[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>25
>realized ive "masculinized" a lot
>Panic moment
>Start hormones that month
>Realize that I dont have the confidence to present myself femininely

The whole story is harder to explain. Ive been on this board on and and off since 2016, started with me coming to terms with being gay. Ive had trans thoughts and jealousy of women since I was a child and its passively stayed with me my whole life. Started working a new job and would get misgendered when people saw me from behind or something. I wouldnt care until they started to over compensate by treating me like a guy. Then I was going to move out to Cali with a friend and it made me have this moment of thinking that Im not living up to who I am, and I can never reach my "full potential" as a person until I accepted this about myself. So I pretty happily got hormones and started.

Im happy with Hrt so far but now that Im kinda getting boobs Im realizing that Im not really prepared to present myself in any self confident way and I really just want to stop.

Like Ive just gotten too old/bitter to see myself as open and expressive as I want to be and putting myself under these circumstances would just shrink my confidence even more. I didnt plan on actually socially transitioning, I just hated the effects of testosterone and feeling obligated to be male.

I dont know if Im just conflating issues. I have a lot of self confidence problems that need working out.
>>
>>35502418
bump
>>
>>35502418
>Please be my therapist omfg
Why do you want a channer to do that for you? It’s not like most of the girls here are confident or even present as a woman. The boymoder meme itself originated here. You’re asking for an outlier, and not giving a compelling reason why someone should sort through your neuroses. It’s a big ask, you know.
>>
>>35503040
True but literally where else do I ask this where it makes any sense? Any similar expirience other ppl here have would be helpful to me
>>
>>35502418
What's your question? It sounds like youre doing what you need to do at this point. you cant change the past so accept that you started late and move on

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.