[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698450828074.jpg (479 KB, 1536x2048)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
Me & the missus saw you from across the room & would love to buy you a drink, what's your poison?
>>
>>35501821
cyanide
>>
>>35501821
>what's your poison?
On my knees behind the shed, shotgun to the back of my head.
>>
>>35501821
>>
File: 1708189374301093.gif (676 KB, 381x522)
676 KB
676 KB GIF
they make a decent white russian here?
>>
>>35501854
when i was 19 and a freshman in college i wore a bathrobe everywhere. i found two incidents remarkable: first, i was sitting outside the dorm, smoking a spliff. it was a friday, people were going to parties, but i was just sitting outside chaining spliff after spliff bc i was a friendless repper. i was sitting with my free right hand open, and protruding slightly into the sidewalk. this dude, already drunk, surprise high fives me with full gusto and at full stride, says "the homie," and keeps walking. second: also a friday night, also a drunk dude, a junior. he told me, "hey man, i used to be bathrobe guy. it's fun to be bathrobe guy for a while, but you really don't want to be known as 'bathrobe guy.'" and i stick by that, to this day. you do not want to be known as "bathrobe guy." it's why i ultimately trooned, people kept being like, "hey, it's bathrobe guy"
>>
>>35501925
I basically lived as a beardy stoner like the dude but without the bathrobe throughout my 20s as a repper
>>
>>35501821
briish jumpscare

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.