[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me, degen transbian
>girlfriend found some cute tranner at a gay bar
>she wants to try polyamory because they hit it off instantly
>i really dont like the idea of sharing the only girl ive ever loved
>her spotify following goes up
i might kms ive lost her
>>
why are transbians constantly NTRing each other...
>>
>>35501905
take the poly pill and be obsessed with both
>>
>>35501922
theres actually no chance, its a miracle i even found one person willing to love me
>>
the painful birth of a diaper polycule
>>
>>35502017
im doomed
>>
>>35501905
its so over. the moment i find a new gf im gonna tell her if she tries going poly im gonna kill myself on her bed
>>
>>35501905
Transbians only have 2 relationship options:
>Be single
>Be poly
Sorry that's just how it is. Any tranbians that hit you with the "NU UH IM HAPPILY MARRIED TO MY CIS GF OF 3 YEARS" are one day closer to their inevitable Poly end every time they wake up.

You're clearly the bottom of the matriarchy here, I suggest you either just let her permalock you into your chastity belt and accept your role as the least favorite or get the fuck out of there and either start dating men or detransition
>>
>>35502983
is there no chance i can just convince her to only date me
>>
>>35502983
I hate how endemic polyamory is, or even just infidelity. It just seems that people who date trans women are never content with a normal relationship they always want to go around fucking other people. I've made it clear over the last few years that I'm not putting up with that and its made dating so much harder
>>
>>35502983
:(( i hate poly, but you're not wrong. Most times i have sex with someone my main goal is to trap them into a long-term monogamous relationship
>>
>>35503942
you can trap me in a long term transbian monogamous relationship anon
>>
>>35504150
are u a chicago tranny??
>>
>>35503760
noope, break up while you can You cant just talk her out of it, she would probably call you """polyphobic"""
>>
>>35502983
people who think any of the fucked up outcomes they see on here are inevitable are just too autistic for reality

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.