be sure.
>>
>>35502199 whaty kind of dumb shit sterreotype do u follow cocksucking bitvh faggot bottom cummed slut
just because u like getting fucked like a bottom slutboy sub feminine cock thirsty bred faggot doesnt mean i am a bottom just because i have average height and i am a mediterrenean
most tops are bears and short
most bottoms i find are tall and nordic and north european
nordics are the cumsluts faggot femboys o fEurope mediterreneans are masculine real men
i am half nordic half mediterrenean medium height with big cock and i am a top stop talking shit or im gonna fuck ur bussy so hard u faint and i will fill u with my strong man cum inside u
dumb slut

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.