[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1664711671018088.png (55 KB, 800x700)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
average bottom fetish
>diapers
>bimbofication
>feederism
>petplay
>raceplay

average top fetish
>feet

tops don't know how good they have it, having degrading fetish is tortuous
>>
>>35502292
which do you have

also i hate feet, for the record
>>
>>35502292
while i love D/s, i hate anything humilating and degrading
>>
>>35502292
I love having degrading and humiliating fetishes desu. Feels good to be walked around the house leashed on all fours like the pathetic slut I am. I like it.
>>
>>35502292
I'm a total bottom and I don't want anything like that. I want to be snuggled and lovingly plapped. the most extreme thing I like is the thought of being gently abducted and held without receiving any abuse. I like some bloodplay (mostly toward the top giving me his blood) but there is nothing in me that desires degradation toward myself or him.
>>
>>35502337
I don't understand how anyone likes being degraded. can you explain it?
>>
>>35502349
not her, but i feel the burden of proof should be shifted onto you. degradation can always be justified by taboo, even if it goes deeper than that. i feel it would be harder to explain not being into it. so why aren't you?
>>
>>35502349
It makes something in my brain feel good. It feels nice. A lot of it too is the trust I have between me and my partner. It takes a lot of trust and communication to do what we do.
Idk, why does anyone have fetishes or derive pleasure from one fetish over another?
>>
>>35502349
>can you explain
Not the anon but the sad truth is you simply like it and if you don't get it you likely never will. I just like that (the reason is a mystery), I could try explaining what I feel while at it but someone who "doesn't get it" wouldn't be able to relate at all. It always feels like explaining a fetish is akin to a rationalization of it it rather than actual explanation of what is compelling about it
>>
>>35502349
idk if its truly explainable as its a product of neurochemicals making you feel good and not really any logical feeling

but basically when im degraded and humiliated by a top i get a really good feeling thats very intense, its the good feeling you get when youre submissive to someone but taken to an extreme, try to imagine what turns you on for whatever reason you can think of, now compare it with this, you'll probably find you cant explain it either
>>
>>35502305
bimbofication
I've made peace with it desu, but still, it's deeply embarrasing

what is your fetish?

>>35502349
>someone treats me like a ditzy airhead
>butterflies in tummy
>peepee swells up
I don't know about other degrading fetishes, but for me, it's about allowing myself to feel vulnerable, in day-to-day life I'm quite insecure about percieved as sexual or stupid, so I probably developed this fetish as a way to process those emotions in a safe fashion
>>
>>35502389
not that anon, but i hate this. i agree that some people simply lack the sympathy for it, but that has nothing to do with putting into words why it is exciting, or is rationally exciting. i view it as the difference between someone who gets off to naked women, vs. someone who gets off to girls in mini skirts with no panties. the latter is clearly conceptually more exciting than the other, because the precedent of the skirt sets the expectation of her wearing panties, so when you find she isn't, you feel it's taboo, and thus hot. the person who just gets off to naked women is by my estimation a retard in comparison. but you can still explain to the retard what they don't have the capacity to experience
>>
For me degradation makes the top much more hotter in my eyes. Someone who is cruel, confident and out of my league becomes so so very desirable. The cruelty then is its own form of affection and interaction.
>>
>>35502349
nta
For me it's part objectification, part humiliation, and just the kinkiness of it.
Being reduced to an object of pleasure for someone else, and giving away control.
I love facesitting for example.
Why? Well let's look at the face. It's essentially who you are to other people, and what you identify as yourself. When people hear your name, it's what they think about. When someone approaches us, whereever it may be, it's the first thing our eyes wander to.
We also communicate with them, with our facial expressions. It's where our mouth sits, that what we talk with.
Faces are really something beautiful if you think about it.

And then someone comes and reduces it to a seat. Puts their ass right on top of yours, rides your face for their pleasure just like a toy.
It's the ultimate act of submission.
Such an important part of you being so close to their hole(s).
>>
>>35502429
>what is your fetish?
the only degrading one i have is BNWO. i'm a black guy (obviously). but i hate to derail a thread not dedicated to it with this, so you'll have to forgive me for not going in depth with it. but tops can have degrading fetishes too. it's not so bad
>>
>>35502363
>>35502389
>>35502397
you are right, I just don't get it. any allure of it is too foreign for me. though I genuinely do appreciate the responses. it does seem to boil down to people are wired the way that they are, after having asked a good number of people these sorts of questions out of curiosity.

>>35502355
picturing being in that role as best as I can. I feel it would give me a purely nauseating feeling. feeling degraded would feel only bad to me. being like that, I am not viewed with love, courtesy or respect. it seems reminiscent of or adjacent to past childhood abuse, seems hellish. seems like more trauma, nothing good in it for me, no silver lining secondary feeling that's positive. lastly, someone treating me that way could seem to be the prelude to outright becoming a threat to me which holds zero appeal for me.
>>
Stop abusing cough syrup.
>>
File: capitalist pig.png (359 KB, 483x579)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>35502349
pesronally speaking i think its a coping method
i recieved a lot of bullying in my life and im sure its like if i feel pleasure through this pain it hurts less
maybe i miss the interaction of getting touched randomly or given a wedgie or even to just have people talk to me

for me its about putting people above myself and i shouldn't let it but it does effect my real life
i am dirt and i am not worthy to kiss goth girl feet
>>
>>35502429
>>35502459
yeah, I simply don't understand becoming aroused at being made into lesser-than or degraded. I really do appreciate the replies, I'd love to understand my own species better. not trying to derail the thread.
I feel like my arousal CAN'T happen or continue with something degrading going on, it kills it dead in the water.
>>
>>35502522
makes sense. at least something more than everyone is wired the way that they are.

I sort of like the idea of kicking someone in the face, hopefully not hard enough for a TBI, then carefully notching a scar into their face with a scalpel before grinding my sex into the wound. why? I think because I like blood and being that way just feels correct to me. feels right. I would want to stamp my mark onto the thing that belongs to me. it's mine, so it should have this mark, and if something belongs to me then I can keep it and use it and have their company all for myself long-term.
>>
>>35502349
it helps me cope with my daddy issues because its between me and my partner and were both consenting and after he tells me he loves me and takes care of me but yea idk i think stuff like this is often linked to trauma of some kind so maybe thats why
>>
>>35502467
>it seems reminiscent of or adjacent to past childhood abuse
well obviously if you have trauma making your more sensitive to abuse, you can't be expected to lean into degradation, unless you developed a fetish for it as a (probably unhealthy) coping mechanism, to take back some agency in you life on the very topic you were robbed of as much on
>lastly, someone treating me that way could seem to be the prelude to outright becoming a threat to me which holds zero appeal for me.
this doesn't have to be true unless the degradation doesn't have your best interest in mind. simply being called a slur or being someone's puppy isn't inherently a toxic relationship dynamic. otherwise, i don't know what to say to you. you don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable, but, i guess just to see if you get it, it's exciting to be dishonest, in my opinion. for example, i once DM'd a tranny who started sending me pics of her bust, saying her tits were small. i honestly DID think her tits were huge, since i strictly prefer a flat chest, and the farther from that a girl is, the greater of a compromise it is, for me. but i basically described her tits as being cow tits. like, udders. i went the whole nine yards. i said if someone wanted a girl with small tits, and received her, they'd be disappointed; i said i could sleep on her tits as if they were pillows. i said i could grab an entire handful of them; i said if she were braless, she wouldn't be fooling anyone. i don't even remember everything i said, but as far as she pushed me, i just kept going until she said she believed me. there was obviously some hyperbole in there, but, to me, because she wanted to be told she had enormous cow tits, she did. and that was fuckin hot, if i even need to say it. if you look past the context of degradation to instead just see it as a vehicle to validation, it's just one path of many to be told you're a good girl, even if it doesn't look like that on the surface
>>
>>35502349
mostly i feel its kinda unexplained, like i just start tingling all over
but if i had to think of a reason, maybe its that while im confirmed to be the worthless person i think i am, that despite, i'd be able to still be in some sort of relationship with the individual who degrades me
>>
>>35502649
>>35502651
fetishes, or degradation, used as a bridge for communication, connection or validation, not solely what it "says on the tin," to press into someone's sore places... that is why I asked, because I want to understand. and I figured here there could be more than: because they just like it, OK?!
I do think this is a binary type of thing, however, either one is mostly or entirely submissive or not and if not submissive then one just doesn't grasp the allure in it.
>>
>>35502292
You’re not even lying. My trucker top daddy would paint my toe nails pink and then smooch my feet and make me give him footjobs and stuff. In turn he’d indulge me in my kinks and diaper me up and treat me like a poodle princess.
>>
File: 1713413115353822.jpg (100 KB, 1024x1024)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>35502292
I like petplay and dislike feet. I'm also a furry.
t. top
>>
>>35502838
if you have a self-insert furry OC, you are a woman
>>
>>35502604
i looked at my bite scars and wish a top like you inflicted them id love for someone to claim me as theirs
i would do my best to be good to them loyal, obedient, breedable
>>
>>35502846
nta but does it count if its a pony OC?
>>
File: 1681286042304579.jpg (243 KB, 1200x1200)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>petplay
guilty as charged and I will not apologize
There is nothing, absolutely nothing in this world more euphoric than having your leash yanked by someone you love
>>35502349
I hate myself and at some point it became sexual pathology
>>
>>35502292
>tops don't know how good they have it, having degrading fetish is tortuous
Yeah but who do you think we date and have sex with? We have to deal with our bottoms side-eyeing us and judging us for being "too vanilla" if we're not literal psychopaths
>>
>>35502292
yeah
submissiveness is a curse that destroy the soul
>>
>>35502910
i just think it's gross when furries use their dick. i see them as women. especially gross when it's an animal dick they're using. worse when when it's a top self-inserting. like there's nothing wrong with liking furries, but why would you have the baggage of sympathizing with one. but no, it doesn't matter whether it's pony or furry

i feel the same way about the "white woman" beast memes about girls being topped by animals. while it's obviously different when it's an actual feral animal devoid of the capacity for rational thought, i still see it as baggage relative to an actual human man. i don't like straight shota for the same reason, since a boy is less capable of being a man than, well, a man. and you would expect less emotional maturity from the boy than a man

in the end it's personal preference, but i think the more emotional a top is, and the more he wants to be afforded the opportunity to, well, have baggage, the more baggage he has. maybe it's circular reasoning, but unless you're disabled or something, having confidence in your human form is the most flattering
>>
Top here I'm into pantyhose, feet, lipstick marks and masochistic women I am very normal
>>
>>35502846
What the fuck are the massive amount of (male) fursonas then?
>>
>>35502292
While im subby, i work on praise and not degradation
>>
>>35502292
nigga im a bottom and the only thing i like out of those is petplay, stop being a freak.
>>
>>35502292
post feet
>t. top
>>
>>35502292
Why DO bottoms tilt so heavily towards evil and self-destructive/self-negating fantasies and behaviors? Dom/sub makes perfect sense to me and feels totally natural but I've never understood why it so often goes so dark. My whole deal in dominating a bottom is to completely melt their brain in sexual and submissive bliss so they'll keep hopping back on my dick, there's no malice in it for me
>>
>>35503298
it's a deep-set self hate, the worst part is it doesn't even have to be because of prior trauma or disgust at oneself's identity or sexuality, something in the bottom brain just doesn't fit right and causes it to completely despise everything about itself. it often evolves into a degradation fetish since fetishizing things is a very common way to cope
naturally the way society works and whatnot accentuates it a lot, but there's just something wrong with most of them to begin with for it to be *this* common
>>
>>35503334
Depressing
>>
>>35502292
>faggot
>into diapers
>Not a transbian
It’s so fucking over
>>
>>35503381
yeah, it really is. it's like we were never meant to be regular humans, there's just something wrong with the entire soul
>>
>>35503298
don't know, I'm a bottom that's freaked out by anything like that myself. I want safety and love.
>>
>>35503433
:(
>>35503601
Based
>>
>>35503601
>I want safety and love.
so do I, but no matter what I do I seem to stray away from it at every opportunity
>>
>>35503334
no it's just that male socialization teaches you that being a bottom or being submissive is inherently degrading and embarrassing and makes you a failure
so it's no surprise that these feelings are internalized and then get expressed in sexuality
>>
>>35503719
I said that society and whatnot helps towards this yes, but I don't think there isn't something innately wrong with the bottombrain. It just feels like a cop-out to blame le society all the time
>>
>>35503733
Yeah I would like to believe >>35503719
but from my observation, people are getting more and more extreme and dark in their kinks with increased social and political acceptance, not more well-adjusted
>>
>>35503733
ok well if not for society then why do I want to be locked in a dog cage
>>
I’m a top and got feminization and bimbofication kinks, the only thing is that I fantasize about doing it on somebody else

Why is it so hard to find such people :(
>>
>>35503894
how can that be hard to find
>>
>>35503937
Idk I never found anyone irl
I mean, I don’t quite know how to search for people like that even in the internet desu, but I’d love to make that fantasy real someday
>>
>>35502292
I'm a bottom, my fetish is hands, people seem to think of that as being a serial killer fetish or something, but I just like to be caressed and hold hands
>>
>>35503937
NTA but lots of bottoms will talk big about that stuff and fantasize about it, but when it comes to actually doing it they chicken out. That's really the depressing thing about it. If they were actually out there enjoying their kinks, living them out, and finding happiness in it, I'd just say to each their own

But for a lot it seems like they get so deep into these fetishes in their own heads and in their solo play that it becomes almost impossible to actually find a compatible partner, their needs are too extreme and too specific, and the actual reality of a "compatible partner" who genuinely wants to do those things often scares them into ghosting. Yet they still can't let go of the fetishes, they just double down further and further to chase that rush in their solo play. Their kinks become a barrier that keeps them separate from sex and love and connection, rather than an enhancement to their sex lives
>>
>>35504004
>people seem to think of that as being a serial killer fetish or something
ok Yoshikage Kira
>>
>>35504004
insert hands are emotive post and whatnot
>>
>>35504017
Finally someone who understands my pain, this is exactly how I feel lol
Bottoms often become so specific in their kinks that me not enjoying all of theirs is usually a turn off for them, this is why it’s extremely difficult to find someone who would really wanna go all the way with me, quite sad desu

Have you found yourself a bottom to be happy with though, anon?
>>
>>35504026
nooooooo ;_;
>>
>>35504017
this is true
being all "im sooo depraved lol i wanna die and cum to it uwu" is just a bottom's way of talking big, it doesn't always mean they actually want it to happen to them, they're just playing themselves up for clout
most bottoms would cry happy tears if you railed them in missionary while holding their hand and cupping their face telling them they're not allowed to look away until it's done, but they're (ironically) too ashamed to admit that
>>
>>35502349
It lets me feel validated
Like my natural place is something to be accepted and not shamed for
Rather than trying to be something I'm not

I'm weak and retarded and pathetic and it's better for me to be told that's alright and I can just be myself and that's enough, than to try to pretend I'm not that and then get disappointed in myself / others upset at me when I don't live up to a lie
>>
>>35504074
I have a boyfriend yeah, but I'm a bit older than many on this board and I think a lot of what I'm talking about is an inexperience issue as much as anything else. My bf and I both have our degenerate stuff that we enjoy together but he's sane about it
>>35504147
This is what I think too and it's why I think they're dumbasses for putting the cart before the horse like this. Most people will enjoy the basic shit when it's done well, and from there you can get kinkier and kinkier. But a lot of these people are trying to run before they learn to walk, and the end result for many is that they never even take a step
>>
>>35502292
Idk if I have a raceplay fetish but I really like black guys
Whenever I send a message they either ghost or delete the convo
I don't even have any raceplay stuff on my bio either idfk what to do
>>
>>35504337
i'm sorry, sis. many of them are down-low cause black culture is really homophobic, transphobic, and fragile. they're probably more paranoid about it ever getting out if you manage to get your foot in the door than anything
>>
>>35504004

a strong hand jjust like holding ur face in a firm grip ...
running fingers thorugh ur hair ...
veiny man hands gripping ur hips i just
hgnngnfhgfnjgfnfldjgdh
>>
>>35504004
>>35504885
did you see the snuffbait choking greentext yesterday >>35494770
>>
>>35502292
Anytime I read stuff like this I become more and more convinced that I literally have the best bottom bf in existence, and I am more and more determined to wife him up
>>
>>35504395
I live in a big liberal city tho, there has to be more than just a handful of guys interested
>>
>>35503146
i shove my feet into peoples mouth
>>35503771
in a past life you were a king wishing for the life of a peasent now that you are a peasent you long for the royal sexual treatment
>>35504945
H-hot holy shit
>>
File: 20230819_103530.jpg (70 KB, 1170x1119)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>35502292
i just like pet play and feet....
t.bottom
>>
>>35506862
I wish that was my mouth
>>
those aren't average, can you fuck off?
average bottom fetish is like
>domination
>deepthroat
>choking
>>
>>35507183
ikr? where the
forced drug
transformations
floor tiles
>>
>>35502349
its the only way I can believe someone is interested in me. I don't love my self so normal affection comes off as hollow posturing. If someone is being mildly cruel I at least feel as if their expression of emotion towards me is genuine.
>>
>>35502292
All 5 of those are my top 5 fetishes lol, but I also love feet so I have that too.

I just want to be a fat bimbo puppy girl that wears a diaper and is bred regularly by a black guy and who also gets to lick girl feet here and there
>>
>>35502292
That's not average, you guys are just fukked
>>
File: IMG_3281.png (268 KB, 544x600)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>35502292
Tops only want one thing and it's disgusting
t. top
>>
>>35509159
i fucking wish i was wife material but im fucking gutter trash that doesn't deserve nice things
please end me
>>
>>35509159
Sorry I'm tall, fat and disabled. Not marriage material. I'm more friend you hang out with until I confess my feelings and you reject me material.
>>
>>35510565
not that anon, but disabled as in you can't do anal?
>>
>>35510575
I can do anal. I just can't do a lot physically and I need a cane and need lots of breaks.
>>
>>35502292
feet fetish is actually muslim fetish.

Generally muslim like being forced to lick feet sexuall when they are submissive.

Don't ask me how I know.
>>
>>35510592
seems like marriage material to me
>>
>>35510602
Aw anon, you're going to make me cry. Thank you.
>>
>>35502292
I'm partial to the chapo trap house phrase "sex nerd"
>>
>>35510615
it's just the truth. but, my pleasure. but i feel kinda bad that i sorta made whether you're a compromise for me hinge on whether you can do anal, lmao. it's true that i would never put a ring on a girl who can't do anal, but lots of people would. but personally i just love fat girls. i don't care for height, so if you'd be fine with a 5'11 king of manlets, i'm your guy. so you seem plenty perfect to me. keep your chin up. your disability really doesn't factor into things at all, for me
>>
>>35502292
Im into feedism and petplay,but both are mild. I just wanna be called a good puppy while someone rails my fat ass/I rail some cute fat boy's ass. Ive been fat forever, but 300+lbs is a limit for me, and I still stay active. am I retarded oor is there a chance for me?
>t. Vers
>>
>>35510620
hawt
>>
>>35504945
but I said I'm not a serial killer :(
>>
>>35502349
It makes me feel satisfied with my position, that I am lesser. It might have links to my depression but I’m not in a position to really feel empowered, and being degraded “validates” it for me. I’m crying as I’m typing this because I have no understanding of why I even have this degradation/humiliation fetish.
>>
>>35502292
I'm a top and I like petplay, but not feet (armpits are where it's at).
>>
>>35513845
Arrgh!
>>
File: 1712922847892327.jpg (45 KB, 1200x800)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>35513943
Go back
>>
>>35502292
I have no fetishes which makes me better than the rest of you
>>
>>35513971
Go back
>>
>>35513957
>>35513994
bro you can't just insecure project that everything you dislike is reddit. can you try using your words?

you would think that the entire point of the reddit strawman is that reddit has a downvote system,which disincentivizes people using their words. yet the way everyone here actually """"criticizes"""" reddit is by just accusing people of being reddit. 4channers are truly a proud species. not insecure and illiterate at all

do it again
>>
>>35514013
Virtually everyone here uses reddit at least sometimes. They’re just pretending like they’re oldfag purists or whatever because it gives them “street cred” even though they’re too stupid to realize we’re all anon and you don’t build up any reputation. Because they can’t leave the reddit mindset behind since THEYRE ON IT
>>
File: 1709065499585135.jpg (112 KB, 643x820)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>35514013
Tldr. Now go back
>>
>>35514047
uhhh it appears you used your words, and i have no argument. therefore you must go back there
>>
>>35503164
>getting praised for giving in and doing something degrading for them
this shit is like crack istg
i love being daddys good little slut
>>
>>35502292
Post feet
>>
>>35514074
Bad girl stop
>>
>>35514066
Idiot
>>
>>35512083
are you gay? just curious..
>>
>>35514428
go back there
>>
>>35514451
>wants to get fucked in the ass
No anon...he ain't gay at all, what makes you say that.
>>
>>35514458
Where? Your anus. Only if you clean it this my brother.
>>
>>35502292
Can confirm, I'm a bottom into petplay.
I wear diapers to bed, but that's because I have really severe insomnia and my meds for it make me wet the bed sometimes
>>
>>35514507
Why don't I believe you, bottoms like to lie
>>
>>35514507
Honestly I find that cute, both things, and I know I shouldn’t be into diapers and I’m quite self hating about it.
>>
>>35514328
:( i wanna be a good girl
>>
File: 1712549666023517.jpg (610 KB, 1161x1257)
610 KB
610 KB JPG
>>35514583
Bury your whole face in my bulge and smell
>>
>>35514540
I promise I'm not lying, the combo of seroquel, imovane, melatonin, and occassionally gravol makes me piss myself, and without that kind of heavy sedation it takes me up to 4 hours to fall asleep even when I'm exhausted, and sleep deprivation makes my bipolar act up
>>
I'm kinda switchy in that i love being embarassed and humiliated but i also love doing that to others, getting someone all blushy and avoidant about something they obviously want (but kinda dont (but really do)) is great! And you can make fun of them for it. Its fun to break down puppygirls in denial.
>>
For me it's playfully dominating my bottom, or "rough lovemaking" might be a good way to put it. I like to make him my helpless little bitch and fuck his poor little brains out and tease him mercilessly about the slutty noises he makes, but interspersed with copious amounts of kissing and physical affection and praise for how fucking cute he is and how good his mouth and/or butt feels wrapped around my cock

I think it's dumb when bottoms insist they ONLY want the harsh stuff, because I can do that but I can also dump my love on you at the same time, and ime nothing makes a bottom get overwhelmed and addicted quite so much as a balance of both
>>
>>35516970
good top
>>
>>35517292
T-thanks
>>
>>35517524
Don't blush man. Be a tough man and tell that anon to get on his knees. No one validates my topness except the squel of a bottom.
>>
>>35517833
I'll type how I want to. And I already have a bottom to squeal and kneel for me irl, I'm sure anon is very cute too but I don't need to erp with anons
>>
i want sex
>>
>>35520093
based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.