[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708687389083958.png (507 KB, 1300x1818)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
Any BPDs here that know how to properly self isolate? Like it has become unreal, i dont want to talk to anybody anymore, obsessing over individuals, just to create a delusion between the both of us that is the highest of feelings ever experienced. Normally im chasing an old high, but this time it was just devestating.. i realized what i was doing to them, and i suppose they noticed their effects on me. the best decision i couldve done is blocking them everywhere. I kind of feel disturbed too, because i really have feelings for them, but to be honest i know there will be moments of apathy coming at some stage, they told me that they usually have that same routine.. it wouldnt even be that bad if the both of us would align, but whatever, sorry for the rant.
My first guess would be to hyperfixate on creating stuff like i used to do, but nowadays i cannot really concentrate without looking back on the mistakes i have done in my life and getting instantly stunned. is there anything otc i could just buy to make my thoughts go away (preferably no long term effects), sadly suicide isnt an option either rn, that would just be grabbing attention for no reason, and i just cant do it after trying some times. Stopped cutting a month ago, it used to make me able to concentrate, but i promised them to not do it anymore, and i know im not talking to them, but i would really like to keep my promises.. Is there anything else that could make me feel better about my uselessness?
>>
>>35501996
I'm gonna need sauce on that image OP.
>>
>>35502018
Introvert Tsubame Wants To Change / Inkya na Tsubame wa Kawaritai. Didnt read it, but hope you can enjoy the content, have fun.
>>
File: 1684262330774.png (4 KB, 334x386)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>35501996
i did self isolate and then all my internet friends got angry at me why i disappeared
>>
>>35502064
kind of already happened to me, i only talked with one person for the last 3 months, everybody else kind of hates me now for that. I cannot distance myself tho, as i know them irl, and one person would come to my doorstep if i were to block them.. its not like i dislike them, its just gotten tiring, but i would say answering the occasional message every week is fine to me. I used to be alone for most of my childhood, and it was kinda the same 2 years ago, i just dont know how to not relapse again into seeking people or having intrusive thoughts of adding people back
>>
>>35502064
my old friends also all hate me because i couldnt deal with the constant need to hang out (bordering on harrassment) and just told them i wasnt gonna show up to my best friends birthday. Queue long texts trying to guilt trip me into explaining why i suddenly dont want to hang out once. havent spoken since.
they got mad because they thought i was hanging out with "cooler" people when in reality i didnt want to hang out with anyone except my gf who i was in a codependent relationship with. now every time i see them i get scared :((
>>
>>35502890
im sorry to hear that.. hope youll be able to find new friends if that is what you desire

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.